• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@sushilicious mostly the kdrama watcher are @triplem @stroppyse @kokodus and @stargazer187 and more hehe.. I don't watch that many dramas to be honest... :lol: but when I do... you'll be sure to know because I talk about it here all the time hahaha..

~ No number. ~

@TRaNz Hiii there... 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

Oh kau, satu terkasih, ku lihat di sinar matamu tersimpan kekayaan batinmuuuuu

Oh beloved, I can see your eyes reflecting the beauty of your inner soul. 

@Sejabin I guess this is how I'll translate this lyric... but it doesn't rhyme that well with the song :P .. hahahhaa.. sorry. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

:joy: @Sejabin those sentences maybe old.. but lovely nonetheless :lol: 

Sighhhhh do you know Isabella? after reading your words of old dudes... my mind suddenly wanders to Isabella... that old Movie jointly made by Indonesia and Malaysia.... and guess what? That movie and song.. is going to be 30 next year :joy: Time sure flies......

I love Isabella (the song) very much.... its a classic soft rock ballad....

@triplem do you know about this song? 

@sushilicious can I ask what country are you from? :lol:

• Like 3

@kokodus It's a sign! You HAVE to watch Ashes of Love. It's soooo good! I love love love Deng Lun in it as Phoenix. 

@sushilicious what kind of dramas do you like to watch? I have mostly watched K dramas but have recently ventured into C dramas and am liking it. I am more of a sugar romance, happy ending kind of girl. I will occasionally watch other genres but I mostly gravitate towards the love stories - specifically ones that have happy endings because I get really invested in a drama and it hurts to have a sad ending. 

@lynne22 I plan on watching Aquaman during the holiday break.

@dotonly as we approach 0, I'm starting to feel a little anxious that you're going to be helping team add in the next round. LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin awwwwww Isabella Marie/Maria Chloe is a beautiful name :wub: Yeahh I like isabella as a name too.... especially coz you can shortened it to bella... :wub: 

@mouse007  Same here.... 9 out of 10 my choice will always be a happy ending drama :P safer for our heart haha.....

Anyway... Hope  you enjoy Aquaman.. LOL... in your country you'll get the "uncensored" kiss :lol:

~ Team Switzerland for today ~ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@lynne22 oh ya, censorship isn't as strict here but I personally have a low tolerance for violence (I can't watch anything too violent or else it bothers me) and I also don't like too to watch movies/shows that are too crass or have too much swearing in it (hurts my ears). LOL

I've only seen maybe 2 episodes of The Walking Dead because it's too gory and too violent and too scary. Hahaha

@sushilicious I forgot to mention that I also have a habit of binge-watching a drama when I really like it (and when I have the time to spare). I have 2 young boys and I work as well so my hands are pretty full and I can only watch dramas during my lunch break or in the evening once the boys are in bed.

• Like 4

Hahaha @sushilicious I personally watch dramas to escape from reality. Real life is depressing as such so I don't want my dramas to be like that. Even though happy endings are not common, and they are just a fanstasy, I still like to dwell in such a fantasy land while I can. Hehe. 

@mouse007 Its definitely a sign. I'm going to follow what the universe tells me to. Will start Ashes of love after dinner. I don't doubt that it's going to be awesome. Since many of you have been singing praise of that show for a very long time. I just hope that I'm in the mood and have tolerance to watch another epically long show. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@stargazer187 oh I have been watching MoA. He levelled up, and they are going back to Korea I guess. But I don't know why no one cares about Se Ju. Sighhh. Honestly speaking this week's episode were pretty boring. There was no progress or whatsoever. Oppa looks so defeated and I hate seeing him like that. I want my arrogant, narcissistic Oppa back. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic