[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

13 minutes ago, Ligercouple7681 said:

Ji hyo says he even dresses up like that at home and jung cheol min asks really? 

Btw this is my insta account! 

I can’t seem to link to your account. Just confirming that SJH said this about KJK. Was it in this week’s ep? If so, what was the context? Thanks. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I can’t seem to link to your account. Just confirming that SJH said this about KJK. Was it in this week’s ep? If so, what was the context? Thanks. 

Yes the problem is sbs blocks videos so it's been blocked. I can confirm she did say that and pd was surprised and asked again. It was in today's episode! 

Here's visual stills as sbs blocked my video 

Edited by Ligercouple7681
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

37 minutes ago, Ligercouple7681 said:

Yes the problem is sbs blocks videos so it's been blocked. I can confirm she did say that and pd was surprised and asked again. It was in today's episode! 

Here's visual stills as sbs blocked my video 

hehehe... i liked this .....
how SJH know KJK wears like that at home?
you all can answer already.....

my answer : because their spend a lot of time together at home.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello! :) I just watched the latest episode. In the introduction, they briefly talked about Ji Hyo eonnie's movie. I am really hoping that they will watch it altogether and support her just like how they support Kwang Soo in his movie. 

I think today's Ace is on break. But it's fine. She will forever be an Ace no matter what. The Running Man fan event makes me excited. I really hope for SA moments. 

Anyone here knows when will be the premiere of Ji Hyo eonnie's movie "Daughter"? Thanks :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

RM Eps 452

- Opening :

Spoiler

1. KJK come first & SJH second.

2. SJH : He wears that outfit at home. (pointer KJK).

KJK : This is so comfortable.

PD : That's the outfit he wears at home ?

(IMO : LOL when SJH confess about it at least both of them have 1 time to spend together at "secret" home & KJK didn't denying about it. Seems like SJH said yesterday he wear it also. LOL).

3. JSJ ask about SJH's activity & SJH answer : I've been in Jeonju for filming.

YJS : When the filming will finish ? SJH : We'll finish soon.

?? : We should go watch it.

- Bus Scene before 1st Game & 1st Game :

Spoiler

1. The game theme : Lunch Telepathy.

2. PD : Will you get out / pass ?

HH : Don't say "get out". Say "Leave".

KJK : Ji Hyo & I don't like the term.

SJH : I don't like it.

YJS : You just caught on.

(IMO : Maybe this is just joke for this word but we never ever know about their true feel about 2 years ago until now).

SJH : I'm going to be cranky.

3. YJS come first for the game. (pushed by HH & SJH . LOL)

PD : You must choose member who won't come out next.

YJS  -> YSC.

SJH -> choose herself. LOL.

SJH -> YSC.

HH -> (while thinking, SJH suggest to HH. SJH : How about KJK? HH : Maybe afte me, he will come out). JSM

KJK -> (while thinking, SJH, YJS, & HH suggest for pick YSC). YSC.

JSM -> LKS.

YSC -> LKS. (LKS come, so it's failed. LOL).

4. 2nd round for this game. LKS come first.

PD : You need to guess with which foot the next member will step out.

LKS : left. (true).

HH : left. (true).

KJK on the bus : They watched him as he came out.

SJH : I think I know. They watched him come out.YJS : What is it ?

SJH : Guessing which foot.

JSJ : left.

KJK on the bus : Go, Ji Hyo. Land on your right.

SJH teasing the members who had succeed by her foot. Left & then Right but in the end SJH just jump with both. LOL.

(mission failed).

5. 3rd round KJK & SJH sitting side by side in the bus.

Theme : Initial consonant.

Mission failed again. After that KJK & SJH standing side by side.

- Bus Scene before 2nd Game & 2nd Game :

Spoiler

1. KJK & SJH sitting side by side.

2. JSJ really confused & mad when he keeps got a teasing by PD & members he have a secret bank account & others.

KJK : You just need to tell her this is for the show.

(IMO : KJK will do that every time to his gf also what if that's for the show no more).

3. CMIIW : Bus Scene When SJH said : We're here in the same time her hand nudge KJK's hand to notice we're already to 2nd Game.

