[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

On 6/28/2017 at 0:06 PM, chelseafjl8 said:

About the contact name she put down for Jong Kook, I am only certain that the second and third words are Jong Kook종국 the first one might be 김kim and the last one looks like 형hyung to me. Not sure why but this just suddenly reminds me of the phone call they had when JK was giving a lecture at Kaist and JH picked up the phone calling him 옹님쮸 ongnim jjyue.

phoneedited_zpshj8ym9vt.jpg
phoneedited11%202_zpsbdju2rlc.jpg
phoneedited12_zpsjppirhz4.jpg
phoneedited1_zpsu2jjqsbj.jpg

My wife brought this to my attention even though it's an older post, and I did some research and my guess is the same as chelseafjl8: 김종국옹_형. 옹 can be written after a name to show respect for the person but it also tells that the person is old.

I just googled and someone explained this on page 64 of this forum.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tunanoona said:

Hello! Just really wanna know this from you and your wife's perspective, but what can you say about the way they look at each other and the way the other RM members act around them especially the ice peppero game? 

Those 2 are the major factors why I started shipping them. 

We definitely think there is something between them. We also think SJ is their biggest fan out of all the RM members. That ice peppero game is the most exciting and disappointing moment in the Spartace history. But if you look, JK was ready to play the game with JH even before they finally decided that they would do it. SJ really forced them to do it with each other and was REALLY disappointed when the ice broke. He even wanted a redo.

I am not really sure if they look at each other differently than with other members but I do think that they are more touch with each other than with other members.

• Like 5

Have you guys read this?

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/40178/20170718/jun-so-min-better-than-song-ji-hyo-netizens-react-to-running-man-pd-praising-new-cast-member.htm

This new article confirms it for me, jeon somin has good relations with the director and that explains why they are higlighted soo much and given so much screentime, gosh the more i know about this show and what's happening behind close doors, the more i'm beginning to hate it!

3 hours ago, WhasianDaddy said:

We definitely think there is something between them. We also think SJ is their biggest fan out of all the RM members. That ice peppero game is the most exciting and disappointing moment in the Spartace history. But if you look, JK was ready to play the game with JH even before they finally decided that they would do it. SJ really forced them to do it with each other and was REALLY disappointed when the ice broke. He even wanted a redo.

I am not really sure if they look at each other differently than with other members but I do think that they are more touch with each other than with other members.

Thank you for that. :) And I agree that SJ is the captain of this ship. Him retweeting that edited SA photo spoke volumes. And his reaction to SA moments are so telling. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Have you guys read this?

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/40178/20170718/jun-so-min-better-than-song-ji-hyo-netizens-react-to-running-man-pd-praising-new-cast-member.htm

This new article confirms it for me, jeon somin has good relations with the director and that explains why they are higlighted soo much and given so much screentime, gosh the more i know about this show and what's happening behind close doors, the more i'm beginning to hate it!

Why do Song Jihyo fans hate Jeon So Min? She's a new member, obviously the crew is gonna showcase her more. Jeon So Min is funny and if her and Song Jihyo ever formed a variety duo, it would be gold! 

And I don't think it's fair to base your judgement over one article. I don't understand why Jihyo fans want the PD to mention her in a Jeon So Min article? I just don't understand this fandom anymore.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, airplanegirl said:

Why do Song Jihyo fans hate Jeon So Min? She's a new member, obviously the crew is gonna showcase her more. Jeon So Min is funny and if her and Song Jihyo ever formed a variety duo, it would be gold! 

And I don't think it's fair to base your judgement over one article. I don't understand why Jihyo fans want the PD to mention her in a Jeon So Min article? I just don't understand this fandom anymore.

We don't hate somin, we hate the new RM PD and director for beeing so biased towards her, no offence but they have been showcasing her nonstop for three month, we get that they want her to fit in, but this is getting too far, her additionel screentime to showcase her weirdness is on the expense of the the screentime of spartace, kwangmong, I became i RM fan because i enjoyed watching Song Ji Hyo's sweet moments with the male guest and enjoyed seeing her interaction and bicker with the original members, when all the things I used to watch RM for are removed in favor of showcasing some weird girl, we fans ofcourse will not be pleased it's obviously frustruating. she can dance her weird dance with the spoon all day long, and i would still rather see SJH's interaction and bickering with Kwangso and kim joong kook. This article is not about jeon so min it was based on a interview with the PD and director, the article is simply pointing out that the director is obviously biased towards somin, and this has angered alot of longtime fans!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Have you guys read this?

