[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

SJH and KJK killed that dice game. SJH throwing a four and then deciding to call stop, and KJK rolling a five to get a total of ten. They are the lucky two of RM, that's for sure.

Yeah even YJS labelled them before as the most lucky members in RM. Another thing I noticed lately SJH has something to do with N°4 lol Before in episode 349 YSG and YJS asked her to get N°4 because they will loose in the game otherwise, when she rolled the dice and got N°4 everyone was shocked and YJS even asking her about the fate of RM because he believe SJH has super natural power :D:D Later on in episode 356, she rolls the dice, gets N°4 again and give JSJ one sticker LOL It continued to yesterday's episode and got N°4 when she needed it WOW Isn't she really a (golden hand/금 손) :D 

• Like 3

Good morning. I have been a silent reader of this forum and I am a supporter of SJH. I just want to voice out my thoughts about SJH's haters and the mean comments that other people  left for her. I think that SJH has been doing her part in making RM successful since the very beginning. But she has not been recognized and her talents has not been showcased in the recent episodes due to guests or new members. She was clearly the winner in episode 357 but she & her partner (Lee Tae-hwan) was not highlighted and there was very little shown about them. No matter how hard they worked or how brave they were, their parts were clearly edited out in favour of the guests and new members. So I feel that it is not fair for haters to say that SJH did not do her part in the recent episode 359. Most probably the production team edited out the parts when she was working hard and running about and only just showed the parts that she was sitting with KJK, thus giving viewers the impression that she is being lazy and not doing her part. Why waste the hate on the wrong person? Channel your "hatred" and frustrations to the right people - the PDs!! I hope that the Running Man Team will continue to be healthy and strong. :o)

• Like 7

Spartace moments:

1. During the "Up&Down" selection of members JK did was looked to his left w/c was JH's direction to see if they were on the same team

2. During the bus scene when members are talking about JK getting his tongue exercised(I found this too hilarious kekeke~) the editing team did a close up on JH smiling brightly and happily

3. During the throwing of Dice of course our Sparta Kook letting his queen ace to do the first throwing

4. After JH threw the dice she looked at JK first with a happy smile

5. JK aggreeing to JH when she decided to stop the team's trowing of dice~ JH: let's stop it, we still have next round! JK: That's right

(I must say our Spartace our so lucky to the extent that they have golden hands that what they wish would show!)

6. JH would always be the first and will always be the easiest to have a negotiation with JK!

7. JK & JH staying too long together seated just talking

The other members didnt even to bother to look for them~ and when the time YSC & KS came to get Spartace, JH's expression got annoyed like  "ugh why you guys even need to come and ruin our talk/ moment"

8. JK easily gave up his nametag to be ripped by JH's team so he will be with her team

9. JK getting annoyed of KS and YSC when they insisted on ripping their name tags and JK be like "What did I say?! Let's do it later"

then JH asking JK to see what's happening to SM then JK be like "let's sit and watch first"

(Ohh ok he wanted more time together)

10. JK protecting JH when KS was trying to get her

If Spartace work together no one can really beat them

As much as YJS wanted Spartace to send them together on the project, the pd just won't allow it :(

--

I honestly don't see anything wrong about JK and JH just sitting and waiting to what will happen... I meant at the very beginning of the name tag ripping they already said that they will just wait until only 5 min. remains. We don't really know if JH just stayed with JK the whole time since from the previous episodes JH got the less screen time. It's just that what ever they do may it be positive or negative people will always have a word to say

I'm just afraid that if the negative comments about JH would continue, she will really be kicked out in RM..... You know what k netizens can do.... If they want that person out it will happen...

I felt sad for Ji Hyo because she's been trying her very best running and doing missiong with RM guys for 7 yrs that's why she is called an Ace then she gets judged by merely few episodes....

But I hope things will be sort out and can we just be contented on what they are showing and giving us? Why not just be thankful *sigh*

• Like 7

Those who left bad comments about JK and JH shouldn't be blinded by the editting of the Pds, they will show what they want the viewers to see. They don't broadcast the whole filming of RM on screen, in fact lots of it will be cut so we don't know exactly what was happening. That's when we need a well-done editting to see everything on screen coherently. But the staff can't do it well so it can make people misunderstanding. 

