Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@confusedheart

22?! Wow. I’ve only ever walked out of a book fair with 18 books, and regretted cos I was struggling so much to lug them back. Do you have an author(s) you read?

@Ameera Ali That gif looks so saucy. :happydance: I am going to catch that soon!

@partyon @joccu I finished Decoy ep6. Hmmm. I didn’t like how they baited me at the end but I do like the suspense. I am getting a migraine with how often they switch between the current/past but liked the background stories revealed like a striptease.

:ilike:

The villains are doing their job and the police are trying to not fumble over theirs. Typical but nicely written though I don’t get why Ponzi is always mixed in with a bit of gangster. why can’t they be debonair like James Bond?

JGS is a detective with a painful past - looks it, acts it - super in it! His backstory and that of the victims are the ones I’d be interested in in the second season.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Alright, time to continue Love To Hate You. :sparklyeyes:

Don't normally care for rom-coms but this one is so much fun.

Party Fun GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

@LeftCoastOppa @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

moans and groaning making me laughing:D

Epic scene, twin. I ship them. :D

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she either beating them or bed them @partyon @sadthe1st she got list longer than our oppa list

I was confused. She said she had had 15 men. Guess she was only counting the guys she met more than once and didn't include her one-night stands. :D Because the way she was going on with her list, I thought it would be more than 15 guys. Way more. 

tumblr_nlcwmqrGAK1sv6m25o6_250.gif

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

In other news, I bought 22 books

how do u even carry so many of them??

haha the only time i ever bought so many books was when new school year start and i had to lug all the textbooks and workbooks and assessment books from the school bookstore back home..

Books Lol GIF by UdG

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by so early in the morning... Today is the day to fall in love, right? Hope you all are doing great! :heart: Any plans for Valentine's day? Me totally single and stay mingle at home... Ha ha ha!! :joy:

Here is one of 3d models that I finished with recently. Hope you guys will like it! Come, fall in love... :heart:

Fo5QNYJagAE2G4T?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

Fo5QNYIaYAAfOFl?format=jpg&name=medium

I have to work now so see you all later... I'll be back! :heart4:

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Today is the day to fall in love, right?

hahaha and you see nine months later a lof of nov/dec babies!

Scared Baby GIF

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Come, fall in love...

thats a beautiful one! red velvet cupcake!!

red-velvet-cupcakes-3.jpg

cr.: owner

and now, some kisses for you all

licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

and poor @the_sweetroad chingu is horrified by my use of gif once again!

hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chocolate-Covered-Strawberries-9.jpg

ctto

Ouchie, poor boy, getting bitten by an affair couple years ago when he was 19 or 20. Trusted the wrong kind of person to date, tsk tsk. Girl takes photos of them in bed while he's asleep, and her now husband leaks them, and possibly even more if gossips are true.

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/02/13/chen-fei-yus-agency-admits-hes-the-man-in-the-recently-leaked-bed-pictures-scandal-but-denies-it-was-a-cheating-relationship/#comments

Seriously, why take pics without the other person's consent? Especially that kind of pics? Bragging rights or future blackmail materials? And what is the point keeping those when it's over and already in another relationship?

Anyhow that's my view since I live wherein it's a crime to take and post photos of other persons without permission. Had that leak of intimate photos happened here in the sandpit, the one who'll get punished the most will be the one who released it.

Hey @partyon, there's actually an upcoming Go Princess Go 2? The sequel will be for the daughter Princess Qi Pa of Zhang Peng Peng and Qi Sheng, and the Wolf King. Shot late 2021, so more likely than not it will be aired this year.

• Shocked 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

The sequel will be for the daughter Princess Qi Pa of Zhang Peng Peng and Qi Sheng, and the Wolf King

Omo! When did they have a daughter? They only had a son in Go Princess Go? :scream:

Sadly I think I will give it a pass as it won’t have the same vibe nor push any envelopes due to the increased censorship cdramas have been subjected to during the last few

years.

Completed ep 8 of Love To Hate You. Only two more episodes to go. Yay! Perfect length for a drama.

Happy Valentine’s Day chingus!

:heart1:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Seriously, why take pics without the other person's consent? Especially that kind of pics? Bragging rights or future blackmail materials? And what is the point keeping those when it's over and already in another relationship?

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Omo! When did they have a daughter? They only had a son in Go Princess Go?

It's the sequel, so maybe there's another child or other children aside from the eldest son?

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sadly I think I will give it a pass as it won’t have the same vibe nor push any envelopes due to the increased censorship cdramas have

I'll check when it's shown, then I'll tell if it's worthy of being the sequel. :D It would be nice if the parents made a cameo, no? I think it's kinda pushing some envelope too of having two partners of sort, since ML plays two roles.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7