[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Regarding our SA, if they're indeed dating, or maybe dating someone else, we could only wait until they announce it to the public. 

Until then, all of us, including those who shipped kjk and jh with some else, will always be delusional :D

But, what makes me feel different about SA, is because of a "certain" comment from a "certain" person given to our SA (which i believe) never been given to other couple/loveline. 

We have our own theory about our SA.

Whatever it is, let's not worried too much or be stressfull about that.

As someone already said, shipping should be fun and enjoyable, right ?

Let's keep supporting them and wishing the best for them

• Like 2
  • Love 4

I, myself, sometimes think about these scenarios. Oh, maybe JK-JH might have interests towards each other romantically, but they have not been together as a couple yet. Perhaps it's because they're taking too much consideration about whatever reason, so they're denying it, or, they are still enjoying that phase in their relationship. Then, at some points I think, oh come on, they're grown ups, they might be indeed a couple irl and did their job well to hide their secret relationship while working professionally. And then, at some point, I think, hmm... maybe I think too much about them. Perhaps, they're enjoying each other company only as a close friend and nothing in between them... Well, they indeed really two kinds of private people that keep their relationship status away from public. That's why public also getting more curious about it as a response.

Yeah, being SA shippers would never be easy, but it's enjoyable, though. Their moments on screen always in the "on-off" situation, never been declared as an official loveline nor never been cleared out as nothing happened. However, there are some unusual things about this "couple" that make it stood out from other business couple. It's totally right that we've never known the actual deal between them. One thing is certain for me, they are really close. So, I'm still here to support them, hopefully they can be together in the end. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

ahhh.. so it's filmed before. i thought its live. thanks for confirmation :)

i have my opinion about the social media for me its not a big deal if somin and joong kook are close in SnS , both of them are active and friends since they are working in running man and also Haha is commenting to somin post. as for jihyo she is not active in instagram because as i observed in her accnts , she only followed 1 Account , she did not follow anyone or any celebrities that she's close and like a bestfriend to her and i believe that there is some celebrity that close with her its impossible if there's no one right?  hehehehe .. jihyo is not the kind of person that will show all her activities to all of us including her celebrity friends that's why she's not following anyone only her company instagram :D,  so i dont want to based how close they are in SNS because if jihyo following other celebrities and the running man members then she did not followed joong kook , maybe in that case i will be confused. but that's not the case. 

Let me give one example, Hong Jin Young ( @Sambahong) she followed some of the celebrities and also some members of running man like haha, somin sechan but she did not followed joong kook and i see that she's quite active in instagram so both of them are not interested to follow each other since they are both active right?. 

however, whatever it is, i will support this two whoever they like and i will be forever a spartace supporter whatever happens. :blush:

• Like 5

Btw, I've heard on the television just now, running man members would come to Indonesia in May, 16th to attend some program, is it true? Does someone have a detail information about which members that join the event?

A couple days ago, JK and HH were doing live in VLive while filming BP also stated they would come to Indonesia. Hope that JH would come too. :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2019 at 5:25 AM, heynell said:

I don't know what to think about KJKs reactions to HH teasing on BP lol. I guess he couldn't really react negatively since he's sitting beside the mayor of Pohang (and don't they need investors for the show). Though he still could have denied in a funny or gentle way BUT he didn't even do that, he just smiled shyly and said yes. This clip makes me happy but with the way SA has been acting on rm lately I don't even know anymore how to interpret it. Just going along for this weird ride now lol. 

I kind of agree with what @heynell said above. After thinking through, Haha hyung might have been teasing SA just solely for the on screen enterntainment purposes. Just like how he teased/matchmade jk hyung with hjy, with the miss korea in the BP3 ppl episode, with the real estate woman in BP vietnam, with some female guests paired with jk hyung in RM and previously if we remember, he even teased jk hyung with somin. So if we think about the things he did in the past, it might be that he is teasing SA in the same way too.

As for jk hyung's reaction, i guess he could not decline when it was the mayor of Pohang himself who requested him to come to pohang with jh. It would be kinda rude if jk hyung declined such a request from a respectable individual so i guess the only reason he agreed was because he did not want to appear rude to someone older than him by saying no to his request. 

But he could have denied when haha hyung said "they are kind of a couple", but he didn't. Instead, he just did the usual hand gesture implying 'no' while smiling shyly. This sort of still gave me a little hope for SA. Because for that moment, jk hyung had a chance to deny strongly since it was mentioned by haha and not the mayor, but he didn't which truthfully gave me a little glimmer of hope.

