Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Awwww this looks so good. Are they finally together? 

not yet; he is on his way to jail (some false accusation of kidnapping? or trafficking?) and is handing over responsibility of yusuf to her while telling her not to cry. who knew telling her not to cry is such a sweet admission of how one feels. so manly! awwww....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not yet; he is on his way to jail (some false accusation of kidnapping? or trafficking?) and is handing over responsibility of yusuf to her while telling her not to cry. who knew telling her not to cry is such a sweet admission of how one feels. so manly! awwww....

This is the beauty of slowburn, even a small little gesture makes our heart swell. Its just a pic but I can see such intense emotions in his eyes. His acting is on another level. 

Hello @Min2206

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is the beauty of slowburn, even a small little gesture makes our heart swell. Its just a pic but I can see such intense emotions in his eyes. His acting is on another level. 

definitely great acting. in most dramas, the actors use lots of dialogue and internal monologues to convey how the character feels. here, for some reason, the PD and writer is instead relying on the actors to do that through lots of body language. we have YT clips where there is not a single piece of dialogue and instead everything relies on body language and yet we can understand the emotion and situation completely. so definitely great acting and love how these small gestures take on such significance.. it is like watching a little waltz.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@pompyavi Chingu, I am glad that you are liking the "Demon Slayer" anime, unlike for Kdramas, 2020 was a good year for Anime (Demon Slayer came in 2019 though). 

Tell me when you finish it. I am being tempted to re-watch it right now, but well, I am already behind in some Kdramas, so I think I will continue to wait for its movie, while watching Attack on Titan final season episodes each Sunday. Talking about this anime, the author has officially said that the Manga of Attack on Titan will end in April 2021, meaning we are left with 3 more chapters, and I can't really predict what will happen at the end. 

@partyon Noona, I totally agree with you, I have rarely seen dramas which did well after the extension of episodes just because of good ratings, the only one I remember to have liked which had extension was "Laughter in Waikiki 1". 

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, I am glad that you are liking the "Demon Slayer" anime, unlike for Kdramas, 2020 was a good year for Anime (Demon Slayer came in 2019 though). 

Tell me when you finish it. I am being tempted to re-watch it right now, but well, I am already behind in some Kdramas, so I think I will continue to wait for its movie, while watching Attack on Titan final season episodes each Sunday. Talking about this anime, the author has officially said that the Manga of Attack on Titan will end in April 2021, meaning we are left with 3 more chapters, and I can't really predict what will happen at the end. 

Okay, then next for me is Attack on Titan. After I am done with Demon Slayer, I will read the manga because I am already curious. As you know I mostly watch Sports or Slice of Life kind of Animes. But I usually prefer Animes with a deep thought, this is why i could watch Naruto in the first place. I really love Tanjiro and Nezuko's relationship. He is such a doting brother. Sibling, I would recommend you to watch Kuroko's basketball. I think you will like it. Initially I also hesitated as I did not know much about basketball. But now I am following the NBA games as well. And it is already over as well, no waiting for new episodes.

As for Kdramas, i think I will be watching mostly 4-5 kdramas this year. Apart from Undercover I am looking forward to Taxi Driver.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, partyon said:

That's a nice list - I've been to some of those places, but found also lots of places I haven't visited yet.

It is so great that you have been in so many places. Keep it up!

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

I love to listening to this band, they are from my country, and they covered one of my favorite song from our legendary singer in Indonesia. Kala Cinta Menggoda

Thanks for the video. It was a beautiful song. I love to listen to songs in different languages.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

you need to do something --  show them the abs specs.   
 a complete guide, perhaps

Abs guide wouldn’t work on them :D

how can anyone vote none of the above 

they either sleep like Suzy when the abs action is on or not interested :yum:

531E2E2E-2158-47CD-BCC3-D431C1B6219E.gif

441FF116-FEFA-4B8A-9924-F5C535B77B08.gif

Me

04BBB823-82D9-42D2-B8AB-7C5EC9C48146.gif

+2

• LOL 6