[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

5 minutes ago, yandexing said:

JSM just posted a pic on her IG and apparently it was taken by KJK...

So who cares and your point here is? go write that in the kookmin soompi forum. FYI,Yang Se Chan also updated his ig, picture also taken by KJK. 

5 minutes ago, yandexing said:

I worry because YJS teased KJK during the flogging scene and asked if JSM is his GF. If he knows SJH is his GF then he will not ask such a question. This makes clear to me that KJK and SJH are not dating now. And you know how you guys base a lot of your speculations on YJS’s comments..

Lol it is so clear you are a kookmin fan, so i guess your 'worry' doesn't apply here. But kudos for actually making a new account just to write in this forum. Lol

• Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol it is so clear you are a kookmin fan, so i guess your 'worry' doesn't apply here. But kudos for actually making a new account just to write in this forum. Lol

I’m lurker of this Spartace thread and I believe in Spartace. That’s why I just wrote in to the Kookmin Clan thread to ask them to delete it...

1 hour ago, yandexing said:

JSM just posted a pic on her IG and apparently it was taken by KJK...

253-F51-C5-33-B1-442-D-A7-C5-9-C42703-D1

thank you for the info but we're not affected:D

For your information also , i hope you have a great day:D

im not worried about them , no one can beat up the closeness of jihyo and joong kook for 9 years , even if that girl is trying her best getting close with him to get some attention, Spartace is Spartace, they are the originals from the start. 

Im thinking if Joong kook take a picture with jihyo but i don't think it will be posted since jihyo is not active in social media :sweatingbullets:

@ChimChim Minari Welcome to our forum . :)I understand how you feel but we need to be positive although its not the same before and they have new members as long as our spartace are part of running man let's support them individually. BTW thank you for your opinion i hope you can join with us to discuss the lovely moments of our spartace.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Someone lost him/herself to a wrong thread.This is SPARTACE COUPLE- KimJongKook-Song Jihyo thread and not jsm. We also dont affected if the photo is taken by our KJK, i dont think there is an issue with it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, YeJin25 said:

Someone lost him/herself to a wrong thread.This is SPARTACE COUPLE- KimJongKook-Song Jihyo thread and not jsm. We also dont affected if the photo is taken by our KJK, i dont think there is an issue with it.

Lol yeah. A lost soul who actually took the time to create a new account and pretending to be a shipper just to post in our thread. Btw i managed to see that troll's post in the kookmin thread. He/she stated that we SA shippers are getting insecure of our own ship and panicking/worrying due to kookmin. Lol 

So it is so obvious where that troll belongs. In the kookmin forum. Now i guess they are the one insecure, not us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Lol yeah. A lost soul who actually took the time to create a new account and pretending to be a shipper just to post in our thread. Btw i managed to see that troll's post in the kookmin thread. He/she stated that we SA shippers are getting insecure of our own ship and panicking/worrying due to kookmin. Lol 

So it is so obvious where that troll belongs. In the kookmin forum. Now i guess they are the one insecure, not us.

Lol! Yes maybe insecure and sad coz from the last episode, KJK said that Somin is like a sister to him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi spartacers i want to share this one.

look how jaesuk oppa reaction when he entered the room. its like ooohhh the "two of them again together" and the expression in his face feels like something . and you can see how joong kook smile to jaesuk when he reacts like that while looking to joong kook. im just curious why jaesuk ask jihyo " why do you look like that.?"

credit: specialnn_92 insta

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Please let's not get aggressive about JSM here, this is not an anti thread. 

I agree with a lot of you that it's all down to the magic of editing when it comes to rm, but I think the worrying is still valid. It doesn't mean that I've stopped believing in them or I'm consumed by them because if anything ever becomes confirmed, I can easily ship/support SJH and JKJ with other people just like most if us here have said also. 

I just think it's sad because most of the fun we used to have in the fandom came from spotting their hidden moments and now that they've become so cautious or the editing is trying to make a different ship happen, there are no more hidden moments to be spotted. A thing I have observed tho is that the editors/writers seem to be increasing the kwangmong scenes lately just like with the kookmin scenes. Maybe rm is trying hard to get back that "family" vibe that a lot of the fans have been looking for since rm almost got cancelled? 

