Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?  It doesn't mean much to me personally, I just remember alot of people (not here) losing their collective minds when LOST came out and the FL had the ML beat by 13 years 

Nah, not at all. I'm more after whether the actor/actress is the right choice for the role. Like if they're supposed to be a couple there should be chemistry. If they're family they should have some similarities either physically or mannerisms.

If something would bother me, it's if an actor/actress do the same type of role over and over. The other would be if there's no improvement or depth when the actor/actress is supposedly acting for at least 3 years. 

11 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Jack-In-The-Box  -   the most awesome curly fries

Sigh, it isn't here. If only the Hardee's near my place doesn't suck. 

chili-cheese-fries-4.jpg

ctto

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, partyon said:

Fishing Oppa should have been featured in the video.

Woah, what kind of protein shake is he on? I see cleavage!?! B)

@MayanEcho

spacer.png
 The curlies I swear by here :blush:

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?

Not me either. I guess so long as they both demonstrate a compatibility so that the age difference isn’t obvious it’ll be ok. 

Come to think of it, I have never seen him childish…

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?  It doesn't mean much to me personally, I just remember alot of people (not here) losing their collective minds when LOST came out and the FL had the ML beat by 13 years 

It does not bother me but depends of the storyline. Sometimes I like and sometimes I don`t like it. People comment/protest more when the woman is older than the man.

9 hours ago, partyon said:

She's not gonna do well anyway, so nobody will be watching this drama.

I don`t bet on it. I have a feeling you will watch it. :D

But I read that there is no singular "male protagonist" in the webtoon and it follows an episodic format. So I wonder what character Lee SooHyuk will play.

+2

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

7 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Suga's Over the Horizon versions 1&2 are

You forgot to tag @larus :kiss_wink:

Someday or One Day is just getting better, chingus!

:evilelmo:

Peeps who aren't watching this drama are missing out! There is a reason why this drama is in the top 10 best Asian dramas of all time. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 9/3/2023 at 7:52 AM, partyon said:

@kokodus Is your mom this enthusiastic about finding a hubby for you? :D 

(At least she is being supportive)

For some reason I am now getting arranged marriage reel suggestions on IG. 

Thanks Ms Koko :unamused: 

My mom is not like this but most of the boys' parents are like this nowadays. Sighhh. 

@partyon

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrBb1dipCsw/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Someday or One Day is just getting better, chingus!

Peeps who aren't watching this drama are missing out! There is a reason why this drama is in the top 10 best Asian dramas of all time. 

I agree!!!

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

The abs are not good in Someday or One Day. :unamused:

In fact, there are no abs. :unamused:

But he does look hot!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, joccu said:

Why his abs are covered by paint or oil?

It is mud I think. How stupid. Now we can’t see the abs :bawling:

EDIT: I finished Someday or One Day. @sweetroad Can't believe that you dropped it. It's slow at start (first 2-3 episodes), but the drama picks up speed after that. Episodes 8-13 are masterpieces!

This drama will stay with me. It has such a unique plot. It balances perfectly the romance and the suspense/thriller parts. 

I've never seen an Asian drama where the writing has been this detailed and this intricate! And the writers don't leave lose ends. Every single detail shown has a meaning. Only afterwards do you understand the meaning of each one....

It's not 100% perfect - few dramas are - but it definitely deserves all the acclaim it got.

Thanks to @kokodus and @larus who watched it with me! :kiss_wink:

I really really REALLY recommend it to everyone who likes romance or thrillers or both. And who like good writing.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 9/1/2023 at 12:43 PM, partyon said:

A dollop of cream is fine, but this is just too much.

that's a 100m dash to diabetes lol

japan is very generous with sugar and sugary fruit syrups when it comes to their crepe and parfait desserts..

cr.: owner

==

and nope, i'm not into exotic food lol although i believe most of the sources probably are from asian countries especially china and vietnam..

i don't eat seafood, i don't eat animal internals.. and yes, tongue and ears and feet too..

@sweetroad

rainbow throw up GIF

+2

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, partyon said:

EDIT: I finished Someday or One Day. @sweetroad Can't believe that you dropped it. It's slow at start (first 2-3 episodes), but the drama picks up speed after that. Episodes 8-13 are masterpieces!

Shall I finish Someday or One Day while you finish My Mister? :D

@sadthe1st Missed you! Yah, no animal internals for me either. I do like fish and shrimp (and lobster and crab :P) though.

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Noted :) There's also a movie version of it?

Happy Monday! :tounge_xd: Hello @sadthe1st, it's been a while.

garlic-bread-baguette-7.jpg

ctto

@Wuzetian @SilverDawn GG's Love and Sword might be shown earlier than The Shadow? If so, cross fingers WeTV releases the vamp on Halloween! 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3