Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I vote for reset too.

3 votes for Reset so far.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Can we start on it last week of September? Sorry guys.

It is fine. I am busy myself in September. I can wait.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

But those are for sure real

Okay, noted! If so, they are impressive!!!

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

worried about Reset because @rocat dropped it.

It had an interesting premise but I couldn’t take the repeats. If you watch with FF-ing, it’ll probably be okay. @larus

@kokodus

Did you see the ending? Was it worth the resets?

:cheers:

Actually, Under the Skin sounds interesting but I never got round to starting it. @MayanEcho is it BL?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by joeyahlbum

''Sunshine Breakfast''...

F5dYaFeXsAA4nUa?format=webp&name=360x360

@rocat  ep 4 was hilarious...

the scene at the end of the episode when Luffy saw the Vice-Admiral...

Luffy - ''Grandpa..''

Zoro, Nami and Usopp - '' Grandpa..''

Me - '' :what!: ....Grandpa''     :D

I dont like Zoro's third sword...it looks weird.. but it is Kuina's sword...

F47LilHa8AAt60E?format=webp&name=360x360

Luffy is a little scary when someone tries to hurt the Strawhat Squad..I like it...  :approves:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I will watch the drama if you, in return, watch something I recommend.

Short and sweet if any, and not a stressful family or couple drama, LOL, cos grrr, the saga few weeks ago of my relatives had really put me on edge. :expressionless: @joccu, @Wuzetian, and @LeftCoastOppa watched Under the Skin before and can give you feedbacks. :blush:

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Actually, Under the Skin sounds interesting but I never got round to starting it. @MayanEcho is it BL?

Fans of the 2 MLs wish :tounge_xd: It's bromance at the purest sense, which is mutual respect and friendship between colleagues, after their disastrous, ugly first meeting. The MV of the OST is their relationship.

@kokodus @larus more glimpses of Under the Skin, which is also in Viki:

UTS was nominated and won awards in acting, sound, and screenplay.

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Worth it, cos finally, 

Spoiler

Everyone in the bus was saved, no one was killed during the explosion, and the pervert who was the main root cause of everything was found and jailed. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

more glimpses of Under the Skin, which is also in Viki

It seems interesting. It is a crime mystery drama and I like the genre.

I did not watch many Cdramas or Taiwanese dramas. I have to get used to Chinese language. It is a little distractive for me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 minutes ago, larus said:

It seems interesting. It is a crime mystery drama and I like the genre.

I've enjoyed it a lot, and it's an easy favourite for this genre among dramas I've watched this year.

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I have to got used to Chinese language. It is a little distractive for me.

Hehehe, yup, it's like that for a while before ears get used to it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Short and sweet if any, and not a stressful family or couple drama, LOL, cos grrr, the saga few weeks ago of my relatives had really put me on edge. :expressionless: @joccu, @Wuzetian, and @LeftCoastOppa watched Under the Skin before and can give you feedbacks. :blush:

Under The Skin  - was well shot, alot better than most Cdrama's I've watched. ( I've watched maybe a dozen )The drawing aspect was also unique in crime thrillers.

:approves:

Reset - Is based in time travel or as title states time "reset" - Both Cdrama's are worth watching, I just liked Reset better.

:approves::approves:   

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I like UTS better! Reset has too many repetitive scenes of trying to save everyone...A bit too overwhelming for me... Watched on 2x speed...

While UTS is a glass of fine wine to be appreciated...

@rocher22 I'm sure you have good reviews...

I'm not watching anything yet... Swamped with work...

@MayanEcho Keep me posted on new dramas and juicy bits!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, rocat said:

@kokodus

Yes it was worth it!!! It was a satisfying ending imo. Everything tied up neatly. I understand why you dropped, it was repetitive at one point but I was too immersed in the show to not see through the ending. Plus I have a soft spot for Bai jing ting. Hahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, kokodus said:

Let's not go there again....hahaha. 

I know he dated Jung so min!!!!! I'm rewatching Father is strange!!! He is sooooo good. One of the very few idol turned actors who can act to save his life. In this drama he is playing role of an actor who can't act well but improves over time. He is so great that I'm left with tears most of the time.

+ 2

I have watched Father is Strange too. I found Lee Goon too annoying, however he is fine with me 

as an actor.

Opps !....  @partyon  worries another thread war might erupt without asking permission first.:approves:

@partyon  Hojicha is a roasted green tea with less caffein. 

I try not to overdose with my daily caffein intake, so hojicha is just good 

for me. 