As for the RM members, i guess i prefer to take yjs's words and statements/teasing towards SA more seriously than i would towards haha hyung's (since haha hyung still teases jk hyung with other women too). So from now on i would try to pay more attention to what yjs hyung says. The last time he teased SA was weeks ago during the jsm birthday special part 2 when he asked SA to get ready for a date race too. Since then, he has kinda toned down his teasing of SA till today. Yjs has always been positively teasing SA while shooting down the possibility of other lovelines such as the kjk-jsm loveline and kwangmin loveline. As for kookmin, although he did tease them before, for eg asking jk hyung "is she your gf?" when jk hyung wanted to win more levels for jsm and also bringing up the topic of jsm's mom wanting jk hyung as her son in law. However, it was also yjs himself who mentioned about the age gap being too big and for me i take it as him also shooting down the possibility for kookmin. 

And something which i have been thinking for quite some time. I will put it in spoilers:

Spoiler

Sorry if i bring up this topic again but it just occured to my mind with all the recent happenings. Do you think jk hyung is showing off his closeness with jsm so that people would actually slow down on shipping spartace and to shift the attention from spartace? If we check back the timeline, i don't think it is mere coincidence that the period jk hyung started leaving comments on jsm's ig, was also the period sbs kinda stopped highlighting sa on the show and alsp members kinda stopped teasing SA on the show but shifted their focus to talk about kookmin siblings chemistry. After thinking through, i know some of you may hate me for saying this, but i feel that maybe jk hyung indeed intends to shift fans attention from SA to kookmin instead. And seems like his plan is working since now i see many comments in his ig shipping him with jsm as well as comments in jsm's ig shipping her with jk and asking for his comments everytime she posts something. 

8 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

And something which i have been thinking for quite some time. I will put it in spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

KJK is indeed aware of what peoples talking about him, especially the bad ones, and sadly he think to much about the negative comments. And about your thought, my answer is No, he wasn;t tried to drifted our attention to Kookmin, but i think he is aware that he isn't close with JSM like him with YSC. And in his mind, it was bad, because JSM and YSC came at the same time in RM, so as a nice hyung/oppa he tried to close with JSM like he do with YSC too, even if it's hard because KJK is shy people. He is try to give same treatment with them both, but not romantically. Why i said not romantic? because he do that in many people's eyes, LOL. And that cleared for me, that JSM is just another woman sibling. So it didn't made me worry, and it confused me why "another' people worried about it?LOL.

And for SJH's case, he always said they are sibling, but sometimes it wasn't looked like that, and even their friends realized that too. And even us are realized that too. And sometimes he can't denied even if his mouth said the opposite. This 'quite' SA time doesn't mean there's 'nothing' but just some relax time. First time i ship them, when KJK and SJH said there's nothing love between them, my SA world seems crushed, and i did had broken heart, LOL. And when i tried to accepted that, they came back lovey dovey and at that time i just wanted to shake their body and said "stop played with my heart" hahaha..yeah that was old time. And it repeated2 and repeated2, so i kinda immune of that, and more understand about them. So now like i said, i just wait and still wait. 

Happy Shipping!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

It seems that Jihyo’s filming of her movie done based on child actress Minha Park ig  or maybe its Minha’s character only who already end....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWHxiknm-O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1glqktpmk3a5z

Cr: ig minha_park2012

Edited: oh it’s only the child actress Minha finished her character shoot for the movie “Daughter”... i hope Jihyo finish it soon too so she can go to LA to claim her RM prize and to have a possibility to go to JK concert in June :wub: (in my dream)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, YeJin25 said:

It seems that Jihyo’s filming of her movie done based on child actress Minha Park ig  or maybe its Minha’s character only who already end....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWHxiknm-O/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1glqktpmk3a5z

Cr:minha_park2012

According to gapiplus, only the child actor's filming wrapped up. If not mistaken, the overall filming will end around mid or end of May 2019.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

What happen to the new episode of running man ? Any news about it? I miss them so badly :dissapointed:

They will have a fan meet in South Korea for RM 9 anniversary...

So, some people, no, a lot of people have a speculate about this ...

