Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@lynne22 @kokodus AHHHH! TRAILER IS OUT! ./fangirling

daaaaaang. Tony was stuck in space with someone wasn't he? Nebula and what's left of the Guardians of the Galaxy. So what happened to them?!?! Is Pepper even still left? I don't remember if we saw her turn to dust or not. MUST REWATCH ALL THE MOVIES. 

So excited. First Captain Marvel, then Avengers 4? Going to be so good!

5 hours ago, phikyl said:

@lynne22 @kokodus AHHHH! TRAILER IS OUT! ./fangirling

daaaaaang. Tony was stuck in space with someone wasn't he? Nebula and what's left of the Guardians of the Galaxy. So what happened to them?!?! Is Pepper even still left? I don't remember if we saw her turn to dust or not. MUST REWATCH ALL THE MOVIES. 

So excited. First Captain Marvel, then Avengers 4? Going to be so good!

I knowwww right??????

There's a rumor that pepper and tony's child [unknown gender, the rumor says its a girl] will appear... so I think Pepper is alive... and Gweneth Paltrow once posted in her IG of her wearing the IRON SUIT :phew:

*insert dancing gif* don't forget Spiderman Far From Home affter A4..... it's gonna be awesome! 

• Like 4