[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

8 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Well it's more evident now!  One says it and another confirmed it with exactly the same description!  I guess we are not really delusional after all!  And I guess everyone starting to notice it already even non SA shippers!  Anyway let's sail happily guys!  :D

When I read your post, I honestly thought your friend's non-shipper friend was @jihyok since the description was almost identical! I had to double check @jihyok's recent post. But, yes, totally agree with you. The confirmation is especially nice coming from a non-shipper. :) 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

You know at the Taiwan fanmeet, when Haha asked SA to kiss, JK said "what will Gary's fans think?" and JH said "JK has Soo Young now". But sadly, Gary is married now to another woman and Soo Young is about to marry her BF. Now what will poor SA do? They will run out of excuses at the next fanmeet. May be their brothers should set them up since they really don't have any valid reasons at the moment as to why they can't be with each other. :wink::tongue:

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, sofiemarz said:

Yeah i wish we have but she said organizers are very strict, they dont allow pictures. But hearing that one from a non shipper just an RM fan is something. It only shows that we are not as delusional as others thought we are, and for a regular fan who noticed it, really it says a lot!

May be, something like this. If he wants to, he can put his arm around her shoulder, but it straight away goes to her waist.

0770d-b39df02a-50d4-fcc3-b818-bc55beda7f

0770d-5f624358-96d0-4753-706f-7463a92c3e

cre: marta0713, SA baidu

I firmly believe we aren't as delu as some think we are. In fact, I believe many things start making better sense once you become an SA shipper like for instance, why SA never get paired up or why they interact sometimes like they are best friends and sometimes like they are strangers. 

Just take the SA marriage forecast. MC has never had a marriage forecast in all its years. So a marriage forecast is something pretty serious. It happened in an extremely emotional episode for both JK and JH. There wasn't anything to gain by a marriage forecast at that time since the show was anyway ending, so no more lovelines. Let's suppose the production team forcefully paired them up as a couple so as to appease the hurt RM fans by giving them hope that the two members who went through so much together might have a future as a real couple. But that supposition itself seems so weird! Aren't there better ways than pairing them up? And I really don't see JK and JH sitting through some BS like that if they didn't have something going on. Remember how JK, for a moment, even starts suspecting the SA double penalty is something orchestrated by the production team at the end? He plays it after a point like a joke, but it is pretty obvious he is upset. So, don't really think either of them would have sat through a marriage forecast that was just the handiwork of the production team for their selfish interests. Also don't quite see the rest of the members supporting the marriage forecast in such a situation. Some might say the other members may have been doing it to support the production team, but I really don't see the members being such stooges of the production team. Yes, they all do their bit while promoting JK's and JH's lovelines, but when given a chance to talk about their lovelines seriously, they all prefer to tell the truth. Just take KS at the beginning of the Q&A episode. The biggest question of that episode is as to whether MC have feelings for each other and the expectation is that things will get revealed bit by bit. So, in JS' initial round of questions to the other members about the possibility of MC being real, the expectation is that the others will pretend to act curious about it for a while or act like they themselves quite don't know the real MC equation. But KS can't quite wait like he is expected to and bursts out with "as many chances as for lightning to strike the same place twice". So I really think the other members going along with the marriage forecast asking JK and JH to consider each other in what they know is an extremely emotional situation is coz they genuinely believe SA won't be displeased with it. Some of the other forecasts like Haha's wealth being dependent on how many children he has (the more kids, the better luck) seem like pretty straightforward manipulation since Byul was expecting at that time though they hadn't released the news then. So this one also seems like not something the fortune-teller pulled out of his hat, but something that was known to everybody as a definite possibility.

Many twists and turns happened afterwards once the show's cancellation was revoked, but I feel we have something quite solid there.

@chelseafjl8  Based on the Dispatch article, think the talk was more about how idols date when they are not allowed to use mobile phones by the agency. Hence the talk about using same hair salons or stylists. Think in the case of SA, it is much much easier since they are colleagues and also don't have any such restrictions on using phones. But I am sure having places like a tanning salon or a hair salon which is a private space does give you places where you can meet up frequently though I feel serious dating might happen in even more private spaces. 

5 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

In episode 163, I feel even neutral viewers noticed that it was JK who tried hardest at the games and treated JH like a princess, even more than Gary, who was the Monday BF.