Artists like JH and JK always give their best to please the viewers, but they always receive bad comments for ridiculous reasons. :-( I feel sad for them

But looking them standing and sticking together makes me smile, like "we are busy taking care of each other so we don't have time reading your bad comments"   ^__^ 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

As shippers, there are things we don't quite see. Unless they are treated as a couple on the show, their roles really don't require them to care for each other beyond the normal. JH sitting beside JK for so long will only be interpreted as her taking advantage of his physical strength to escape from the penalty. Otherwise, there should have been a Strongest Couple narrative going on. On JK's IG too, I saw one LKS fan complaining that though JK claims that KS is his brother, he prevented KS from ripping JH's tag even though he knows how scared KS is of heights. In a situation where it is each man for himself, why should JK look out for JH and not his brother KS who has already undergone a penalty? I guess most of the fans who leave those comments on naver may be fans of other members who are confused about these things. They don't see what we see. We see "penalty= screen time". They see "penalty=my bias suffering alone". 

But the situation is such that all the other members have got the penalty except for the two of them, so there are fans of more members claiming SA are being treated with kid gloves. 

a good big brother will always do what KJK do. rather than go easy to his younger brother, he went for the "tough love" approach. 

"if you want it, you have to earn it by yourself"

and knowing KJK and SJH for more than 7 years, i think LKS know the consequences if he decided to tried to rip SJH nametag, which is have to pass KJK first.

what can they do if they are so good at nametag ripping, right ?  they're the strongest couple for a reason

6 hours ago, linzer03 said:

The people who are complaining only want to complain. KJK, SJH, and JSM were actively plotting in the beginning, and everyone knew where spartace were to come and attack them, it's just that no one bothered because KJK and SJH have enough experience to hold people off. They also ripped off nametags when it was necessaryAnd as both KJK and SJH pointed out in the beginning, this nametag game is really just a waiting game. People claim they want nametag ripping, but then when they get nametag ripping and the cast plays to win, they complain. Make up your minds people.

yup, people complain when every other members is running around and trying hard, SA just sitting around.

those people have to learn about a qoute "work smart, not work hard"

• Like 6

there is so many SA moments in this ep but ...im not happy at all.

Im concerned about JK's health, he was still active by the way he talk and reacted but he didnt move much, it must be hurt so bad... I hope he will get better soon.

In the other hand, i think JH was so worried that she kept herself near him, that look in her eyes during introduction, she joked about the chicken breast but she wasnt look so happy.

About JH ran back to JK because he is the strongest one, well, even SM said that she would ask JK to protect her but she didnt have chance and JH moved to rip SC's nametag right after the announce, she didnt wait for JK to help her. I think she ran to him because he was her teammate....well.... permanently...lol... and she didnt mean to make JK protect her, it was strange that both of the members trying to rip her nametag instead of trying for JK. 

I saw people talking about JK's gout but it is more like he isnt have best health to join RM anymore and he should go...

I think it is because KS had played a 'scaried' role for a long time, like several ep recently, it is fun to watch once in a while but if any of the member is always the bad luck one, always get to do what they dont like, their fan must think it is unfair. 

someone sending the same thing in IG asking if JH was injured like JK (that she was allowed to not active in the game) with mocking attitude imo :"<

honestly, i dont know what do they expect, it is expected that they didnt do much. The highlight of yesterday ep wasnt them, the couple who didnt get the I Go sticker, it was a fight between SM, HH and SJ. When they switched team, JH and JK did try to get thing right to their team. And there was more scene of JH which has been cut. I think she did leave JK to find SM by the end of the show as she said, so that she had to "run back to JK for help" ~~

Anyway, i wonder if KS really scared of height? that's a bad for him then. People should not suffer what they are scared of or have phobia even when it is something like Cynophobia (a.k.a fear of dog).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

those people have to learn about a qoute "work smart, not work hard"

