Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@dotonly  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1aq0MhTbLSVcM1YzhmI8 Bless your heart...

Don't expect any PM's about grudges.  Undoubtedly you don't know how sweet you are, so I am here to tell you...  Don't doubt yourself or your value put a smile on that face and know that you don't need to be sorry.  Just trust yourself and believe in us and what @CamelKnight @triplem and others say and feel.  Your being here just adds and enriches to the beauty of this thread!!! :heart:816

See you on House Helper:wub::glasses:00214574.jpg

I think im a "Yes-No" type of a person. I rarely talk nicely/sweet to anyone. Usually give straight/short answers to any questions, so its normal if everyone feel uncomfortable/awkwards around me.

@USAFarmgirl and everybody. I'll try to always say thank you and sorry so I wouldn't forget who I am and where I come from.

THANK YOU!

am enjoying watching some daily soaps. it is so great to just zone out and watch with only 10% of your brain and just relax with all the makjang, over the top and dramatic pauses of daily dramas. :lol:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@Dhakra Did you confess? **face palm**

No, but I guess she either already knows or hasn't the time to deal with it, a lot happened this weekend.

9 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra Did some k drama happen in real life ? 

Oh yes, perfect drama material for sure. If I would write it down you all would agree that this could be a drama right away.

@triplem @USAFarmgirl sorry, i dont think i can join at "House Helper" thread this week. The past few days theres a problem that needs my attention. I thought it can be solve before tonight but its not. I must work overtime again. I hope it will back to normal again next week.

@Lmangla wow...

@Sejabini nice to see you here.

Edited by Guest
Corrected

+2 

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Tell us all about it. I'm bored these days. Looks like this drama of yours will be entertaining. LOL. 

Mhm, well I know you aren't good at giving advices, since you said it to myself quite a couple of times, so technically you aren't part of the council of ladies, but I'll add you to the message I'm going to sent.

I don't know if it will be entertaining though, but from my pov, it's not very entertaining. 

16 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

+2 

Mhm, well I know you aren't good at giving advices, since you said it to myself quite a couple of times, so technically you aren't part of the council of ladies, but I'll add you to the message I'm going to sent.

I don't know if it will be entertaining though, but from my pov, it's not very entertaining. 

Wait what?? There is a council??? LOL. Now I want to know who are all part of that council. Hahaha. @triplem  must be the head, I can tell that. Lol. Well it's true that I can't give advices, but you won't take my advices either as you think I'm small and immature. Pssst. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait what?? There is a council??? LOL. Now I want to know who are all part of that council. Hahaha. @triplem  must be the head, I can tell that. Lol. Well it's true that I can't give advices, but you won't take my advices either as you think I'm small and immature. Pssst. 

But he never listens to me ....

:P