Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@triplem Dance Sport Girls update

Spoiler

The drama gets harder to watch with each episode. Not only that honeycakes character is really hard to like, she also acts like a brat all the time. She and the male lead really have no chemistry at all, they both act for themselves and it doesn't feel like they have a connection. I feel really cold if I see them.

But this is also because the plot is really thin, I feel the interesting parts aren't fully developed and the character development IS SO bad. Why? Because there is none, normally you see character grow and change over time, but here it's like they hit a switch and suddenly they change their opinion.

Honeycakes went from no interest (which was understandable, because they never had key moments, their friendship never grow, because there was no reason to) to little interest, without any growth to "I hope he tells me that he likes me" to interest in probably 5-10 minutes. At the start of the second half of the episode she didn't have any interest and by the end she wanted him to confess.

That's not how you develope a character. 
And it's not only honeycakes, all of them had these sudden change of minds.

On top, I read people at the DCS thread, celebrating this as "Drama of the Year".....gosh....it's like DBS all over again.

Lmao @Dhakra . Thx for the update . I’m still in Seoul. No time to catch up but I doubt I’ll pick up DSG. The only drama I’m really into is TOP Star Yoo Baek directed by the same PD who did Plus Nine Boys . I would have recommended it to you but the subs Out there is not the best - The subs is all fan subbed so a lot is lost in translation. Fortunately some lovely member on the thread is translating each episode, so I can more or less understand.,It’s a once a week drama with 10 episodes. Pacing is fast & cinematography is great . It’s light but very heartwarming, many likeable characters.

sorry for the late reply @angelangie . SK is so cold . Snowing as well in certain parts . But the family & I are having a blast . Off to ski resort today .