[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Guest athoughtcloud1

UpocuaO.gif

When you analyse this, I suppose it is harmless - JH is turning JK's position so that he will face her. But it so gives me couple vibes. :wub:

And this: She is leaning so on to him that their legs are almost touching!

B3NL583.gif

I can't really blame So Min if she thinks JK is married. :tongue: We only get to see 1% of  the lovey dovey that is happening on the set.

3 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

UpocuaO.gif

When you analyse this, I suppose it is harmless - JH is turning JK's position so that he will face her. But it so gives me couple vibes. :wub:

B3NL583.gif

I can't really blame So Min if she thinks JK is married. :tongue: We only get to see 1% of  the lovey dovey that is happening on the set.

And look who is with them!  Again it is the secret president of SA shipper aka father-in-law aka sukjin hyung/oppa!!!  If SJ is with them expect this two to be as sticky as possible! :D

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

UpocuaO.gif

B3NL583.gif

I can definitely see JH as the more aggressive one in the relationship:blush:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tunanoona said:

So I'm good. But still, ugh. Way to build your expectations and shoot it down in the span of 1 minute or less.  

Unfortunately, though I love and will always support as much as possible all the members, I've given up on consistently good RM episodes. I always go in with very low expectations, so as to not feel too disappointed. Now, I just largely focus on SA. As long as there are good SA moments, I'm good. I will still watch the episode, though. A 7+ year habit is very hard to break. :) 

39 minutes ago, kjksjhpls said:

I can definitely see JH as the more aggressive one in the relationship

That's part of their charm for me, actually. KJK has so many contradictions to his personality that it's nice that one of those happens to be his much softer side in comparison to his physical strength. And, of course, Ms. Mongji is naturally very nice and nurturing, but she'also undeniably the Ace, not just in RM but out of it. We get glimpses of her sassiness with her interactions with her real brother, also her friendships, like how she talks to LDW. Just a quick story about my own life (please forgive me for getting personal here) -- My dad was a very tough military man, but, at home, my mom ruled. And, she's barely 5" tall! So, SA's situation is not unusual, though very, very lovely. 

I haven't watched the episode, yet, but thanks for all for your gifs and insights. Since I'm always late with watching the episode, I often rely on your "spoilers" as guides when I finally watch. I know that's cheating, but sometimes "spoilers" are good. :) 

Edited by mn0096
Added "year" to 7+
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Unfortunately, though I love and will always support as much as possible all the members, I've given up on consistently good RM episodes. I always go in with very low expectations, so as to not feel too disappointed. Now, I just largely focus on SA. As long as there are good SA moments, I'm good. I will still watch the episode, though. A 7+ year habit is very hard to break. :)  

I really didn't want to tell here what happened for those who haven't watched the episode yet. But since you're okay with spoilers, here it go:

(FOR OTHERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. You've been warned)

Spoiler

Towards the end of the nametag ripping, with SA, SJ and JS in the same team, JS suddenly realized something then there we have the flashback to the first 1% Project episode where he promised HH and SM that he will send SA to go together if they helped him win. It was edited really good with all the flashbacks and clips showing SA after the haunted house punishment and SA waiting for others to attack them and JS chasing after SM so they can switch teams. But, of course, sadly, time ran out and SA got lucky again and avoided to be "punished". 

Majority of us, if not all, wanted them to go together especially when JS promised that he will make them go. For me, that part was edited nicely and really made me think that that's the big twist and SA will both go. 

• Like 4

too busy to catch up with everyone's post.

but i saw this earlier when i loaded my newfeed :))

oh, i wanted to post a picture but it has already posted above so i removed it.

I has some time to watch Buyl episode during my meal time.

Let's not talk about the fact that JH didnt give KG a massage like she always did to JK or she checked JK's wrist after the bracelet accident.

