Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, lynne22 said:

So what's everyone watching right now? 

While waiting for the subbed Ever Night, I am watching documentary about some world problems, India at the moment (Al Jazeera) and culinary (Youtube Food Vloogers)

• Like 3

@dotonly  Sometimes when I get like that I go back and rewatch a great drama.   A for sure thing that will bridge me over until I can find a new one that I am interested in.  Sometimes just watching my favorite scenes and skipping around is relaxing for the mind and helps me to get over a bad ending or even worse an open ending.  Which there for a while there were to many of those to count :bawling:.  Anyways hang in there and remember the great thing is there are always new ones on the way....  Welcome to the Subtract team by the way and thanks!!!:heart:

@kokodus:heart:  You know I am just having fun with you and actually I think it's great that you all have a friendship that has a history and that's a lot to be thankful for.  It's sad that he might be leaving and you're right people have to move on but I hope your friendship continues for both your sakes.  Friendships like that are priceless.   I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone and I use to think that was a pain everyone knowing your business and family.  The older I get the more I realize it's really a blessing in disguise having people around you that really know you can make life so sweet...

456   giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl thank you. Im waiting for Gods Quiz 5. I think for now the only drama that i can watch is romcom-less. I cant handle sweetness.

I on the other hand love sweetness like honey poured all over my stories and enough fluffy moments to allow my heart to be lifted to the moon and back LOL:w00t:  It's funny we are opposites but that's the magic in being on the same team and on the same thread learning from one another.  Right now I can see your problem as there are so many sweet ones on but you might try watching one from another country there are some really good ones if you seek and find...

I sometimes do watch a drama outside my box and find that it allowed me to think and reflect on something other than romance.  I guess to me a great drama no matter what kind of genre it happens to be a part of.  Is worth it if it speaks to your heart and allows you to hear through the words of the story and if the actors are able to bring to life those characters making it believable in what you see...

Hoping you find one soon that's just for you...  452

Kyung Soo Jin :heart: joined a new agency today. No less than YG Entertainment, one of the three big players. I mean she already played in one of YG Bands MV, so you could imagine that this was a possibilty. I hope that this will lead to a few bigger roles, who aren't completely absurd.

Also surprised how Honeycakes IG account has grown, when I followed her during the time of Radiant Office she only had a few hundred, now she has over 100.000.

@USAFarmgirlNah, it's completely broken. But I still can't figure out how, one moment I was writing a messsage, the next it was just off and I can't turn it on anymore. Tried everything I could, it probably just decided to rest, it is over 6 years old after all.

7 hours ago, lynne22 said:

So what's everyone watching right now? 

Right now only "Terius Behind Me". There aren't much other dramas right now that have my attention.

@Dhakra Sorry to hear that it really is broken but it sounds like it was a faithful one, may it rest in peace...

Leaving you this below to help lift your spirits and inspire your eyes. FIGHTING!!! 

May the force be with you in finding a new phone!  At least that's what our @lynne22 would say LOL:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdPQPAhmEj6TTxgt1zqk3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjEZ5qRS0fN6LHBhCM3wx

Still am so moved by this drama not just in the story but the fact that this OTP were really in love while making it.  The fact that they may or may not have continued doesn't change the fact of what it inspired on screen...  :heart:450

@lynne22 I'm watching death note!!!!

@USAFarmgirl I also hope the friendship lasts forever, I just get teary eyed whenever I think of my college friends. It's hard to let go. Most of them have moved to their hometowns and the fact that I'll not be able to meet any of them in the near future breaks my heart after spending everyday for the past 5 years with them. Sighhh. 

@Dhakra You were using the same phone for 6 years??? Are you serious?? Omg!!!!! Is it really a phone or a brick?? Also don't you have to change your phone once in a while so that you don't miss out on the latest features??? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl thank you. Im waiting for Gods Quiz 5. I think for now the only drama that i can watch is romcom-less. I cant handle sweetness anymore.

if you don't mind legal/crime dramas, try switch or defendant -- both have zero romance.

if you don't mind some political shenaningans, try assembly -- loved that there was no love line and it actually got me thinking about why I should vote. so much so that I went and voted that year. dot on my finger! yay! :D

and a family drama that has real low, almost zero romance (well, it is almost the opposite of it), is suspicious housekeeper. loved the different relationships...

• Like 1

@USAFarmgirlIt was, top notch during its era, but now quite old. Was about time to get a new one to be honest. 

Gosh, KSJ is just so overwhelmingly beautiful. :heart: I would never be able to concentrate one bit when she would be around.

I agree with Fairy, I always find myself watching a few of my fav scenes every now and then. I guess in December I will watch the whole drama again and try to revive the thread for just one day. :D The drama defined my winter 2016.

@kokodusAish...look the maknae speaking. Lil sis, you definitely are from a different era. :D It was the Samsung S4, which, still old, was still a decent phone. Phones which were more bricks than phones were the things I was using when I was a teenager. 

I was totally fine with it, when you get older your prorities change and you are satisfied with way less stuff. I really don't care about the "latest features" as long as the phone has the stuff I need. Everything beyond that is just a nice to have bonus. 

@triplem I spent the first 2 days back at work in meetings so I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with information and the sheer amount of work I am going to be taking care of. :crazy: This is why I wasn't able to log in here all weekend.. I just needed some rest and focus on the babies. 

@dotonly welcome to team sub! I'm glad you're helping us permanently bec we could sure use it!

@kokodus I used to watch animes with my brothers too but I haven't watched one in a really long time. They can be really good and also really addictive! 

I know it's sad to say goodbye to your college friends especially since you spent 5 years together. I still miss my college friends and it's been over 15 years!!! LOL but thankfully we have social media now and that helps to keep in touch.

• Like 3

@Dhakra You speak like my next door neighbour grandpa....hmmmm you sure are getting old. LOL. S4 means...idk...what andriod version was that. You can't even use some apps and I'm sure the internal storage was way low. Sighhh. Thank God it stopped working, and helped you to consider buying a new one. LOL. 

@mouse007 Yes these animes are indeed addictive. I used to call them Japanese cartoons and I can't believe I'm so into them now. Haha. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2