• Like 3

SBS doesn’t care about I-Fans. K-Netz matter because they contribute to ratings. We don’t because we have zero impact on ratings. With that in mind, be aware that most K-Netz see KookMin as SIBLINGS, not LL partners or anything else. Also despite SA “cooling off,” most searches on KJK still overwhelmingly pull SJH. There is still a lot of interest and speculation about those two AS A COUPLE. I got that information on good authority. While some shippers are concerned about the possibility of a new LL, it’s telling that despite YJS’s latest “teasing,” the staff did not insert cheesy captions or pink hearts. CMIIW but the members also did not tease them. Also, for the first time KJK pulled out the donsaeng card for JSM. I see his latest actions, ie showing “closeness” with her, as nothing more than pushing a platonic equation. That’s in sharp contrast to what we got re: SJH, and yes, including from him. It’s almost like he’s differentiating the two women. The problem is, any sign of “closeness” (even when innocent) is misinterpreted as something else. That’s on shippers, not him. I wish everyone would chill, stay in their lanes, and MORE IMPORTANTLY, stop posting crap on the members’ IG. 

The main definition for “shipping” is BEING HAPPY in my book. If you agree, let’s keep flooding our thread with positivity no matter all the unnecessary noise from RM, SBS, MUD, or other sources. We’re all here to support SA as a couple. Until we get something official, let’s keep enjoying ourselves. 

Cheers, y’all. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

Hello everyone! I am a new fan of Spartace (I only started supporting them a month ago) from Europe. I'm relatively new to Running Man as well since I only found out about the show this spring - Korean TV and music aren't popular in my country. I've been lurking daily in these fora, hence I decided to finally make an account and join my voice with fellow shippers in Spartace appreciation and support. I admit I'm on the fence regarding the true nature of KJK and SJH's relationship - whether it is/was romantic or platonic - as I tend to rationalize everything and sometimes adopt a cynical approach to matters, even more so when they are related to strictly controlled entertainment industries. Plus I'm way past my teenhood, so I guess I'm slightly jaded nowadays :sweatingbullets:. Nevertheless, I do share your hope for them being/becoming an item and wish the best for them individually regardless of their status. :)

I have been watching RM episodes with a friend of mine - more so, I'm obsessed with the show and KJK, and he suffers through my obsession, even though he does find RM entertaining. I'm saying this to emphasize that he is neither a Spartace shipper, nor cares about whom KJK dates. Yet, from the evidence I've shown him, he is convinced that KJK and SJH are or once were a couple. In fact, he is more positive on it than I am, I'm the doubtful one who sometimes tries to disprove it - all in good will of course. Among other things, he has pointed out to me that there have been periods of RM during which they had similar haircolour, a habit of couples who try to synch up their styles. Moreover, moments such as the escalator hand holding have made an impression on him, as he insists that, unless there's a camera before them, that's not the way friends or colleagues hold each other. All of you have probably discussed the above numerous times, I'm merely bringing it up instead of posting my opinion because this is coming from a close to KJK's age male's standpoint, rather than a fangirl's biased angle.

Also, I'd like to share my view on the current topics of interest within the fandom. Regarding JSM, I believe it's obvious her relationship to KJK is that of a friend and co-worker. Had I not read people's worries, it would have never crossed my mind that there might be something more between them just by watching RM. For me, so far at least, the boom of this ship is a classic case of over-analyzing combined with group mentality; the PD decided to promote a new line between cast members - as they have done many times in the past, you guys know both romantic and non-romantic pairs on RM better than me - so people are now more alerted and prone to interpreting the slightest interaction in a predetermined way. And because we're all in a fandom, everytime someone shares their rational POV or anxiety-ridden thoughts, the impact on the rest is a given. Take me as an example, like I said I had never even thought of the possibility of this ship while watching RM and here I am now feeling the need to comment on it. Imagine what I'd say if I was already positively/negatively inclined towards JSM x KJK. To be fair, the same can be said about Spartace whenever they've been flirty on RM. However, where Spartace differs from other love lines/sibling lines/whatever is in the subtle on camera interactions when they are not the center of attention, as well as in certain moments outside of RM. To wrap the JSM topic up, allow me to say that in the improbable case an actual love line began in RM despite the apparent, current siblings line, that would most certainly be a scripted one, on the path that Monday Couple paved. Perhaps my reaction to MC is influenced by the fact I'm watching the old episodes now that its fandom hype has faded out, but that romance was so obviously played out for the needs of the show using every stereotype available, that it sort of baffles me how it attracted so many shippers who were genuinely convinced they were a real life couple. My forementioned friend dislikes their romantic interactions because their chemistry looks fake to him. To clarify, I don't share his sentiment, even though I'd never ship MC, I think they were an entertaining aspect of the show.