@LeftCoastOppa  wow !... you watched Cdrama as well. :wow1:

Guessed I am the only one here  who does not watch Cdrama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

You can start now darling. C dramas can be really entertaining and fresh without being too cliche-y compared to kdramas. Ofcourse there are exceptions, but if you want something new and fun, you can opt for cdramas. I have too many recommendations. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

You can start now darling. C dramas can be really entertaining and fresh without being too cliche-y compared to kdramas. Ofcourse there are exceptions, but if you want something new and fun, you can opt for cdramas. I have too many recommendations. 

+ 2

Before I was hooked to Kdrama, I only watched Taiwanese idol Jerry Yan dramas. To me, he was so handsome and gorgeous back then. 

Then when Kdrama hit me, I have totally lost touch to all his dramas. 

Till today, I still adore him as a singer & idol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Before I was hooked to Kdrama, I only watched Taiwanese idol Jerry Yan dramas. To me, he was so handsome and gorgeous back then. 

Then when Kdrama hit me, I have totally lost touch to all his dramas. 

Till today, I still adore him as a singer & idol.

Gotta love Jerry Yan!!! He is so charismatic. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I'm not watching anything yet... Swamped with work...

Same here, a bit busy too over the gremlins and of other things. I'm watching the 12 eps anime My Happy Marriage, which is like 1 new ep per week. 

The last drama I've seen is the drama series version of the Detective Chinatown movies franchise. The MLs of the movies had cameos in the drama version.

These are the MV OSTs showing here and there some glimpses of the stories. There are three cases in the 12 eps, first two setting in Bangkok, third in an island in international waters. Each had different twists, but the last one is the most surprising.

ML of the first two stories is a Chemistry teacher who's having a very interesting sideline as "scavenger". FL is a police force member, the daughter of a former policewoman.

For context, the 3rd story is about esports participants and the tournament audience hostaged by a "phantom", rumoured to be the 5 years missing player "Ghost" who was touted as the best ever assassin. The players must win against the phantom if they and the spectators want to live. 

The scenes of urban warfare is the "live version" of the game they are playing, hence the over the top costumes and designer weapons. :P The third story protagonists are the 5 singers of the ending theme. These 5 play the Japanese team of rich, who's who kids. :lol:

3rd case trailer:

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Keep me posted on new dramas and juicy bits!

Ah, GG is busy filming with Liu Yuning somewhere in Mei Mei's hometown! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Reset is so good! I loved how they revealed the story of almost all of the bus passengers, little by little. If we group watch that one, @rocat you can join in just at the end and see how it all ties up. :lol:

Spoiler

By the way, the chief detective ended up being one of my favorite characters.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Hehehe, yup, it's like that for a while before ears get used to it. 

I just can't with the dubbing, chingu. it's too distracting. That's why I prefer Taiwanese dramas - real voices. Am seeing that Netflix has a huge influx of new Taiwanese dramas. Am planning on catching up on one later this fall. Some of the crime thrillers have high ratings on MDL.

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Plus I have a soft spot for Bai jing ting. Hahaha. 

Who don't you have a soft spot for, Ms Koko? You're becoming @4evrkdrama at this rate.

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

No, you're not. I don't watch them either. They're too long, chingu. :grimace:

1 hour ago, larus said:

I also don't watch Cdramas. :) 

You watched a TW drama, though!

But I feel like TW dramas are quite different in tone and feel. I feel like TW dramas are more progressive - even more so than kdramas and Thai lakorns. I just watched yesterday the TW movie Marry My Dead Body. Hilarious and heartfelt! It's on Netflix if anyone is interested! :kiss_wink:

ems.cHJkLWVtcy1hc3NldHMvbW92aWVzLzg1NGVm

It's about a cop who picks up a red envelope on the street and is forced to marry a ghost who hasn't been able to move on from this world. The ghost is a gay guy, so the officer gets a bit of a shock when he realizes that he has a husband now. Who is dead.

:loolz:

In any case, the first half was so funny and the second half was so heartwarming. It's not a BL movie despite the theme. Oh, and it features Greg Hsu from Someday or One Day. :glasses:

Just finished my Mr Queen rewatch (by skipping the last episode 'cause I hated the ending). :joy: I forgot what a brilliant job Shin Hye Sun did as Mr. Queen. Stellar acting, peeps!

1bf2562935c3cebb5a728a34b15ab0aa69b9f425

b3a9e2de6e726871c6de43060244d36815d93666

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2