[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

They could be only joking, or perhaps there is a hint of truth in their silly jokes. :D However, I don't think HH would dare to tease JK like that, if JK had no girlfriend. I always love to hear these two men talking to each other about JK's girlfriend / future wife, hoping to get some another slip hints. ^_^

If the conversation is true, about JK dried his girl's hair after soaked in the rain together, I couldn't agree more with all of your points here :lol:

1. The relationship was built a long time ago, so they are comfortable enough for doing that

2. They spent their time together in one of their houses

3. Maybe it happened during / after shooting RM, or else JK would be caught dating in public, while drenched under the rain

Based on JK's hands gesture towards JH, their level of skinship, and their intrusion of each personal space, I would not be surprised if the girl we're talking right now is SJH. (it's easy to imagine that, right? lol) :wub:

Okay, I'd stop here, guys. I'd end up talking non sense, but I love it anyway :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Dirty mind always come to me when KJK & HH always talking each other like this :lol: sorry before ........

And since im sa shippers i can related this between kjk &sjh

- around 2015 LKS confess KJK kissing with his gf in the gym. While in that year KJK SJH really close even during fan meet the others members (forget the exactly) said : SJH teached by KJK about workout. KJK even jokingly about it.

- RM eps forget when they're wearing pink jacket and that situation is really rain and pd announce canceled that day filming and yjs push sjh to kjk (teasing & give a code / sign)

- RM eps 404, when KJK smirk to SJH for no reason and then look at down (pointed something) & SJH hit KJK with laugh also.

- MUD SJH became guest : SJH pointed directly and quickly said : this is KJK's house right ? (refer to KJK's another home not KJK's home now).

- MUD forget eps, KJK wish : can going to traveling with his gf just both of them. KJK's friends : isn't your wish too weird ? KJK : Why ? (smile) We adults now.

- MUD forget eps (KJK & HH the latest one, this year 2019). KJK : Let's imagine Byul is my ex, you know me (you know me means you know my style in relationship). HH : laugh while grab his collar and said : I imagine now.

- RM eps 445. Q : your lover's "this" makes you live longer. JSM : kiss. KJK : I was going to say that. LOL .

I imagine SJH christmas story & HH ask to KJK : aro two dating since 2013 after Mama ? 

Ahh sorry my delulu now i'll really stop my delulu . Hahahaha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Just rewatched the latest RM ep again. Is it just me or did others noticed that jihyo noona looked kind of sad when jk hyung was thanking all those who attended and supported his concert? I am pretty sure she really wanted to attend to support like previously but her work commitments does not allow it. I hope she can make it to at least one of his remaining concerts schedule in June and July.

Also, just to keep track. When was the last time jaesuk teased SA? It was during the ep 446 opening when he asked SA to get ready for a date race right?

• Like 5

3 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Just rewatched the latest RM ep again. Is it just me or did others noticed that jihyo noona looked kind of sad when jk hyung was thanking all those who attended and supported his concert? I am pretty sure she really wanted to attend to support like previously but her work commitments does not allow it. I hope she can make it to at least one of his remaining concerts schedule in June and July.

Also, just to keep track. When was the last time jaesuk teased SA? It was during the ep 446 opening when he asked SA to get ready for a date race right?

I noticed that also thats why i share it before in the forum about that episode. for me if im in the position of jihyo that time i will be upset too because joong kook said thank you to all who attended his concert one by one and he only ignored jihyo and sukjin, i heard sukjin telling that he supported him in social media , i just heard it. but for jihyo she is quiet only and listening to them.

i hope we can see her active again like before with her oppa's like supporting them and going together in one events/concerts

• Like 5

I found a few minutes ago .

This is not about SA but ...

This is what couple do in SK esp for public figure dating life for e.g. LeeLee couple .

I'm pretty sure SA also like that :) 

It means ... Didn't attend or didn't show off for bf / gf project doesn't mean didn't support her / him :) 

esp since the rumor / news became boom ...

