Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

What is this about a brain transplant in Mouse? Bwahahaha :joy:

I know... :expressionless:.  This particular writer is good at keeping the suspense up with plot twist after twist but seriously she’s not the most logical/rational of beings.  So the plot is...

Spoiler

So SeungGi’s character who is a police officer suffers a hammer attack on the skull by a suspect serial killer.  SG is saved by his detective friend who shoots the serial killer in the stomach.  They both end up in hospital.  SG’s character upon waking up starts to display serial killer tendencies and has flashbacks which are serial killer related.  And it turns out...wait for it...the serial killer’s dad (infamously called the Head Hunter because he lops people’s heads off) who is currently in death row, somehow manages to get out of jail and decides to do some sort of brain transplant (or maybe just parts of it) from his biological serial killer son (the one who hit SG on the head with the hammer) into SeungGi’s character.  Which now results in SG having genius qualities and seems to be having killer tendencies which he never used to before.  How is that even a feasible scenario?   But it is...in the Mouse Universe.

At this point I think the writer needs a psych assessment herself?  :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

the transplant plot kind of reminds me of another old drama.. where the FL had the heart donated by the ML's wife or something.. and started having mixed feelings for him even though she doesn't know him..

oprah winfrey judging you GIF

• Like 3
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I know... :expressionless:.  This particular writer is good at keeping the suspense up with plot twist after twist but seriously she’s not the most logical/rational of beings.  So the plot is...

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

This particular writer is good at keeping the suspense up with plot twist after twist but seriously she’s not the most logical/rational of beings.  So the plot is...

Kdrama Mouse? Thanks for the recap. Now I know for sure that I won`t be watching.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

I had to actually look if there was successfully brain/head transplants bc it just sound so utopia to me. 

A head transplant is an experimental surgical operation involving the grafting of one organism's head onto the body of another; in many experiments the recipient's head was not removed but in others it has been. Experimentation in animals began in the early 1900s. As of 2021, no lasting successes have been achieved.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

20 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

the transplant plot kind of reminds me of another old drama.. where the FL had the heart donated by the ML's wife or something.. and started having mixed feelings for him even though she doesn't know him..

Are you perhaps talking about Son Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin's 2003 Drama? I heard it was pretty popular. And both of the leads were way so young at that time. Or maybe not? Because it's not the wife that donated the heart, it was SSH's first love.

348C

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Are you perhaps talking about Son Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin's 2003 Drama? I heard it was pretty popular. And both of the leads were way so young at that time. Or maybe not? Because it's not the wife that donated the heart, it was SSH's first love.

i haven't totally no recollection of the title and who acted in it.. except, along that transplant plot.

Full House Lol GIF

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i haven't totally no recollection of the title and who acted in it.. except, along that transplant plot.

Oh, maybe you were talking about "My Spring Days"? That was shown in 2014. I think it was Soo Young from Girls Generation who acted as the lead. This drama had what you just said: the wife donated the heart to her who used to be a dying patient. I think the wife died due to an accident in this drama.

348C

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hi @joccu @twinkle_little_star @nrllee chingus! 

Ooh, thanks for recommending Navillera. I think I shall watch the first episode today. Like @nrllee I need warm and fuzzy. 

I have been in such a drama slump lately, and I just cannot take another disappointing romance drama or stupid thriller. I am so done with those.

Reading Navillera's synopsis, I actually first thought it was a Japanese drama (which is a good thing). They're good at making slice of life dramas. 

@joccu @partyon @Lmangla @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @larus@MayanEcho @mirmz

@Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @Jillia @Abs_ triggered @sadthe1st @4evrkdrama @BlackLotus1025 @nrllee take care, lovelies. :D 

giphy-2-1.gif

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

FOR-EMMA-FOREVER-AGO.gif

sunless.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@nrllee @joccu I heard from dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl that there is also a suspected baby swap in Mouse.

I mean, doesn't it sound like this is a makjang drama disguised as a psychological thriller? :joy:

Ooh, did we get the truck of doom yet....? Seaweed slap or kimchi slap?

350  ***corrected

Top 30 Lee Seung Ki GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@partyon  oh right there was the baby swap theory. that could be really true.

well there so far has not been the truck of doom at least on those episode that I have watched but there was a car of doom. all thought there was not death casualty only injuries. 

@BlackLotus1025 @sadthe1st falling for innocence also had the heart transplant trope. Also there been couple of dailies that I remember using the heart transplant trope. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  oh right there was the baby swap theory. that could be really true.

well there so far has not been the truck of doom at least on those episode that I have watched but there was a car of doo. all thought there was not death casualty only injuries.

@Lmangla and I are helping our dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl put together a poll for Mouse. It's gonna be fantastic. :joy:

3 minutes ago, larus said:

@partyon, did you do the Pavlova cake? I still thinking of doing a Pavlova or Tarte au citron meringuée after you have mentioned the cake. I don`t know when. :w00t:

I made the pavlova, and it turned out fabulous! :love: Filled it with 200 ml of whipped cream and 100g of mascarpone cheese. Mango slices and passion fruit on top. It was really good. :yum:

I recommend you to try the recipe I shared!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

I will tried it for sure. If I am still thinking about the cake, I know that I will  have to make.

Of course

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4789oyu29yt1bu40hp8j

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

I made the pavlova, and it turned out fabulous! :love: Filled it with 200 ml of whipped cream and 100g of mascarpone cheese. Mango slices and passion fruit on top. It was really good. :yum:

8 minutes ago, larus said:

I will tried it for sure. If I am still thinking about the cake, I know that I will  have to make.

Of course

Wow, we have so many masterchefs here  @Thong Thin @partyon @larus even @joccu
The Rock Clapping Gif GIFs | Tenor

I had time to watch some kdramas on Sunday but I did not have the mood. I watched instead  on You Tube some kids test answers. I laughed a lot. Here are some exemples:

The one who wrote in Chinese! :w00t: I wonder if it is really Chinese (looks chinese letters)  or if he/she wrote gibberish. Either way it is funny.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@BlackLotus1025 @sadthe1st falling for innocence also had the heart transplant trope. Also there been couple of dailies that I remember using the heart transplant trope. 

I didn't watch it yet but that sounds familiar. I agree, heart transplant trope has been used several times already, and if it's not that trope - it's the switching babies. Haha. 

40 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Wow, we have so many masterchefs here  @Thong Thin @partyon @larus even @joccu

Wow! Applauding all of you guys! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5