Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Real life couple...

Did they confirm? I think when the rumours came out, Zhang Ling He was bashed. They look good together.

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

its at least in the 60ish and mostly 80ish.. right now at 11pm its 33degC and 86% humidity.. and yup, aircon!

Oh wow, that's very high! That's how much humidity is here in the sandpit during summer months. 

2 hours ago, joccu said:

off to watch First episode of under the skin.

Would be watching Ep16 after dinner. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Will try to watch the first ep tomorrow

hahaha even though tomorrow (fri) and weekend is just a day apart, YAY!!

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

5 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh wow, that's very high! That's how much humidity is here in the sandpit during summer months. 

it rained a bit in the early morning just now, 31degC and 88% humidity

tv land eating GIF by #Impastor

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

At the moment it's 37C and 25% humidity in my place so it's still bearable to go outside at noon time. The hottest would be by July and August, when it's 40C even in early mornings.

+2

37C is bearable to you ????... over my side is in the range of 31C - 33C and i really can't stand it.

@sweetroad  touch wood !... lucky i dont get migraine in such hot weather. 

Not watching Dr Cha,is it good ?..

Thanks for asking, am doing fine except gets irritated with sweaty body all day during the heat.

@Lmangla  you were right about the AC,I thought one of them broke down so called the repairman & he says nothing wrong & I was so gratefull that he did not charge me a fee.

coffee4.JPG

cr owner

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

it rained a bit in the early morning just now, 31degC and 88% humidity

Ah, that's some relief.

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

37C is bearable to you ????... over my side is in the range of 31C - 33C and i really can't stand it.

Ehehehe, yeah, if it isn't humid, and that I don’t stay too long outside in direct sunlight. Humidity would give me migraines.

I always drink water before going out even if it's only a short time, and bring a bottle of it.

Rainbow-Smoothie-4.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@Wuzetian Read that too, that her dad sent/picked her up. I wish the couple the best of luck! It's hard enough for them to date, they also have to deal with rabid fans and paparazzi or competitors who couldn’t wait to catch them in some kind of difficulties or bad situation.

I like Reba a lot when she has barely there make up. ^_^

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Sometimes I dont get what are in those minds of fanatic fans... How can they claim their idols as theirs? I just cant brain...Lol...

I don't know either... I can't understand their degree of possessiveness and being too personal. It's one thing to admire, but it should be adoration from a distance. Not stalking. They should be given space and what they do in their private time, so long that it isn't a crime, is none of the fans' business.

Soft-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-1.jpg

ctto

Nutella-Stuffed-Pancakes_680px_1.jpg

ctto

Happy Friyay!

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Chingus, am so tired of kdramas. They just cannot make fun and/or interesting dramas anymore.

:teaze:

Okay, minus Doctor Cha.

They butchered Family. They butchered Joo Won oppa's drama Stealer: The Treasure Keeper. They just don't know how to make good scripts anymore.

Sarcastic Adam Scott GIF by Parks and Recreation

So I turned to Netflix yesterday (not a vast improvement I know, but still...), and by chance I stumbled upon a Kuwaiti series called The Exchange.

It's based on a true story of 2 women in the 80s who become the first women to become stock brokers on the Kuwaiti Stock Exchange. Watched 2 episodes and liked it. It's empowering and sometimes funny. Anyone watched it? It's only 6 episodes.

the-exchange-trailer-691x1024.jpg

Here's the trailer:

The acting is good, the story is unique. Am glad that Netflix is picking up more shows from all over the world to give us varied and interesting content. :glasses: The 80s fashion is super too! :joy:

@Lmangla @joccu @MayanEcho @Ameera Ali maybe this is a show you want to give a try?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali Nice one girl! Think I will watch Dr Cha once I finish my 30 EPS of Three Body the sci-fi cdrama. I'm only 1/5 now...Lol...But keep the humor going! Love them!

@partyon Time to try out cdrama! Thanks for highlighting "The Exchange". Have added to my list...  

Hercules Baboon Spider

Pelinobius_muticus_adult-5b421c8b46e0fb0

CTO

This spidey is 8" long! I checked my ruler and kinda freaky, it's that huge! No wonder it is named as Hercules! But Baboon why? Lol...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIbLvrgqB4-0LxEuWZLHf

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon Time to try out cdrama! Thanks for highlighting "The Exchange". Have added to my list...  

Chingu, have tried many cdramas but they have their own issues... :grimace:

I have decided to try watching shows / movies from new countries now!

:wow1:

39 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

he ready to make you fall for him with his puppy eye :mrgreen:

@agenth and I already did. :loolz:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@Ameera Ali Nice one girl! Think I will watch Dr Cha once I finish my 30 EPS of Three Body the sci-fi cdrama. I'm only 1/5 now...Lol...But keep the humor going! Love them!

Awesome now we have nearly all add & sub gang watching @sadthe1st @partyon :mrgreen:

IMG-6906.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@Wuzetian My main issues with them is that they are long and drawn out. They are also not catering towards international audiences (to my understanding) as much as they used to. I also feel like it's always the same plot (romance or fantasy), just with recycled actors. The dubbing makes it also hard to watch.

Just my opinion of course.

No Idea Idk GIF by Muppet Wiki

Not saying that kdramas are perfect or even in any way better. They are super lackluster as of late.

@MayanEcho The "What Song Are You Listening to" thread has been moved back to the hangout section. :kiss_wink:

EDIT: @Wuzetian Just wanted to add that I am not a big fan of the romance genre in general. That's why I am not so interested in watching romance-centric dramas.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Still waiting for @LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng's and @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng's comments on the drama. :D

bad their isn’t eye candy we could sell to @LeftCoastOppa & @Sleepy Owl Like this hunk :D
IMG-6912.gif

IMG_6911.gif

** maybe @Lmangla , @larus & @rocat will be into this hunk start watching too :lol:

• LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1