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Just watched episode 322 and realised that kjk was the only one who went over and gave sjh a hug cum pet when there were many female guests. The other rm members only went to the female guests

• Like 2

Hi guys :kiss_wink:

May i know when sjh will going to LA since her film "daughter" had finished already? I hope she will pick kjk so that we can see their more interaction together. It looks like newleyweds go to honeymoon. Lol :D i hope their pd not forget to bring sjh to go to LA because she already won and they must keep their promises. -_- B)Im looking foward to LA episode :love:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

May i know when sjh will going to LA since her film "daughter" had finished already? I hope she will pick kjk so that we can see their more interaction together. It looks like newleyweds go to honeymoon. Lol :D i hope their pd not forget to bring sjh to go to LA because she already won and they must keep their promises. -_- B)Im looking foward to LA episode :love:

Her filming really finished already? I also hope the PD keep his promise to bring jihyo noona to LA since she won that ep and totally deserve a break too after working so hard for her movie filming. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Falah Haziq said:

Iirc, she could only bring her teammates, so the choice is between yjs, jsj or hh.

• Like 4

Why so quiet...

in regards with LA prize, i hope all of them can go to LA and do some missions but of course for JiHyo, what she will do is the same she did in Japan before with JK and HH like enjoying the scenery, shopping and eating, while other members are doing some mission, i hope it’s possible for all of them to be together in LA.

have a nice weekend everyone! 

Happy Shipping! 

• Like 5

Well, when it's so quite, my delulu mind sometimes wonders, hmm... maybe at this time, our SA is spending their quality time together... :lol:Perhaps, after JK played soccer, and so on... :D

A little throwback moment...

Credit as indicated

Btw, I've tried to list down their upcoming schedules...

JK

June, 1st: Solo concert, Daejeon

June, 9th: Solo concert, Jeonju

June, 22nd: Solo concert, Busan

June, 29th: Event at Pohang

July, 6th & 7th: Solo concert (encore), Seoul

JH

June, 7th & 8th: KBEE (Korean Brand & Entertainment Expo), Bangkok

Perhaps someone have a complete list of the upcoming activities for our SA in the near future? :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 5/1/2019 at 10:21 PM, Falah Haziq said:

since her film "daughter" had finished already?

I don't think Jihyo has finished filming yet. One of the hairstylist for the film posted a picture of a filming locations a few days ago and another staff member of the film posted a picture of her hanging out with Jihyo at a baseball game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Joong kook update his instagram also i think he is also in the baseball field but im not sure hehehehehe maybe he's with jihyo? Hahahaha sorry for my delulu again. :D

Credit : kjkint -instagram-

• Like 1

@Cheii1416No. Jk hyung is at his usual futsal game, not at a baseball game. 

P/s. It is good to see the other ship of jk hyung with the other female member having their own thread soompi. I hope they can stop disturbing us in our thread now and discuss it in their own thread

• Like 1

This is way overdue, but better late than never, I’ve been told, LOL. I still haven’t watched the entire recent ep, but did finally get a chance to watch the intro. The part that some shippers have been unhappy with lasted barely three minutes! Why all the fuss over a blip? I agree with those who said not to worry about a potential LL (or something deeper) between KJK and JSM. The members clearly said those two had good SNS chemistry, nothing else. As some of you already pointed out, the staff has consistently labeled KookMin as siblings, not LL partners or a “couple.” Also, when KJK responded to JSM’s posts, it was to basically point out that she was a bit off, ie he didn’t understand her references. Generational gap, I guess. IIRC from his Healing Camp interview, he said he preferred to be with someone closer to his age because he wanted to relate to her. With that in mind, YJS’c statement about JSM’s mom criticizing KJK’s age takes on a new meaning. 

I also want to point out that KJK was very happy, but not directly because of JSM. He reacted mostly to his solo concert being mentioned. He was clearly very proud of it, and accordingly appreciative of the members supporting him. I’m glad that he mentioned the members by name, especially YSC. FYI to those of you who did not watch the MUD ep from two weeks ago, KJK was featured with the focus being on his concert. The MUD staff edited YSC completely out, which was unfortunate since he didn’t just show up, but also performed. 