MC moment was nice too, i happened to find a video when KG attended a show and they called JH there, JH was asked what did she think about KG. She said above from romatic relationship, they are close, they are friend and KG did give her a lot of precious memories.

it is too bad that KS isnt going back in anniversary episode. still, i hope he is doing well.

anyways, if anyone interesting in voting JH as The 100 most beautiful faces of 2017 please take a look at https://www.facebook.com/independentcritics

Post any picture of her with caption 

" I nominate #SongJihyo #송지효 from South Korea for the 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2017. @tccandler #100mostbeautifulfaces2017#tccandler #independentcriticslist "

thank you and sorry for advertising. JH wasnt make it to the list last year, haiz

3 hours ago, chelseafjl8 said:

YMVl20C.gif

cr.Remember_0w0, 懵懵愛金萌萌,SA baidu

The Ace Partners. Teehee. The caption says, "Ace Partner JK, JH". There's also a caption from one the gifs that says "Fight (team?)'s Wishlist JK & JH" but since I haven't watched the episode yet so I don't know what that means or if I'm right. LOL. Forgive my limited Korean though I can read Hangeul.

It looks like JH's more of the dominant type and JK's the submissive type in their relationship (for whatever relationship they have). Didn't JH say something about her ideal type before, something like a man who is strong(?) but soft when he's with her? My memory keeps on failing me. :( Now that I think about it, that sounds like JK then.

I can't wait to watch this episode, I'm still so behind with tons of episodes to backtrack.

/runs away/

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tunanoona said:

Majority of us, if not all, wanted them to go together especially when JS promised that he will make them go. For me, that part was edited nicely and really made me think that that's the big twist and SA will both go. 

I don't mind spoilers, at all, especially if they show good SA moments. So, thanks for the info. And, of course, I agree with you, and hope that SA does get to go. Personal biases aside, since they've never been punished, SA going will be refreshing. Though, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Kwangmin gets to go. Or, really JSM + anyone else. I may be over-reaching, but I noticed that SBS is really showcasing JSM. A quick look at all SBS YT clips for this week's episode have her picture. This is just my very general observation. I'm not trying to start another JSM discussion. :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

And look who is with them!  Again it is the secret president of SA shipper aka father-in-law aka sukjin hyung/oppa!!!  If SJ is with them expect this two to be as sticky as possible! :D

He's the captain of their ship! He also covered for them last week, too, when SJH drank KJK's coffee behind his back. He stepped in front of SJH at the right (or wrong) time. He supports, and protects SA. I remember, when the show first started, how he often sharply criticized SJH, but now, he's the one she often leans on after KJK. Their relationship is very sweet. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tunanoona said:

My mouth was open the whole time. I was like "It can't be..." My love for YJS grew more because of that. 

You already gave some spoilers, so I won't  bother you for more. But, I really wonder what you mean here! I'll patiently wait to watch for the subbed episode tomorrow! :D 

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1
Spoiler

I think most posters would know by now what happened. SA did not get the penalty. Since there were two members with the most number of I Go stickers in the losing red team, they decided to send two teams on two different penalty missions. So it is LKS and SM who will do the Indonesian ocean cable car and Haha-SC who will do the giant swing. I was initially disappointed as a shipper, but now I am disappointed for a different reason.

Reading the comments on the naver article that talks about the results of today's episode, wish SA had gone. There was a segment during the climax where they showed the clip of YJS saying in the Japanese episode that JK is too strong and JH never gets penalty and so they should send them this time around which built up the expectation that SA would get sent. But then JS couldn't tear off SM's name tag within the time limit . LKS also couldn't tear off JH's since JK protected her. So SM and Haha, who had two stickers each, ended up on the red team which then had to take the penalty.

