Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@kokodusOkay technically I don't call you "coconut", I call you "Kokosnuss". Kokosnuss is the german word for coconut and it sounds so similiar to kokodus. It's not my fault! I'm the victim of my own language.

And I mean, there's nothing wrong with being a coconut, if you manage to marry pineapple boy you could be a cocktail, you were the pina colada couple. 

I die everytime I talk with you. :D 

@sushiliciousNah, she knows. It's our thing.

@cenchingCan we have that for dinner mom? :D 

+2

@mouse007 Well, there is not much progress. :D I have what expectations you girls have. I wait until the moment it's perfect. 

But yeah, you have to find the right mood & day. 

@LmanglaBecause I'm anti all the time or what? Sigh. :D 

@kokodusI don't call you coconut, kokosnuss. 

Could "koko" be an option? I mean, in front of you I always call you sis or lil sis. 

+2

Just now, sushilicious said:

It scares me how, the neighbor living upstairs is shouting and screaming in the middle of the night. :ph34r:

Maybe he saw your chan acting! BOOM!

giphy.gif

Spoiler

cold.jpg

+2

@sushiliciousI'm just preparing you for April.

@kokodusYou will always be lil sis. 

Because both of you are my lil siblings and sometimes I have to make sure, you don't get used to me being nice. :D 

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think my neighbor threw the chair. Heard a woman screaming. Er...

:huh: I hope he doesn't hit her or something. Maybe call the police? 

@Dhakra I will have to time my requests perfectly so you'll be in the mood to oblige. LOL I'm getting excited thinking about the day when you finally decide to share you "after" pics. :D

@sushilicious I'm getting concerned about your upstairs neighbour. When I hear weird noises from my neighbours, I always want to make sure they're okay because you never know what goes these days and I would hate to find out my neighbour needed help and I wasn't able to help. Just make sure you take someone with you if you do decide to check in on them.

Okay, I don't even know what number we are on so I'll just put

• Like 3

@sushilicious I wonder how long he's been behind on his rent for him to get kicked out... 

Our next door neighbour once asked us if he could borrow a hammer because he locked himself out of his place and he needed the hammer to break the door chain like this one:

Spoiler

prime-line-chain-locks-s-4152-64_1000.jp

but these door chains are usually inside the house and can only be locked by someone who is inside so I was like "how is the door chain locked to begin with unless someone inside wanted to keep him out". So then I started thinking we just helped our neighbour potentially get into the house with someone inside wanting to keep him out. I started thinking maybe there's domestic violence going on and for days after I would press my ear on the wall to see if I could hear anything because I was legit worried there might be something going in there. LOL

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

+2

29 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@Dhakra I will have to time my requests perfectly so you'll be in the mood to oblige. LOL I'm getting excited thinking about the day when you finally decide to share you "after" pics. :D

Technically I don't even have "before" pics. :D Neither from the days before my 30KG weightloss nor from my current no abs, but quite decent biceps situation. :D