Yeah episode 163 is one of my favs because it's one of the rarest episodes where KJK openly fights for SJH as he always back down because of MC and also because he always tries to divert attention from any romantic possibility between him and SJH. In this episode KJK was strongly fighting for SJH to be in his team from the start but once he displays his manly gestures towards SJH when he carried her in the princess style, PDs and everyone knew that no one can beat KJK's gesture so they pushed it so hard and made KG kiss SJH's cheek. I think that's when KJK was reminded of the show's loveline, that's why he didn't participate in complimenting SJH at the start of the first game, especially that many compliments included romantic words like "I love you" ... However he was like a "beast" once the game started and he worked more than the others so that he can take SJH to his team. Carrying SJH in bridal style was like a natural thing for those two and at some point we can see SJH leaning her head on KJK's shoulder and very close to his face while smiling happily. In this episode KJK was distracted and he intuitevely fought for SJH, and I think PDs was on alert mode all the time and had to signal him many times during filming (and this was discussed here before so I won't talk about it). I think KJK was down when his team was the only one who didn't guess correctly SJH's desired dish, that' why IMO SJH choosing the bulldog was a way to remind KJK that he is the one she cares about. When it was revealed that SJH's favorable dog is the bulldog KJK diverted the attention from himself to KG by saying "Why do you think she loves KG". However anyone can clearly notice the dog is more like KJK with all those muscles LOL Anyway this episode is epic and I sometimes go back to SA parts to rewatch :D 

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

You know at the Taiwan fanmeet, when Haha asked SA to kiss, JK said "what will Gary's fans think?" and JH said "JK has Soo Young now". But sadly, Gary is married now to another woman and Soo Young is about to marry her BF. Now what will poor SA do? They will run out of excuses at the next fanmeet. May be their brothers should set them up since they really don't have any valid reasons at the moment as to why they can't be with each other. :wink::tongue:

Actually this has been on my mind from the Japan episode when editing team put "siblings" caption whith interrogation mark when SJH was super cute trying to play "catch me" with KJK (by the way I love the gifs you shared once before comparing SongSong couple and SA's "catch me" moment). PDs was troubled by SJH's behaviour that can't be considered as co-workers acts, best friends or anything else. What SJH asked from especially from KJK was not some random play, it's something lovers do at the beach, that's why HAHA reminded SJH that it's not something people do at parks but instead on the beach. And have you ever seen friends from opposite sexes playing "catch me" in a playful way on the beach???? I have only seen lovers playing it on the beach where the girl usually teases the boy, then she starts running away and him chasing after her. Back to PDs who didn't have any choice but to label them as "brother and sister" with "?" mark. And like @athoughtcloud1 said, after KG's marriage and probably they knew about the girl will be getting married soon (I think they knew she was engaged by the time she played the blind date with KJK), they were somehow obliged to push the "sibling" status, if not they don't have any choice but go public (if they are in a relationship of course). Regarding new combinations on the show I think the future will unveil many interesting equations between the new and old members, some are already straced like KS-SM, YSC-JH but they will be solidified once the program advance. That's why I think discovering more about the new members should be done while naturally playing games and as time goes by whithout forcing some roles that suffocates the old and new members at the same time. One of the equations that needs to be defined is SA because if the program's going to air for longer a SA defintion should be done delicately. RM members tried to emphasize SA equation two times this far. First time was when HAHA asked them to date, which I think is a way to let viewers see SA as a possible couple in the future but it ended pretty shortly with the excuse that it's a joke to make KJK and SJH mad at the members. KJK was like always the one opposing to any romantic relationship with SJH, you can see him giving a little glare to HAHA when he said "we don't get worked up". The second time, was an indirect try from YJS taking the excuse of punishing SA by sending them to the next destination and HAHA was like always the one encouraging the idea. I think SA as more than colleagues on the show is postponed by KJK, because imo SJH isn't afraid to show her affection toward KJK while on the show, but KJK is more on the calculative side, so he needs to make many theories before taking any serious decision regarding him and SJH while on the show. I think the "You know, I don't take risky decisions" he said to JH is more about this than the game. First of all, there is SJH's new movie "wind wind wind" which is yet to come and KJK has always been distant to SJH whenever she has a drama, movie or when she did WAIL. It's his way of supporting her works. Then there's Turbo's new album release, promotions, concerts and all. We shouldn't forget the controversary with SBS and how some people (from SBS imo) tried to put the blame on SA by saying that KJK-SJH were fired because they decieved everyone and lied about not being in a relationship. So I don't think KJK will make rooms for proofs to that rumor by playing romantic role with SJH. Anyway I don't see any serious work on SA relationship on the show in the near future, however editing teams will give SA fans some easy to spot sweet moments that were meant to be cut before when SJH was part of MC loveline. 

