Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
firstnadya007

[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Recommended Posts

RM Eps 450 - Special for Children's Day (May 05)

 

1. Opening (SA Moments Only)

Spoiler
  • Standing side by side
  • 05.04 : KJK look SJH directly with smile (the situation : who is eliminated to ride pirates ship) + more pay attention at that time (curious about the results). SJH & JSM win. the other member incl KJK praise it. KJK : Why does it always happen to you?
  • They are divided 3 team. JSJ, YJS, & HH as a leader because they are father in real life & the games related about it. The leader play rock paper scissor to pick the rest members as a their children. HH pick JSM (might be what if she didn't act cute to HH, he will pick SJH). The rest of members who isn't pick up yet are KJK, SJH, & YSC & they play paper rock scissor. YSC wins, as always, only KJK & SJH (fate detected). KJK smile & bitting his lip as always. In the end, KJK choose HH, SJH choose JSJ. After that, SA not stansing side by side because different team.
  • YJS, YSC, & guest. JSJ, SJH, & LKS. HH, KJK, JSM.

 

2. 1st Game (Pointed Some Moments)

Spoiler
  • LKS revealed it, SJH is sick at that time.
  • They way KJK & JSM holding hand each other really different when SA doing it. (This games needs runs & holding hand sometimes).

 

3. 3rd Game (SA Moments)

Spoiler
  • KJK rescuing SJH during the games even they didn't in 1 team

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't watched the ep but i heard the screentime was at least equal this time, which was a relief. Also although SA moments were almost non existent, based on the ig clips i saw, at least the members nor the pds did not try to create a loveline nor tease kookmin romantically (i mean i am just stating this based on clips i have seen so far since i havent watched the actual ep sp please cmiiw)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every year now since Gary's departure and the infamous "KJK SJH firing" event, at the turn of the year (December or Janurary), the show would acknowledge or even push SA. Then boom, they would stop mentioning it. Very abruptly, like it never happened at all. Looks like this year we made it to April and the same thing happened again.

 

Most of us should agree that in a sandbox, a loveline between JK and JH would benefit the show. Monday Couple was a big part of Jihyo's characterization on the show -- losing that was a big dent. Had other circumstances worked in JH's favor, this loss might not have been felt this much, but alas, the direct opposite is true. RM's changes (PD departures, CP changes, members aging) have made the show a more hostile environment for JH, and she is struggling becuz of it. If impacts to their personal lives be ignored, it makes perfect sense for the show to push a loveline for her, as it would bring her much needed characterization and spotlight. And let's face it, after Gary's departure there is no other more suitable than JK.

 

So why isn't it happening? Well, "from this point forth we shall... journey into thickets of wildest guesswork".

 

The production team would probably love to see such a development, and this is supported by ample evidence. It then follows that there is push back that prevents it from being a long term thing. If I may be so bold, I would guess that Jihyo is ok with it but JK has been pushing back.

 

What does this mean for JK and JH irl? It's hard to say, given the pair's close personal relationship, romantic or not. A loveline is a double-edged sword, and perhaps JK doesn't want to use JH as just something to advance the show.

 

So why is Jihyo OK with it?

 

If the two share a platonic relationship, then JH has fewer immediate concerns with being in a loveline. Makes sense.

 

If the two are in a romantic relationship, then JH perhaps feels a little uneasy with JK being in other lovelines. Also makes sense.

 

Both scenarios are plausible in my mind, and both have glaring holes. If the first case is true, then I have to be honest: this move is incredibly short sighted, and no wonder JK is pushing back.

 

If the second case is true, then JH is either being a little immature (granted, it's easier said than done for someone in love), or she's pressuring JK to go public. And it makes sense for JK to push back becuz the repercussion would be huge. Do they stay on the show? The pressure would be immense: look at what happened on I Live Alone. If one or both of them are to leave, then what about the show? YJS has said before that either all 8 stay, or all 8 leave. So what's gonna happen then?

