Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

What do you guys think about this? Does it really work? Can you decide the commitment of your partner towards you just based on this thing? He/she might not be in the mood or tired that day. Will you write him/her off? LOL. This is crazy. 

if someone asked me to peel orange, I would ask what happened to their hands. :lol:

maybe thats why I am not finding anything romantic these days. feels like so long that I watched a good romance. hahahahha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Nope...Im dreaming about a wedding dress  :D

My first wedding was extremely simple. 

I sometimes see "Say Yes To The Dress" episodes for bridal dresses drama, but mainly to check out what's the trending style, whether it'll be considered classic later on. :)

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

Can you decide the commitment of your partner towards you just based on this thing? He/she might not be in the mood or tired that day. Will you write him/her off? LOL. This is crazy. 

I think it's childishly meh? Willingness and skills to peel oranges do not equate to how much committed is the partner to you.

What's the true purpose anyway of these "tests" if not for popular socmed content? If the partner wasn't up to mark, won't that just fuel the insecurities of the one who's after the "tests" results...

Imagine getting upset over oranges, LOL!

Nutella cheesecake!

Nutella-Cheesecake_3-copy.jpg

ctto

Nutella-Cheesecake_2.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, kokodus said:

What is all this orange peel trend about? Do you guys think this is real?? It's all over my insta. LOL. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2SAG2It7C2/?igsh=NjlnMTYxZjJ2Z2c=

it is nothing new... :rolleyes:

I remembered the door test scene from the movie A Bronx Tale.  :D

I found only this video...1:05

51 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

this made me laugh...  :lol:

:wub:

GEPbAOMW4AAlYGA?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

16 hours ago, kokodus said:

Will you write him/her off? LOL.

@kokodus yourlee-min-ho.gif
16 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this crazy , these trend you will think teenager come out with it . What if he allergic to orange

@Ameera Alichingu Sport Love GIF by Tennis TV 

Love Is Gone(@SlanderOfficial)Sung by CHA EUN-WOOSad Black And White GIF

Spoiler
Lyrics

Don't go tonight
Stay here one more time
Remind me what it's like, oh
And let's fall in love one more time
I need you now by my side
It tears me up when you turn me down
I'm begging please, just stick around
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
Don't tell me that your love is gone
That your love is gone
I'm sorry, don't leave me, I want you here with me
I know that your love is gone
I can't breathe, I'm so weak, I know this isn't easy
That your love is gone
That your love is gone
That your love is gone
That your love is gone
I know this isn't easy (easy)
That your love is gone
Source: Musixmatch

15 hours ago, larus said:

That`s some silly stuff on Internet. :D

:approves:

13 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

College Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

+2

On 1/24/2024 at 6:06 PM, kokodus said:

@Dhakra Come out.

unimpressed.gif.feb3584ad6c157794266fa0a4afe7336.gifHm.

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

What do you guys think about this? Does it really work? Can you decide the commitment of your partner towards you just based on this thing? He/she might not be in the mood or tired that day. Will you write him/her off? LOL. This is crazy. 

Does it work? Are you insane sis? Of course it doesn't. Anyone who thinks his love/luck is based upon some weird RickRoll'D orange theory needs a little bit of freash air. If you think choosing your partner based on an orange, they maybe you are a foul fruit. 
Yes, it is about if the guy is willing to do anything for you, even if it is just a small task. But not every guy is the same, people love different.

Years ago it was the same question if the guy of your choice doesn't open the door for you or pulls your chair back when you eat together at a restaurant. It's an act of chivalry, with the only difference, you pretty much pinpoint them with a lesser task, judging them if they don't act according your way.

Just take me as an example, if you ask me if I peel an orange, apple or potato for you, my answer will always be no, simply because I am allergic to those raw fruits. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

11 hours ago, kokodus said:

What is all this orange peel trend about? Do you guys think this is real?? It's all over my insta. LOL. 

orange is no challenge, let's try the durians instead!

main-qimg-60f72512a4c10003e061699bdbd93a

cr.: owner

and i'm sure @partyon will come after me with a chopper soon..

but hey, @Ameera Ali that's a secret message to the photo above..