4. While PD explain for 2nd Game on the bus, KJK's hand on SJH's chair.

5. They choose pass for this game.

3rd Game :

Spoiler

1. Theme : Unified Lunch.

2. PD : You must memorizing the words.

- 4th & 5th Game :

1. It's a dud.

- 6th Game :

Spoiler

1. KJK & SJH standing side by side.

2. When KJK did it & wins / succeed, SJH clap while happy face.

3. When SJH's turn the game, KJK pay attention more.

When SJH lost, KJK : She's the king of destruction today.

SJH laugh hearing it.

KJK : She ruins every mission today (looking at SJH directly while smile).

KJK She's the king of destruction today. Unbelievable, SJH.

4. LOL . When Haha must post in SNS about 1 of restaurant in Hongdae for punishment while Haha & KJK have their restaurant . LOL.

- Last Game :

Spoiler

1. Water Balloon Game.

2. KJK & SJH in 1 team with YJS & JSJ.

3. 1:10:30 - 1:10:33 When LKS throw the balloon to JSJ & JSJ can't hug it & he lost it, SJH & KJK in the same time run it.

4. It's to cute & I'm so laugh when SJH try to throw the water balloon but the balloon is pop up . LOL.

KJK She's the king of destruction today.

5. I'm so laugh fot the 2nd time when SJH tory to hug the water balloon & actually she is succeed but the balloon is pop up after it. LOL..

KJK laugh so hard.

6. In the end, mission succeed, SHH jump" and touch KJK's arms.

7. In the last closing, KJK & SJH standing side by side.

IMO for this eps, I can feel RM family vibe & the power of RM family.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

Low key moment for me is that early episode where she made a passing remark about his clothes. Such insignificant to most, but somehow I like it. They are close outside the view of the cameras, no matter how far they seem to be these days.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I want to re-post what you had been post it.

BRTC Official IG post it.

Well, they swap JK and JH picture so the pictures face towards each other, lol. :P

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

KJK will attend in this event

Is there any information what will he do there? Is he going to be singing / hosting the event? Or he just simply being there as a guest? Or as a customer who will throw a wedding party in the near future? :lol:

5 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

I was read & so touched my heart when I read it.

See guys ? :) 

They never ever changes . Never :);) 

Of course, they're still close off cam. We all knew it. Then, it's only raised a curiosity when they were trying their best to separate from each other on cam, are they trying to cover something up? Well, when you had nothing, you just could play along without worrying. So... what are they covering though?

I've finished watching ep. 452 with sub, and yepp, love when JH said JK also wears that outfit at home. Hmm... A visit to his house? Or, perhaps they usually had a video call when they aren't together...? :D

When JH absurdly "ruin" the games, the only person who didn't get mad  is JK. He rather tease her with a new nickname "King of destruction". Lol. JK rarely give someone a new nick name iirc. And being called like that made her laugh, they really know how to amuse each others well (last episode JK laughed so hard because of JH). He doesn't always had to praise her (well done, you did good, etc.) to make her feel better. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, elzy said:

Is there any information what will he do thetr? Is he going to be singing / hosting the event? Or he just simply being there as a guest? Or as a customer who will throw a wedding party in the near future? :lol:

I don't have any information about this ...

I want him became a customer (someday) Hihihii :D 

And yes what if they not in relationship then why they try so hard to have a distance by this years ? why not start have a distance from a few years ago which is the rumor about them became booming at that year.

CMIIW, this is the 2nd time KJK SJH it's to obvious they're sometimes spend time together in "secret home" or at least they had video call. Before this, when KJK said I saw SJH try so hard dance TT by Twice.

I want to add this from CLIV . LOL . Mianhae . @elzy

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Hi guys :D. It’s been quite a long time. My apologies, my work suddenly required me to invest more time on it than the usual due to some horrendous events that happened in the past few months. Spread love people, not hate ^_^; and goodness me, please don’t shoot people :sweatingbullets:, even if they don't agree with your ideologies. For those that have sent me emails and messages asking how I am or just simply checking up on me, I truly appreciate you all and I am really sorry if I didn’t get to reply to you personally yet. Truth be told, this might be my last post for awhile. I find it increasingly hard to find some spare time and I’d imagine it would get even worse for the next few months. I won’t be gone forever (at least I hope I won’t be) and I will be back. For the foreseeable future, however, this would be last post :(.