This is exactly the point.... Before the nametag ripping started JK is already strategizing... and all of us are aware that if SpartAce are together in a mission esp the name tag ripping no one can even beat them even KS said to JK "you like ripping nametags right?! rip it now" but JK didn't do it because he is observing what will happen to the game and as per JH, YSC even said "Whoa she's really strong" when JH eyed for his nametag. I meant what can they do if they are already good and expert with those games? and what can SPARTACE do if they are so called "lucky" and not being punished and what can SPARTACE do if the pd's would not want them to join the punishment for reasons? Even though JK have said it many times that he is willing but then the odds are against him.... I'm thinking that they feel that they don't need to join the chaos anymore and just let the other members who really need to play to have more screentime and no one among us viewers really know the whole flow.... JH/Spartace doesnt deserve such rude comments 

• Like 3

@julia147

As far as I'm concerned, all the old members except spartace are afraid of height based on SJ's member's week ep or even when they went to the Macau tower/Dubai playing zip wire . They might have exaggerated a bit but I genuinely believe that they have phobia of heights.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@julia147

As far as I'm concerned, all the old members except spartace are afraid of height based on SJ's member's week ep or even when they went to the Macau tower/Dubai playing zip wire . They might have exaggerated a bit but I genuinely believe that they have phobia of heights.

I see, i know they dont like it but i think it as "because it is kind of scary so they dont want to do it", you know that feeling when you are not so into those types of activities so you dont like the thought of doing it even a bit.

But really afraid of it is too much...it was fun for me since i thought they acted it up...oh my....

I wonder if the PD team have the right to do it. It is not the type of challenge game show where people AGREE to do it for money or fame...i was very angry on HH's episode.

It is not funny at all.

About the back hug, does that mean she thought the aimed for him and tried to protect his nametag? Otherwise, a back hug pose is not suitable pose in such situation. 

• Like 2

ALERT: LONG POST AHEAD!

I just finished watching the latest episode, and here are my thoughts about it. My earlier comments were made before watching the episode, so I hope you'll overlook things if they were too hastily said, or did not make too much sense. My current comments concern mostly SJH’s participation.

First of all, SJH took care of KJK throughout the episode. Starting with the opening scene, when she said that his gout flared up because he ate too much chicken, she reminded me of a wife/girlfriend complaining because her husband/boyfriend did something he shouldn't have. But unlike someone who casually complained then moved on, she did not ignore him after her complaint. Some of you already talked about these, but let me mention them again: when the black and white teams first tried to switch duds (before the name tag ripping game), she gently positioned him by pulling on his hand (mostly his fingers); when the roulette was about to be turned toward the end to select the destination, she positioned him again, by physically but gently moving him to the side so as to not block the camera; as the 30 minutes clock counted down, she stayed with him in his corner. These are only 3 instances of many SA interactions in the episode, but each instance clearly showed SJH taking care of KJK. Why did she stick to him so closely in this episode? Why did she look so worried when the white team first acquired him from the black team? It wasn't because she was afraid to lose the game by losing the strongest player. 

Some of you probably know this already, but in case you don't, gout is extremely painful. A lot of people dismiss it, but flare ups can be debilitating. I’ve known people to have to use wheelchairs when the swelling gets bad. From the way KJK acted, limping and choosing to stay still at the final mission, he was in a lot of pain. I'm surprised he still managed to film, much less to smile. We've all seen her take care of him before, but this time was different. Her extra attention reminded me of that time when he fell during the charity soccer game, and she did everything for him, including opening his bottle of water. She knew how much pain he was in, and wasn't about to leave him alone. 

There's nothing that shows in the episode that SJH was lazy, boring, or anything else antis are claiming. All true RM fans should know that she works hard and always pulls her weight. She was active the entire episode, from playing the games on the bus, to throwing the dice, to strategizing, to cornering KJK and LKS, to forming an alliance with KJK (after flirting with him in the hallway), to taking care of him … the list goes on. She did all these things while following the rules. Some fans claim she sticks to him for protection. I think it's the opposite. She doesn't need a big, strong man to take care of her. The moment she found out about needing to take out LKS and YSC, she literally sprang from her position and sprinted after YSC. She quickly and ruthlessly eliminated him. As a matter of fact, SA reacted at the exact same time, in the exact same way. They were decisive and SJH was especially impressive. Anyone who questions her status as the Ace is either blind, misinformed, or simply biased against her.

