Add and Subtract Game

Admin

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after work. How is everyone doing? Hope you all are having a good time! :heart:

Currently working on a youtube short and I'll share the link when I am done. And it's all about my Daniel oppa. Ha ha ha! Hope you guys won't mind me. :joy: The happiness is sharing love with my lovely friends! :ohboy2:

I've been reading @kokodus chingu's posts and I see I am not the only one who wants to spend some time with my partner before marriage! I believe that we should get married when we are actually ready for it, right?? :) Not for others' sake. I think you should carefully monitor him whether he really likes you or not. I mean the guy who really likes you would stay by your side forever. But the guy who isn't interested in you might drop you off on the way because you are not in his heart. :o The choice is yours to make, chingu! Hope you take a wise decision. Fighting! Sending virtual hugs for you. :heart1:

I'll be back again... Gotta go finish off the youtube short! :D

+2

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho @partyon  @Lmangla @rocat @gm4queen Thank you so much for your wise words. And thank you for bearing with my long rants. Haha. I'm just taking a deep breath and let the nature take its course, which would be the best decision for my own mental health. Thank you guys. 

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am so bored. Nothing to watch. Am thinking of starting a rewatch. Flower of Evil maybe? Or Full House?

Full house or maybe BOF?

• Like 1
  • Love 5

55 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@MayanEcho @partyon  @Lmangla @rocat @gm4queen Thank you so much for your wise words. And thank you for bearing with my long rants. Haha. I'm just taking a deep breath and let the nature take its course, which would be the best decision for my own mental health. Thank you guys. 

Full house or maybe BOF?

take your time; things will happen when they are meant to. and yea, when you are not anxious, you will be able to make good decisions. you are a smart girl! ^_^

if there was ever a news about the wisdom of being cautious... like the police in the story, am not able to figure out how he managed to scam so many women. :sweatingbullets: fella seems to be even more successful in duping than that swinder fella in netflix doc. for those wondering about the money, police estimate loot of about 330,000 euros. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/bangalore/15-weddings-rs-3-crore-haul-how-bengaluru-man-duped-women-for-10-yrs-until-arrest-8842726/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

47 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

if there was ever a news about the wisdom of being cautious... like the police in the story, am not able to figure out how he managed to scam so many women. :sweatingbullets: fella seems to be even more successful in duping than that swinder fella in netflix doc. for those wondering about the money, police estimate loot of about 330,000 euros. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/bangalore/15-weddings-rs-3-crore-haul-how-bengaluru-man-duped-women-for-10-yrs-until-arrest-8842726/

Wow, this is the reason why I'm scared about arranged marriages. I'm glad that I've a close group of smart friends who i use to do a background check on all the alliances i get apart from the regular check my parents do. I've also strictly told my parents that I won't marry anyone who demands a dowry. But still I'm scared. Sighhh. As I'm going deep into this, I'm really starting to realize that it would be better to live alone, you know.

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

As I'm going deep into this, I'm really starting to realize that it would be better to live alone, you know.

Ms. Koko, living alone is daebak! Total freedom!

K-Pop Yes GIF

You as the hopeless romantic should go for a love marriage. Just keep a look out for hunky doctors and dentists and patients. :love: hehe

handsome-gentleman-at-the-dentist.jpg?s=

Sigh. Tried to get into Prison Playbook but got distracted after 1 episode. I think I will start on a rewatch anyway. Gotta check out what Netflix has to offer. Full House looking kind of fun - needs some nostalgia right now.

@larus @joccu

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/08/fifty-fifty-refuse-to-settle-with.html

• LOL 5

26 minutes ago, kokodus said:

As I'm going deep into this, I'm really starting to realize that it would be better to live alone, you know.

Hey, chingu! You got it so right. Just look at me. :D I am almost 33 and I am so enjoying being single. Just do whatever I like. I am the boss of my life... :heart4:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 8/16/2023 at 2:26 PM, Sleepy Owl said:

How is First Responders Chingu? I have it in my watchlist as well, but didn't go for when I came to know that they had scheduled a Part 2 for it to be aired some months later. 

I am yet to watch any drama from the Reply series 

I watched the first season just before the 2nd season was about to be broadcast. It is OK but I am not pleased with some things in the second season. I can't say this drama gives me what I want. Even with Jirisan, I wanted a drama about rescue team and not a mystery/ procedural drama. I will finish the series but I expected more from the writing. 

I've read about Reply series a long time ago but I managed to watch just Reply 1988. I liked it. The characters, the nostalgia of the early 90's, the friendship. Next I will watch Reply 1994 and then 1997.

I also liked Revenant.  

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Chingus, I started on Mask Girl. It dropped today on Netflix. I have completed 2 episodes.

mask-girl-netflix-kdrama-series-everythi

It's a lot darker than expected and has quite a lot of R rated scenes (aka sex, masturbation and murders).