• Like 3

I'm really having fun reading all the posts here:wub:and more sweet moments during FM being posted here makes my heart flutter:wub: and keeps me insanely ship Spartace

To add up to that I've been watching FM of Running Man and there are instances wherein Ji Hyo would pick up those Spartace banners happily and if show it to the crowd :wub:and like what you guys said Jong Kook's hands automatically land on Ji Hyo's waist and seems like being magnet with each other kekeke!~

And here you go my favorite video of all time and I won't get tired replaying this cute and sweet moment of Spartace:wub: If ever you guys watched this already then let's watch it all over again kekekeke

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2UCTGDHK4/?taken-by=spartaceworld&hl=en

In this video you can see JK and JH stared at each other sweetly while JK holding JH's waist then there you go JSJ accidentally looked on their direction then baaaam JH leaned on JK lovingly and the sweetest and wide ear to ear smile of JK and JSJ turning away with a happy yet suspicious smile

(I really don't know how to make the video or pictures appear here T_T I still can't do it)

And I seriously wished too that JK would dance with JH the <Who's Your Mama> because she looks sooo hot dancing it with KS :D Or maybe JK can't handle it kekeke~

I've missed posting here and I'm still training myself how to be observant like you guys for our spartace^_^

Let's keep our ship sailing and this thread more lively~

• Like 7

oh and I really loved how PD nim~ is bringing back the old RM concept merged with the new one and it's even more interesting with the new members :wub: And I really hoped that JK would join the 1% project since he is so brave enough and really excited with the anniversary special of RM! Hoping for Spartace and their brothers interactions:wub:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mongkook said:

I'm really having fun reading all the posts here:wub:and more sweet moments during FM being posted here makes my heart flutter:wub: and keeps me insanely ship Spartace

To add up to that I've been watching FM of Running Man and there are instances wherein Ji Hyo would pick up those Spartace banners happily and if show it to the crowd :wub:and like what you guys said Jong Kook's hands automatically land on Ji Hyo's waist and seems like being magnet with each other kekeke!~

And here you go my favorite video of all time and I won't get tired replaying this cute and sweet moment of Spartace:wub: If ever you guys watched this already then let's watch it all over again kekekeke

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV2UCTGDHK4/?taken-by=spartaceworld&hl=en

In this video you can see JK and JH stared at each other sweetly while JK holding JH's waist then there you go JSJ accidentally looked on their direction then baaaam JH leaned on JK lovingly and the sweetest and wide ear to ear smile of JK and JSJ turning away with a happy yet suspicious smile

(I really don't know how to make the video or pictures appear here T_T I still can't do it)

And I seriously wished too that JK would dance with JH the <Who's Your Mama> because she looks sooo hot dancing it with KS :D Or maybe JK can't handle it kekeke~

I've missed posting here and I'm still training myself how to be observant like you guys for our spartace^_^

Let's keep our ship sailing and this thread more lively~

I'm in love with that moment ^__^ Thank you for sharing

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

The team combinations seem interesting. Looks like SA will be teammates only for a while, but since we love them taking each other on, I am pretty excited. I like what we got to see of the teams formed in the middle. Haha, KS with JH n SM form an interesting team and so do Yoo kook with JSJ n See Chan. I think one of the fun aspects of early RM was the changed dynamics brought in by different combos. Haha n Lks have always been an underused duo in RM. They are the trickster n the betrayer n when put together provide genuine lol moments. HaHyo always bring out the best in each other n KS also focuses on the mission when teamed up with JH. SM was competitive when partnered with haha n was focused when partnering jh during the Mongolia trip. So I am looking forward to the team. N I really enjoy seeing  Kwangmin too. 

JK will bring balance and a competitive edge to the unlucky trio team which may otherwise veer towards displaying a version of the same old unlucky hand. JK also brings out js' competitive side which I love to see.  By the same token, Js brings out jk's more relaxed  cute annoying dongsaeng persona which I enjoy seeing. JS n JK with jsj are also a fun combo. Wonder how se chan will fit in that team, but he has the newbie's enthusiasm for missions, so I am pretty excited as a runner for the coming episode. 

Guest athoughtcloud1

I am looking forward to the family special with JK's bro also coz I wonder whether there will be some talk about the blind date or some reference to the fact that soo young has found someone else. While jk's bro has appeared in his other shows, the episodes he has guested on RM have been important episodes for SA fans. First was the MC brainscan episode where he came to affirm that JH (his sister in law, cough) is a natural beauty. The second was the blind date where he appeared to give some pretense of seriousness to the proceedings. So I am curious about his forthcoming appearance. JK could have invited one of the Turbo members or even Hong Kyung min, but it is his bro again. Will they refer to the blind date in some way since that was his memorable last appearance? 