Anyways, getting into what you guys are reading this post for, I had the chance to watch episode 228 of Running Man recently, and there were some bits that particularly caught my attention. 

First off, the famous “ice pepero” game. 
s_E8137B9806FAD320A883C95BFC81DB2EFAC303309D9E31B68BDFDE28D5C9B607_1558566770899_Screenshot+96.png

I know this is a bad screenshot but please bear with me :D. The reason I find this interesting is that in this roughly 2-second period. Jongkook’s expression indicates that he’s pissed. He doesn’t like what’s going on. 

1. his jaw is just “hanging” there; with the lower part of the mouth slightly going a bit more forward than the top part. You ever get so annoyed or mad at something that you did not expect? It’s like the feeling of getting caught off guard + being mad. You will unconsciously open your mouth slightly but not let your jaw drop, so it just “hangs” there. I know this is isn’t the best description but it’s just so hard to explain :huh:. I hope you get the idea, if it’s still too unclear then let me know and I’ll try to clarify more. 

1. His tone and repetition. If you watch the episode, Jongkook’s tone is elevated towards the end of his sentence. “Watch the scene again and you’ll get what I mean. His tone is suggesting, but more assertive with a hint of annoyance added to it. 

Now if you ask me then I honestly don’t know why. Maybe he wants to avoid any drama that might come out of him and Jihyo playing the pepero game together? Who knows. 
s_E8137B9806FAD320A883C95BFC81DB2EFAC303309D9E31B68BDFDE28D5C9B607_1558568146804_Screenshot+97.png
The next scene is where after playing the rock, paper, scissors they got selected to play anyways. Let’s take a look at Jihyo’s reaction. 

1. Take a close look at Jihyo’s actions. How she wanted to keep her hands busy. First she bent down (so I assume her hands were rested on her knees when she bent), then she tried to grab the ice stick, and lastly she touched her hood. If you remember, in my previous posts I have talked about how people like to keep their hands busy when they’re nervous. That may take the form of “the cling” or touching one’s hair. This is also the case here. Anxiety isn’t always caused by something negative. Such as this case where they are faced with a (happily) embarrassing moment. And I know that there is a high probability that Jihyo doesn’t feel “threatened” or negatively about this situation because she doesn’t put up any defenses; e.g., tucking her chin in. 

s_E8137B9806FAD320A883C95BFC81DB2EFAC303309D9E31B68BDFDE28D5C9B607_1558568195705_Screenshot+98.png
  1. Jongkook’s actions are even more obvious. Did he suddenly find the ice stick more interesting after “winning” the rock, paper, scissors? Why is he so intently grabbing the stick and staring at it? And his laugh. My goodness have I never heard a more nervous laugh before in my life. These two alone are enough for the conclusion that this situation for him is awkward, but it isn’t something bad. It’s like having butterflies in your stomach when you first go to your high-school prom. You’re nervous, but for a good reason. Jongkook also keeps fidgeting. Fidgeting is probably one of the most obvious signs your body unconsciously do when you’re nervous. But his smiles aren't forced. They're natural. So that led to me to believe that he is anxious, but not negatively. 

All in all, it was a cute moment and definitely interesting to see how they’re so nervous. I thought they were meant to be like “family”? And they’re like so comfortable committing skinship and touching each other before, but I guess the pepero game is a whole different problem (maybe, who knows why they were so nervous). 

It has been my great pleasure to be a part of this forum. I really appreciate the opportunity and kind words I have received in my time in this forum. Thank you all for the recommendations, guidance, information, and criticisms. You have made me feel very welcome here. Although this is not goodbye, I hope this at least answers your questions about my whereabouts and why I was not and will not be active in the forum. So take care all, and keep on enjoying other contents in this forum and I hope you will all enjoy your time supporting these two :). Until next time. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 8