Regarding the lack of Spartace interaction/teasing in the recent episodes, I cannot guess the deepest reasons behind it, several possibilities have already been mentioned by others. What I do believe though is that any changes are a clear direction decided by the PD and have little to nothing to do with their actual relationship, no matter its nature. In other words, in case SA are actually romantically involved, any distance between them on camera is unlikely to reflect internal/previous conflicts. What fans often seem to forget is that a) the cast is bounded by contracts and b) they are used to doing this type of shows. A good portion of the - already edited - content that we watch, even when it isn't strictly scripted, is still built up within the frame of certain agreed-on roles and concepts. No one would let personal fall outs to disrupt their very work, especially when they aren't rookies in handling their emotions on camera. Again to be fair - and with no intention of disheartening anyone - the same applies whenever we see for example an overly shy reaction that favours our preferred ships, because chances are it was an intended one. Anyway, bottom line is, if Spartace are indeed a real life couple, then lack of flirting or standing side by side throughout the episodes doesn't mean clouds in their relationship. In case SA are only close friends, again the lack of aired interaction - it's important to always keep in mind the episodes are edited and subtle moments that would mean the world to shippers may have not made it to the final cut - doesn't equal a shift in their relationship. Whether the sudden stop of the members teasing SA is due to PD deciding to halt the love line or due to either of SA dating a third party or whatever, there's no reason for the cause to have a big impact on their actual friendship. A change in PD's plans is just a change in PD's plans, it doesn't define 9 year old friendships. What about vice versa, does a change in a 9 year old friendship influence PD's plans? It could only if something drastic happened, otherwise both KJK and SJH have contracts to abide to. As for the "new gf/bf scenario", again there's no reason for their friendship to be affected, please correct me if I'm wrong but the proof of their closeness dates back to when Ji Hyo was indeed in a confirmed relationship (and I believe this applies to KJK too, but his claims of being single and how much of it has actually been true through the years is a whole other topic).

However, one thought I am leaning towards the more this lack of highlighted SA continues is that the suggested scenario of them embracing a love line on RM in order to ease the fans into their relationship, so that any future announcements are well received, is less likely to apply anymore. Either they attempted that (in collab with the PD who would want to use them to spike the ratings anyway) but it didn't bear the fruits they hoped for, or that was never their intention to begin with. Of course this will only hold some truth if in the following weeks/months SA doesn't revert to its previous blooming phase. And again, I can't stretch this enough, this possible explanation is only in reference to how they handle their relationship on camera and in line with PD's directions, it has nothing to do with the relationship itself, romantic or platonic.

I'd like to close this sheet of words with a little request. I'm interested in reading fanfiction of SA on platforms that don't require an account to read/review (like AO3). So, if you have any suggestions of good fics, I'll happily check them out in my free time. I only have two requirements, if possible, the author to be fluent in English (or the fic to have been beta'd by someone fluent in English) and the story not to be very fluffy or lovey/family themed. An example of a fic I read and liked is "Never Be Without" by canoodler on AO3 (highly recommended to anyone that hasn't read it yet and has no problem with DDLG themes). Thanks in advance to whoever might suggest me anything. Also if any of you made it to the end of this post, thank you for your patience. I look forward to sharing the Spartace love with everyone and I'm generally optimistic we'll soon get more wonderful interactions to revel in :)

P.S. If anyone of you misses KJK's pre-2012 hairstyle/wardrobe, please talk to me lmao :lol:

Edited by Adora Dark
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

@Adora Dark, I want to also extend my welcome to you. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. You touched on some great points that I would love to address and/or add to at a later time. Until then, welcome, again. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

