[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Not related to SA directly but I just want to share it. I'm sure some of you had already read about this too.

Credit as indicated.

After reading this article, my mind just can't imagine how hurt JH and JK felt when the "firing incident" came. All of RM members really threw their whole bodies for RM, they even abandoned their own health. Oh c'mon disk injuries is really painful. It's getting worse when you're about to sit or stand up, they even continue to run with those painful back. Gosh, it really sad to imagine our SA and other members had to suffer like that. Hence, being a part of RM was also a gamble to their own careers too, I guess, especially them whose their professions were not comedian in the first place. They had to split their attention between their main priorities and RM. It's true that they gain popularity through RM, however they had to paid it with those bruises all over their bodies. The thought came to my mind, so maybe this is one of the reason why JK had never held a solo concert these past 9 years? I could be wrong, perhaps there is also another reason behind that. But, seeing JK who gave his all to this program, I think it might be correlate to that.

Without disrespecting anyone or other programs, I really feel honoured that I can watch RM and be a fan of it. It's really one of the best variety show. They indeed deserved what they have achieved and what they are going to achieve next. No wonder that some RM members still being in the top board of Hallyu representatives even though RM ratings itself had dropped.

And... Wow. It's amazing seeing our SA still doing their best until now for RM after all of that 'firing incident' happened. The reason why SA being fired is still a mystery for me. Some may have theories upon that, some may believe what SBS had told us. Idk, it's just way too cruel the way SBS treated our SA back then. I remembered that I dislike RM production team from that day onwards for mistreating our SA. I'm so thankful that the members are supporting them like a true family would do.

After all these years, finally they would hold a fanmeeting in their own country. Well, they surely would prepare it well. I think they would have gather a lot for discussing the concept and for rehearsing whenever they can. I don't know where this will lead to. Since early this year, I think RM would end soon (I'm sorry, it's just my opinion). Once again, of course I could be wrong, but if this happen to be true, I just pray hard that it would come along with good news from SA. It's the best ending possible (especially for us) to wrap up this wonderful show. Well, it's only a wish from me, as a SA fan, who grow up watching RM.

P.S. for those immature fans (especially those who easily got hurt when there's lack of SA moment in some episodes) please, read this article! Their bonds, all these 9 years is unbreakable, they don't need to interact on screen to make an impression that they're close. I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh, 'cause it's tiring me to read all those negative comments (at IG mostly, lol).

And I'm wondering, would SA be paired up at the dance couple segment in the fan meeting? Hmm... it will be interesting if they are paired up together. Well, haters gonna hate, and shippers gonna ship, so... I will enjoy shipping these two... ;)

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Song Jihyo, Somin, Kwangsoo and Jeesokjin attended newly open Calipash Eyewear warehouse of Haha in Hongdae today, im happy to see Jihyo that no longer busy with work, now she can attend to support her family/friends activities...

Pretty Jihyo’s Ig post.... if Jongkook dont have work he is with them to support his hyung.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Look ! Kwang mong .. I like how close jihyo to kwangsoo and haha ..i know that they are the one who knows that spartace has somethin. Because of how they react when spartace are in one group. Both of them are the closest one to joongkook also. 

Credit to Owner :)

• Like 5

RM Eps 453

Spoiler

1. SA same style for pants in the opening

2. SA standing side by side in the opening

3. KJK speaking about SJH give a coffee truck to 2 man (I forget the name)

4. Little Kwangmong scene & SJH became angry bird again after a long time (it's about SJH seems didn't give coffee truck to LKS & LKS protest about it with a cute protest).

5. SA standing side by side after decide the costume

6. KJK teasing SJH in the bus scene

7. SA standing side by side in the 1st place for game (before guest came)

8. Grandma team : YJS, KJK, SJH, & HH (SA standing side by side).

9. SA sitting side by side in the 1st game (1st & 2nd round) & after the game (all the time & all round)

10. KJK covered his face when he laugh because SJH. LOL

11. SA standing side by side before, while playing, & after rock paper scissor

12. SA standing side by side in the 2nd game (all the time & all round) & SA high five & SJH's face so cute at that time

13. KJK more pay attention when SJH turns the game

14. KJK's hand in SJH & HH's shoulder & talking each other

15. LKS give a secret mission from PD

16. SA standing side by side before the 3rd game (ripping name tag)

17. Candyalliance moment for ripping name tag

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

YJS & HH ...

because HH lost for mission and YJS chosen by random card who get X Card. LOL

Lol, I hope the rest pairings would be Easy Brothers, YSC-JSM, and our lovely SA. Who's with me? :D

Based on the recaps from @Regita M. P it seemed our SA couldn't be apart from each other in today's episode. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just now, elzy said:

Lol, I hope the rest pairings would be Easy Brothers, YSC-JSM, and our lovely SA. Who's with me? :D

Based on the recaps from @Regita M. P it seemed our SA couldn't be apart from each other in today's episode. ^_^

I think only 2 members are chosen to be in the couple dance. I hope it stays like that though because i dont want sa to be paired with other people. 