The top-rated comments are about how it would have been great if YJS' idea had worked. So there were many viewers looking forward to SA getting the penalty. But I can also see quite a lot of negative comments this time around alleging that SA got exempted like always and that they don't work hard on the show etc. Unfortunately, they mostly showed SA sitting together and tackling LKS and SC and then JH rushing to JK's side towards the end to escape from LKS.  JK's ankle was swollen because of gout, so he had a hard time walking. His strategy therefore was to sit in a corner and tackle those who came his way with his upper body strength. Even then, it was hard for LKS and SC to get at him. JH, once her team-mates, especially SJ, tricked/asked SM to rip JK's tag so that he would join their team and SM go to the opposite team, was mostly with JK. They fought off  the attacks together. So compared to the others who were shown running around ripping tags, they were shown sitting down in one place and mostly fighting from their corner. Hence, there are comments which allege that SA were not doing much, but just sitting beside the vending machine for 30 minutes while the others were running around and working hard.

These are not the top-rated comments and I think some of these comments will get replies when the JK and JH fans leave theirs, but still, I can find quite a lot of them this time around and they just keep coming. For us, SA sticking close to one another is logical and natural. But for some, it would seem like JH is sticking close to JK just coz he is the strongest man on the team and wants to escape the penalty. So it is a complicated situation. Think some of this will go away once SA also get the penalty, but yeah, a situation like this plays into the hands of antis. 

I don't know what happened, whether there were initial plans of sending off SA for the penalty which then got changed, but wish next time at least, either both of them or at least one of them gets the penalty. I feel SA weren't that happy with escaping the penalty. JH turning JK's position so that he would face her at the end could also have been for some discussion around that. JK did say quite a number of times that he wanted to go for the penalty trip and he will know that the members who have got the penalty this time aren't really people comfortable with those kinds of challenges. While the members who get the penalty may get screen time, from their faces at the end, I felt all of them were not exactly thrilled about the penalty missions. So some of them may also feel a bit sad that they are always getting chosen.

As a shipper and an individual fan of JK and JH, I really wish both of them get the penalty next time. They might have their reservations about being alone in front of a camera during the trip, but think it is time. Hopefully, SA and the production team realise that fact. It shouldn't lead to a situation where more viewers feel that even the new members are getting the penalties back to back, but not the strongest members of the team about whom there is a general perception that they don't get enough penalties.

I saw a couple of comments wondering whether SA were dating since they hung out alone for quite some time and one of the replies said the skinship has increased between them. But think for the majority, they are just colleagues and for some, them spending time alone and not doing anything obvious may seem like a case of them taking it easy. They won't see what we see that JH may be worried about JK and that is why she is sticking close and JK may also want her to stay beside him so that he can protect her. They are not a couple in real life nor are they in a loveline, so it won't be obvious to many. 

It is a very delicate situation. JK still has got lots of antis especially since military exemption is always a sensitive issue among k-netz. Since his album is about to release, there may be more antis active at this time.  These days, I do find quite some negative comments targeted at him. On SA naver, somebody had posted the same and another replied, "Compared to his pre-Healing Camp days, it is much better these days". There are some antis for JH too these days. So yeah, an SA declaration has to be timed well. Even then, I expect some negative comments once they declare coz that is how k-netz are. But yeah, the timing should be such that those comments are less.

This is not really an SA post, but something that does make me feel a bit concerned. Since it contains details about today's episode, putting them in spoiler. 

@athoughtcloud1

Not just about SA not getting punished, but JH was being criticized for not working hard in the name tag ripping game. As a shipper we are happy seeing them stick together, but this time the comments weren't good at all. JK had an excuse but not JH. The comments I saw were like now I finally understand why they wanted her to leave last December or she was really boring, she doesn't know how to do entertainment and wants her to leave. Today's not the first time I've seen these comments, they appear regularly on naver talk(running man), it's like a live thread kind of thing, complaining about her not being interesting enough. I usually ignore those, but today actually quite a lot of people notice it and there's many more comments than usual(someone mentioned that on SA naver cafe as well). JH's korean fans tried hard to defend her, but at the same time there's long discussion going on DC SJH and JH baidu as well about her work on rm.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tunanoona said:

Just finished watching RM live. Won't tell that much since I don't understand Korean and I may get it wrong. All I can say is, ugh. 1 big ugh. Tho we do have the usual SA moments. So I'm good. But still, ugh. Way to build your expectations and shoot it down in the span of 1 minute or less.  