 

I have to remind people the above portions are mostly speculation and I could turn out to be totally mistaken. But I saw some really negative vibes in the Chinese community bemoaning the "lack of interaction". Well, based on the above reasoning, I don't see it as necessarily a bad thing.

 

Also there could be a very simple explanation to "lack of interaction": JH has a bad cold :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Insightful 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Every year now since Gary's departure and the infamous "KJK SJH firing" event, at the turn of the year (December or Janurary), the show would acknowledge or even push SA. Then boom, they would stop mentioning it. Very abruptly, like it never happened at all. Looks like this year we made it to April and the same thing happened again.

 

Most of us should agree that in a sandbox, a loveline between JK and JH would benefit the show. Monday Couple was a big part of Jihyo's characterization on the show -- losing that was a big dent. Had other circumstances worked in JH's favor, this loss might not have been felt this much, but alas, the direct opposite is true. RM's changes (PD departures, CP changes, members aging) have made the show a more hostile environment for JH, and she is struggling becuz of it. If impacts to their personal lives be ignored, it makes perfect sense for the show to push a loveline for her, as it would bring her much needed characterization and spotlight. And let's face it, after Gary's departure there is no other more suitable than JK.

 

So why isn't it happening? Well, "from this point forth we shall... journey into thickets of wildest guesswork".

 

The production team would probably love to see such a development, and this is supported by ample evidence. It then follows that there is push back that prevents it from being a long term thing. If I may be so bold, I would guess that Jihyo is ok with it but JK has been pushing back.

 

What does this mean for JK and JH irl? It's hard to say, given the pair's close personal relationship, romantic or not. A loveline is a double-edged sword, and perhaps JK doesn't want to use JH as just something to advance the show.

 

So why is Jihyo OK with it?

 

If the two share a platonic relationship, then JH has fewer immediate concerns with being in a loveline. Makes sense.

 

If the two are in a romantic relationship, then JH perhaps feels a little uneasy with JK being in other lovelines. Also makes sense.

 

Both scenarios are plausible in my mind, and both have glaring holes. If the first case is true, then I have to be honest: this move is incredibly short sighted, and no wonder JK is pushing back.

 

If the second case is true, then JH is either being a little immature (granted, it's easier said than done for someone in love), or she's pressuring JK to go public. And it makes sense for JK to push back becuz the repercussion would be huge. Do they stay on the show? The pressure would be immense: look at what happened on I Live Alone. If one or both of them are to leave, then what about the show? YJS has said before that either all 8 stay, or all 8 leave. So what's gonna happen then?

 

I have to remind people the above portions are mostly speculation and I could turn out to be totally mistaken. But I saw some really negative vibes in the Chinese community bemoaning the "lack of interaction". Well, based on the above reasoning, I don't see it as necessarily a bad thing.

 

Also there could be a very simple explanation to "lack of interaction": JH has a bad cold :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello There! I really like your insights. Thanks for analyzing. JH has a bad cold indeed. Maybe because of lack of sleep and fatigue and knowing KJK, he is very sensitive when someone around him has cold/flu. I've been a silent reader of this forum before it reaches page 1000 and I can say that whether they have interaction on screen or not, both of them are consistent in their friendship. I think we must not forget the major and bold moves that SJH and KJK made this year- when SJH boldly mentioned "someone is here" to her KJK oppa, wow! kidding or not, that's really a brave move. And when KJK says "yeobo", that too is a one great leap (though it is only for the game). Let's not forget the moment when SJH says that she is forever grateful to her KJK oppa and without him, she cannot make it to where she is right now. 

 

I think, in my opinion, we need to believe in them and all these loose ends will have answers soon (hopefully!). :)

  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The latest episode of Big Picture- the topic is about Pohang. And when the word "Pohang" is mention, Mr. mischievous Ha Dong Hoon (HaHa) expresses his endless teasing to his hyung KJK. HaHa oppa is playing a big role in spartace land. In today's episode of "Big Picture", a part of the conversation goes like this:

 

HaHa: There is also a famous actress on Running Man from Pohang, she is Song Ji Hyo.