But, since eng sub not come out yet so, I don't know for details ...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw that SBS posted a running man special on song Ji hyo on YouTube. It's 13min 50s long. It shows snippets of her throughout all the years. I wonder why did they post it? when I watched it, it looked like a video someone creates for a person's farewell. I hope not!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheii1416 said:

What happen to the new episode of running man ? Any news about it? I miss them so badly :dissapointed:

Yeah like @Regita M. P said, based on the new ep preview, sbs is planning for a RM fm in Korea in conjunction with RM's 9th Anniversary. But the (bad?) news is, PD Jung Chul Min will be taking over the Main PD role again starting next week's ep. Iirc this pd gives so little screentime to SA, especially jihyo noona. Remember the global themed eps? SA's team usually gets so little screentime for eg in the yokohama ep and nevis swing ep. This pd mainly focuses on three members only which i am sure all of you here will know well. Aside from that, with this PD being in charge again, i am sure there is going to be a special project of sorts like the previous global episodes and family package eps. So what will happen to jihyo noona's LA rewards? I hope SBS will still grant her the reward she deserves and not make that reward forgotten over the time

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hace 3 horas, pl1943 dijo:

Vi que SBS publicó un especial de Man Running en la canción Ji hyo en YouTube. Es 13min 50s de largo. Muestra fragmentos de ella a lo largo de todos los años. Me pregunto por qué lo publicaron. cuando lo vi, crear un video que alguien cree para la despedida de una persona. ¡¡¡Espero que no !!!

Pensé lo mismo : eh, pero espero que solo sea por la nostalgia de los recuerdos de esos episodios, pensemos positivamente, ya que el aniversario se acerca para los 9 años, esperamos que todos los miembros también hagan videos para ellos. disculpen mi ingles):balas de sudoración:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pl1943 said:

I saw that SBS posted a running man special on song Ji hyo on YouTube. It's 13min 50s long. It shows snippets of her throughout all the years. I wonder why did they post it? when I watched it, it looked like a video someone creates for a person's farewell. I hope not!!!

Let's support the video by sharing and watching it as many times as possible to show how strong the Ace fanbase is!! Hopefully that will make the pd think twice before editing her out and give her more screen time. 

• Like 1

Hmm... JH's special video from SBS all of sudden? I'm wondering why... :huh:

Well, perhaps, they will add other member's videos too as a celebration of their 9th anniversary, but who knows? Whatever the reason behind it, I hope it's related to something good towards JH. Hence, leaving RM or not, if she thinks it's the best for her, I would be glad for her. If leaving RM would make her life better, then I'll be glad for her, even though I would miss her badly.

Or... is this the hint that RM would end soon? Hmm.... Sometimes I hate when we left clueless like this :rolleyes: But, whatever it is, I still ship SA to be together, lol.

Ep. 451, only noticed a few moments

Spoiler

JK's reaction at the last segment when JH answered the questions hilariously really warmed my heart. That girl really gave him a hearty laugh. :wub:

JK's face when JH's being thrown out also something to be noticed too... ;)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Silverbulletxxx said:

Let's support the video by sharing and watching it as many times as possible to show how strong the Ace fanbase is!! Hopefully that will make the pd think twice before editing her out and give her more screen time. 

Correct ! Ace is Ace no one will beat our ACE because she is the Sparta kook girl version in running man :wub:

I already watched the video and  so amazed how jihyo is so brave to be in running man for 9 years especially shes the only woman in the group . But thats our ACE .

I watch the ep 451 of running man. Theres no sub yet so i dont understand what they are saying but theres an episode that joong kook and jihyo are both in the same restaurant but im quite sad because now they become so far . Why joongkook did not seat beside jihyo . Hes shy maybe because when he first saw only jihyo in the room . His smile is like a guy who saw his crush . :D

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Cheii1416 said:

Correct ! Ace is Ace no one will beat our ACE because she is the Sparta kook girl version in running man :wub:

I already watched the video and  so amazed how jihyo is so brave to be in running man for 9 years especially shes the only woman in the group . But thats our ACE .

I watch the ep 451 of running man. Theres no sub yet so i dont understand what they are saying but theres an episode that joong kook and jihyo are both in the same restaurant but im quite sad because now they become so far . Why joongkook did not seat beside jihyo . Hes shy maybe because when he first saw only jihyo in the room . His smile is like a guy who saw his crush . :D

Yes, i was sad too watching that scene. It seems jong kook hyung delibrately sat far apart from jihyo noona. Perhaps they want to take some time off and not have too much interactions and skinship for now? Or perhaps they had some internal conflicts? Because it has been weeks since we got SA moments in RM.  I guess the lack of SA moments and the sudden closeness of jk hyung with the other member made my mood a little down these days. And it's strange the members totally stopped teasing SA and i was a little sad that jaesuk hyung teased jk hyung again with the other girl in this ep. I guess my wish for SA to be real is too much that i get hurt with these kind of little things. 

• Sad 1