I won't even bother responding to the ridiculous claims against KJK. As with SJH, anyone who claims he's lazy or boring needs to not only check their bias at the door, but also their eyesight. I used to think that the RM fandom was a tight family unit. Nowadays, it feels toxic, with many fans unfortunately more concerned about their personal bias than the entire RM membership. While I fully support SA and my bias is KJK, I won't ever badmouth any other member, old, new, or former. Why be so needlessly disrespectful?

Many unhappy fans were undoubtedly reacting to the real fear shown by the people being penalized, especially HH. But, blame the PDs, not SA. KJK said several times during the episode that he wanted to take the penalty. Also, LKS had such a big smile when he found out that JSM was his partner (was he just playing up the loveline, or was his fear of heights not that bad?) The way the PDs have been showcasing Kwangmin, and especially JSM, why were their fans even surprised that those two were chosen? Also, poor HH, but his pairing with YSC makes variety sense. As for YJS, there's no need for Yoo-Lee when you have Kwangmin. As for JSJ, he's the oldest and probably just needs a break. :) 

As for SA not being penalized this time, based on YJS’s “big picture” or big plan for SA, I can see SA being sent off at some point. I can only hope that if and when that happens, they go together. Taking a nap together in a hammock high over a canyon would have been great for them, so maybe next time. Also, hopefully the PDs will be fair to them.

As to K-netizens forcing SBS to remove SJH. Unfortunately, that’s a real possibility. None of us expected them to kick SA out in December. If it’s to their benefit, they’ll use whatever little excuse they're given. I don’t trust them, but I do trust KJK. If the worse happens, I hope he leaves with her. 

This is turning out to be too long and way beyond just SJH’s participation in the episode, so I will finish by saying, without my usual disclaimer, that based on the level of care and attention given to KJK by SJH, as well as all the other small but sweet SA interactions in this episode (as well as the most recent ones), I believe SA are together. Whether their relationship lasts, or they declare, that's a private issue, and none of my business. My only concern is to ship them happily and with lots of respect. I will continue to do so until further notice.

The next stop for this ship is the first public meeting of SA’s real brothers. I'm definitely looking forward to the "in-laws" interacting. :D 

Thanks for reading.

• Like 23

Despite all the negative comments, I really enjoyed this episode. Some of the mini-games weren't great, but it was a fun twist on the nametag game. It really required people to think. I was impressed with JSJ deciding to trick JSM, and KJK catching on right away. JSJ is really underestimated just because he isn't physically strong. 

You can see how much better at it the old members are compared to the new. When LKS caught YSC, he explained that he could just keep tearing off YSC's nametag to remain on the right team, and when JSM was under attack. she did the tried-and-true method of lying down on her back (something that many newbies do). It'll take some time for the newbies to overcome the seven years of experience.

I can't decide if showing us so much spartace was purposeful or if the staff didn't have any choice. I suspect that SJH wanted to stay by KJK when he was hurting, so when it came time to edit the episode, the staff didn't have many scenes other than ones with SJH and KJK side-by-side. It'd be nice if we could say that they finally want to start revealing spartace, but this could just be an episode where they didn't have much choice, they had to show the scenes where KJK and SJH were together. Still, I enjoyed it, and I hope we get to see more of their teamwork in future. 

• Like 11

I AM SORRY I WANT TO SAID THIS TO THOSE WHO HATE JI HYO THAT MAYBE SPYING SPARTACE FORUM... SORRY FOR BOTHER YOU GUYS... YOU COULD JUST SKIP READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT :)

