Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem it's fun to be in cooler temperatures only when it's a vacation. The novelty quickly dies when you live in such climates. LOL it's pretty much like that everyday here and once winter hits, it gets even colder. I saw an Ad on the subway the other day that said:

"Toronto has x (I don't remember the number) amount of pools and only 3 months to enjoy them (6 if you're brave)"

and it made me chuckle because it's so true, it's cold here most of the time! It was an Ad for Casper mattresses so the tag line was "you need your rest". LOL

• Like 2

I still want to see snow though....sigh

@lynne22 So glad to know that evil sister will get her punishment. I can't stand her at all. Lies after lies and some more lies to cover up the previous lies. It must be so exhausting to be her. LOL. 

I'm currently in 27th ep, I think, i'll look out for that most adorable scene you are talking about. Yunkai is the best. I heard Sun You and Deng Lun have been in another show together....I need to look that up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ did you make snow angels? have snow ball fights?

My nieces did & they tried to make snowmen . Lol! 

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@triplem it's fun to be in cooler temperatures only when it's a vacation. The novelty quickly dies when you live in such climates. LOL it's pretty much like that everyday here and once winter hits, it gets even colder. I saw an Ad on the subway the other day that said:

"Toronto has x (I don't remember the number) amount of pools and only 3 months to enjoy them (6 if you're brave)"

and it made me chuckle because it's so true, it's cold here most of the time! It was an Ad for Casper mattresses so the tag line was "you need your rest". LOL

Oh I agree with you , going out is such a hassle . Layering for the cold then removing when indoors . I don’t think I’d enjoy it Long term . But it’s nice on vacation 

@kokodus Target for a holiday in Seoul around end Dec / early jan . It’s bound to snow . We were lucky it snowed early this year in SK 

@LmanglaWoohoo, then I will prepare my favourite drama within the next few days. But I guess everyone knows my favourite drama of 2018 here. At least I'm sure @triplem knows it.

And no it's not "Terious Behind Me"....although it's probably second place

25 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

@LmanglaWoohoo, then I will prepare my favourite drama within the next few days. But I guess everyone knows my favourite drama of 2018 here. At least I'm sure @triplem knows it.

And no it's not "Terious Behind Me"....although it's probably second place

Ahh if I remember correctly it’s 

Spoiler

Mother 

Omg @lynne22 Guoguo kissed him back!!!!!! Am I dreaming?!?!?!? I've never thought a day like this would come. LOL. Seriously, even though we can tell that she is attracted to him, she never really did anything explicitly to show his love to him. And I was okay with it because  you know she just didn't strike me as a girl who would do such things. She always keep saying that she doesn't want to be with him when clearly she enjoys his presence, poor YK though....hahaha. But this is great. I was about to go to sleep and this happens!!! Sighhh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1