But overall, it's a fun episode. Can't wait for next week :tongue:

What happened you have made me really curious

10 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@athoughtcloud1

Not just about SA not getting punished, but JH was being criticized for not working hard in the name tag ripping game. As a shipper we are happy seeing them stick together, but this time the comments weren't good at all. JK had an excuse but not JH. The comments I saw were like now I finally understand why they wanted her to leave last December or she was really boring, she doesn't know how to do entertainment and wants her to leave. Today's not the first time I've seen these comments, they appear regularly on naver talk(running man), it's like a live thread kind of thing, complaining about her not being interesting enough. I usually ignore those, but today actually quite a lot of people notice it and there's many more comments than usual(someone mentioned that on SA naver cafe as well). JH's korean fans tried hard to defend her, but at the same time there's long discussion going on DC SJH and JH baidu as well about her work on rm.

What is the long discussion about ?

Guest athoughtcloud1
5 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

@athoughtcloud1

Yeah, I also could see those comments about JH. I didn't want to add to the negativity further by mentioning them, that is why I just gave a general idea.  Didn't know about the discussion on DC SJH and JH baidu. I was also shocked to see so many negative comments under one of the main RM articles which didn't have JK or JH as part of the headline. Saw some comments saying it is not about the penalty, it is about the attitude, that while the others were sweating it out, they were taking it easy. JH got more blame coz JK at least had his gout as an excuse. Like you said, many comments were like "now we understand why they were fired. They don't work hard", "The crew saw something lacking in their work and that is why they got fired". Also comments targeted at JH, "what kind of an ACE is she if she just sits around while the others do the hard running?", that she didn't do anything during the lunch mission like the other members on her team to deserve the meat.

In the replies to the top-ranked comments, I can see JH and JK fans defending them with "JH has done bungee jumping from Macau tower and JK has done sky diving in Dubai. So these penalties won't be hard for them" implying that the production team is sending those who haven't done them before and would be scared to do them. Then there are others who say they would have been boring even if they had been sent on those height challenges since they both are not scared about heights. Somebody mentioned how KJK doing the rope bridge mission wasn't fun since he wasn't scared while KS' screams made his challenge more entertaining. 

I don't want that situation as well where coz they don't get sent anywhere and don't get to do missions, people automatically assume that they are being left alone since they are not entertaining enough. It is a complicated situation. I saw one comment saying "the synergy in the team is great now but the balance is skewed". JK and JH are the only intense members now while the others are all more laid-back. In this episode, the situation was read in certain quarters such that the strong members who were supposed to be good at name-tag ripping were taking it easy while the other members who were supposed to hard carry the variety element were also doing the hard running. 

As shippers, there are things we don't quite see. Unless they are treated as a couple on the show, their roles really don't require them to care for each other beyond the normal. JH sitting beside JK for so long will only be interpreted as her taking advantage of his physical strength to escape from the penalty. Otherwise, there should have been a Strongest Couple narrative going on. On JK's IG too, I saw one LKS fan complaining that though JK claims that KS is his brother, he prevented KS from ripping JH's tag even though he knows how scared KS is of heights. In a situation where it is each man for himself, why should JK look out for JH and not his brother KS who has already undergone a penalty? I guess most of the fans who leave those comments on naver may be fans of other members who are confused about these things. They don't see what we see. We see "penalty= screen time". They see "penalty=my bias suffering alone". 

The situation is hard. Having missions where the penalty becomes the finale means JK and JH will have to somehow suck at what they do best to qualify. Or the others should team up and give them stickers or cards or whatever. But perhaps the PDs are also worried that it would be interpreted as the others ganging up on SA, members who have already been singled out once for the sack. 

