Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

what's popcorn chicken?

these! hahahaha its tiny chicken bites.. 

Chicken-Nuggets-Spotted-Select-Popeyes-L

cr.: owner

9 minutes ago, agenth said:

my mum delivered a bucket full of fried chicken to me

those are yummy!!! hahaha we are on a fried chicken party here!!

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I don't remember it either 

I am pretty sure it wasn't there, at least where I checked the synopsis

same! but i saw the trailer last week on IG and BOOM!!!

suddenly there is black smoke of a demonic outline with red eyes.. hahaha a forced collaboration from the joseon exorcist to this?

Finnwolfard GIF by Ghostbusters

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Same as my oppa, LMH

I was not here when the news broke. How did you find the dating news yesterday? I know they denied but I wish he is in a relationship, if he wants that.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

8 minutes ago, agenth said:

i still do not understand that demon. it suddenly appeared (or maybe was called by a painting?) and then grandma starts combatting him, but he still has plenty of time to curse 4-5 people and their descendants. 

The grandma was a deity too though. The demon was being called, and locked in the painting, since it was hard to overpower him, the old lady came and assisted.

4 minutes ago, larus said:

I am. I will be watching. I hope it will be good.

Yeah, I hope the same :piggydance:

7 minutes ago, larus said:

She was in tv program I Live Alone.

Interesting, time to check out "I Live Alone" on YT :exercice:, of course my call with the client :isannoyed:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@sadthe1st you are making going ga ga over fried chicken, chicken popcorn, be it Texas or KFC !

Fried Chicken Recipe: How to make Fried Chicken Recipe at Home | Homemade Fried  Chicken Recipe - Times Food

7 minutes ago, larus said:

With all the discusion about food, I want to eat chicken right now. Thanks for sharing. :D

Yes @larus  since yesterday
Now I am longing for fried chicken .. not the abs-chicken 

KFC Popcorn Chicken Recipe » Recipefairy.com

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Same as my oppa, LMH

thank you @Thong Thin

Three PPLs in 'The King: Eternal Monarch' that appeared too much - MHN  CULTURE

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I was not here when the news broke. How did you find the dating news yesterday? I know they denied but I wish he is in a relationship, if he wants that.

514 C

As long as he is happy, I am happy too. Is his life.

However, his agency denied the dating rumor  but not Dispatch. 

Well, we just have to wait and see. 

@Min2206  I had enough of chicken, today is  meatless day !

:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

same! but i saw the trailer last week on IG and BOOM!!!

suddenly there is black smoke of a demonic outline with red eyes.. hahaha a forced collaboration from the joseon exorcist to this?

The first trailer was actually very interesting showing the leads. I actually had forgotten it will be a Fantasy Sageuk, and when I had read about it before, I thought the "Fantasy" elements will not be that much. But now we have demons, goblins :facepalm:

Why I thought like that was because 3/4 leads are actual historical figures, even Hong Chun Gi. Only ML was not one. Maybe, they decided to use the demons from "Joseon Exorcist" since they had already paid them some money :loolz:

524 C

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

52 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Ameera Ali  I really envy you, so easy to adopt NEW husband when there's a  new drama. Am wondering how are you going to abandon them later. 

here 101 to 1000 oppa ownership  :mrgreen:

NEVER REGISTERED HIM IN THE FAMILY NAME  :loolz:, these oppa can survive alone after breakup 

4lMYcB9.gif

@Min2206 why no to my husband :evilelmo:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

The grandma was a deity too though. The demon was being called, and locked in the painting, since it was hard to overpower him, the old lady came and assisted.

yeah i know she was something else too, however she could have shut him up so he wouldn't be able to curse. put a sock in his mouth or something.

instead she just stands there while he curses people. are you for real??????????????

i hate such illogistics. if she can overpower/banish him, she could stop him running his mouth off, too. but naaaah apparently not.

now we have red blind eyes. 

Cat Hello GIF

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Maybe, they decided to use the demons from "Joseon Exorcist" since they had already paid them some money

that happens when maybe, the storywriter decides that sageuk romance alone is not enough.. time to spice up with some supernatural elements.. who knows, maybe time travels might come in later part of the story (if it's still filming in progress).. they found 9 incense sticks which they can use..

nine-41.jpg

cr.: owner

HAHAHAHAHA

oh dang, i'm getting lame these days with my jokes.

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Interesting, time to check out "I Live Alone" on YT

I don`t know if she is still with that show. She had a romantic relationship with Jun Hyun Moo and both left for a period of time. I did not watch this variety show my their story was on the news a lot.

BTW, I remember her name because she has the same name with actress Han Hye Jin.

528 (I checked)

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

NEVER REGISTERED HIM IN THE FAMILY NAME  , these oppa can survive alone after breakup 

@Min2206 why no to my husband 

smart move @Ameera Ali

Nothing wrong with him ... it's me LOL
Just dont like to share husband(s).