Spoiler

It's totally upset me! Those haters who always said she not do her best! She lost her passion and not funny since Gary left RM! She just focus on game! And etc!!! That was haters said! They hate her because they don't have a luck like her, good career like, all close friend who love her sincerity, fans who loyal to her,  be close with awesome man like RM members, have strong personality like her! They hate her because she always i front of them and they always left behind!!! BECAUSE HATERS ONLY HATE THE PEOPLE THEY CAN'T HAVE OR PEOPLE THEY CAN'T BE! i believe those people who said she not funny since Gary leave must be pathetic old shipper who being brokenhearted because they was being fools by those show!!! YOU GUYS SUCH A PATHETIC PERSON! YOU JUST BEING FOOLED AND FORGET SHE WAS NOT ONLY MONDAY GIRLFRIEND! NOT ONLY BE LOVELINE ON THE SHOW!! SHE WAS THE ACE WHO ALWAYS TRY HER BEST!! AND THAT WAS HER CHARACTER!! YOU FORGET THAT SIDE OF HER AND JUST BEING DUMB WITH HER TITLE AS MONDAY GIRLFRIEND!! She not funny?!!! She even try her best to suit with the RM members!! She being funny even before she join the show officially!!! Don't believe??! watch the old RM episode!!!! Try it you laugh because her or not!!! SHE CAN'T BE FUNNY AFTER GARY LEAVE?! DOES SHE DO THE SHOW JUST TO BECAME A LOVELINE?!!! SHE WAS FUNNY WHEN JAESUK START TEASE HER OR ASK HER! SHE WAS FUNNY WHEN SHE BICKERING WITH KWANG SOO! NOT ONLY WHEN SHE WAS WITH GARY! PLEASE DON'T BE PATHETIC AND JUST WANT TO SAW HER AS MONDAY GIRLFRIEND ONLY!!! Ohhh forget your hatred for her more big than how much you want to saw how best she try her best!!!!! You always search for all her mistake!!!! You won't want to saw all her positive side!! Because she always the one who need to take a blame!!!! SHE NOT TRY HER BEST?!! HOW COULD YOU SIMPLY SAID LIKE THAT?! SHE ALWAYS TRY HER BEST! SHE DON'T CARE HER IMAGE AS ACTRESS AND TO INTO THE SHOW!!!! AND YOU STILL WANT TO BLAME HER?!!!! SHE TRY HER BEST TO WIN THE GAME! RUNNING MAN ABOUT VARIETY THAT DO SEVERAL MISSION TAKE PUNISHMENT OR WIN THE GAME! THAT'S ALL!!! IF SHE LUCKY ENOUGH TO OUT FROM PUNISHMENT SHE STILL GET BLAME FOR THAT?!!! YOU WANT TO BLAME HER BECAUSE SHE WAS LUCKY?!!!! DON'T YOU THINK YOU ALSO BLAME GOD INDIRECTLY?!!! SHE JUST TRY TO DO ALL HER BEST THE WAY SHE ARE!!! EVERY PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN WAY TO DO THEIR BEST!!! IF YOU WANT RUNNING MAN TO BE FUNNY ALL THE TIME DON'T ASK MEMBER TO DO RIPPING NAME TAG! ASK THEM TO DO GAG SHOW!!!! ASK THEM TO CHAT AND BEING FUNNY FOR +/-90 MINUTES OF AIRTIME WITHOUT DOING MISSION!!! IT'S JI HYO AND JONG KOOK FAULT THEY ALWAYS OUT FROM PUNISHMENT WHEN THEY ALWAYS TRY THEIR BEST?!! YOU WANT TO BLAME THEIR PERSONALITY FOR BEING AMBITIOUS?? YOU WAS NOT SATISFIED BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS WIN AND ALWAYS ABOVE YOU!!! YOU HATE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS HAVE ALL PASSION TO WIN THE GAME AND BECAME THE BEST!!! IS IT WRONG?!!! SHOULD I BLAME THOSE WHO ALWAYS WANT TO BE GOOD AT SCHOOL TOO?!!!! SINCE THEY ONLY FOCUS TO DO THEIR BEST AND NOT TRY TO BE FUNNY?!! EVERY PERSON HAVE THEIR OWN PERSONALITY! YOU CAN'T BLAME IT!!! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN REASON AND HAVE ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT THEY DO!!! IF YOU NOT SATISFIED WITH HER DON'T WATCH HER!!! IT'S MORE STUPID THOSE WHO MAKE SO MIN MORR BEST THAN JI HYO OR JI HYO BETTER WITH SO MIN!!! BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ABILITY! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WAY TO DO THEIR BEST TO THE SHOW!!! IF JI HYO SELF-CENTERED FOCUS ON THE GAME BECAUSE THAT WHAT SHE THOUGHT AND THAT WHAT SHE WAS!! MEANWHILE SO MIN TRY HER BEST TO SUITS WITH THE SHOW WITH TRY TO BE FUNNY!! THEY HAVE THEIR +/-!!!! 

