Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

49 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

sure @kokodus; will put them on my list to see when I have time.. and yea, very accurate description of choi jin hyuk's voice. hahahah.. @triplem will agree too I think. really think that I have some pitches and octaves that I am biased towards. :lol: hmmm, random research idea? hahahah...

Same , there are certain oppa’s voices that I particularly like . Choi Jin Hyuk is one of them. I also like Daniel Choi. There’s something very sexy to his tone. ( he is also a radio DJ) 

@Sejabini Sending positive thoughts & strength your way 

@daloula They are going to have a 2nd season of Signal !!! I’m really excited 

2 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@triplem @kokodus is it true that mark chao's voice is dubbed in Peach Blossom??

Yes it is . But the guy they chose has a nice voice . I think quite similar to Mark’s . Let’s ask @cenching 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

@triplem omg this is so great! I remember weeping in the last episode lmao. I hope they’re keeping the same cast.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, daloula said:

@triplem omg this is so great! I remember weeping in the last episode lmao. I hope they’re keeping the same cast.

I hope so as well. It won’t be the same without the three of them. I cried too . And the ending is somewhat open. So it opens up a lot of possibilities 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@triplem dude... if that's the dubbed voice... its amazing... that guy even considered chao's breath as well... matching even with each breath of his... and that particular scene when ali first meets her mother and ye hua also thinks that bai qian is susu... when bai qian disagrees , ali persues  her..kinda forcibly... that pain in his voice... I will never forget that..!!!!

• LOL 2

33 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same , there are certain oppa’s voices that I particularly like . Choi Jin Hyuk is one of them. I also like Daniel Choi. There’s something very sexy to his tone. ( he is also a radio DJ) 

kekeke.. there are quite a few actors with great voices. find it amusing that many actors get deeper bass voices when they are doing saeguks. it feels like it jumps one pitch down more. hahahah.. is it because the dialogues in saeguks always are so serious?

• LOL 2

@triplem and ladies....

95% of C drama are dubbed by the voice actors....the only ones never been dubbed are WangKai and HuGe bcoz these two guys have such distinguished fabulous voices and perfect pronunciation that second to none....

This’s a video in English that discuss about that:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@cenching I would like to add Zhang Han to that list as well. He uses his real voice in most of the dramas. I say, most, I know his voice was dubbed in Meteor shower, probably because it was his first drama and the producers doesn't want to take any risk. I honestly love his voice. His singing voice is soooo deep. Ok ok I'll stop my fangirling here. Hehehehe. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3