For me this was obvious after hearing YJS comment this last episode (have teasing have/ have complaining) regarding JSM and the PD being flirting

@WhasianDaddy welcome to the forum and Thanks for the translations

Regarding the last episode, I really loved all the spartace moments they show but my favorite will be the way JK say to JH "ok talk to me explain me what are you thinking" :wub:

This is not about Running Man I was washing episode 17 of I can see your voice and one of the participants were a couple and when they were singing the man was deeply looking the girl and JK comments "oh he is lost in love" and I only could think you are worst with JH

Right now I am looking fw to see Jk appearance in Knowing Brother hopping Heechul teasing reveal something for us 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

For me this was obvious after hearing YJS comment this last episode (have teasing have/ have complaining) regarding JSM and the PD being flirting

LOL! It was obvious that YJS was mocking the PD. And did you guys forget that YJS also mentioned that the PD has a girlfriend? 

• Like 1

@jeremylim @jeremylim88  For me the changes in Spartace is more about a long lasting relationship normal steps as follow:

2010-2012 you have the bickering, nervous smiles and secretly washing each other (You like the person but doesn't want anyone to know and you actually denied)

from 2013 is the flirting stage and conquest

2014  passioned love (they couldn't take their hand of each other)

2015 transition from a passioned love to a serious relationship

2016-2017 long time relationship (more like a marriage or living together couple) you love each other but are more consent of the other part defect or negative behaviors (It's normal to hear husbands and wives complaining about its spouse and you live together so you are not so anxious about public skinship as you have that in your house at any time)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

@WhasianDaddy welcome to the forum and Thanks for the translations

Regarding the last episode, I really loved all the spartace moments they show but my favorite will be the way JK say to JH "ok talk to me explain me what are you thinking" :wub:

This is not about Running Man I was washing episode 17 of I can see your voice and one of the participants were a couple and when they were singing the man was deeply looking the girl and JK comments "oh he is lost in love" and I only could think you are worst with JH

Right now I am looking fw to see Jk appearance in Knowing Brother hopping Heechul teasing reveal something for us 

yes, in this industri nothing surprises me anymore, I also heard that YJS wanted to send SJH and KJK instead of KS and JSM, this is another indication of the members being against the PD's and director way of running the show, and probably another indirect hint to the viewers too of that!

• Like 1

Guest athoughtcloud1

I think that english article is a bit of a clickbait. In the original Korean article, the only original member the PD mentions apart from the newbies, So Min and Se Chan, is LKS. So I really don't see him discriminating against JH there by not mentioning her. He didn't even mention YJS. If only JH was excluded from the names he mentioned, I would have said there is a cause for complaint. There have been interviews by Taek PD before where he would talk about the rest in detail but not JH or when asked about JH, he would mention Monday Couple. To expect him to include JH whenever he mentions So Min is a bit childish in my opinion. Is it always woman vs woman? She is part of the original cast and her gender doesn't really matter there.

KwangMin is the new hit combination, a possible loveline and just like Myuk PD used to love talking about JH and Gary as the Monday Couple who had contributed to the show's initial popularity, think the new PD loves talking about the new couple on his show who have brought back interest in the show among its Korean viewers. Some viewers may not like it, but lovelines always have an audience. 

7 hours ago, mary-ann said:

Have you guys read this?

I read that article and also read the Korean article from OSEN that they cite. I honestly don't think the PD is favoring SM just from reading the article. Here is the thing about news articles: the interviewer has an agenda of what they want to write about; thus, they ask questions that would lead to what they want to write about. If they asked questions about SM, then the PD will respond focusing on SM, so if you want to blame someone for the PD not mentioning JH, blame the interviewer.

On the other hand, in the OSEN article, the PD mentions how the RM members were happy for SM for getting her own place and wanted to get her a gift, and then he said: "정말 우리끼린 가족 같은 분위기다," which means "it really feels like we are a family."* So the PD is answering based on what they asked. I guess it would have been fair for him to mention how JH takes a good care of SM, but my point is that the blame should be on the interviewer. Just saying.

*When I translate, I roughly translate. If you want me to translate literally word for word, please feel free to ask. :)

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I think that english article is a bit of a clickbait. In the original Korean article, the only original member the PD mentions apart from the newbies, So Min and Se Chan, is LKS. So I really don't see him discriminating against JH there by not mentioning her. He didn't even mention YJS. If only JH was excluded from the names he mentioned, I would have said there is a cause for complaint. There have been interviews by Taek PD before where he would talk about the rest in detail but not JH or when asked about JH, he would mention Monday Couple. To expect him to include JH whenever he mentions So Min is a bit childish in my opinion. Is it always woman vs woman? She is part of the original cast and her gender doesn't really matter there.

