Add and Subtract Game

Admin

314 :lol:

Anyway... for @kokodus , @phikyl ... and everyone... here's my daily LOL for today...

So apparently there's some folks that tweeted to NASA to help Tony... because he's stranded out of space.. and hilariously NASA [true story, I've check their twitter] responded to them :lol:.....

I like how they responded... they didn't act annoyed, but instead gave a tongue in cheek response hahaha...  its a good response overall. Eventho this is just a small thing... its a good PR. 

Dt_TPUxW4AA_vvW.jpg

Dt_TPUxWwAItde6.jpg

• LOL 3

while I'm being chatty here's another one.....

So Spiderman Far From Home's trailer is being delayed..... but rumor has it... it will be out soon.....

Anyway... Sony's "Spiderman into the spiderverse" is going out IIRC sometime this week... and I love the trailer.... It looks fun..... :D

This dialog said by a Pig Spiderman is gold :joy::  "Do animals talk in this dimension, cause I don't want to freak him out"

• Like 3

@dotonly Exactly... its a spidey club :D 

@Lmangla there's more.... in the pictures NASA tweeted, fans found that NASA has a place specially for "THOR" plus his hammer :lol:

Which of course when everyone pointed this out they replied *cough cough* professionally :D

So NASA are letting everyone know one of their secret that they have "THOR" one of the worlds mightiest heroes in their system :joy:

• LOL 3

@mouse007 Woww You finished 1st ep!!!! I was going to watch only one ep actually, but I got sucked into it somehow. I liked the 2nd ep more than the first ep despite the dreamy Cuba scenery in the 1st ep. Drunk PBG may have something to do with it. LOL. Seriously though, it's only getting better with each ep. The story flows so smoothly, and every character is so natural and relatable. Well except the ex-MIL, who is a b with an itch. Sigh. 

@lynne22Bahahahahaha. Marvel fandom is on fire. I mean we always have been, but we just reached whole new another level. LOL. 

• LOL 3

@kokodus hahaha! Finishing an episode is such an accomplishment for me! But yes, I also loved ep 2 more than ep 1 (surprise! I finished ep 2 as well). I was also just casually checking it out since you got me curious about it but after seeing episode 1, I am hooked and will watch the entire series.

• Like 2

@mouse007 EEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'm super glad that you are going to continue watching it. It's a melo, that's why I didn't push anyone to watch it despite very much liking it myself. It's not everyone's cup of tea. I heard some people say that it's slow and boring. While others praise it for it's poetic beauty. Even I didn't think I would like it this much. There is something about this drama.....I don't know...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1