• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@triplem :D:D

Anyway... the kiss scene in aquaman is censored in Indonesia and I was like :joy: :joy: when I finally see it in YT... @dotonly @Sejabin @stargazer187

I've been thinking why did this scene is cut... it doesn't look any different than any other kiss scene in movies.. hahhaa.. quite colorful even hahahaa..

Spoiler

giphy.gif

-No number-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem :D I hope you like it... Aquaman is fun.... the fighting style reminds me of that old 90s movie.. IDK.. mortal kombat intro always comes to mind whenever I think about it.... Aquaman just lack that strong emotional punch.. which I think could make this movie even better... but hopefully the next aquaman [Yeah... I hopeee there is going to be a sequal] they can do it better... the seed is there... :D

Anywayyy take your son to watch Spiderman... It's really good....... :D 

Borrowing Harry Potter reference, Spiderman into the spiderverse's score is EE, Exceed Expectation. 

*shamelessly promoting* 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@lynne22 censored ahem scenes is the rules, right? U know im avoiding this, but u right, its REALLY colorful. 

Is the red hair like that from the beginning or is it cos of the wind or underwater(?)...

Ahahaha.. but Nicole Kidman's kiss scene here doesn't get censored.. 

Most of the hairs in the movie sways like that.. because yes.. they're underwater... hahaha.. Does it reminds you of shampoo commercial yet? :joy:

- No number for today - 

• Like 2

@lynne22 @phikyl I know I know. Deng lun is not the main lead. Main lead or second lead, his character seems to be a good one, bad boy with a heart of gold? Totally my type. And drama itself has some pretty good reviews even though it's regarded as a tear jerker. 

I'm kinda in a funky mood right now, I never thought I would like a makjang drama like Because of you, but I did. Maybe I'm seeking for these kind of drama because seeing them go through tragedy like that makes me feel better about my problems in life. LOL. Anyways @phikyl I didn't open your spoiler box, because I'm totally going to watch this drama. Even if it has a sad, ambiguous ending, I'm pretty sure you would've already come up with an explanation or an alternate ending, and won't you share that with me after I finish watching it. Even if you don't have anything, I'm okay with it as long as the bittersweet/sad ending makes sense. Sighh

@mouse007 @lynne22 @angelangie I was totally not going to watch Ashes of love even though I'm in love with Deng Lun right now. Just not in the mood for period/XianXia dramas. But Its now available on netflix!!!!!!!! Sheeeeesh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic