Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh ~ you made this villain CEO nomination -- which drama is this fellow from? and actor?

893JArf.jpg&key=5ff8de4011c6df6466e99051

J Entertainment CEO 

Add some villain CEO here, in muddy business of pretending selling bag, while in fact doing bribe to corruptor. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla My Secret Terrius Son Ho Jun actor as CEO Jin Young Tae. :lol: The guy pretty funny one and got good comedic timing skill. Wow the event really will roll on soon? @Ameera Ali will be over the moon. Haha

+2

That good , I am jumping up & down with joy :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, kokodus said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/deng-lun-to-star-in-chinese-drama-remake-of-goblin/?

PLEASEEEEEEEEEE DRAMAGODS, Make this happen. I'm ready to sacrifice my first born for this to happen. :bawling::tounge_xd:

Wait. I'm confused. Do you have a child stashed somewhere?  :ph34r: :P

+2 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Wait. I'm confused. Do you have a child stashed somewhere?  :ph34r: :P

+2 

No. This is like a credit prayer. I'll fulfil it after I find a guy and get married. But I can't see that happening in the near future, so I'm safe for now. Bwahahahahaha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No. This is like a credit prayer. I'll fulfil it after I find a guy and get married. But I can't see that happening in the near future, so I'm safe for now. Bwahahahahaha. 

Until you have the child, and then try to hide said child (by having it raised by another family) in order to avoid repayment, but then they come for the child anyway when said child reaches their majority... oh no wait.  That's not you, that's the plot of IWNYLG.  Don't mind me. :phew:

Day before the last day of the drama... you know where my mind's at.  ;)  

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Until you have the child, and then try to hide said child (by having it raised by another family) in order to avoid repayment, but then they come for the child anyway when said child reaches their majority... oh no wait.  That's not you, that's the plot of IWNYLG.  Don't mind me. :phew:

Day before the last day of the drama... you know where my mind's at.  ;)  

Bwahahahahaha, no actually I think that's the only way to save my child. Sigh.

Wait a sec, I just thought of something, the guy I'm going to get married is anyways going to be Deng Lun only, so is it ok for me to sacrifice our child so that he would act in a drama. Omg. Noooooooooooo. What if he leaves me?! Can I take that Prayer back?

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Bwahahahahaha, no actually I think that's the only way to save my child. Sigh.

Wait a sec, I just thought of something, the guy I'm going to get married is anyways going to be Deng Lun only, so is it ok for me to sacrifice our child so that he would act in a drama. Omg. Noooooooooooo. What if he leaves me?! Can I take that Prayer back?

Of course it's okay. Just because he goes off to act in a drama doesn't mean that he won't still come back to you.  And your child will be saved by ZBB.  So you'll have Deng Lun for a hubby and ZBB as a son-in-law.  What a fortunate household you have, @kokodus!!!  :P 

• LOL 3

28 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Of course it's okay. Just because he goes off to act in a drama doesn't mean that he won't still come back to you.  And your child will be saved by ZBB.  So you'll have Deng Lun for a hubby and ZBB as a son-in-law.  What a fortunate household you have, @kokodus!!!  :P 

Oh wow, so Ariel Lin is my daughter then!!!! Now you know where she got her beautiful genes from. It's from me, her mother and partly from her father, Deng Lun too. But mostly from me. Bwahahahahaha. Also very proud of my daughter for her ability to find such a nice looking lad like ZBB as her partner

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusMhm? What are you talking about The slack group SMPI -/+ doesn't exist. ;) 

Logout from the group and try to login again. You will know what I mean. LOL. The name of the workspace is different from the group's name,I guess For example the dots group's name is drama club, but it's workspace name is dramawatch. Slack is weird

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

+2

@kokodusHow could you pass becoming a dentist? :ph34r: *Sigh* 

You are the one being weird!!! Pffft. Don't make me kill you, I don't have the energy right now to deal with you. Just tell me the name or I'm never logging in there again. 

• Like 1