I bet everyone has seen those moments everywhere on IG, but this clip with Big Bang's "If you" made feel like "oh those little moments are so sweet" :) As I am a very touchy feely person, I don't give a damn about what people think as "indirect kiss", but seeing KJK taking some sipps from his coffee made think in an eer** way LOL Maybe the way KJK drank his coffee is as sexy as his whole aura, anyway have to stop here better than having my post censored :D:D 

As much as I miss their BTS moments, FMs and any cuts or offscreen moments, hope you enjoy :wink::) 

cr to reds alterego

• Like 2

Just finished watching RM live. Won't tell that much since I don't understand Korean and I may get it wrong. All I can say is, ugh. 1 big ugh. Tho we do have the usual SA moments. So I'm good. But still, ugh. Way to build your expectations and shoot it down in the span of 1 minute or less.  

But overall, it's a fun episode. Can't wait for next week :tongue:

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1
10 minutes ago, tunanoona said:

Just finished watching RM live. Won't tell that much since I don't understand Korean and I may get it wrong. All I can say is, ugh. 1 big ugh. Tho we do have the usual SA moments. So I'm good. But still, ugh. Way to build your expectations and shoot it down in the span of 1 minute or less.  

But overall, it's a fun episode. Can't wait for next week :tongue:

I know, right? :bawling:  I was like "OMG! it is gonna happen" and then BAM.. Anyway, hope our day will come too!

Still, lots of SA moments. 

When it comes to teasing JK, JH has a lot to say.

Spoiler

The editing was not good especially before the name tag ripping, they kept on replaying some scenes especially the travel destinations. They should have cut down the flying chair parts as well, too long imo. However, the pd made refreshing changes to the name tag ripping game, which makes it more interesting.

Tdy's episode makes me ship them evem harder, just by seeing how JH tried to stay with Jk when he wasnt feeling well and how JK protected her. 

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I know, right? :bawling:  I was like "OMG! it is gonna happen" and then BAM.. Anyway, hope our day will come too!

Still, lots of SA moments

When it comes to teasing JK, JH has a lot to say.

My mouth was open the whole time. I was like "It can't be..." My love for YJS grew more because of that. 

I can feel it. It's happening soon. 

At first, I was thinking that they might have toned it down because of the last episode. But it seems to me that in every episode, there's a lot of SA moments. I was reading the SA moments episode guide and I noticed that there are episodes where there's none but lately... It's like they are not even trying to hide it (at least in the part of the editing team).

I love that they stuck to each other during the last part. Makes one wonder what they were doing/talking about when their part isn't shown. 

• Like 5

little disclaimer sorry if i'm wrong or misinformed about any of this I don't speak or understand korean so this is really just me guessing what was happening during the episode.

Spoiler

I started the live-stream around the time when they were playing the pool game. It's not really a spoiler  who takes a dive in the pool since SBS posted the pictures  on their intagram I was a little disappointed when they didn't show jihyo getting out the pool mostly because my deluluself wanted to see if jong kook would help her out of the pool lol like kwang soo and se chan did for so min. although I'll need to go back and rewatch that scene but i'm pretty sure I heard jong kook asking her if she was ok after she was thrown in. 

anyway, after that game they play a different version of the name tag ripping game. I didn't understand the rules fully but the teams would change every time someone ripped a name tag. there's a little part where so min and jihyo go after jong kook but jihyo and jong kook do that play fighting thing where they're not really trying but instead are mostly just holding hands together. lol

img%5D

it reminded me a lot of this spartace moment. can't remember the episode 

img%5D

(gif credit: http://leiasalonga.tumblr.com/post/136920845223/spartaces-way-of-fighting-is-a-bit-huh)

to be honest I think they we giving that moment to kwang soo and so min since after they did this they were just looking off at what was happening instead of focusing on ripping each other's name tags.  I don't understand how the teams were set up but at one point jihyo's team wanted jong kook on theirs (I think) so they trick so min to change with him. after that jong kook stays on her team by playing it smart and finding a spot where he can easily fight people off and have his back to the wall. he started off alone there but when kwang soo and sechan go after him they cut to jong kook and jihyo is sitting beside him. I only managed to get a screencap of when kwang soo and se chan were already attacking them but there was definitely a little moment where they were just in that corner together talking.

img%5D

even when they had to change to the blue team and jihyo had left to chase sechan she went back to that spot with jong kook

img%5D

my favorite part though was when it looked like kwang soo was going after jihyo specifically and jong kook was protecting her by holding him off 

img%5D

then by the end they were their usual magnet selves touching and leaning on each other 

img%5D

the next episode looks like it's going to be fun jihyo and her brother look so cute!

