Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

I think the running joke is more like he particularly doesn't get Reba. They have acted in like four dramas together, but they had never ended up together. Even when he is the male lead. LOLOL. 

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yes!!!! 

• LOL 2

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@Lmangla i saw you active in Monster thread... haha i just started watch Monster now. I know soo late.... too bad didnt joined the party last time. The drama is good, first time i watch 50 eps without skipping. 

yea it was one of the first drama threads I was active in... I was fascinated by her weird shoes and I thought people would kill me for making silly comments but found that folks in soompi have a good sense of humour. we love dramas but we also don't mind laughing about the silly details! hahahha...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha the rich chaebol girl shoes maybe you mean. I didnt pay attention to the fashion.

The backstabbing is so intense, one can change the group so fast.. if lost 1 episode will get confuse whos on which side :lol:

Im not fans of makjang drama either but kang ji hwan bring me to watch it. 

Thanks for the reply btw :)

kekek... she had some neon green shoes. it was hilarious. I couldn't get over how it shone especially as she was running around the dark trying to play detective. it seemed hilariously ironic. :lol:... I tend to get distracted by all sorts of things in the drama including the decor. I am always checking out the sets! :D

• Like 2