Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@the_sweetroad  feed Phil eat on the most traditional finish food called fish soup. The löyly were he was is one of the places you should visit if you come to here. 

@sadthe1st  well you should definitely should visit one of Scandinavia country.
there is also lot of  European country’s were berries grows in nature like in @larus  Country.  

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

55 minutes ago, joccu said:

well you should definitely should visit one of Scandinavia country.
there is also lot of  European country’s were berries grows in nature like in @larus  Country. 

i would love to travel to these countries too!!

but i risk the danger of poisoning myself!!

i know some mushrooms and fungi growing in the wild are edible too.. but there are also many which are poisonous..

video game life GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yay!!! So glad you'll be joining in! :D

It's solely for Moon Chae Won though. :D Like with Jang Nara, I watch all MCW dramas. :wub:

Loved her since Innocent Man.

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, you with me?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's solely for Moon Chae Won though.

I have no idea who she is. :loolz:

But if Lee Sun Kyun's new show introduces me to her that will be great! I've been introduced to so many other well-known actors through LSK's shows. :joy:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@Sleepy Owl @Lmangla sweetie, there will be a Filipino remake of Flower of Evil! :scream: The trailer is looking pretty slick!

Can it really top Lee Jun Ki's and Moon Chae Won's performance in the original version?

@the_sweetroad You don't know the incredible Moon Chae Won? :scream:

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

Watch the second video in this post to see her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Looking forward to seeing her with LSK!

Yeah, we have the leads for Law Money . But it is a 2023 drama.:sweatingbullets:  I am also glad that Cho Seung Woo will be in a new drama. It looks like Namgoong Min declined the offer. I like both so no worries.

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

20 hours ago, partyon said:

Egg fruit

Peru-Fruit-Lucuma.jpg

We have a similar one in our country but the skin is yellowish. I think they are from the same family. 

9 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl @Lmangla sweetie, there will be a Filipino remake of Flower of Evil! :scream: The trailer is looking pretty slick!

I'm just glad they casted veteran actors in this one. They did a good job in the casting of the remake of TWOTM too. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Good morning everyone!  Happy weekend! 

Just woke up and didn't have breakfast yet @sadthe1st. But it's lunch I'm thinking of what to have, hahaha!

Easy-Beef-Fried-Rice.jpg?resize=665,902&

ctto

@SC2019, this looks funny cos it's not the usual FL "should be breathtakingly beautiful above everyone else". I'm thinking of giving it a go, for the partying (and dancing? hahaha!) in the cold palace, food, and eye candies. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Morning sweeties :dorakiss:

I need coffee :dead:

5 hours ago, Sky Kang said:

I'm just glad they casted veteran actors in this one. They did a good job in the casting of the remake of TWOTM too. 

Yes, I heard that the actors are veteran, so that sounds really promising. I don’t know any Filipino actors as I’ve never watched any shows from there. 

Anyone planning to watch the remake of Flower of Evil?

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

this looks funny cos it's not the usual FL "should be breathtakingly beautiful above everyone else". I'm thinking of giving it a go, for the partying (and dancing? hahaha!) in the cold palace, food, and eye candies. 

That trailer is hilarious! Where do you usually watch your c-dramas?

Morning everyone!

@partyon If you want to join us on Law Money's drama thread, here it is. :gangnamstyle:

:D

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

@partyon If you want to join us on Law Money's drama thread, here it is. :gangnamstyle:

Uhm... No. This isn't even coming out until 2023. :D

Only thread I was invested in before the drama started airing was the Flower of Evil thread. Reason being that the synopsis of the drama was so unique and intriguing people were already discussing various theories about the drama. That drama was all about the actual storyline.

"Baek Hee-sung (Lee Joon-gi) is a man who hides his identity and past from his wife Cha Ji-won (Moon Chae-won), a detective. On the surface, they appear to be the perfect family: a loving couple with a beautiful daughter who adores her parents. Cha Ji-won and her colleagues begin investigating a series of unexplained murders and is confronted with the reality that her seemingly perfect husband may be hiding something from her. " (from Wikipedia)

The drama is very good, but this being the writer's first mystery/thriller it lacked in certain areas. She botched the ending to a certain degree, incorporated some illogical plot twists (everyone who watched it remembers the hospital bed scene) and underutilized the FL's past in the drama. Had she gotten those three things right, it would have been a perfect 10/10.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@sadthe1st @the_sweetroad @LeftCoastOppa @larus @confusedheart @agenth @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @4evrkdrama @gm4queen @Ameera Ali @Sky Kang @Thong Thin @joccu @MayanEcho @kokodus @Idylla Kaizoku and everyone else...

Negative reactions (like off-topic, unamused) won't cause your reputation points to decrease anymore!

Our admin changed the reputation point system. :kiss_wink:

That doesn't mean we think people should start using these reactions, but it just means that at least the original poster won't be punished (sometimes unfairly) for any misuse of off-topic / unamused reactions. Of course we would all prefer to continue to get positive reactions for our posts, as Soompi Forums has always been a place for us to have fun and spread positivity.

:heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1