Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, joccu said:

best movie of the year wow.

Yeah, accordingly to some reviews. Oscar worth it. :o

I don`t care about Oscar for years now but still....

Have you heard the latest news? The new superhero is Cashero. :w00t: His physical ability becomes stronger the more cash he has. :kaching3:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1600436wpp/2pms-lee-junho-in-talks-to-star-in-new-netflix-series-based-on-webtoon

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, larus said:

His physical ability becomes stronger the more cash he has.

Sounds like a man for my twin @Ameera Ali :kaching1:

8 hours ago, Learry said:

me too chingu  it's good to have a fun movie to watch

I'm definitely gonna watch this movie. Have read super reviews about it. :heart4:

Chinguyas, this cast ! :love:

New sageuk called Queen Woo coming out next year with TWO of my oppas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its-like-a-dream-come-true-wish-that-has

Look at this cast:

wJW5bJ_2f.jpg

:yaaa:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @MayanEcho Looks like uri Lee Soo Hyuk oppa is a 2nd lead again.... He's playing the Crown Prince - a contender for the throne. But it's a saguek! He looks great in sageuks. So I won't mind. :thumbsup:

@agenth Ji Chang Wook oppa will play the Queen's husband.

:omg:Ji Chang Wook oppa and Lee Soo Hyuk oppa are playing brothers! Heol!

@ferily @Sleepy Owl It's a sageuk!

:cutekitty:

@gm4queen Your Daniel oppa is not appearing in this drama. Neither is @sweetroad's oppa. Nor @kokodus's oppa.

A small percentage of @4evrkdrama's oppas are appearing, though!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

:omg:Ji Chang Wook oppa and Lee Soo Hyuk oppa are playing brothers! Heol!

this is amazing. didn't I saay that they would look awesome appearing in one screen together? and it's been some time since oppa's last sageuk! 

"NC-17 political melodramatic action play" says mydramalist...

BlandFlamboyantBlackfootedferret-max-1mb

+2

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, agenth said:

this is amazing. didn't I saay that they would look awesome appearing in one screen together? and it's been some time since oppa's last sageuk! 

You did! :love:

Am too excited about this, chingu. :highonflowers:

Being able to see our oppas playing brothers is magical. Sageuk! Yay! Even though I don't like sageuks normally :joy:

MV5BMTkyMDgwNDYtZjc2ZS00NzEwLWE5MGUtZmFj

5dd61f5f8af9450c8ee3a7242b3b4c4d.jpg

And since both are great actors and able to emote well, it will make it enjoyable to watch.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

And you dumped him why, Ms. Koko?

I didn't dump him....he started acting in these boring dramas....I can't even remember the last drama of his that I watched... I guess it was suspicious partners...I know I didn't complete that drama.... meh

And this one you are talking about is a sageuk. I might pass this one too. 

And what do you see in Lee soo hyuk? He is the real cardboard oppa. He has single facial expression. 

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And this one you are talking about is a sageuk. I might pass this one too. 

Yea, I know how you love sageuks Ms. Koko....

35 minutes ago, kokodus said:

And what do you see in Lee soo hyuk? He is the real cardboard oppa. He has single facial expression. 

3d737936d208aa7b407c6db0d7c537b9.jpeg@72 Ms. Koko? :kitty:AND :kicks:

When did you see Lee Soo Hyuk oppa in a drama last?

Dude is non-stop getting praise for his acting and people keep asking when he will take up a lead role. Not because he is handsome, but because he is a great actor.

I will admit that he was quite cardboard in the early days of his dramas. Valid Love being a good example, but that was back in 2014-2015.

His acting e.g. in Born Again, Doom At Your Service and Tomorrow was top notch! No doubt!

@MayanEcho @joccu @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @Ameera Ali @rocher22

Let's get her! :rage:

DearUnpleasantIrishsetter-size_restricte

PS. With you loving love stories, I really thought you would have tuned into Tomorrow where one of the most epic love stories went down.... I invite you to find more intense chemistry than what Kim Hee Sun and Lee Soo Hyuk had on screen...

42a962398bc57dbad5f1c2b740930ed552bf39f5

85391a7f85e45c8f88d4fd78c8c4551aa5a6a741

CTTO

It even melted @Lmangla sweetie's heart. That's how powerful it was!

• Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon Hmmm...unless this is a different Lee soo hyuk from the one I know....I can't believe he has drastically improved suddenly....i don't know which drama of his I last watched...but he was terrible in all of them. There was one Ryu Jun yeol drama where he was the 2nd lead.....and there was also that vampire drama I guess...I couldn't care for his character in any of the dramas. Maybe he has improved I don't know....I won't believe until I see it. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 7/13/2023 at 11:01 PM, kokodus said:

and there was also that vampire drama I guess...I

That one is from over 10 years ago. Oppa has vastly improved since then.

I really disliked him back in 2014-2015 (Valid Love, High School King of Savvy, etc) because I didn’t like his acting and didn’t even find him that handsome. But he has grown on me over the years as he has become a great actor and also more manly after 30… :wub:

Ms Koko, you should know me so well by now that you know I don’t promote talentless cardboard actors to oppa status.

If you have time, I invite you to watch a short video of his character and his character’s wife in Tomorrow. Where oppa and Kim Hee Sun plays Grim Reapers. 

EDIT:  what drama is this @sadthe1st @Ameera Ali? :D 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

If you have time, I invite you to watch a short video of his character and his character’s wife in Tomorrow. Where oppa and Kim Hee Sun plays Grim Reapers. 

Kim hee sun looks stunning!!! Her screen presence has always been great. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Soo busy today. :crazymad:

@partyon @agenth Omo! Ji Chang Wook has projects non-stop these days. I didn't watch The Last Empress and dropped Tell Me Your Wish, but I'll still watch this upcoming sageuk and see how it is :) .

@agenth Have now watched through Ep 7 of Suspicious Partner and it cracks me up that Kwon Na Ra plays JCW's ex-girlfriend in it...when Young Actors' Retreat was on, it seemed like JCW and KNR hardly knew each other.

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Animated Greeting Card Hello GIF - Animated Greeting Card Hello - Discover  & Share GIFs | Hello gif, Funny smiley, Good morning animation

cto

9 hours ago, partyon said:

I'm definitely gonna watch this movie. Have read super reviews about it. :heart4:

i am will wait for this Barbie movie to see if most of the reviews are true:grin:

@MayanEcho chingu  

the legend of Anle looks  promising. It’s been really good so far! and i like dilraba

and will watch her in anything.:wub:

#the legend of anle from if we live fast, let us die young

+++

bts true beauty

15928353fa746cd85d4b2025ebf4dc4e5de446bb.gifvcefea4776ff2a87ecbd84c1991e6249f8299a0c2.gifv

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

30 minutes ago, Learry said:

the legend of Anle looks  promising. It’s been really good so far! and i like dilraba

and will watch her in anything.:wub:

I'm also going to watch, just waiting for some more eps to binge. Visit the thread! :love:

Edit:

Trailer is funny @Learry What do you think of it @Wuzetian

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Omo! Ji Chang Wook has projects non-stop these days.

And not only him. Kim Nam Gil, Namgoong Min, Kim Mu Yeol, Lee Dong wook to name a few. Actresses.... Han So Hee is everywhere in the casting news.

Some actors are so lucky!!!!! At least they are not idols.

I was interested in Queen Woo before the casting news. I read that Song Jae Rim was in talks for a lead role too but it looks like he is not in this drama. I wonder what role he would have had. Or maybe the casting is not finished.

If Ji Chang Wook will play the king, that mean he will appear just in the beginning of the drama. The king dies.

11 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa @sadthe1st @MayanEcho Looks like uri Lee Soo Hyuk oppa is a 2nd lead again.... He's playing the Crown Prince - a contender for the throne. But it's a saguek! He looks great in sageuks. So I won't mind.

OK. So you all will be in the drama thread? Cool. I am rooting for Kim Mu Yeol. If he plays the PM, maybe he is the villain of the story. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

If Ji Chang Wook will play the king, that mean he will appear just in the beginning of the drama. The king dies.

Hard to say. Depends on which part of Queen Woo’s life they want to focus on. Haven’t seen any casting news who would play her second husband. So could be that they only focus on her first marriage.

It’s Friday peeps! :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3