Think once they get a penalty, their fans will have more room to defend them. Even so, I saw JH fans pointing out how great she had been in Mongolia with her variety sense and the hard work she put in. But the situation is such that all the other members have got the penalty except for the two of them, so there are fans of more members claiming SA are being treated with kid gloves. 

@athoughtcloud1

The problem now with the pd is, he doesn't know how to portray the members in different ways. He thinks people would only want to see the members being scared or make a fool of themselves, it's funny at times but not all the time. If the old pds were the one responsible, they could have chosen JH and show how brave she was jumping down the macau tower which makes a lot of people becomes JH's fan including myself or JK having fun doing sky diving. I understand that the pd wants to help the new members first but now he's kind of neglecting JH. I know she's an old member but that doesn't mean she didn't need any focus at all. For the past three weeks, they uploaded 30 videos on naver tv cast but only one with a heading that includes her name which means in the rest of the 29 videos, she wasn't the focus. People who don't watch live might just go on naver tv cast and watch the clips. Those might think JH wasn't doing anything at all or even regular viewers whose bias are not JH might think since there wasn't anything worth showing that's why she wasn't getting any screen time which means rm doesn't need her anymore. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprise If I keep seeing comments saying it's time for her to leave.

As I have said before, I don't believe spartace will receive the punishment this time, I can't even be bothered to simply hope because I know that's just not gonna happen. Just like I think I'm never gonna see them in a couple race together unless they've announced they're getting married. People already complained about how unfair those two always team up voluntarily and JH never get punished, if they really are playing couple race together it's just gonna be worse. We will be seeing comments like those two always win, there's no point playing games, this is just so boring.

• Like 3

It's unfortunate that people are posting so many negative comments about SA. Since I haven't seen the latest episode, I'm not going to comment on SJH's participation. I do want to highlight the following comments that @athoughtcloud1 made:

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

They don't see what we see. We see "penalty= screen time". They see "penalty=my bias suffering alone". 

Something else that some fans forget -- regardless of our bias, RM is still a variety show. It's mean, but ultimately, it's more fun to scare scaredy cats. Also, scaring scaredy cats has always been a K-variety staple, if I remember correctly from watching FO and IC, even 2D1N.

But the situation is such that all the other members have got the penalty except for the two of them, so there are fans of more members claiming SA are being treated with kid gloves. 

While some may argue that anything, even a roll of the dice, can be rigged, weren't the penalized members picked by chance, as well as their own inability to rip tags? I can understand some fans getting upset, especially if they're unaware of the SA equation, but are the fans also questioning the validity of the selection process? Again, I haven't seen the latest episode, so feel free to correct me. 

As to the staff treating SA with kid gloves -- I honestly did think it was a bit odd that SA were given so many advantages, full exemption, and even final say so in who to send through the maze in Japan, but, while it may have been fun to see SJH being scared, there's no point sending KJK. He'll probably scare the ghosts more than the reverse. Still, as @athoughtcloud1 also said: 

But perhaps the PDs are also worried that it would be interpreted as the others ganging up on SA, members who have already been singled out once for the sack. 

Maybe, though I don't see the RM staff and PDs being so nice, especially after SBS pulled their stunt last year. Whatever special treatment the staff is giving SA, if any, I hope they'll start challenging SA soon.  Enough with the food games. 

Hopefully, this ill-wind blows away soon. I can't imagine the intense pressure on not just SA, but the other members, the staff, and everyone else working so hard to get this show going strong again. While they sort things out, the entire RM fandom needs to be patient. That may be the hardest thing to do. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chelseafjl8 said:

As I have said before, I don't believe spartace will receive the punishment this time, I can't even be bothered to simply hope because I know that's just not gonna happen. Just like I think I'm never gonna see them in a couple race together unless they've announced they're getting married.