Pohang's Mayor: She is from Pohang.

Haha: She is from Pohang. (Then pointed at KJK) They are kind of couple. So I call her Mrs. Kim.

Pohang's Mayor: You should come to Pohang with Song Ji Hyo.

KJK: YES. I'll try and go together. (slightly blushing*)

 

That brief conversation was hilarious. Honestly, HaHa oppa is keeping my hopes up towards spartace. His teasing escalates even to the point of calling Ji Hyo as "Mrs. Kim". I really can't contain my laugh and giddiness towards that statement. :blush:

 

The first episode of today's Big Picture, on the first part, Haha is saying that "if you want to get pregnant, just touch my nose". And then KJK told him "don't come near me". And HaHa jokingly rub his nose in KJK hand. KJK keep on saying "if pregnancy comes first before marriage, big trouble..." And they are laughing together (including Gap Jin). :D :):wub: 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

42 minutes ago, kimmongji01 said:

The latest episode of Big Picture- the topic is about Pohang. And when the word "Pohang" is mention, Mr. mischievous Ha Dong Hoon (HaHa) expresses his endless teasing to his hyung KJK. HaHa oppa is playing a big role in spartace land. In today's episode of "Big Picture", a part of the conversation goes like this:

 

HaHa: There is also a famous actress on Running Man from Pohang, she is Song Ji Hyo.

Pohang's Mayor: She is from Pohang.

Haha: She is from Pohang. (Then pointed at KJK) They are kind of couple. So I call her Mrs. Kim.

Pohang's Mayor: You should come to Pohang with Song Ji Hyo.

KJK: YES. I'll try and go together. (slightly blushing*)

 

That brief conversation was hilarious. Honestly, HaHa oppa is keeping my hopes up towards spartace. His teasing escalates even to the point of calling Ji Hyo as "Mrs. Kim". I really can't contain my laugh and giddiness towards that statement. :blush:

 

 

 

And, the PD note too, "let's make it official". Well, something must be really happening? JK can't even argue with it :wub:

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I felt to happy hearing Song Ji Hyo’s name in today’s episode of Big Picture, i hope JK bring JH in Pohang her hometown.... :wub::wub: :wub:

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was watched right now about BP like you all mentioned before :) :wub:

My heart ....

 

and about pregnancy scene, I always believed about this : even KJK is KJK9 but doesn't mean KJK will do "that" before marriage life ;)

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, elzy said:

 

 

And, the PD note too, "let's make it official". Well, something must be really happening? JK can't even argue with it :wub:

 

 

 

Let's make it official seems like : hey please announce to the public as soon as possible ...

Maybe this is the reason suddenly they're became highlight on rm :heart:

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha called song jihyo as "Mrs. Kim"? And its like joong Kook didnt denied it. Im soo excited to see them togther in pohang :).

 

I just want to ask. That big picture they filmed it  before or that is live? I mean they are filming the same day and at the same time it will be watch online and on tv.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cheii1416 said:

Haha called song jihyo as "Mrs. Kim"? And its like joong Kook didnt denied it. Im soo excited to see them togther in pohang :).

 

I just want to ask. That big picture they filmed it  before or that is live? I mean they are filming the same day and at the same time it will be watch online and on tv.  

 

For this episode, it's not a live broadcast, I think. They filmed it beforehand, then it got to the editing process, then they aired it. But, please cmiiw.

 

Yes, another tease from HH that make into the list... Mrs. Kim. We heard JH's name too often in BP, lol. I believe HH is a close friend, even as close as a family member to our SA. I don't think he would hurt SA's feelings / use SA as a bait for the show (to gain popularity, to gain rating, etc.) So why HH teased them constantly in RM, BP, even MUD (which isn't one of his show)? Of course, HH wants his hyung to be married soon, right? What advantages that he gain for promoting SA, though?

 

Then, if JK and JH are not sharing any interest as a romantic couple, why don't they end it already? Make a clear statement about them? Well, yes, JK denied it sometimes, but with smiles? Then, played along with it too in some occasions? Only themselves know why JH had to initiated the teasing earlier this year.

