Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@gm4queen I just realised I saw your Daniel Oppa's butt in Masked Girl! I didnt even know it was him until I came across the thread...Lol...

Queen Laughing GIF

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

My Oppa Eddie Cheung is here in KL filming with Louis Koo but dont know where to find them...

maybe search IG reels see if anyone spotted and uploaded and thus, revealing their locations!

News Stalking GIF by Gecko1

49 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Did you @Wuzetian impress by his firm assets? I guess you were...

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• LOL 6

Ya! I'm back! What did I miss?

Except for Yoongi enlisting..... :criesariver: :crybaby:

@larus @kokodus @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @sweetroad Let's wish Yoongles luck. :byebye2:

On 9/15/2023 at 5:36 PM, joccu said:

@partyon the new episode set record. That was so barf.

@joccu Just got home, but managed to catch up on The Betrayal ep 8-10 while traveling. Holy smokes! The husband is too barf, peeps!

Gag Throw Up GIF by Tacoma FD

@confusedheart @Lmangla @sweetroad @larus If you thought The World of the Married and Doctor Foster was barf, I think that the Thai version takes the prize...

:sweats:

Have been reading up on comments and they are saying that the Thai version (The Betrayal) surpasses all other previous versions, not with just the quality of the script and story, but also with the acting. Anne Thongprasom's depiction of the betrayed wife is absolutely stellar. I doubt any of her predecessors were able to convey the emotions of a wife scorned in the way she slays it. :glasses:

They also made changes to the story - not in a typical Thai lakorn way. This is far from a Thai lakorn - this is a masterpiece. I can't stop watching. Best drama I have watched so far in 2023. By far.

RBeyZx_3f.jpg

Can't wait until next week when we see her transformation and she bounces back after the betrayal. Looks like he will be on his knees after that....

R6XlV_3f.jpg

On 9/16/2023 at 2:24 PM, kokodus said:

Wowww Lee Jong suk and IU are dating?!?! I must have been living under a rock to not know this till now. Woaahhhh. 

Ms. Koko..... Really? :surprisedwut:

On 9/17/2023 at 9:13 AM, rocat said:

Destined With You renewed my liking for K-drama romcoms again. Rowoon has had plastic surgery, hasn’t he? The camera loves to focus on his face. 

Omo! Did you also notice it? I saw some pics of @Ameera Ali's "Pull Me!" oppa (aka Rowoon) and he looks so different. Am wondering if he had PS recently?

Pic under spoiler tags

Spoiler

QJ5mJQ_2f.png

Anyone else than @rocher22 start on The Escape of the Seven? Heard it got good ratings.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Btw, did anyone notice that Han So Hee got lip piercings?

Like Jung kook....

Hmmm nice. But why would it affect her acting career? 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Reveal hidden contents

QJ5mJQ_2f.png

Anyone else than @rocher22 start on The Escape of the Seven? Heard it got good ratings.

I watched the 1st ep....but I couldn't continue. Too makjang....too many evil characters....I couldn't take it. Meh. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hmmm nice. But why would it affect her acting career? 

Someone wrote this comment on AKP. For some reason it sums it up really well :D

"Excellent career move. Now she can corner the market on all roles in which the woman has lip piercings. Every time a Korean film or TV series requires a woman with lip piercings, she'll be the obvious choice. When they decide to remake The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in Korean, she'll be a shoo-in for the role of Lisbeth. She has a career path set out for herself, with a steady stream of work in the future as the lip pierced woman in all the films and TV series that require one."

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1

@joccu I have been seriously impressed so far by The Betrayal. Watched partially The World of the Married, and the Korean version seems ridiculous, over the top and makjang. :grimace: Am actually laughing at some of the scenes.

Anne's acting is daebak! She deserves an award. The emotions she conveys on screen of a betrayed woman in a downward spiral by the breakdown of her marriage is spot on.

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

The Betrayal has had a much longer build-up of the demise of the marriage. In the Korean version, the dinner scene was in ep 5. In the Thai one it's in ep 10. Which is super smart, because it means that the remaining episodes won't go into makjang territory like the Korean one.

I know the ending of Doctor Foster and The World of the Married. I truly hope that the screenwriters of The Betrayal take it to the next level.

@joccu What would be a good ending in your opinion?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon  I actually do not know what kind of ending is good. It always depends on the drama. 

in this drama the only thing I hope is that the children will have a happy ending. That they don’t end up manipulated. 

I also hope that they take it to the next level. 

anne definitely deserves a big award. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Ya! I'm back! What did I miss?

Except for Yoongi enlisting..... :criesariver: :crybaby:

@larus @kokodus @gm4queen @4evrkdrama @sweetroad Let's wish Yoongles luck. :byebye2:

Will miss my man alot :cries:

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Eonni @partyon ,

Its my first time, watching a makjang -

And it is tooooooooo extraaaaaaaa stresssssfulllllll 

c9bdb7c93b1cdab21f83531cecfc3ccc.gif

@rocher22 how is the drama for you ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, partyon said:

It could have 50% ratings and I won't watching it. Nothing I hate more than dramas who sent the logic out of the Earth.

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's wish Yoongles luck

Two years fly away. He will return stronger.

1 hour ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Its my first time, watching a makjang -

And it is tooooooooo extraaaaaaaa stresssssfulllllll 

That`s not only makjang, it is CRAZY MAKJANG, a distinct genre. Screenwriters like Kim Soon Ok, Im Sung-Han are forever on my ban list.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Will miss my man alot 

Me too dongsaeng :bawling:

Did you hear that @larus chingu adopted Yoongi as her oppa? She is so brave saying that 2 years will pass quickly. 
Me right now:

:brokenheart:

4 hours ago, larus said:

Two years fly away. He will return stronger.

He won’t even get abs though :smashes:

Yoongi is going to be a social worker.

@joccu I just hope that it won’t get a makjang ending with a suicide, noble idiocy or a truck of doom.

I just hope that neither of the kids will suffer from the parents’ games and that both parties learn how to forgive and move on. I hope that the wife gets together with the actor in the end. 

No way on earth will I watch Escape of the Seven. That writer did my oppa dirty in The Last Empress.

:kicks:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I dont understand why everyone hates the white t-shirt...I like it..  

Me either. I like it too.

4 hours ago, joccu said:

maybe I should check escape 7.  I did not watch penthouse. 

You like Lakorn so I think you will like both dramas.  :sweat_smile: But you have to shut the brain off to watch the dramas. Lots of screaming, nonsense and evil persons.

Yoongi is going to be a social worker.

It suits him.

No way on earth will I watch Escape of the Seven. That writer did my oppa dirty in The Last Empress.

Have you not forgiven Kim Soon Ok yet? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4