While I see your point and also feel your frustration, what I'm actually afraid of is that not only will SA get penalized at some point, but that their penalty will be either too severe or unfair. The current PDs have limited imagination, and are often reactive vs. proactive, unlike the earlier PDs. To satisfy unhappy fans, the PDs may try to correct the situation by going overboard. I'm still horrified that they thought the best way to showcase KJK's abilities was to harness him and force him to pull a van! And they did this to him during his special week, fully aware of his back problems. I'm trying to take my own advice and be patient with the PDs, but they don't make it easy. 

As to your point about SA doing a couple race -- I fully agree with you. 

BTW, @athoughtcloud1, thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. While certain issues about SA are uncomfortable to deal with, it is best to be informed. Thanks, again. 

• Like 3

My thoughts watching the episode:

SJH is incapable of staying quiet when they're talking about KJK ("It's because you eat too much chicken!"). 

Was it just me or did SJH kind of turn her body so she could see who would stand up when they were deciding teams. I don't know, but let's just say I'm not surprised when they were given the chance to choose, they ended up on the same team.

When they brought up SJH's 15 mistake from last time, you can see SJH and KJK's sort of embarassed expressions, and YSC turns to look back at KJK.

SJH and KJK killed that dice game. SJH throwing a four and then deciding to call stop, and KJK rolling a five to get a total of ten. They are the lucky two of RM, that's for sure.

(Also, why didn't we get to see KJK changing his shirt? I may ship spartace, but I demand equal fanservice for us KJK fans!)

During the flying chair game (I'm glad they used a deeper pool), KJK and SJH found ways to sit next to each other as the game progressed. When SJH gets thrown, KJK has a grin (like he knew he just got his gf thrown into the pool). Then when SJH comes up, I think you can hear KJK asking her if she's okay. And he kind of hangs back when he first comes out of the pool.

I love how KJK just turns to SJH, knowing that she'll attack him. The two of them are so flirty. I know LKS and JSM are the new love line, but they seriously have nothing on KJK and SJH when it comes to flirting lol. And of course, KJK agrees to help them. When has he not helped SJH when he can?

I laughed so hard at KJK ripping off LKS's nametag immediately. And SJH being awesome and ripping off YSC's nametag. And of course the two of them stayed together. I think KJK being unable to run had a lot to do with them hanging out together. SJH usually sticks closer when he's not feeling well.

I think if the PDs wanted to send KJK and SJH to the punishments, then they would've. RM is scripted to some extent, let's not kid ourselves (notice how our new love line ended up going to the same location). I think everyone wanted KJK and SJH to go on the punishment together, and we're disappointed they didn't, but we can hardly blame KJK and SJH for that. The PDs picked a game they were both good at. If they'd tried to lose the game on purpose, people would've complained even more. Personally, I enjoyed the episode. I enjoy seeing different approaches to the nametag games. If all of them just ran around doing the same thing, it wouldn't be nearly so entertaining.

The people who are complaining only want to complain. KJK, SJH, and JSM were actively plotting in the beginning, and everyone knew where spartace were to come and attack them, it's just that no one bothered because KJK and SJH have enough experience to hold people off. They also ripped off nametags when it was necessary. And as both KJK and SJH pointed out in the beginning, this nametag game is really just a waiting game. People claim they want nametag ripping, but then when they get nametag ripping and the cast plays to win, they complain. Make up your minds people.

• Like 9

Lol I must say that I enjoy this episode very much it was kind of refreshing to watch I like it how jh tent to find her way beside jk in the pool game I enjoy every moment they present us with and how they always stick together when it's competition time.

For all those who keep on bad mouthing jh and jk especially jh just don't have anything to do and want to make noise the rule of the game was to last until the 30minrun out and that is what jh did in when the game started she had the 3 person who had the go stickers which leads her to try and oust jk who is much stronger then her until sm join her and the 3 of them come up with a plan to oust someone else then we have sjwho advise then to let sm rip jk name tag and have him on their team to my surprise she did to why I don't know because she would automatically end up on the loosing team, with jh sitting beside jk was not a big deal because those two were in the clear and doesn't have to chase anyone so why are people saying that she is just sitting around waiting for jk to protect her isn't that the rule to hole out till the end if I was in her whose I would have done the same thing too even sm was on her way to jk for him to protect her but run into sj before she could reach thentwo I do sticker ended up on their team to which luckily sc and ks was right their so jk just took ksand jh chase sc and took his to me they did play by the rule and keep their position till the end.

