Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 hours ago, larus said:

Me too. I add pistachios on the list. I always have one of those three to eat. And sometimes cashew.

Yup, I love pistachios too.

11 hours ago, anjuliet said:

I've become allergic to them, but as long as they're baked, I'm okay 

Awww....but glad at least you could still enjoy them.

11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i'm back to filling my plate with kdramas..

mon tue - red sky

tue - you raise me up

thu - hp2

fri - the great shaman

sat sun - hometown cha3

You're not watching The Road: The Tragedy One ?.... that would really fill up your

whole plate for the week.

11 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@Thong Thin Who is that handsome oppa in your dp?

Is Lee Min Ho who has been MIA for so long. Was a bit disappointed with him

for not giving us at least a movie this year

:rage:

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

10 hours ago, confusedheart said:

@LeftCoastOppa

I'm struggling to complete the first episode of LOST. This is me

Is the movie that bad ????.. I was having a thought of starting to watch

Good Morning...

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @anjuliet  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @partyon  @Sky Kang  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @willenette

california-breakfast-wrap-web-2-of-6-600

cr owner

+ 2

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

You're not watching The Road: The Tragedy One ?.... that would really fill up your

whole plate for the week.

hahaha i'm hoping for more leisure watching, not intensed ones.

2 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

it's drama.. i just can't seem to continue.. or maybe it's just ep1 thats unbearable lol

9 hours ago, anjuliet said:

They're not for reading (it has been a permanent fixture for a lonnnnggg time, and yes, I realised my mistake upon closer inspection. :sweatingbullets:

you need good food to improve those eyesight, especially.. now you can't recognise your son!!

4.2-stroopwafels-special-bi-site.jpg

cr.: owner

or perhaps.. abs for eyesight vitamins?

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Its not like i'm not trying. There are not many pics of him with abs on the internet. LOL. 

Bette Davis Lol GIF by O&O, Inc

good morning @Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @willenette @agenth @larus @Lmangla @gm4queen @anjuliet @kokodus @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart @Ernie @twinkle_little_star

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

You're not watching The Road: The Tragedy One ?

I was following the thread, but then I unfollowed it as I thought I have too many dramas to watch and still catch up on. I initially followed it because. Ji Jin Hee. B)

31 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Is Lee Min Ho who has been MIA for so long. Was a bit disappointed with him

for not giving us at least a movie this year

Isn't he filming Pachinko or something?

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

it's drama.. i just can't seem to continue.. or maybe it's just ep1 thats unbearable lol

I'm struggling to finish watching ep 1! :unsure: I'm curious, though, because somehow I feel like I can relate to it...

Good Morning Summer GIF by Eledraws (Eleonore Bem)

@kokodus @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart @Ernie 

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @willenette @agenth @larus @Lmangla @gm4queen chingus :heart:

15 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

you need good food to improve those eyesight, especially.. now you can't recognise your son!!

I do need to have my eyesight checked. My GP also wants me to go see the optician so the backs of my eyes could be checked. 

I feel so ashamed not being able to recognise mah son. :sweatingbullets: If only whoever is their stylist would just allow them to have their own individual style, so they don't end up resembling one another! <_<

Speaking of food - 

I love those thin waffles! I used to place one to cover my cuppa and it's so nice to eat it after several seconds. I miss eating them. The healthy wraps @Thong Thin has shared are the ones that I need to eat more of, especially avocadoes.

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

cute GP? or the same one?

Same one (with the pretty grey eyes and long eyelashes - dammit! lol) I used to have a cute GP, but I left the medical practice registry where he is. Darn, he was really nice as well. :criesariver:

6 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

maybe the optician will be cute!

Erm... No, I've only dealt with women opticians. <_< We used to have a cute family dentist, but he was short and I did have a crush on him (when I was married lol). He even had a nice voice and a light touch (v. important).

That sticky date pudding looks so lush! No, no, must resist as it's nearly 2.30am! :sweats:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

37 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

I was following the thread, but then I unfollowed it as I thought I have too many dramas to watch and still catch up on. I initially followed it because. Ji Jin Hee. 

I'm struggling to finish watching ep 1!  I'm curious, though, because somehow I feel like I can relate to it...

Pachinko filming finished long time ago. :mrgreen:

Jin Ji Hee is a good actor and I have watched most of his dramas.

If you are going to bed, i bid you good night now.

:GN1:

@sadthe1st  I dont have preference for date pudding, maybe is because is sweet.

But they are lovely just for admiring.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Pachinko filming finished long time ago. 

Oh. Well, that goes to show how behind I am with the times hahaha! :sweatingbullets:

23 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Jin Ji Hee is a good actor and I have watched most of his dramas.

I first saw him on Move to Heaven and I thought he was handsome. :wub: I'll start watching The Road tomorrow since it looks like I will have to wait a bit longer for English subs for Shrimp Drama.