What I got to understand is person tend to to forget that rm is not a show that only consist of jk and jh, but that of 8 members and it is also not a show that revolve around SA either. What I don't like is anytime jk has interaction with any female whether it's jsm or someone else then here comes all the negativity, yes we ship them but that doesn't give us the right to decide who he is close to much less interact with, shipping is suppose to be fun but some people tend to suck all the fun right out of it, and take it to a whole new level and get trigger hurt whenever he is seen interacting with someone that is not jh, which is wrong on so many level. First it was hjy now she is out of the picture, jsm takes over, then am guessing hjy sister will soon join the list too now that jk is training her, when are we going to stop with the childish attitude and ship with positivity instead of always thinking negatively. If that is the case I think most of who are not even sure anymore about SA should just give it a break instead of having a mental break down over whether they are together or not and stop dragging other woman into the equation everytime jk is in close proximity with them, this is the reason why trolls always find themselves here on the forum because we leave room for them to enter when we show how easy it is to be insecure all the time, if that wasn't the case do you think they would be brave enough to do so, so instead of looking for doubt where there is any, think about why you join this ship in the first place.  Also another thing I want to point out is that whenever they have their individuals events, why are persons asking why isn't jh or jk with each, we need to understand that both have their own thing to do and is not at liberty to join each other in every little thing. Also instead of complaining about lack of SA interaction be happy that we get to see them week after week whether they are interacting or not.

At the end of the day it's their life and not ours we have no right to meddle in it just because we want them to end up together, am sure we wouldn't like it if suddenly someone start to dictate our life by telling us what to do and who to date, am pretty sure it wouldn't sit still with us, so in this world of shipping if you don't have the heart to stand the out come don't start to begin with that will save you a world of hurt when things don't go according to plan. So let's support them whether or not they end up together and ship them the best we can with less negativity.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow. I'm so busy today for my personal activity, so when the notification from SA Soompi forums today I just read some paragraph but now I read all.

Hmm ...

1. Did you remember moderator from SA Soompi Forums write in here like this Don't reply from haters what if haters write in here.

So, I think SA shippers didn't need to reply anything for haters. I didn't blame & pointer SA shippers about this case. I appreciate it & I want to say thank you about it but haters gonna be hate, it useless to explain this & that, they still in their track, like us as SA shippers, we still in our track until SA announce it someday with towards each other or not.

So, please, just report it. They will gone when we report it as soon as possible.

The more we reply haters the more haters will be happy because it means it will be have effect for us.

2. Did you know why haters come & comment in here ?

Because we as SA shippers & as SA themself are famous.

The more famous the more people will pay attention the more haters the more fans.

As I know, since the beginning, SA shippers are mature. Mature for everything. That's a reason, I always said : I'm glad became SA shippers, I learn a lot from here, I can be more mature people as a person in real life. So, please for all of SA shippers in here, please be mature, still in our track, mature. The more we are mature, the more haters will feel & think this shippers different level for arguing & comment.

3. I know, we all human, it's kinda normal for doubt, sad, etc but we all must remember what if we all write for our doubt, sad etc in here, haters will read it, they will happy because it means we afraid about it & it's too obvious, they will be the happiest person. You won't right to judge by haters like that ? So, please, what if you sad, doubt, etc, just send a message towards SA shippers, it really help you, guys. I did it. I did it almost everyday, not always about doubt, sad, etc but including happy moments, cute & funny moments, sometimes delulu mode on as long as in our track & as long as we can balance it for the reality (not always delulu), I think it's still good enough.

Express it towards SA shippers, it's really works. We can learn & have a knowledge also.

4. Welcome & happy shipping to new SA shippers & thank you for your write. I'm waiting for the next write ...

5. Thank you for whoever you're including some sunbaenim for today for giving support in here bu write what you thinking. It always make me comfortable again with this forums ...

Still positive thinking & vibes.

Still shipping SA until they announce it towards each other / not.

Still mature shippers.

Don't lose hope.

Don't give up.

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Oh, 1 more...

Don't became a possessive shippers, please .

KJK & SJH have right to have a friends, co-worker, doing skin ship, like & comment in SNS, talking, etc with opposite sex gender. They also human like us.

Seriously, in real life, even married couple also doing like that & doesn't means have a feel / start to falling in love with her / him. We still doing like that even we uncomfortable / didn't like them or we will ruin a lot of relationship with a lot of people because our attitude it's not good & too much possessive. married couple will divorce as soon as possible what if didn't have tolerated about it. Back to : matured people keyword.

What if SA is dating in real life, they jealous each other because their job & it's kinda normal but they always tolerated about it, so they didn't ruin their relationship. Trust me, what if they're dating in real life, it means they will marriage soon.