And like @linzer03 I do believe that most of it was script as to who will get the penalty because when they show the flashback of js wishing to send jh and jk for the penality then you see him chasing sm claiming he would rip her name tagged, sm saw js coming toward her and start to run think about it why would she do that when they both are on opposite team and she could have attack js and took his tagged but you see her running and js wasn't far away from her he could have easily catch her if he wanted to or even called her and tell her to make him rip hers so that jk and jh could get the penalty so that part was totally scripe to let viewer believe that js wanted say to send sa and also was not a coincident that ks and sm ended upmon the same team.

Even if S.A. did get the penalty they would have been on different team cause haha and sj would chose the place and then jh and jk would have to choose who they would accompy to that place. And even if sa did get to go for the penalty and didn't act scared and exaggerate like how ks tend to act then those haters will stil have those bad comment talking trash and asked why did they send them because we all know that jh and jk aren't scared of height so anywhere they turn its the same thing.

Don't care what anyone have to say I love it how jk protected jh from ks and I love it when jh fell got throw into the pool jk asked her if she was ok and she shake her head saying yes just like linzer03 and others pointed out love how disappointed jh was when jk got sent to the other team but manage to get him back in the end and they constantly stick together till the end and I like it when sm tell jh that jk is really strong and her respond was are you just figuring that out.