*abs.. are delicious isn't it.. and that's no pot belly*

ok i'm joking! i have no idea why anyone would want to test their relationship that way.. are they trying to nitpick on their partner or something?

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

this crazy , these trend you will think teenager come out with it . What if he allergic to orange

Hahaha right?? These people will say that even if he dies from anyphylactic shock, he has to first peel her oranges. LOL. 

17 hours ago, larus said:

That`s some silly stuff on Internet. :D

Exactly. I dont know whether I'm getting old or what, but none of these makes sense anymore. 

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

What's the true purpose anyway of these "tests" if not for popular socmed content? If the partner wasn't up to mark, won't that just fuel the insecurities of the one who's after the "tests" results...

Then they will break up with them. I like to call them "flash relationships" It ends in a flash. LOL. No deeper understanding. 

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

if someone asked me to peel orange, I would ask what happened to their hands. :lol:

maybe thats why I am not finding anything romantic these days. feels like so long that I watched a good romance. hahahahha

Lol i would do the same. Are we becoming outdated? LOL

16 hours ago, joccu said:

I have seen those videos also.  It could work. it really depends in the person.  But I´m with @Lmangla.  I would also ask where is their hands.

Yeah some would be willing to do. Some may not. Some might not be in the mood to do at that moment. We can not conclude anything from this. Sigh. 

13 hours ago, kingpin said:

your oppa

He will build a orange Grove for me. Preferably in jeju. 

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Years ago it was the same question if the guy of your choice doesn't open the door for you or pulls your chair back when you eat together at a restaurant. It's an act of chivalry, with the only difference, you pretty much pinpoint them with a lesser task, judging them if they don't act according your way.

I think in the initial stages of the relationship people would go out of their way to do nice things for their partner. But after some years, when they get too comfortable, there is no need for them to impress their partner. But that doesn't mean you don't love them. They just express it in a different subtle way. 

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

potato

You are allergic to potatoes??!!?! You can't eat potatoes then? French fries, mashed potatoes, potato dumplings, potato chips, roasted potatoes, scalloped potatoes, Hasselbeck potatoes, spring potato, cheesy baked poatoes, Dum aloo, aloo paratha, aloo fry, potato omelette.......you cant eat any of them? What a sad life!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4odSoaL-EdwT8ey9dfpD

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

orange is no challenge, let's try the durians instead!

Hahahaha. They'd stay single forever. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

You are allergic to potatoes??!!?! You can't eat potatoes then?

I have a colleague who doesn`t like potatoes. I was like....why?

icegif-1688.gif

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla Even if min ah becomes 1% more responsible than she is now, i would be happy. I want to smack her whenever she is onscreen. Sighhh.

lol ,responsible no way :joy:

legend have she still didn’t learn how to keep basic hygienic requirement 

IMG-9315.gif

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

,responsible no way :joy:

legend have she still didn’t learn how to keep basic hygienic requirement

Will she be like this till the end?! Sigh. They should marry and live alone. Why are the parents being this protective of them? If they can get pregnant, then they are adult enough to form a family on their own. These overprotective parents are the problem. I'm not saying they should abandon their children. But they should let them live their own life. Sighh. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

43 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Will she be like this till the end?! Sigh.

She always in her parents home on her phone , at the end look like they living alone  but hanging in her parent home like always nothing change except she baby with a baby :mrgreen:

*that father can’t live in empty house 
IMG-9326.gif

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Good Vibes Fun GIF by Nora Simon

b60940e299c6eb78a4c880da464f8c05650dcf1d

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Happy weekend!

@MayanEcho hoping it's really true about TG season2 or movie, and this time Mio("Princess Kiri") will also one of the main cast bec. in TG 1 she was only a supporting role(?)

cf3daec69b73dbad4f0935322393e7186aa8a0a4

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1