• Like 7

Guest athoughtcloud1

After seeing some of the gifs, all I can say is at this point, it is becoming hard to hide.  

@chelseafjl8 Feel that when he is not feeling well, he wants JH around him and JH too takes some extra care of him. 

Grabilla screen capture:

07710-d498ed30-2e5a-dc9f-9e9c-a2bc82827e

Grabilla screen capture:

Grabilla screen capture:

07710-1f9e36e1-7d35-e7c7-3dac-0bccfd495b

07710-97996389-8a09-5e76-30f9-57ecc651f6

07710-50f67c6c-89ec-0b04-0e94-b6f3c0b983

07710-701c0d1a-db08-a247-9972-83a61aa8be

07710-171a796b-0988-e4aa-b370-8887f17480

07710-3cb31ec2-1fa6-c258-abc7-6c75217632

cre: Remember_0w0, SA baidu

21 minutes ago, jihyo658 said:

little disclaimer sorry if i'm wrong or misinformed about any of this I don't speak or understand korean so this is really just me guessing what was happening during the episode.

Reveal hidden contents

I started the live-stream around the time when they were playing the pool game. It's not really a spoiler  who takes a dive in the pool since SBS posted the pictures  on their intagram I was a little disappointed when they didn't show jihyo getting out the pool mostly because my deluluself wanted to see if jong kook would help her out of the pool lol like kwang soo and se chan did for so min. although I'll need to go back and rewatch that scene but i'm pretty sure I heard jong kook asking her if she was ok after she was thrown in. 

anyway, after that game they play a different version of the name tag ripping game. I didn't understand the rules fully but the teams would change every time someone ripped a name tag. there's a little part where so min and jihyo go after jong kook but jihyo and jong kook do that play fighting thing where they're not really trying but instead are mostly just holding hands together. lol

img%5D

it reminded me a lot of this spartace moment. can't remember the episode 

img%5D

(gif credit: http://leiasalonga.tumblr.com/post/136920845223/spartaces-way-of-fighting-is-a-bit-huh)

to be honest I think they we giving that moment to kwang soo and so min since after they did this they were just looking off at what was happening instead of focusing on ripping each other's name tags.  I don't understand how the teams were set up but at one point jihyo's team wanted jong kook on theirs (I think) so they trick so min to change with him. after that jong kook stays on her team by playing it smart and finding a spot where he can easily fight people off and have his back to the wall. he started off alone there but when kwang soo and sechan go after him they cut to jong kook and jihyo is sitting beside him. I only managed to get a screencap of when kwang soo and se chan were already attacking them but there was definitely a little moment where they were just in that corner together talking.

img%5D

even when they had to change to the blue team and jihyo had left to chase sechan she went back to that spot with jong kook

img%5D

my favorite part though was when it looked like kwang soo was going after jihyo specifically and jong kook was protecting her by holding him off 

img%5D

then by the end they were their usual magnet selves touching and leaning on each other 

img%5D

the next episode looks like it's going to be fun jihyo and her brother look so cute!

Don't speak Korean either but based on what was happening, I think these are the rules of the nametag ripping part:

1. There's a time limit

2. Only those who wear the red cap (which is originally the black team) get to rip nametags.

3. When you rip the nametag from the other team, you both will get switched.

4. The team with the most members with I Go stickers would be those who will get to go.

The twist they made was whoever is in their team will get to go to. That's why JH complained when the PDs were explaining the rules but they were relieved when their team got to be the one who's chasing. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, chelseafjl8 said:

CwwSH59.jpg

gkEwT2n.gif

XshTosL.gif

gFX7vkf.gif

iB4ijNn.gif

YMVl20C.gif

OReL2Vs.gif

dimsN0C.gif

8ABXI1Z.jpg

bClNPcL.png

mQHxso5.png

B3NL583.gif

itrfTLL.gif

UpocuaO.gif

ltHosvn.gif

I4hWOfP.gif

IaxYs40.gif

cr.Remember_0w0, 懵懵愛金萌萌,SA baidu

spartace cut: https://m.weibo.cn/1696826191/4130202335917332 cut cr.叶知秋-11

Can anyone seriously tell this two that there is a lot of space around them,  they are seriously sticky like glue,  and like a magnet who automatically drawn to each other.. My gosssh are they even hiding?  But i'm so loving this!  :wub: thanks guys for sharing.  Will wait for subs tom! 

• Like 5