1 minute ago, spartaceluv98 said:

I think only 2 members are chosen to be in the couple dance. I hope it stays like that though because i dont want sa to be paired with other people. 

Ah, really? I thought there would be 4 pairs of couple dance from the schedule board the PD presented in RM ep 452. But, maybe I was misread about it. Thanks for the correction. :)

1 hour ago, CI0 said:

They are like twin flames . Its like jihyo is the mirror of joong kook same with joong kook to jihyo. Im not surprised why the fortune teller said that they are compatible because they act like "one" :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Cheii1416 said:

They are like twin flames . Its like jihyo is the mirror of joong kook same with joong kook to oppa. Im not surprised why the fortune teller said that they are compatible because they act like "one" :wub:

agree with what you said ...

They're mirroring each other & maybe with and without their realized it :);) 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

They are still sweet :wub: they forgot there is a camera :sweatingbullets: . But i really love to see this because before they look awkward and distance but now they are close again or maybe they forgot the camera :D

Credit to owner in the instagram.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Reading this article below about jk hyung makes me so touched and sad for him. Really hope he finds that special someone soon. Hoping that special someone could be jihyo noona.

Kim Jong Kook Opens Up About A Former Girlfriend He Wanted To Marry

On the latest episode of “My Ugly Duckling,” Kim Jong Kook spoke nostalgically about a past romance.

During the May 26 broadcast of the SBS reality show, Kim Jong Kook ended up chatting with one of his friends about relationships while taking a drive together.

“What I remember from my breakups… I think I’ve always worked out after breaking up,” the singer said with a laugh. “One time, I went through a breakup late at night, and while listening to the music that I was preparing for my album at the time, I ran up and down the stairs like crazy. I kept running up and down the stairs. After the breakup came the stairs.”

Kim Jong Kook went on to muse, “In love, it’s always the person who’s more in love that suffers.”

The singer then opened up about a past girlfriend whom he had hoped to marry, revealing that he hadn’t been able to find another woman that made him feel the same way since.

“With the woman that I wanted to marry,” recalled Kim Jong Kook, “I had the thought: ‘If I get to marry this woman, I think I’d be so moved that I’d shed tears.’ But since then, no matter whom I imagine myself marrying, I find myself thinking, ‘Would I be that moved by marrying [this person]?’ There hasn’t been anyone like that since.”

With a heavy sigh, he added, “I need to meet a good person.”

Cr soompi

• Thanks 1

Since I had been writing about this eps but no with eng sub so I want to add some moments :D 

18 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

RM Eps 453

Hide contents

3. KJK speaking about SJH give a coffee truck to 2 man (I forget the name)

4. Little Kwangmong scene & SJH became angry bird again after a long time (it's about SJH seems didn't give coffee truck to LKS & LKS protest about it with a cute protest).

KJK : From what I've heard .....

KJK the 1st member who is mention & talking about SJH sent a coffee truck to 2 man & KJK continues : I've never seen that before.

KJK still continues : SJH never do that to LKS even LKS have a lot of drama & movie & then LKS agree with what KJK said.

SJH : I have a story behind that.

And they still talking about this topic . Laughing together. Kwangmong moment & angry bird SJH appear in this scene.

IMO :

This isn't script because it's not related with RM & SJH's reaction look like surprise KJK bringing up that topic but SJH didn't surprised KJK knew about it.

- I'm watching this scene reminded me to old eps when Kwangmong always make other members laugh.

NOTE : no mention about because we have in close friends or something like that in 10 years so it's no need it (I was read in IG for rough translation)

00:04:02 - 00:04:04 : SA close enough to standing side by side.

For this eps, JSM stick the sticker about became granddaughter to KJK & KJK found his sticker but tada ! KJK found a granddaughter sticker also . LOL .

RM Eps 453

Hide contents

5. SA standing side by side after decide the costume

SJH : The sleeves are ripped here. (hold KJK's hand & talking about KJK's hand).

RM Eps 453

Hide contents

6. KJK teasing SJH in the bus scene

SJH is the 7th oldest grandchildreen. She is granddaughter who is became to girl group.

After talking about SJH, KJK : She's the whole package as long as no one finds out about her past. (SJH look at the window while smile & laugh). --> before KJK saying this, SJH said : I will debut soon but YJS interupted : you had been 20 years now for debut. LOL.

Since I'm busy today I'll continues later :D:) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2