YOU WANT JI HYO TO LEFT THE SHOW?!!! SHE COULD JUST LEFT AT THE TIME SHE BEING KICKED BY THOSE IRRESPONSIBLE PRODUCER!! SHE COULD JUST LEFT THAT TIME SHE SHOULD LEFT!!! BUT WHAT?!!!! SHE JUST TRY ALL HER BEST FOR HER FANS!!! SHE DO THOSE FOR HER FANS, RM FANS, RM FAMILY!!! ARE YOU SURE IF BOTH JI HYO AND JONG KOOK LEAVE THAT TIME WHEN THEY BEING KICKED THE MEMBERS LIKE KWANG SOO WILL STAY ON THE SHOW?!!! THEY ARE NOT ONLY COLLEAGUE THEY ARE FAMILY!!! IF ONE HURT THEY WILL BE HURT TOO!!! I BELIEVE THAT TIME IF BOTH JONG KOOK AND JI HYO LEFT THE SHOW I BET THE SHOW WON'T EVEN STAND AS TODAY!!!! FOR K-NETZ THEY BOTH MAYBE NOT IMPORTANT BUT FOR ME AND THE REST I FANS WHO LOVE ALL RM MEMBERS WILL BE SAD BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE IMPORTANT!! AND RUNNING MAN WITHOUT THEM WAS NOT RUNNING MAN!!!! JI HYO JUST BEING LOYAL TO HER FANS AND BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO UPSET HER FANS!!! SHE SUFFER ENOUGH!!! AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE ALL HER HARD WORK!!!! HOW COULD YOU JUDGE SHE NOT DO HER BEST WHEN SHE GET VERY VERY LIL SCREENTIME?!!! WHEN SHE TRY DO IT AND THAT GET CUT?!!!!!!! SHE WAS THE FEMALE MEMBERS AND YET SHE MORE BRAVE THAN THE MALE MEMBERS! THAT WAS HER CHARACTER NOT ONLY THE LOVELINE FROM THE SHOW!!!
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH FUNNY SHOW WHO ACT FUNNY AND ACT FOOL GO WATCH GAG SHOW!!! AS FAR I KNOW RUNNING MAN WAS VARIETY SHOW WHERE THE MEMBERS SHOULD DO THE MISSION AND TRY THEIR BEST TO AVOID THE PUNISHMENT OR TO WIN A PRIZE!! THE FUNNY SIDE OF THEM WAS THE BONUS AND PLUS SIDE!! THE FUNNY SIDE WAS COME IN THE MIDDLE THEY DO SHOW AND NOT THE MAIN IDEA FOR THAT SHOW! IF YOU WANT THEY BE ALL FUNNY FOR 90-/+ MINUTES CHANGE THAT SHOW TO COMEDY SHOW!!!!! I PERSONALLY ENJOY RUNNING MAN BECAUSE THEIR MISSION! AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE FUNNY FOR EACH MEMBERS DON'T ASK THEM TO DO THE MISSION LIKE RIPPING NAME TAG! BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!! JONG KOOK NOT FUNNY BECAUSE HIS CHARACTER AS THE TOUGH ONE!! HE SUFFER ALL THIS TIME DO ALL HIS BEST ON THE MISSION AND BRING LAUGHTER FOR THE SHOW!! HE JUST BE WHO WAS HE ARE ON THE SHOW!!! SAME AS JI HYO WHO BECAME ACE SHE NOT TOO FUNNY BUT SHE ALWAYS TRY HER BEDT ON THE SHOW!!! IT'S REALLY UPSET ME WHEN WHAT SHE DO JUST TRY HER BEST AND YET THOSE PEOPLE WHO HATE HER COMPLAIN ABOUT HER APPEARANCE AND ALL!!! MORE STUPID WHEN TRY TO COMPARE HER WITH OTHER GIRL!!! BECAUSE EVERY PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN GOOD!! THEY ARE NOT A GOD WHO CAN SATISFIED ALL YOU NEED!!!!! 

