Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh, so Kentaro Sakaguchi is a cardboard?

Wasn't referring to him. Isn't that a still of the lady from Umi no Hajimari? Didn't even bother playing the video since I thought it was her. :joy:

I just never wanna watch anything with her again. :joy:

Get Away Woman GIF by Max

EDIT: Lee Se Young who is Kentaro's co-star is an excellent actress. She's a former child actress, so she has long experience in acting. :glasses:

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just never wanna watch anything with her again. :joy:

Sigh, I don't remember where I read it, but I dunno how she is the highest paid if not one of the highest paid Japanese actress.

I'd rather watch Shinobu Otake instead. 🙂 She finally broke down in UNH ep11, and she's really something.

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: Lee Se Young who is Kentaro's co-star is an excellent actress. She's a former child actress, so she has long experience in acting. :glasses:

That's good then. 

Those who start acting early usually mature into splendid acting... Well, except for a few, LOL!

Re: Sushi here, I thought it's priced OK for buffet or eat all you can cos the ingredients and sometimes the chef or staff preparing it are imported. 😅

• Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Hello

:heythere:

We have got the poster for spin off - The CEO's menu

Eonni @partyon @rocat @WeunXK 

0we1W7_3f.jpg

9 hours ago, partyon said:

What in the....?

What happened to "I don't adopt cardboard oppas"? Can't find anyone more cardboard than him....

Ohh this clever Eonni , remembering all the little things  i have said

you-know-it-smile.gif

You know 

We gotta give some exceptions too right (like every rule has some exceptions you know)

I have fallen for his charisma 

Lets give him an exception !

jisung-peace.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time, I guess. The past few weeks of September were much hectic. With freelancing and all that! Hope you guys are doing fine. Sharing love with you all...:smooches3:

Can't believe that Good Partner ends this week. It was one perfect drama that the 'Fast Forward' button didn't even crossed my mind. Ha ha ha!!!! :joy: Gonna miss Jang Nara on-screen!

I'll be back again. You guys have fun! :piggydance:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, partyon said:

So expensive for sushi buffets in your countries. Why? 

Those tout premium (from reputable sources) offerings, like a cut above regular and also they don’t only have sushi but the gamut of Jap food from chawanmushi to yakitori to ramen. But there are cheaper ones whose raw salmon originates from dubious locations. 

Where raw food is concerned, it’s better to err on the side of caution. That said, stranger things have happened- like food poisoning after eating at reputable places.

By the way, do you all carry anti-theft bags when you travel? Other than ugly Pacsafe, what do you recommend if you do?

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, rocat said:

By the way, do you all carry anti-thef bags when you travel? Other than ugly Pacsafe, what do you recommend if you do?

I don't. I keep the cash or cards in different pockets and purses. My right pockets are almost always empty. 

chili-cheese-dogs-2.jpg

ctto

After a toxic week! It's Thursday! Happy weekend to me!

2c4dfb14cdd0f4311cda553c5e3c65aa.gif

ctto 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Looks like I am the only one who is not watching "No Gain, No Love" :rubchin:

14 hours ago, partyon said:

I am actually looking forward to her drama with him, kind of feels something fresh or different from your everyday dramas (hopefully). 

I do agree that she is among the excellent and talented actresses out there :piggydance:

@joccu Chingu, you watching Champions League matches? I would usually just watch Chelsea's matches and skip the group stage matches even if they would be among the top teams. But this new format just seems too much to me, I am kinda not that interested and would still just start watching it from the knockout stages most probably. 

Same goes for Chelsea, since they are in Conference league, so nah, I'll just hope they qualify for knockout stages (which they actually should), and then start watching their matches.

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

15 hours ago, partyon said:

Waah... So expensive for sushi buffets in your countries. Why?

That's what I was thinking, too; so interesting. I wouldn't be able to go very often if it were that pricey here, and as it is we can only go to our local one a couple times a year as a family. But I imagine with paying for staff, quality seafood, import costs, etc etc those things can drive up the price.

16 hours ago, WeunXK said:

and it's not Kdrama without usual 🤣

They are pretty cute. I started Ep 1 yesterday and liked the job interview scene.

+2

35 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

But this new format just seems too much to me, I am kinda not that interested and would still just start watching it from the knockout stages most probably. 

