Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Welcome @Lawyerh. Happy to have you join us here . If you read @Lmangla enough , you’ll know that she notices details that most don’t . Like if we’re admiring oppas lovely veins on his arms , she’s be admiring the watch or the cuff of his shirt :D

kekeke...

tenor.gif?itemid=6202319

cuffs and watches can make a man seem so sexy... kekekke... and while it is a nice watch, can't help but think it makes his arm seem a little smaller. a bit too big for his wrist? :sweatingbullets:... but he does have great arms! :D

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

See what I mean @Lawyerh ...by the way are you a lawyer IRL? 

But @Lmangla I think it seems more “manly”

if oppa wears big watches like that right ? What’s a good size ? 

kekeke... well, there's a wrist-dial proportion but I also think your face size matters. so if you are little heavy set, bigger watches actually look great on you and don't look out of place even it is slightly bigger than your wrist. however, if your face is really lean (it feels like choi jin hyuk has lost bit too much weight; can afford to put on a bit), then slight mismatches with the wrist-dial proportion seem to stand out more? but yea, that is really manly watch and he does look good. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1