Quantcast
Jump to content
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Recommended Posts

Guest

650

@triplem I am unsuccessfully trying to watch to many and behind on most of them...  I'm just treading water....  Actually the rain for the last couple days sure helped more than the Soccer Break did LOL:blush:
 

Spoiler

 

Rich Man

Shall We Live Together/Marry Me

Come Here and Hug Me

WWWSK

About Time

Wok Of Love

Legend Of Fuyao

 

 

@Dhakra  He is a great looking cat so happy for you I know how hard it was losing Lu:sweatingbullets:  and a great choice of name as well!!!!

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1NOc5D_7sYgnDff1bIXO    Hey... Johnny this is no time to sleep...vuwcps3o.jpg&key=b9e66f78cb604d13c84b33d   

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm92PdstQ4dTHvULao_Js     Spoiler For Cat's eyes only... LOL:lol:

 

 

Spoiler

Johnny

plus_add_minus.png

This is your official welcome to SUBTRACTS you are awarded our official mascot...

Hoping you bring us some luck as well!!!

We sure need it!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnVYLloiEitymCZ1An8RC  

 

@Lmangla  You're right about the preview but I still hear that WOLF calling me LOL:w00t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I have a new cat, and this time it's love. I won't make the same mistake I did with Lu. Let me introduce you Johnny. He's only three years old and I will buy him. He's not going anywhere.

 

 

What breed of cat is Jhonny??? I am no expert by it's looks like a regular ordinary (non breeding?) cat for me and in my place you don't need to spend cash for that kind of cat.....

 

654

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha so Johnny is in team subtract?!?!?!?! Lol @Dhakra where did u get him from?? 

 

654

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dhakra Awww... kitty, kitty, kitty. He seems very sweet and very content. :) But, aren’t you Team Add? So, wouldn’t Johnny be the Team Add mascot rather than the Team Subtract mascot?

 

@stargazer187, Glad the game was useful for getting you to watch another drama. :D 

 

658

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

658

 

No way. Johnny belongs to team subtract since his name starts with J. Hehehe. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, kokodus said:

646

 

Sadness. Chinese dramas always move back and forth their release dates. Sighhh

 

-2

 

well i got use to them moving back and forth i guess lol.....usually i only go for those dramas that had finish airing... :D 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem was in Osaka when earthquake happened. Woke me up, about 1/2 min of rolling and shaking.  Our hotel was on 19th floor.  I am from California so knew exactly what it was. My sister was ready to catch the JR line to Osaka, all lines were suspended.  She was at Tokyo station at 9am and didn’t get into Osaka until 6pm.  Luckily she was not already on JR train, which a lot of people had to get off and walked to nearest station.  In Osaka, most stores, the big ones were closed because no one could get to work.  Even local subways were shut down for the day.  The big department stores most likely had no employees or had to clean up.  

 

-2

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@triplem was in Osaka when earthquake happened. Woke me up, about 1/2 min of rolling and shaking.  Our hotel was on 19th floor.  I am from California so knew exactly what it was. My sister was ready to catch the JR line to Osaka, all lines were suspended.  She was at Tokyo station at 9am and didn’t get into Osaka until 6pm.  Luckily she was not already on JR train, which a lot of people had to get off and walked to nearest station.  In Osaka, most stores, the big ones were closed because no one could get to work.  Even local subways were shut down for the day.  The big department stores most likely had no employees or had to clean up.  

 

-2

Omg . Thank God , you’re ok. I did experience tremors in Tokyo on my last trip. But nothing serious . How much longer will you be In Tokyo ?

 

672

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+2

 

@triplemThank you :D 

 

13 hours ago, cenching said:

What breed of cat is Jhonny??? I am no expert by it's looks like a regular ordinary (non breeding?) cat for me and in my place you don't need to spend cash for that kind of cat.....

 

Well, here you have. :D 

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Hahaha so Johnny is in team subtract?!?!?!?! Lol @Dhakra where did u get him from?? 

 

Uhm, is he in Team sub? I didn't have that in mind when I heard his name. I got him from a foster home, the previous family had three little kids and the mother is pregnant with a fourth child. So they began to reconstruct the house, clash some walls and all of that out a lot of stress on him. He stopped eating and pulled out his own hair. 

So they needed a new home for him and well, that home was me. But from the first day, Johnny and I were buddies, during the day he sleeps under my blanket and in the evening he sleeps next to the window, which is pretty much only a meter away from me.  

 

12 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra Awww... kitty, kitty, kitty. He seems very sweet and very content. :) But, aren’t you Team Add? So, wouldn’t Johnny be the Team Add mascot rather than the Team Subtract mascot?

 

Yep, I'm Team add, so I also thought that he is Team Adds mascot. But @kokodus had a point with his name. 

 

12 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@Dhakra you're a cat lover? I always love cats. I have 4 cats at home. 2  mothers and two kittens. Johnny is cute! So have you adopted him? 

 

Yes, I am. Lu was pretty famous around here, I still he had more fans than me. But at least his biggest fan can watch him from above now.

Yep, I adopted him. But rather than waiting until he finds a new home, I decided to keep him.

 

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

No way. Johnny belongs to team subtract since his name starts with J. Hehehe. 

 

Well, I can't argue with that. It seems that I need to ask him what Team he wants to join and act as mascot for.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...