KwangMin is the new hit combination, a possible loveline and just like Myuk PD used to love talking about JH and Gary as the Monday Couple who had contributed to the show's initial popularity, think the new PD loves talking about the new couple on his show who have brought back interest in the show among its Korean viewers. Some viewers may not like it, but lovelines always have an audience. 

I think it's too early to call them the new hit combination from what we have seen, I don't understand how anyone can enjoy watching fake scripted loveline, where their clearly is no interest between both parties, and it was clearly scripted for all the viewers from the beginning, KS is obviously not interested in somin, it still only begun and he seems tired of her already, it's clearly forced on him to do it, the other members have also several time voiced out their disinterest in this combo, YJS once said straight to KS we are not interested in your lovelife when he tried to create a romantic moment with somin, JK once left the bus when they tried to flirt. poor kwangso they are turning him into a lovefool who falls in love with all the female guest and who is also in love with somin. kwangso chracter is entertaining as it is, he doesn't need a loveline, he has an amazzing chemistry with all the members, sadly we now rarely see it now that they are sticking kwanso and somin together all the time!

@jeremylim88 I don't think it's something new coming from KJK the over-calculative person. SJH has always been the touchy feely type of person, and in the contrary KJK is more reserved in public be it with JH or any other female celebrities. First of all, many eyes are on SA since the fortune teller episode and since those two have been involved in dating rumors earlier last year so, reporters, camera, viewers and shippers from SA and MC fandom are eyeing their interactions closely. I think now is not the time to announce anything since Turbo's new album release, promotions and concerts would still be active till the end of the year. SJH's new movie will be ready to watch either in the autumn or in the early winter. We all know how KJK behaves especially when SJH have a movie, drama in the upcoming time. He surely acts distant with her and this has been done by him multiple times before. Remember when SHJ got to do WAIL and during the interview and the FM KJK acted so distant with her, which made SJH really mad at him LOL. It was for her good been but she is somehow "careless" compared to a veteran celebrity like KJK. It's his habit of calculating everything to be in the safe zone. And what do you expect KJK to do when SJH express her self like that. In the Yokahama Park, do you expect KJK to run after her and catch her, or when she "massage" his finger do you think he will hold her hand or "massage" her fingers too. Then when she turns him to look at her beautiful eyes closely like that, how would he react when camera still rolling (actually the camera shifted from them to the others when SJH was absorbed with KJK means something else happening and needed to be cut, it's my speculation since this has been the case for mostly KJK patting SJH's head or back during the past years). Actually SJH been more open about it is the most convicing to me since she has always been the one restricted from being close to KJK when she played the MC girlfriend. I remember since members week SA have been on guard and we rarely had SA moments during this period. But since the addition of the new members SJH was showing more freedom in the way she touches KJK, maybe she is relieved as she thinks that all the attention would be directed toward the new loveline (kwangming) so people won't focus more on her inetraction with KJK. And I'm pretty sure those two was asked to play a loveline on the show but declined. Because a real couple (if of course) would never play a loveline, they would either declare or decline. And please don't have fears regarding those two because you have to always prepare your heart and mind that the possiblities of them dating someone else are as equal as them being real couple is true. And I don't think SJH would be this free to touch, hug and massage KJK on camera if he has a girlfriend he is serious about unless like many said "the girl is a saint" or SJH is overly touchy feely person especially and differently with KJK.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, WhasianDaddy said:

I read that article and also read the Korean article from OSEN that they cite. I honestly don't think the PD is favoring SM just from reading the article. Here is the thing about news articles: the interviewer has an agenda of what they want to write about; thus, they ask questions that would lead to what they want to write about. If they asked questions about SM, then the PD will respond focusing on SM, so if you want to blame someone for the PD not mentioning JH, blame the interviewer.

On the other hand, in the OSEN article, the PD mentions how the RM members were happy for SM for getting her own place and wanted to get her a gift, and then he said: "정말 우리끼린 가족 같은 분위기다," which means "it really feels like we are a family."* So the PD is answering based on what they asked. I guess it would have been fair for him to mention how JH takes a good care of SM, but my point is that the blame should be on the interviewer. Just saying.

*When I translate, I roughly translate. If you want me to translate literally word for word, please feel free to ask. :)

You don't have to translate it, the article is already in english, besides it's not only because of this article stating the directors and PD's bias, that I feel the pd and director are favouring somin, do i have to remind you guys of what they did to SA not so long ago, I and many fans have noticed it too long before this article, try to open RM IG and see how many fans are complaining about RM SBS cutting SJH's screentime, I have noticed that Kwangso and Song Ji Hyo barely interact nowadays,  i have noticed Song Ji Hyo's sweet scene with her partner being cut, i have noticed spartace moments being cut, despite all of Song Ji Hyo interactions with the members and guest having an active audience (kwangmong, spartace etc) looking forward to their interaction, i mean what more evidence do we need. I also think YJS is too clever a man to simply say things without knowing what he is doing in front of the screen!