25 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

If you are going to bed, i bid you good night now.

Yeah, I will have to as my daughter has to be up in about four hours for school induction day. Good night, chingu :fullofhearts:

I think I'm back in @kokodus DIL's bad books. :emmm:

32 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I dont have preference for date pudding, maybe is because is sweet.

But they are lovely just for admiring.

I'm not used to having dates for desserts, but my other daughter is vegan and she has made some vegan desserts that had dates in them. I think it's an acquired taste. That pudding reminds me of sticky toffee pudding. Yummy!

Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

Same one (with the pretty grey eyes and long eyelashes - dammit! lol) I used to have a cute GP, but I left the medical practice registry where he is. Darn, he was really nice as well. 

1 hour ago, anjuliet said:

We used to have a cute family dentist, but he was short and I did have a crush on him (when I was married lol). He even had a nice voice and a light touch (v. important).

those are very lucky encounters already hahahaha

Snl Smile GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

That pudding reminds me of sticky toffee pudding.

yups it's almost the same, the pool of caramel sauce!

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

maybe is because is sweet.

super sweet lol

dutch-apple-pie-4.jpg

cr.: owner

night night @anjuliet

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8d2293a3e3dcfd1fa7b005a54fb4da8a.png

Happy Wednesday everyone! ❤

@Ameera Ali @agenth @anjuliet @confusedheart @Ernie @gm4queen @hsmz@joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @partyon @sadthe1st @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

What I'm craving part 2,  hahaha! 

GRILL+FISH+7.jpg

ctto 

ea4b8a7aa05c3aac7e0da28e1258382f.jpg

ctto 

Today's my booster 2nd dose sched. Cross fingers the side effects won't be so bad as when I had 1st booster shot. Or at least, not worse. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning...

@agenth  @Ameera Ali  @anjuliet  @gm4queen  @joccu  @kokodus @larus  @Lmangla  @LeftCoastOppa  @MayanEcho  @Min2206  @partyon  @Sky Kang  @Sleepy Owl  @sadthe1st  @willenette

cr owner

+ 2

@Thong Thin"Lost" is a drama, right?    :wut:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

41 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Today's my booster 2nd dose sched. Cross fingers the side effects won't be so bad as when I had 1st booster shot. Or at least, not worse. 

+ 2

Fish !!!!... my favourite..

I just finished 1 steam fish as lunch :lol:

th?id=OIP.0y4wP4Vf7xbzcpcguavuZQHaEQ&w=2  

pray that you will be fine after today's booster jab.

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin"Lost" is a drama, right?    

Yup, is a drama

:smiley:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, anjuliet said:

I was following the thread, but then I unfollowed it as I thought I have too many dramas to watch and still catch up on. I initially followed it because. Ji Jin Hee. B)

I'm struggling to finish watching ep 1! :unsure: I'm curious, though, because somehow I feel like I can relate to it...

@kokodus @partyon @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @confusedheart @Ernie 

@Thong Thin @Min2206 @MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @willenette @agenth @larus @Lmangla @gm4queen chingus :heart:

I do need to have my eyesight checked. My GP also wants me to go see the optician so the backs of my eyes could be checked. 

I feel so ashamed not being able to recognise mah son. :sweatingbullets: If only whoever is their stylist would just allow them to have their own individual style, so they don't end up resembling one another! <_<

Speaking of food - 

I love those thin waffles! I used to place one to cover my cuppa and it's so nice to eat it after several seconds. I miss eating them. The healthy wraps @Thong Thin has shared are the ones that I need to eat more of, especially avocadoes.

@anjuliet LMH has wrapped-up filming "Pachinko" already & it's on post-production phase now. Looking forward to it. It will be released next year.....so far, no exact date yet, though. Many of his fans including @Thong Thinare waiting for his next project, so I hope that this drama will turn out well. Wish him the best!  :Ohboy3:

+2

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

Fish !!!!... my favourite..

I just finished 1 steam fish as lunch :lol: 

pray that you will be fine after today's booster jab.

Yup, is a drama

:smiley:

@Thong Thin my favorite, too. I love salmon, the healthiest fish to eat. Tuna is also the most eaten fish. :kaching1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@anjuliet LMH has wrapped-up filming "Pachinko" already & it's on post-production phase now. Looking forward to it. It will be released next year.....so far, no exact date yet, though. Many of his fans including @Thong Thinare waiting for his next project, so I hope that this drama will turn out well. Wish him the best!  

@Thong Thin my favorite, too. I love salmon, the healthiest fish to eat. Tuna is also the most eaten fish. 

+ 2

Yes, salmon is my favourite and i normally steam with teriyaki sauce.

6.gif&ehk=s8npEvK%2BlAq7Y2Vtc84YlkWvnzL%

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3