I M Hungry GIFs | Tenor

526 (thank you @larus)

7 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

......you are supposed to be in bed, why are you lurking here. Don't blame us should you get panda eyes tomorrow.

Hai, hai :D I'll have you know that I have permanent panda eyes :sweatingbullets:, but thank you for your concern chingu :heartxoxo:

7 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think it's not difficult to make!!

Thanks for the YT vid for the recipe. Until I can find an alternative way to make these that would allow me to eat them, I can only admire from afar and imagine what it's like to eat them. :tears:

i'm going to watch red sky later!

I am planning to watch it, too, but not sure whether to wait until I can binge watch it uninterrupted (I don't know if I can handle waiting a week for new episodes for another drama - waiting for new ones for Hometown Cha^3 is torture enough). I only want to watch it because of... Sons  !! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): other than that, I wouldn't have given it a second glance (granted, the posters for the drama are awesome).

@MayanEcho Wishing your little girl the happiest of birthdays! I hope she had a wonderful day and enjoyed eating all that yummy spicy fried chicken. (They grow up so quickly...)

Happy Birthday GIF by Pusheen

*The cake @Min2206 posted looks exactly like the vegan cake I got for my eldest on her birthday a couple of years ago. :wub:

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

And don't ever anyone marry me off to any oppa please! 

We will make sure not to do this. You're the only one who can make that decision (and I already approve of you as a future DIL should you end up wanting to marry one of mah sons (if he's one of them :approves:)

you know sometimes we get caught offguard with the response the other person actually gave during the time of discussion than the ones we thought beforehand they might have said.. which makes, your preps all gone to waste lol

much often after discussion or argument, i think of the many smart answers i could have said earlier on.. and regretted why i didn't say those!!

I totally get this, I really do, but having had dealt with patronising and condescending doctors over the years, I found it necessary to prepare what I have to say to them just in case they start acting like a know-it-all (when they really do not have a clue). I'm no doctor, but I have done my research about my chronic health issue(s) and am aware of the tests that he had requested. I am seriously ready to give him a Gibbs slap, but good thing it's only a phone appointment.

hahaha meantime, i hope your doctor is cute!

He is, for a bit older guy (well I am only assuming as he has salt and pepper hair), BUT what got me were his long eyelashes (an ultimate sin for ANY guy to have, dammit!) and omaigad... Grey eyes. Man... He doesn't have abs, alas, and he's married, but the site where he took (what seemed to be endless vials of mah blood) did not even bruise one bit, so I was super impressed by his skill. :please:

Okay, I'm just gonna add a few more - really need to make a list of all of your oppas and potential sons (I've already seen two of them - will comment on THAT in a bit); I'm gonna give up on the cleaning crew (keep doing whatever you want <_< and as for @LeftCoastOppa, you can be mah dongsaeng as I don't have younger brothers irl)

I'm off to catch up on reading the posts. This post is a tad longer than it should.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

43 minutes ago, larus said:

BTW, I remember her name because she has the same name with actress Han Hye Jin.

When I first heard of her, I thought it is the same Han Hye Jin actually, only to realize they are both different. 

48 minutes ago, agenth said:

yeah i know she was something else too, however she could have shut him up so he wouldn't be able to curse. put a sock in his mouth or something.

instead she just stands there while he curses people. are you for real??????????????

i hate such illogistics. if she can overpower/banish him, she could stop him running his mouth off, too. but naaaah apparently not.

now we have red blind eyes.

Let's just get over it, I am sure I will not go for it again :evilelmo:

49 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that happens when maybe, the storywriter decides that sageuk romance alone is not enough.. time to spice up with some supernatural elements.. who knows, maybe time travels might come in later part of the story (if it's still filming in progress).. they found 9 incense sticks which they can use..

You never know, we might see the "Penthouse" (was SBS drama too) cast here, and they reveal those who die actually get transferred here thanks to Demon who is their master, and that is the reason they are so easily resurrected :loolz:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I think we vote him here the bad kisser, with evidence, we all agree he lost his ability long ago 

# if you got a new evidence let’s see 

Hello DIL :wub: why you talk about your bro in law like this?? :tears: That's mah N. Korean son! (I call him this due to CLOY haha) Maybe he just restrains himself on kissing scenes and is actually good and with other...things... :evillaugh: I was so happy when my BinJin ship started sailing. :wub:

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

My husband attempts to be sexy

So cute! :please:

*Random answers: Seeing all this fried chicken is making me want to order takeout for dinner after my youngest comes back from visiting her sister. :yay:

@Thong Thin " @anjuliet will you adopt him.:lol:"

Consider it done! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I really need to make a list later on, I'm having a hard time keeping up with all your oppas and who's whose. :crazily:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

shrimps drama start today!!

What's this? I am only aware of the squid one..?

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Nothing wrong with him ... it's me LOL
Just dont like to share husband(s).

That's good, that's good, never share husbands. :approves:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1