I also don't think the relationship of SJH and KJK with the new PD and director is back to normal after the disgusting stunt they pulled a few month ago, and i doubt SJH and KJK will ever trust them again after this! What they did was shameless and pure betrayal, and i think the new PD and director know this, that's why they soo desperately and sneaakly are trying to create some buzz and hype about somin to make it seem like what they did was not that bad the public, you have to remember the PD and director got alot of bashing and still do for what they did on different social media, so this could be their way of trying to save their image to the public, since they can't restore their relationship to the members like it used too!

• Like 2

Yeah I also saw the article and like @WhasianDaddy said if blame needed it should be directed toward the interviewer. I'm okay with the article being focused on JSM since she is the new member and she is catching viewers attentions. Another thing I would loved the PDs to do as the show progressed is highlighting MongDol sisters. If the PDs continued with what YJS hoped for since Mangolia episode, which is a sismance romance or a cute well developed relationship between the two girls on the show, PDs and all RM fans could have avoided this meaningless war between SJH and JSM fans and maybe we could have been enjoying an intresting relationship between the two girls by now. I know that the PDs knows about this war between the two actresses fandom but aren't quick on their feets. They should have asked them to stand closer to each other in the openings or while stating games like they did with MC before. It makes people think that those two are close be it real or fake. Also putting people closer in the same space can help them grow closer. PDs shouldn't ignore this temporarly war between fandoms because it can grow bigger and destroy the show concept wich is "RM is a big family".

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Yeah I also saw the article and like @WhasianDaddy said if blame needed it should be directed toward the interviewer. I'm okay with the article being focused on JSM since she is the new member and she is catching viewers attentions. Another thing I would loved the PDs to do as the show progressed is highlighting MongDol sisters. If the PDs continued with what YJS hoped for since Mangolia episode, which is a sismance romance or a cute well developed relationship between the two girls on the show, PDs and all RM fans could have avoided this meaningless war between SJH and JSM fans and maybe we could have been enjoying an intresting relationship between the two girls by now. I know that the PDs knows about this war between the two actresses fandom but aren't quick on their legs. They should have asked them to stand closer to each other in the openings or while stating games like they did with MC before. It makes people think that those two are close be it real or fake. Also putting people closer in the same space can help them grow closer. PDs shouldn't ignore this temporarly war between fandoms because it can grow bigger and destroy the show concept wich is "RM is a big family".

Oh please don't, i don't find the interaction between SJH and SM interesting to focus on, since they don't have a relationship other then beeing co-worker on the same show,and quite frankly this could backfire reeally badly, alot of RM fans don't like somin, again go to RM IG to see what i'm talking about, so no need to force something that's not there! the original RM members are a family as a result of all the time and years they spent together naturally, and because their personalities just clicked together, and not because someone asked them to stick together!

14 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Yeah I also saw the article and like @WhasianDaddy said if blame needed it should be directed toward the interviewer. I'm okay with the article being focused on JSM since she is the new member and she is catching viewers attentions. Another thing I would loved the PDs to do as the show progressed is highlighting MongDol sisters. If the PDs continued with what YJS hoped for since Mangolia episode, which is a sismance romance or a cute well developed relationship between the two girls on the show, PDs and all RM fans could have avoided this meaningless war between SJH and JSM fans and maybe we could have been enjoying an intresting relationship between the two girls by now. I know that the PDs knows about this war between the two actresses fandom but aren't quick on their feets. They should have asked them to stand closer to each other in the openings or while stating games like they did with MC before. It makes people think that those two are close be it real or fake. Also putting people closer in the same space can help them grow closer. PDs shouldn't ignore this temporarly war between fandoms because it can grow bigger and destroy the show concept wich is "RM is a big family".

I agree. I like SM and JH's interactions with each other. Honestly, I am OK with anything that can improve RM because if the viewers like it, it will last. If it lasts, Spartace will last.

• Like 3

OFF TOPIC- Agree regarding JSM-JH interactions, it will give JH more screentime plus we get to see unnie jihyo highlight which is rare. I also enjoyed their interaction in Mongolia episode. I am so ready for jihyo interacting with other female member (not guest).  

Can we get back to spartace discussion please.

• Like 2