• Like 4

I think all of this is due to PDs wrong way of highlighting new members. I have said it before multiple times, that PDs are taking more than three months to highlight JSM only, then do we need another three months now to highlight YSC? If so we will reach end of the year with PDs still adapting the new members. I remember mentioning before that there was unusual hating and insulting comments about SJH, that seemed like something manipulated to me. Here's why : before the addition of the new members, we had members week, as I remember it was the least period I had laughed while watching RM and even the funniest man YJS seemed so boring to me to the point that I asked myself "is he obliged to do RM now?". The members kept their "unwilling" attitude until the addition of the new members, then boom everyone became talkative and entousiastic. PDs played smart by showing (and not cutting) SJH's talkative, lucky, pretty and confident side at first so that they don't get blamed by people like saying they added new members to get revenge upon KJK and SJH. And you can see how people were surprised by how funny SJH can be if she works hard which is not true since SJH's comments and moments were cut before and not even highlighted, that's what happening now so people get  to see a quiet and boring SJH. I remember when SJH was new to RM she was funny, competitive and more talkative compared to now, because those moments were highlighted by PDs. When you do something to upset SBS, PDs don't have another choice but to cut your screentime (like when SJH dating the ceo news leaked out, she was getting more cuts until she agreed to do MC girlfriend again). Those sides of SJH never changed however now PDs highlights JSM way too much. I'm not against giving chances to the new members to shine and let viewers discover their charms, but forcing me to watch the boring moments JSM presented and highlight it as if it's the most funny thing in the world is what I see as doing wrong to other members who are working hard and much more funnier than JSM. That's why I keep saying "let's discover the new members naturally without forcing anything down our throats". Not only SA, take changing the name of the game from JSJ to YJS game as example of neglecting old members, it was way too insulting even if it's just for fun, I would have accepted it if they made fun of JSJ every time they played the game because it would be funny to watch and it gives him more screen time while reminding people that JSJ is the original inventor of the game, however it was mentioned two times and not anymore then everyone accepted the change because it was an order from SBS highers up as PDs said. Back to SJH's case the best example of PDs intentionally cutting her parts "imo" is episode 357, when JSM started the magnet challenge, SJH was able to do it however PDs wanted to highlight JSM so SJH was forced to back down, and what's strange is that SJH's screen time was severely cut in the second half of the episode despite her having the only male guest as partner (who seemed to get along well with SJH). I think they created many sweet moments in that episode, one of the moments you can notice but was cut by PDs, is when SJH and her partner playing and laughing in the pool while doing the mission but it wasn't shown, they also cut the infamous confession that till now everyone find it strange given the impact it could have given to ratings since many were waiting to see it and severely disappointed once it was cut in the actual episode. IMO it was cut because if shown SJH and her partner would have been that episode's scene stealer. In that same episode, SJH worked really hard that's why she won the "couple race" however it wasn't shown that's why we have people today saying she isn't working hard compared to others when her win means she worked really hard by running here and there finding the pouchs of money. Also in Mangolia episode, she worked the hardest when she was the team leader and already exempted from the penalty. Maybe she didn't work as hard this episode, people have moments when they don't feel like trying very hard also this episode was recorded after the chaos SJH fans did because PDs cut her so much in the couple race episode. I have to be honest, I don't trust SBS one bit, it's strange that only SA are bashed like this and at the same time. So far it's been two punishement, it's not like it's been 5 or 6 projects with penalties that SA escaped. SA could have gone for the 1%Project penalty, but I think it was planned that YSC should go as people started to appreciate his work after the "catch the thief" episode, so it's the best time to let viewers discover more of his character. JSM to go with LKS is fishy because it's not hard to choose the enveloppe that contains JSM name if it's indicated by PDs. People tend to forget but HAHA also was exempt from the first project penalty but no one said he was lazy or he intentionaly avoided penalty (I have seen people complaining about SA avoiding penalties before today's episode broadcast). Now about screentime, the comments saying that funny people are the ones getting more screen time and they start comparing SJH and JSM, I want to tell them that JSM isn't as funny as they think she is (she is funny in her way like how SJH is funny in her way). To me the only time JSM made me laugh is when she did the dance with the spoon stack to her lips, the way she slapped KS's forehead wasn't a little bit close to when SJH and KS slap each other's forehead, the rest was her talking gibberish and the PDs highlighted it as weird behavior. And I think she will be cornered soon enough by SBS into doing the kwangmin loveline (if it's not already done), because if she disagree they will start by cutting her parts too. As for KJK, like SJH he has being attacked for a while now. Remember the Hyolin controversary about tall girls not considered feminine, they forgot the commander's character and blame KJK for excessive violence towrad SJH and the other members, lately they have been blaming him for avoiding the penalties and making fun of the members's fears of ghosts (when most of those who went to the Labyrinth of Gosths were faking their fear moments). Another thing I noticed regarding the hate comments toward SA, a great part of it is from our neighbors fans. Since the Japan episode, those comments has been increasing and you can notice many accounts that belongs to the other fandom started comenting that how sweet of KJK and SJH to take care of each other as "real siblings", or how comfortable SJH is around her "brother" KJK. Some idea went through my head lately, that if SA aren't willing to play the loveline part, they will be forced out indirectly by cutting their screen time and SJH more than JK, because now there's JSM who is well highlighted by PDs and who can play the kwangmin loveline with KS who has a stable increase of popularity inside and outside of Korea. Also the bickering, slapping each other forehead and the natural sweet moments of KwangMong are now all played the same way by KwangMin. If my thinking that SBS is using other means to  make fans asks for removing SJH is true, by cutting her screen time and her hard working moments, then I really whish that viewers don't get blinded by what PDs present them and see how hard working really is SJH. (The part of SBS is mere speculation I can be 100% wrong about it). Hope that the next episode helps in reminding people how hard the members worked for the past 7 years in the snow, rain and hot summer to deliver us the best program that we all as different people from different countries, different nationalities and different continents are proud of RM like how a mother is proud of her child and will defend him no matter how wrong he did. I also hope that all the hate SA is getting will disappear soon, especially since KJK's new album release is around the corner and SJH's new movie will be ready soon. Everyone please support SJH and KJK as the great artists they are more than the SA we look up to.

• Like 10