Another thing shippers have been upset about was that KJK said he was glad he left a good impression on JSM’s mom. There’s nothing wrong with him saying that. Don’t we all want to leave good impressions on everyone we meet, especially those who disapprove of us? Jumping to the conclusion that he meant he wanted to get on the mom’s good side as a way to get to the daughter is a bit hasty. Anything’s possible, but until we get something official, IMHO there’s no there, there. 

Lastly, some shippers complained that SJH looked sad, perhaps because KJK didn’t mention her, or worse that he disrespected her. Other shippers took her being “left out” of the conservation as a sign that she didn’t care, also that she didn’t go to his concert. As my favorite Auntie likes to tell me, “Bullsh*t, my child!” I noticed that the editing was really fast. For example, a few members said “Hello” to the staff, then everyone went straight into the part about KJK’s concert, followed by comments about JSM’s parents. Again, that entire segment lasted barely three minutes. I’m sure lots of things were removed, including possibly any mentions of SJH or interactions with her. What stood out for me was NOT that those who publicly attended the concert were mentioned. What stood out was that the one person who possibly attended the concert privately was NOT mentioned. We all know how close SA have been over the years, and still are. If SJH didn’t go to the concert, it was because she was busy. KJK’s not the only family member with a packed schedule. Also, those first concerts were not the only three KJK held. He’s held a few since then, with more on the way. Does anyone who’s been following this ship for any length of time, and who really ships SA, believe for one second that if SJH had time, she would have NOT supported KJK? Whether as just a friend or something more, that woman would have done everything possible to make it. If she couldn’t make it, I’m sure she had a very good reason. Who knows? Maybe KJK told her to stay away like he said he did the last time Turbo had their concert. SJH did not listen to him that time, but maybe she did this time. Too many eyeballs don’t make it easy for anyone to sing, especially when a certain someone wanted to share a very private letter he wrote to his “future” wife. It would have been a bit awkward (and obvious) if SJH (and his mom) sat in the audience while he talked about the letter. 

As usual, these are just my thoughts, random as they are. Sorry about that. Also, my comments are not always intended just for this forum. Cheers, y’all! :D 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

This is way overdue, but better late than never, I’ve been told, LOL. I still haven’t watched the entire recent ep, but did finally get a chance to watch the intro. The part that some shippers have been unhappy with lasted barely three minutes! Why all the fuss over a blip? I agree with those who said not to worry about a potential LL (or something deeper) between KJK and JSM. The members clearly said those two had good SNS chemistry, nothing else. As some of you already pointed out, the staff has consistently labeled KookMin as siblings, not LL partners or a “couple.” Also, when KJK responded to JSM’s posts, it was to basically point out that she was a bit off, ie he didn’t understand her references. Generational gap, I guess. IIRC from his Healing Camp interview, he said he preferred to be with someone closer to his age because he wanted to relate to her. With that in mind, YJS’c statement about JSM’s mom criticizing KJK’s age takes on a new meaning. 

I also want to point out that KJK was very happy, but not directly because of JSM. He reacted mostly to his solo concert being mentioned. He was clearly very proud of it, and accordingly appreciative of the members supporting him. I’m glad that he mentioned the members by name, especially YSC. FYI to those of you who did not watch the MUD ep from two weeks ago, KJK was featured with the focus being on his concert. The MUD staff edited YSC completely out, which was unfortunate since he didn’t just show up, but also performed. 

Another thing shippers have been upset about was that KJK said he was glad he left a good impression on JSM’s mom. There’s nothing wrong with him saying that. Don’t we all want to leave good impressions on everyone we meet, especially those who disapprove of us? Jumping to the conclusion that he meant he wanted to get on the mom’s good side as a way to get to the daughter is a bit hasty. Anything’s possible, but until we get something official, IMHO there’s no there, there. 