The new format seems too complicated for us, too, and we'd have to pay 35€ a month to keep up with the matches on TV. So just following headlines for now. I miss the days when you could at least watch your country's team on free TV though.

• Love 1
  • Blob 5

47 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Looks like I am the only one who is not watching "No Gain, No Love" 

Why chingu why ?

shocked-cat.gif

Its fun drama if you love romcom

Eonni doesnt like romcom but she is enjoying No Gain No Love

Give it a try

Which dramas are you watching lately ?

Am currently watching

Good partner

No gain no love

binge watching - find me in your memory 

Finished watching City Hunter ?

Have you watched My familiar wife ?

Sis @joccu @larus or anyone ?

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Have you watched My familiar wife ?

I thought I watched it because I knew the protagonists of this drama but I did not remember anything about the plot. I checked and it looks like I did not watch it after all. I must have had an intention. 🤣

+2

• LOL 4

12 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I have fallen for his charisma 

What charisma?

98ab8c385c13bb10d391119bbed9bafb.gif

7 hours ago, rocat said:

By the way, do you all carry anti-theft bags when you travel? Other than ugly Pacsafe, what do you recommend if you do?

Never. I just leave my passport in the hotel room safe with some extra credit cards. I don't ever carry cash unless traveling in countries that don't accept credit cards. As a purse I always use a cross body bag which I keep in front of me with my hands secured around it. Unless I'm trekking, I never carry a backpack.

400 C

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon @agenth @joccu Just now discovered I "won the day" on July 26. I had no idea! So I looked it up and that day was the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics, when I guess I/we had a lot to say about the rain, the boats, Eurovision vomiting all over Paris, AND of course the blue guy, of whom @agenth so kindly posted a picture (barf).

Thank you, Soompi, and the Olympics, for making possible this special crowning achievement in my life. I feel so honored.

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

402 C(?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

21 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Thank you, Soompi, and the Olympics, for making possible this special crowning achievement in my life. I feel so honored.

Ya, chingu! Congratulations ! You deserved it! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Here, your award :kisslevel:

gold-money.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

We have got the poster for spin off - The CEO's menu

Eonni @partyon @rocat @WeunXK 

9 hours ago, sweetroad said:

They are pretty cute. I started Ep 1 yesterday and liked the job interview scene.

No Problem Ok GIF by BREAD TREE

@partyon@rocat@4evrkdrama @sweetroad

I keep imagining that this conversation will happen next week...

Ji-uk: Are you going to break up with me if you don't finish?

Hae-yeong: Not on your first try!

Ji-uk (exasperated): I've done this before!

cto

-------

Chaumet Global Ambassador Cha Eunwoo for the ‘Bee My Love’ collection🥰

====

adding@sweetroad congrats💖🎊

Happy Go On GIF by Molang

db5547572e725e7ce33d6554bc75d6948f91bdfb.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

@rocat @CarolynH @WeunXK @gm4queen @Sleepy Owl @agenth and everyone else suffering from broken emojis on the forum.

Exchanged emails with our Admin and they suspect it might be this issue:

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/471510-emoji-problem-missing-or-double/

So, question is if your Operating System is up to date? Are you running an old version of your OS? e.g. Win10? When did you patch your computer last time?

You should try to update your computer and see if it helps.

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@Dhakra @Sleepy Owl @joccu @MayanEcho Thoughts about Jennie's latest interview....?

"I get why you guys are upset. It's cultural," Korean netizens react to Jennie's response to her indoor smoking controversy

1726764193-image.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/09/i-get-why-you-guys-are-upset-its-cultural-korean-netizens-react-to-jennies-response-to-her-indoor-smoking-controversy

Wasn't she caught smoking indoors in Italy while getting her makeup done, blowing smoke in the makeup artist's face....?

It's illegal to smoke indoors in Italy - not just in South Korea. Actually it's against the law to smoke indoors in most of Europe and North America. Many other parts of the world too....

Woooow.... I just have so much I want to say about this all and her attitude, but it's best that I keep quiet...

Be Quiet Carbonaro Effect GIF by truTV

I will just let the i-netz comments in the AKP article speak for themselves :joy:

I-netz comments on PC also not that forgiving...

[theqoo] JENNIE MENTIONS HER APOLOGY FOR INDOOR SMOKING IN US MAGAZINE BAZAAR (pannchoa.com)

- no number -

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1