Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

The roles seem to fit him to a tee - you know he has that "face" or expression that can tick you off or be a cutie-pie.

Thank you so much for supporting our Kwakkie, dongsaeng. It means a lot to me :heart1:

Gotta log off and finish some chores now. Have a great night! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Thank you so much for supporting our Kwakkie, dongsaeng. It means a lot to me 

Gotta log off and finish some chores now. Have a great night! 

Me too . Gonna zzzz soon.  Glad that I could catch you tonight.

Good Night Sticker - Good Night Stickers Night to all chingus here!  Mocha Bear Sleep Mocha Milk Bear GIF - Mocha Bear Sleep Mocha Milk Bear  Mocha Sleep - Discover & Share GIFs

4 hours ago, agenth said:

@the_sweetroad i remember you signed up on the list that you would watch :D

:lol: I DID sign up - and I WILL! Just got caught up in the Strong Girl wave. But now that it's over I hope to catch up on Big Mouth and this one. How do you like it? Although...you always like any drama of his, is that right? :D

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Well, it started off well but it was kinda weak in the end. I felt like the drama was too long. I actually only gave it a solid 6/10 score in the end, despite my oppa and the amazing chemistry between oppa and Park Bo Young. What are your thoughts?

That's how I feel, too. I feel like they ended up giving so much time to the high schoolers, the gangsters, the OTT dressy man at the office who was in love with Park Hyung Sik, and the psycho guy.

It would have been better to round out Ji Soo's story and develop the family dynamics a bit more. They were wasted while the filler characters got way too much screen time. It could have been 12 episodes for sure. But I loved PSH and Park Bo Young together - so, so, SO cute. Usually aegyo drives me nuts, but PBY does it spot-on. And the way it made PSH giddy was also too adorable. Omo I love them so much.

the-reality-behind-park-hyung-sik-and-pa

@joccu Thanks for the moominworld link! Tix are actually pretty reasonable :). Wish I had learned of it years ago...but now if we ever visit Finland we might just have to drop by.

4 hours ago, partyon said:

@agenth Please fix the Truck of Doom asap!

What's wrong with it? Seems to always be working just fine. :joy:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

16 hours ago, partyon said:

Let's recognize leader RM (Namjoon), rapper Lil Meow Meow (Suga/Yoongi), singer raccoon oppa (V/Taehyung) and singer Jungkook (the pierced maknae). Bonus: singer Mr. World Wide Handsome (Jin/Seokjin). Who's who below?

In the order of your list above, from L-R of family portrait, 

Spoiler

5, 7, 4, 3

I have no idea which one is Jin but if I go by my standard of handsome, I'd pick 2. :hahah!:

The other two look like twins!!! I'm scared of identifying them!!!

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

@partyon

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

@rocat All correct - even Jin! :yay:

What a master you are! I will introduce you to Jimin and Hobi later tonight :kiss_wink:

Soon you will have graduated and can confidently visit Korea!

:coolcat:

@kokodus Ms Koko, Yoongi looks so done in that pic you posted. Also, didn’t know Hobi and Jin were into strangling 

:loolz:

@LeftCoastOppa Ya!!! I have tagged you so many times during the last 2 days - on this thread and the event thread. Not even a reaction from you….

:criesariver:

This a sad day peeps. Dongsaeng is MIA :bawling:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

:waves: guys!

Have you ever compared expectation vs. reality?? Here it is. A glimpse from the 10th episode of Fly High, Butterfly!

Ha ha ha.. Someone is so funny! :joy:

Hope you all will enjoy the scenery! :loolz:

Tagging @partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @the_sweetroad @joccu @rocat @Min2206 @LeftCoastOppa @larus and other lovely chingus in... :heart:

• LOL 8

@rocat Let's take a look at our sunshine Hobi (J-Hope) next. He's a rapper and the best dancer in BTS. The next best dancer is Jimin who we will leave last. So let's focus on Hoseok for a while. He's a vitamin pill :partyblob: and he laughs all the time. He also loves Sprite - probably more than any of his fellow members.

He's @the_sweetroad's favorite BTS member, even though she did have a mini-heart attack when he went emo in his latest solo album. :scream:

Hobi:

200.gif

5f9db0666142b408badf27fdacab9c0e.gif

J-Hope-BTS-K-Pop-Boy-Group-Soloists-Jack

Emo J-Hope

Hobi dancing:

Spoiler

92c3321eec71d1044376184502d92f6c.gif

b50c6e13364c4dfaab2d23985a88f354_1644365

Excited Hobi:

Spoiler

Now that you can recognize Hobi, let's pick him out:

Spoiler

e1f89060-0e41-11ed-ac3a-615b9282838c_120

(This pic is from summer 2022)

1635429872-20211028-bts.jpg

:dorakiss:

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

HI NOONA!!!!

Ya! Please read the stuff I tagged you in yesterday and the day before yesterday. :cries3:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

chingu....what's your take on SWDBS....aren't both of them cute & adorable

They are SO CUTE and sweet! I've been spamming the thread with pics of them.

7f8d6ea5a614e628a4b26a20b8186527.jpg&f=1

The CGI hearts in the background cracked me up a couple of times.

But chingu, the juxtaposition of basically a horror movie with a romcom made the tone of the whole show feel very uneven. The creepy guy's behavior was so dark and evil I couldn't handle it, and all the filler characters were dumb and silly. Not sure if I can watch it again, except I did love seeing Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young onscreen.

What did you think?

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

He's @the_sweetroad's favorite BTS member, even though she did have a mini-heart attack when he went emo in his latest solo album.

Seriously. My sunshine disappeared.

Moominvalley I Dont Know GIF by Moomin Official

(oooh, Moomin gifs!!)

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now that you can recognize Hobi, let's pick him out:

Your confidence in people knows no bounds. I love it.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

They are SO CUTE and sweet! I've been spamming the thread with pics of them.

Park Hyung Sik oppa said that he was ”in love” with his Park Bo Young noona when they were filming. I think that’s why their chemistry was so awesome.

Your sunshine Hobi will be back! Promise :kiss_wink:

Good morning sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2