Lastly, some shippers complained that SJH looked sad, perhaps because KJK didn’t mention her, or worse that he disrespected her. Other shippers took her being “left out” of the conservation as a sign that she didn’t care, also that she didn’t go to his concert. As my favorite Auntie likes to tell me, “Hogwash, my child!” I noticed that the editing was really fast. For example, a few members said “Hello” to the staff, then everyone went straight into the part about KJK’s concert, followed by comments about JSM’s parents. Again, that entire segment lasted barely three minutes. I’m sure lots of things were removed, including possibly any mentions of SJH or interactions with her. What stood out for me was NOT that those who publicly attended the concert were mentioned. What stood out was that the one person who possibly attended the concert privately was NOT mentioned. We all know how close SA have been over the years, and still are. If SJH didn’t go to the concert, it was because she was busy. KJK’s not the only family member with a packed schedule. Also, those first concerts were not the only three KJK held. He’s held a few since then, with more on the way. Does anyone who’s been following this ship for any length of time, and who really ships SA, believe for one second that if SJH had time, she would have NOT supported KJK? Whether as just a friend or something more, that woman would have done everything possible to make it. If she couldn’t make it, I’m sure she tried. Who knows? Maybe KJK told her to stay away like he said he did the last time Turbo had their concert. SJH did not listen to him that time, but maybe she did this time. Too many eyeballs don’t make it easy for anyone to sing, especially when a certain someone wanted to share a very private letter he wrote to his “future” wife. It would have been a bit awkward (and obvious) if SJH sat in the audience while he talked about the letter. 

As usual, these are just my thoughts, random as they are. Sorry about that. Also, my comments are not always intended just for this forum. Cheers, y’all! :D 

Thanks so much for your long and insightful post :) from the comments i saw in ig, i guess that mostly SA shippers are down because of the lack of SA moments in a few eps and also the fact that jk hyung was ok being teased with somin and did not say anything to deny like he usually does when teased with jh. I want to see what sbs and members intend to do with kookmin in the future. Since they are going to be in the same team with haha this week, i will pay attention to what haha says. Whether will he tease kookmin romantically and whether the editors will potray kookmin as a loveline rather than siblings.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

the fact that jk hyung was ok being teased with somin and did not say anything to deny like he usually does when teased with jh.

LOL, I understand their concerns, but I disagree with them when they say that KJK “denies” whenever he’s teased with SJH. While he acts “irritated,” he’s pretty consistent with basically side-stepping the issue. He’s been doing that for years. I don’t worry when he “denies.” I’ll start worrying when he embraces everything. That means either the LL is scripted, the subject (or person) is not important to him, or he’s about to reveal. Oh, and I don’t see him “not denying” JSM as embracing her or hinting about announcing being with her. I frankly don’t think they’re together. Again, just my opinion. :D  

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@Cheii1416No. Jk hyung is at his usual futsal game, not at a baseball game. 

P/s. It is good to see the other ship of jk hyung with the other female member having their own thread soompi. I hope they can stop disturbing us in our thread now and discuss it in their own thread

lol sorry i think that's only my imagination hehehehe ,

i love how jihyo knows better joong kook especially their personality and look how joong kook mother ask that to jihyo , like in the future she knows that joong kook and jihyo will live together in one apartment and jihyo answered without any doubt and denial as well. it looks like she accept it and she's being natural to herself. 

credit : rm_jihyo twitter

• Like 6

Totally not SA related, but I’m a longtime RM fan so I always appreciate good news: 4 RM members are in the top 30 of brand rankings for May 2019. YJS is 1st and KJK is 3rd. Apparently, he got a 39+% jump from April. No surprise since he’s been quite visible lately. LKS is 5th and HH is 20th. Congrats to all! 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1322016wpp/may-variety-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced-2

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

DyalgH_VsAAfZgN.jpg:large

i want to share this because of kwangsoo, he is so cute , when he is at the back of our spartace and looking at them its like kwangso's mind saying : "oh! the two of them are so abvious"

credit : twitter & spartaceworld insta.

• Like 3