Add and Subtract Game

Admin

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:
2 hours ago, triplem said:
2 hours ago, staygold said:

Someone recently pointed out the coolness of a wristwatch in a kiss gif! :tongue:Was it you @triplem? Or was it @USAFarmgirl?

Not me. I'm too busy looking at the lip lock to  notice such things. Must be @Lmangla :D

kekekke... no idea but it sounds exactly like something I would do! :lol: LOL.... @triplem ~ you have gotten to know me! hahahaha...

P.S ~ isn't the kill & kisses poll hilarious. it cracks me up! :lol:

Yes...i think i have read you long enough here to know that you are very observant.

The poll is awesome. So is the thread. No dramas & everyone just enjoys themselves. I found the BTS with the drinking scene. if no kiss this weekend I will try and make that my gif...but I am hoping for a nice peck at least... :D

+2

@TRaNz Have been using my app, and just realised you change your siggy now that I am on PC. What the heck does it say???

Edited by Guest

@bedifferent I am excited about The Last Jedi. The director has directed The Looper and a few episodes of Breaking Bad so I am looking forward to see his take. But given that fact that Lucasfilms is replacing directors for the 9th movie I am worried. I am unsure if the directors have any freedom at all.

And then there is this guy!

Spoiler

main-qimg-60e6343dc7103e2a200977c72c757b

• Like 3