• Like 5

did you guys noticed when JS roll the dice in the first round, they/PDs use 2 different clip of YJS rolled the dice? cause in first  moment JS throw the dice we can see JH holding the red dice standing in the center beside JS. and JK standing beside JH but after that they shown the clip where JK standing in JH position before (beside JS) and suddenly JH stand in far side of her team. they/PD switch between this 2 clip. And we can see again their different clip in moment the dice shown the number. we can clearly see when the dice was thrown to air, JH in the center based on her shoes...and when the dice landed suddenly JH standing in far side then JK standing in the center (JH previous position). 

As far as i concerned that they can rigged the dice rolling until they can find the result they want, this editing is so rough and carelessly done by PDs. it seems like they want make this segment short and make black team won so the part when JH choose to stop can be shown by them.

the episode it self was funny but not that interesting, only because JH taken care of JK this is worth watching. And it feel weird when they show JS big plan and make it highlight with Yoomes Bond theme song but in the end JS failed to make SA get punishment.....cause as i remember in many old episode whenever the PD's highlight one of member plan with their unique theme song, their action always success. Maybe because the PD itself was different person, that they use the highlight and unique theme song with different intention.

About netizen talking bad about JH and JK i dont really care about it, cause netizen can be overreacting and childish over something

• Like 5

I feel bad for our hard working couple, they are always blamed for either working hard or taking it easy. I think part of the negative comments comes from JSM fans as a reply for the #JSMOUT that SJH fans started due to her lack of screen time especially during "couple race" epiosde 357. SJH fans think that PDs is favoring JSM way too much and neglecting SJH. Also part of the people leaving hate comments are from our neighbor's  sinked ship. And it started to grow crazily since SA became more open about their skinship. It's been a while since they started asking SJH to leave RM because they think she is mistreated after Gary's departure (faking it as an excuse to defend SJH, when they know clearly how much SJH loves the show and don't want to leave til the end like she said multiples times before) LOL. Regarding Naver comments and Knets on general, I don't think most of the comments are from non-biased RM fans. We all know how large of a fandom is MC, so even when they have rational shippers, there's also those who till now couldn't accept that MC was for the show and a staged loveline created by PDs as a selling point for the show. I say this because the way people attacked SJH to some point wasn't innocent to me. For me SJH was not super active for this episode but not as passive as they say. She commented like everyone else on KJK's gout topic, however soon after the focus is on SJM's new bought apart. Then when they played the fisrt game, she displayed her charming lucky hand and got her team a "4" like they wished and she played smart by choosing to "stop" instaed of "go". Then once in the pool-chairs game, she dived cooly as she is the ace and not even once in her past 7 years on RM, she complained or said she would quiet because it hurts, I remember when she did the blob jump, she said that it hurts but it's a lot of fun. Even when she is so bad at guessing songs names, she tried to guess them. Then during the eating mission, she fought for the meat like LKS and JSM by sticking the plate to her forhead, it wasn't highlighted as always. I noticed that she was the one who created the long seaweed for HAHA to do the G-Dragon's fantastic baby hair style (you can see her cutting and regrouping the parts to make a longer seaweed). Regarding the nametag ripping part, she defienetly was there, she could have run after LKS but since JSM avoided KJK and run after LKS, SJH was obliged to attack KJK. When she realised that she can't beat him even whith the help of JSM she played smart and created an alliance with him. Later on she defended her nametag while being attacked by YSC, then she counter attacked and ripped his nametag. For the over all nametag ripping game, hopefully there wasn't that intense battles like old episodes, I practically saw LKS running after everyone to ripp their nametag. YJS for example was playing smart like SA, he was most of the time lying in ambush and only "easily" ripped LKS's nametag, people should question how come they showed us YJS behind JSM by 2 meters and once they started running you can see JSM turning to to catch YJS's hands because he already caught up to her (we are talking about YJS here, the fast runner and the second most strong member after KJK). Then the scene was cut and when it was time to explain why JSM had the red cap, we got to see a different scene where JSM escaped from YJS (the 2nd strongest member who was 2 meter away from her) LOL. It's clear that PDs wanted JSM to be with LKS to slowly starts the KwangMin loveline and YSC with HAHA (who was exempt from the 1st penalty). And by showing all the flash backs about YJS's "you have to see the big screen", I think they are preparing to send SA for the next penalty. I think PDs stopped YJS from chasing JSM because this time they want LKS-JSM to go for the penalty and not SA, so YJS's plan was put on hold. I want to add another thing, so far it's been one penalty that the members did which is the Labyrinth of Fears, but people have been saying that SA are escaping all the penalties, it's funny because there's a difference between one penalty and all the penalties. The focus was on SA while HAHA was also one of the members who didn't do the first penalty. Also it's not their fault when the PDs wants to highlight the new loveline between JSM and LKS. I think because it takes many episodes to know who would go for the penalty, people got confused and thought that there was many penalties that SA escaped. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Muhammad Nadhil said:

the episode it self was funny but not that interesting, only because JH taken care of JK this is worth watching. And it feel weird when they show JS big plan and make it highlight with Yoomes Bond theme song but in the end JS failed to make SA get punishment.....cause as i remember in many old episode whenever the PD's highlight one of member plan with their unique theme song, their action always success. Maybe because the PD itself was different person, that they use the highlight and unique theme song with different intention.

if you look closely at that part they show js big plan and they flashback to when he wanted to send sa on the tour you can clearly see that it is a ruse for the viewer they make it seem like js wanted to rip sm name tagged but if you watch it closely you can see that is not the case, we first have a clip of js approaching sm but then she start to run away from him when she should be running towards in in order to rip his name tagged which would put her on jk and jh team if the pd really wanted for sa to go for the penalty then they show another close clip of js running not far from sm to which if he really intended to rip her name tagged it would have been easy cause their is no way sm can out run js even if he was a good distance behind her if sj can catch her why could js in that moment then the other clip show sm in slow motion at a door saying come on js which mean he was in close range to her you can see sm running up the stairs and js running down the stairs claiming he must catch her so to me all that was plan hoping to fool the viewer that js wanted to send sa on the tour but in all reality the pd has already decided on who is suppose to go and it involves sm and ks also when ks get sm name you can see him biting his lip to prevent himself from smile or was he smiling and biting his lips to not make it obvious i don't know but one thing for sure is that if you don't look good at the editing you can miss these things and thinking that they are in order.

during that time when they first throw the dice and i see js apologizing to the viewers i was wondering what were said and done by those two because i didn't see are hear them say or do anything that require then to be apologizing so i was a bit confuse but now i know that it has been edited out.

• Like 4

I need to write that I'm really mad because an episode like this full of SA sweet interactions was tarnished by those hating and non sensical comments. I think we shouldn't discuss this any further because it helps make the situation seems really bad. Haters are gonna be haters no matter what we do so let's enjoy our ship, support our bias and uri beautiful couple to the fullest :wink::D 

From all the beautiful moments we saw in this episode, I find SJH's way of turning KJK to look at her so very couple like. First of all, she didn't need to hold both his arms like that, stand so close to him and look straight to his eyes. It was like "oppa, you only need to look at me" lol my delulu mind. 

• Like 5

whats wrong with being smart??

They (KJK & SJH) are very clever and know what to do with rules and do their best to win...

they keep observing the situation and keep on track for announcement.

i do remember in episode where the each member RM put on different cell and they must find their way to escape...kang garry were doing nothing and a lot of people watching this episode said that kang garry is very smart??never bhasing kang garry.

i believe the people out there who hate SJH is people who frustrated of MC.

it's not make any sense for me suddenly this hatred spread only because of this matter (this episode).

come on people?????

i need some fresh air...

song ji hyo fighthing!!!!

SPARTACE forever

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

First of all, she didn't need to hold both his arms like that, stand so close to him and look straight to his eyes.

IKR -- I wonder why she did that, and what she had to say to him that made her hold him like that. Whatever it was, he must not have been upset with it, because look at his smile. It's so soft. Dare I say, almost loving. Delulu mode turned on here, as well. LOL. And I agree: let's enjoy our ship and support our couple. 

• Like 2