Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@cenchingI'm just learning our traditions mom. :D So basically that video is all fake by calling it "ceremony"? 

But funnily, even we in Germany have a tea ceremony. And this stuff is followed by rules, which tea to use, which cup, what to do and not to do. Especially in north Germany they are very strict about it. 

Spoiler

@sushiliciousIs that headed in my direction? :D 

4 hours ago, mouse007 said:

if you want to quote multiple posts and post them together, just click on the + sign beside quote and it will collect them at the bottom right of your screen as you quote more posts. Then when you are ready to post all of them, you can just click on the quotes you’ve collected at the bottom right. 

If you post within a few seconds it will combine them into one but if you post after an hour, it won’t. Currently there is no way to combine your posts manually

Thank you.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I have a tendency to have a crush on the male lead when I’m hooked on a drama. Lol I noticed Bin Bin is always doing costume dramas and when he isn’t, he is not the main lead. Does he have a modern drama where he’s the main lead?

@mouse007 

And another running joke on ZBB drama is that "he never gets the girl" :joy: until I Will Never Let You Go. 

I think he's shooting a Republican era drama right now... saw this news in twitter 1-2 months ago...

IMHO ZBB is a very very good actor.. but well his choice of role might be influenced by his agency's choice of drama so...  not all of them is something I would want to watch..

I hope I'm not offending everyone here when I mention these 2 drama.. but avoid "The King's Woman" at all cost!, "The flame's daughter" is just a standard story.. This two makes me sad with all the chemistry going around between Dilireba and ZBB lol.... I don't watch this two but reading about them is enough to make me take a step back..

"Pretty Li Hui zen" is another ZBB - Dilireba partnership that's cute...Anddddddd He did not get the girl :joy:

Spoiler

Feelll the chemistry... 

ZBB's eyes is intense.... :wub:

tumblr_pb08iiCBa11uw08j5o2_500.gif

tumblr_pb08iiCBa11uw08j5o5_500.gif

Personally I'm happy to see ZBB and Ariel in IWNLYG.. even if the story is tropey.. but its fun.. and gosh.. when was the last time we watch ZBB happy and smiling in a drama???? :D

Spoiler

006Dnqwrly1fyo30747wfj30hs0u0u0x.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1