 

10 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

 

Let's make it official seems like : hey please announce to the public as soon as possible ...

Maybe this is the reason suddenly they're became highlight on rm :heart:

 

Yeah, I'm agree with this. I guess, everyone are eager to hear their announcement as soon as possible. Unfortunately, they haven't announced it yet until now. Whatever reasons they had that hindered them from doing it, I hope they would find the best solution for it. Hope they can find the perfect moment to announce it, soon. :)

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elzy said:

For this episode, it's not a live broadcast, I think. They filmed it beforehand, then it got to the editing process, then they aired it. But, please cmiiw.

 

I think this was pre-recorded. While it would have been great if this was said on a recent, live broadcast, it’s still great that the guys pre-recorded, allowed the footage to go through editing, and chose to keep HH’s words in. Some shippers have been concerned that KJK was maybe dragged into the LL against his will. It’s hard to drag someone when he knowingly allows footage of his buddy calling a popular female celeb, someone who’s been rumored to be with him, basically his “wife.” KJK has more control over BP than RM. Think about that. :D 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what to think about KJKs reactions to HH teasing on BP lol. I guess he couldn't really react negatively since he's sitting beside the mayor of Pohang (and don't they need investors for the show). Though he still could have denied in a funny or gentle way BUT he didn't even do that, he just smiled shyly and said yes. This clip makes me happy but with the way SA has been acting on rm lately I don't even know anymore how to interpret it. Just going along for this weird ride now lol. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realised about this : SJH, she is the 1 & only woman who always mentioned in BP & hairdryer eps a few days ago didn't mentioned who is she, but indirectly seems like : she is SJH (?) :D 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on this clip from the recent BP season 3, it seems jk hyung indeed has a gf (?).

https://www.instagram.com/onekjk/p/BxLoJuXhyvd/?igshid=84onid4agyym

In the clip above, one of the staff told that thw audio director's wife became pregnant after having a dream about haha. And another staff said she also got pregnant after she came back from Vietnam. Lol and haha hyung said "if you want to get pregnant, touch my nose". Hearing this, jk hyung looker worried and displeased and suddenly said "i am not married yet." and asked haha hyung to stay away from him. This clearly shows that jk hyung indeed has a gf now or else why would he be worried about any pregnancy? Lol. He difinitely does not want his gf to get pregnant first before marriage. Now the big question is who is his gf? 

I am really curious who she is though, because she could be jh noona or the could be totally another woman we are not aware of too, be it non celeb or celeb. 

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Based on this clip from the recent BP season 3, it seems jk hyung indeed has a gf

I am of the same opinion as well. We can't be sure rn if that gf is JH but it's certainly plausible. Until new evidence shows up, I'm maintaining the stance that there hasn't been anything to firmly prove or disprove whether SA is real, although there are quite a few things that are hard (but not impossible) to explain away with the "not real" narrative.

 

I personally wouldn't put much stock on what JK's friends say at this point. I've watched Haha in variety since the Xman days, and if anything he is a highly spontaneous entertainer. It's uncanny, his ability to instantly respond to a situation in the most entertaining way in the blink of an eye. Just last segment he was "setting up" JK with the Miss Korea doing PPL. This episode he was mentioning the "some" between JK and JH again. I don't think he was actively pushing an agenda in either case -- more like these were entertaining things to do for the show.

 

And remember narratives can change overnight. I already mentioned the yearly pattern that they have with SA. But the most extreme case would probably go to Yoon Eun-hye. YJS constantly mentioned her and teased JK about it in RM. However, after the 2015 "Summon YEH" dumpster fire by SBS, he never mentioned her on the show again (other than the brief Xman x RM episode, and let's be honest, that loveline was the elephant in the room).

 

There are still positives, however. I agree with @heynell that had JK wanted to put an end to this affair, he could've said something to deny it in a tactful or funny way. Instead, he just smiled shyly. Again, nothing concrete, but a good sign nonetheless.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...