I didn't have right to saying this, because sometimes, no, often, too much delulu & to much about this & that but I always learn from sunbaenim who always became my role model. Hard ? yes, it's take a time, I always believe I can do it. So, I believed also, we all sa shippers can do it also ...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

welcome to our family @Adora Dark

I waiting for your next analysis about SA..

I totaly agree 1000% what @Regita M. P write... what we see on TV not same in real life...we totaly agree our SA very good chermisty.. but its no mean every episode their must do skinship its so weird....our SA still human same us... and one more thing our SA adult person their become 40++ aged.. so their relationship very matured include love.... 

happy shipper all..

dont always sad

but always happy

personaly I ship them with happines..

I dont care about what happen in TV because its variety show not drama 

but I always care in real life both of them.. I glad and enjoy all moment about them....

p/s : we have a lot analyst in this forum about SA... you can read slowly and enjoy its...take positive and kick negative... because we are shipper we can select anything or trust anything or kick out anything because we still shipper....

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

people nowadays tend to watch RM only based on a very short clip or gif, or they did watched the entire show but focus on several things and forget to enjoy the show

i watched it yesterday, and laughed when jongkook teaches somin how to hit jaesook. and i don't understand why it can be a problem for several people? and why it can bring several people feel sad and down?

-  jaesook asked jongkook "are you two dating?" if you are RM fans for longer time, you may see that the members always asking the same thing to jongkook (ex soekjin and friends ep). 

-  jongkook and jihyo recent relationship? i didn't see any problem with that. and yes jongkook and somin become closer, but some people pay more attention for somin because she is a woman, but jongkook do the same things with sechan and other male members, but no one pay attention because they are man. jihyo was sick, so she became so quiet. and one more thing, we didin't see the BTS, i am sure jongkook and jihyo still have a normal relationship.

-  jongkook keep commenting on somin's ig? haha and hwajin PD did the same things too. but there are no issue because they are married already, just because jongkook is single, several people focus more on that.but it doesn't mean jongkook fall in love with somin, if only commenting on ig becomes a problem, then haha will surely have a problem with his wife too.

-  one of them is in the relationship so they are falling apart? hey jihyo was in public relationship and in loveline too, but it doesn't make jongkook careless for jihyo, they are still laughing and caring for each other. so it's not a problem here

-  jihyo is closest to kwangsoo and jongkook..so it can't be just because of the rumors they relationship are in trouble..remembered what jihyo said, if it's not because of jongkook, she couldn't make it until now. it proofs that they're relationship more than what we can see on the TV.

and please stop making jongkook looks like a bad people and a playboy here..several people really makes him like someone who take other for granted. do you think that jongkook will forget his relationship with other just because he has a new friend? even ignore his friend just because of someone new?

he even taking good care of orphan who he just knew from the program (watch i can see your voice 6 if you want to know who i mean for), and looks how jongkook took him out and hang out with him..

so please for anyone who are easily feeling down, he is a good guy..he will not ignore jihyo just because he is become closer to somin. and stop your negative thinking for jongkook and said he doesn't care about jihyo anymore just because he doesn't have any skinship or standing beside jihyo on RM anymore.

RM is a variety show, not a drama that requires skinship or lovely dovely sceen. and both of them are not teenagers anymore, so there will no "i have a new friend so i don't want to have any relationship with u anymore"

and RM is only a show..so stop making your own assumption just based on what u watch on RM and stop making jongkook looks like a bad guy here..

he has REAL life and REAL friends..so please noted that he has a feeling too..please be mature

Noted: i already mentioned for several people only..so don't ask me who is i mean to..

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Very well said, guys :D

since @mn0096, @Francess00, @Regita M. P, @Mohamad Fitri, @twinlovers, and many others members have said alot, i'm just gonna add a little bit more.

I always think that SA interaction in RM as a bonus for me whenever i watched RM ep.

If there are SA moment i will be very happy. but if there isn't, that's fine too, i don't have any problem with that. That doesn't mean they didn't interact off-camera, right ?

And i already said this, but why can't some of us accept that jk-jsm is close now (in a platonic way). Jh-lks have sibling relationship, why can't jk-jsm have the same relationship ?

I might be kinda rude, but if some of you still complaining when SA have lack on interaction in a certain ep, if one of them show closeness with someone from opposite gender, if one of them didn't appear when the other have events, etc.....then sorry, maybe this ship is not for you

Be mature, be respectful, and keep supporting them in a good way

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1