[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 minute ago, Regita M. P said:

Yeayy SJH finished !! :) 

Im looking foward for LA episode and i hope sjh will attend kjk concert if she have time :love: (hopefully but dont expect anything)  I hope PD of runningman keep their promises give award to jihyo going to LA. I hope she can take a nap and rest. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I agree to all of you.  Lets support them individually :) whatever or whoever they like lets support and give love to them. This is the reason thats why im so proud to be one of spartacers because all of you are matured enough to understand the situation of joong kook and jihyo as individual. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Acoording to news, the first ever RM fm in Korea will be held in July this year. I hope they can do a National Tour in Korea too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxa2cvzBr1O/?igshid=197lpcp826z2e

Also, since jihyo noona's schedule is slightly free now since her movie filming wrapped up, i hope she can take a well deserved break. Hopefully her LA Reward will be soon. I just hope the PDs and SBS will not just let it be forgotten like how they did with haha and gary's trip to London last time which never happened. 

If the LA reward trip is anytime within these few weeks, I guess the most likely member she will bring is sukjin hyung. Jeasuk hyung's filming schedule is quite packed whereas haha hyung will be welcoming his 3rd child soon so he would want to be with his family. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I've always been a bit afraid to express here that KJK is not the only person I ship SJH with because I read someone say before (but it was hundreds of pages ago so it might have changed now) that multishippers aren't welcome here. But we are all in agreement that we will be happy for both of them whoever they end up with, right? We all have the same respect for the two of them so I don't understand why some posts feel like attacking others when most of us are saying the same thoughts (this is just my interpretation, I'm not saying people are actually attacking). 

If you have doubts or negative thoughts, for me it's okay to express it here to ask for reassurance as long as it's not attacking another ship or person. 

In other topics, I'm glad SJH finally finished filming her movie so she can get some rest! She seemed to be sick or tired so often lately. I do hope the LA episode actually happens. I've seen some people on ig doubt that it will happen but I hope it does. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Any Indonesian fans here? Jk hyung just announced RM will have a fm in Jakarta on 17 August 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxhoTdsBxGi/?igshid=wrta8jxebua

Yes, RM with fan meet in Indonesia August 17 2019 (the same day with Indonesia independence day).

Just announce thats. No details for that informations.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Any Indonesian fans here? Jk hyung just announced RM will have a fm in Jakarta on 17 August 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxhoTdsBxGi/?igshid=wrta8jxebua

Yes, i watched it on net tv. The mc asked if rm have any future event in indonesia and JK said that they will come to indonesia at august 17.

Hopefully they will come with more members

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

Yes, i watched it on net tv. The mc asked if rm have any future event in indonesia and JK said that they will come to indonesia at august 17.

Hopefully they will come with more members

Yes, i really hope jihyo noona can join this time. It is just 2 days after her birthday. Hope they will celebrate her birthday together with haha hyung and jae suk hyung at the fm :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Yes, i really hope jihyo noona can join this time. It is just 2 days after her birthday. Hope they will celebrate her birthday together with haha hyung and jae suk hyung at the fm :)

I wish they have a good news (?) :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I wish they have a good news (?) :) 

If SA is real, i think we will have some news within this year(?). It has been too long and jk hyung is not getting younger if he wishes to marry and have kids like he has been saying all these while, he should do it soon. So if SA are indeed together, i feel that we will get some news before the year ends. If not, I just wish the best for them.

• Like 4

I've been so busy lately, that I didn't get a chance to reply here, but I've tried to spend my time to read all your comments one by one, and I kinda agree with all your positive comments here. Well, actually we had a couple of things to be grateful, though :)

RM upcoming fan meetings

Hurrayy.... another SA's moments to be captured... Believe me, we will see SA's close interactions in the fan meetings, and even outside the fan meeting, e.g. when they arrive at the airport, hotel, etc. :wub:

JH's filming ended

Yeaay, hope she could get enough sleep now, and she can regain her energy, go to LA (for sleep :P), be in JK's concert (and spend her time more with JK, oopss delulu mind) :D

I hope her film would become a big hit too... and... you may hate me for this delulu, but it's only a joke from me to lighten up everybody, lol. The title of JH's movie is "Daughter", isn't it? Then, someone recently said he really wanted to have a "daughter" so bad, right? Hmmm... then, they can spend their time to watch the movie together while having a nice conversation about the perfect "Daughter" :lol: Lol, I'm sorry if this is too much for some of you. Well, I hope JK would come to the premiere too...

Happy weekend, guys... Cheers! ;)

• Like 6

I just found out that So Ji Sub is taken! Guys, what am I going to do now? I thought he would wait for me! Nothing to do now but to grab KJK. Oh, wait ..... LOL. :lol:

Kidding aside, SJS wrote a letter to his fans. It obviously has nothing to do with SA, but I want to share it since it gives us insight into all the reasons why SA (and other celebs) are so careful. I wish him and his love all the best. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1325174wpp/so-ji-sub-writes-heartfelt-letter-to-fans-following-news-of-his-relationship

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Hi spartacers, i saw this video on instagram its like joong kook saying something about jihyo but im not sure since there is no translation :sweatingbullets: . any korean here that can translate . thank you.

Credit : dreamkjk instagram.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Hi spartacers, i saw this video on instagram its like joong kook saying something about jihyo but im not sure since there is no translation :sweatingbullets: . any korean here that can translate . thank you.

Credit : dreamkjk instagram.

Just like in dreamkjk caption, Jong Kook said 'I'm sry but Ji hyo and I dislike the word getting off' and Ji hyo said 'I'm really dislike it'.:D

It may be wrong though cuz I just interpreted as I heard.:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, serafina13 said:

Just like in dreamkjk caption, Jong Kook said 'I'm sry but Ji hyo and I dislike the word getting off' and Ji hyo said 'I'm really dislike it'.:D

It may be wrong though cuz I just interpreted as I heard.:D

Yes, with my little understanding about Korean language, it's seemed they're talking about "departing / getting off" like what @CI0 mentioned.

Indeed, they're very offended by it. They also mentioned it at Knowing Brothers when they appeared as guest separately. It's just tell me how much RM means for our SA. No wonder, if SA didn't want to ruin the show only for their own benefits. And, no other member share this same painful moment other than these two people, which, I believe made SA closer than ever (if it's possible to become any closer).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, elzy said:

no other member share this same painful moment other than these two people, which, I believe made SA closer than ever (if it's possible to become any closer).

I agree. Their firing connects them more than other members. No matter the lack of SA moments, we know that SA are still very tight bts. There hasn’t been a fallout. KJK was the spokesperson for both when the s*hit happened. I haven’t seen the ep yet, but the fact that he responded for both of them, plus she backed him up, reassures me of their bond. I’m glad that they’re not staying quiet and are casually tossing shame back into RM’s face. Just because they go along with all the insane twists and turns doesn’t mean they’ve forgotten. I think one lesson learned from this is to stick it out. Never back down from a bully. They could have easily flame up, but then would have quickly flamed out. Team SA, all the way! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I'm pretty sure KJK was just poking fun at the situation and making jokes for the sake of variety (and SJH just backed him up), but I'm glad he said it anyway. It was unexpected and shady (lol) but still funny. 

Also, HH's reaction was so cute/sweet. I have a soft spot for any mapo sibling moment. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 1