In any case, am surprised @gm4queen hasn't been here to promote her Daniel oppa yet. Dude plays a sleaze bag manager. :joy:

@Ameera Ali he even shows his full behind assets in a "love making" scene with the lady on the office table (am trying to word this in a less R rated way). Knowing you, twin, you will be interested to check the assets out on @gm4queen's oppa. :joy:

@joccu @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl @agenth This drama will be right up your alley.

@sweetroad @larus @LeftCoastOppa @rocat @4evrkdrama 50-50 chance you will like it.

@kokodus @confusedheart don't bother - not a rom-com or a slice of life drama

@Learry @MayanEcho @Lmangla @rocher22 Your call. It depends on your mood.

Here's the trailer:

Fun fact. The FL Momi is played by 3 different actresses. One before plastic surgery, one after plastic surgery, one in jail.

Z844KW_3f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by so late today as @partyon chingu mentioned! I've been working since so early in the morning and I TOTALLY forgot all about that Mask Girl is premiering today. How is it even possible?? :o And it's a big surprise to me that you started watching it?? :scream:

Ha ha ha.. I've been laughing so hard at this scene that @partyon chingu asked me to photoshop Daniel's abs since he doesn't seem to have any sometime ago?? Well, I don't even have to bother myself. The dude himself is photoshopping his own abs in Mask Girl. I wonder if you were impressed by his hot looks... :joy:

F30To2basAAdXn8?format=jpg&name=large

Gosh, I need to take a break from work and focus on my Daniel oppa! But I have to work even tomorrow. :bawling: But feeling so happy after a longtime that he's finally appearing in a drama, a Netflix drama! :heart: Hope the international viewers would adore his looks and everything!! Ha ha ha... :joy:

I'll be back.. Still catching up with the episodes! Hope you guys have fun.. :lol:

+2

• LOL 10
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

50-50 chance you will like it.

Don’t know why this comes to mind…
animation comedy GIF by Job, Joris & Marieke

I am quite happy with my current list of shows and not entirely keen on watching the objectification of women or those who willingly lose themselves to society-dictated standards unless someone’s head gets lopped off for that propaganda. or if it’s satire. 

but that genre sells. Hope it doesn’t get too distasteful.

I can’t believe Daniel Choi showed his behind on TV. Weh?! He seemed so refined…on the surface…:lol:

@gm4queen

you photoshopped that?

genius! 

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I was more impressed with his bare assets to be honest.

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

I can’t believe Daniel Choi showed his behind on TV. Weh?! He seemed so refined…on the surface…

Ha ha ha.. Finally, my Daniel oppa is getting the attention he deserves... I am super happy! How come you guys are all watching Mask Girl, anyway??? :loolz:

+2

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

How come you guys are all watching Mask Girl, anyway???

It's a famous webtoon! Everyone has been waiting for it!

Hate to break it to you @gm4queen but 99% of the people are not tuning into it because of your oppa. :joy:

@joccu @rocat I have now completed 5 episodes. The total body count is 5 dead bodies so far.

In ep 6 we also got Nana's bare assets. Something of interest maybe for @Sleepy Owl and @LeftCoastOppa ?

:coolshades:

The rookie actress and Nana are both doing a fine job as Kim Mo Mi. In ep 6 Go Hyun Jung finally appears as the third Kim Mo Mi.

I have been super impressed especially by Nana in this drama!

ie_106303-scaled.jpeg

Her scenes as an inmate are daebak!

010093300_1692357601-Mask_Girl_5.jpg

(PS. Yes, they are in black and white in the actual drama too)

EDIT: Off to finalize ep 6 and ep 7. Then I'm done with the drama!

@partyon FIGHTING!:hwaiting:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, partyon said:

50-50 chance you will like it.

I can’t do masks, unfortunately. I couldn’t even watch the trailer you posted because I found her masked face too grotesque to look at. 

gross james van der beek GIF

The only masks I can handle in entertainment are those from Mission Impossible. 

• LOL 8

38 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I can’t do masks, unfortunately. I couldn’t even watch the trailer you posted because I found her masked face too grotesque to look at. 

Chingu, the mask only appears in ep 1 in a few scenes. The rest of the drama is mask-less.

I binged it. Finished 7 episodes in one day. Mask Girl was good - it was like a long Korean movie. :coolshades:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, I started on Because This is My First Life yesterday. The first 3 episodes were good. Have you watched it?

It just cements the fact that they really don't write romcoms the way they used to.

666 :scream:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@kokodus Ms. Koko, I started on Because This is My First Life yesterday. The first 3 episodes were good. Have you watched it?

It just cements the fact that they really don't write romcoms the way they used to.

666 :scream:

Yes I have seen this show. But I don't really remember much of it other than Lee Min ki and a certain cat on the show. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2