[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Don't you think it would be risky to send JK and SM on a mission alone? In the stress and fear of the moment, who knows what she would blurt out? There won't be even any of the RM cast to cover up for her like in the last episode. JK's glare at her after she blurted out he was married/not single reminded me of the death glare he gave KS when he said he wanted to switch bodies with JH. LOL

Technically, it is possible for JK and SM to be sent on the trip. Most of the trips, other than the Diamond mission, have high risk factors. So it is meant for someone who will be ready to attempt them and that fits JK. Again, he is part of the group that did not get the penalty last time. They also showed JK attempting the rope bridge mission in the couple race episode. But for entertainment purposes, they may also choose someone who is not good at it.  Another factor is  about the dice throw deciding the winner. I don't know whether they will re-introduce the dice throw next episode, but in this episode, it wasn't used. If the dice throw is not used in the next episode too (which seems to be the final one to choose who gets the stickers), think that means the production team has already decided who they want to go (not that dice throws can't be manipulated). This time, JS and JK picked two people to go, so it was certainly based on what the PDs wanted. So Min has already got two stickers, so in some ways, she has chances. But even if the PDs do send JK and SM, I don't see them sending them off alone to do the mission like last time. Think most fans would respond to them being sent off together with "wish it were KwangMin/Spartace".  

KwangMin and Spartace (to some extent) are the relationships the production team seems to be invested in these days, so why complicate them? If it is JK and SM, it won't be like the Tokyo and Yokohama division they did for the Scary Tour. Perhaps the whole cast will travel together but the two of them would do the mission alone. That would make it less awkward for everybody.  

But then again, two people doing the mission together has some romantic elements to it, so it may be KwangMin too (keeping my hopes really low for SA).  Who knows!  JK even said "whoever gets chosen will most likely pick KS". They keep pushing the unfortunate KS trope and it may be interpreted as yet another example of how KS cannot escape his misfortune. YooLee are the main characters for the production team at the moment, so there is some probability for one of them to go. If it is any of the scaredy cat guys who gets chosen, there is a strong chance for JK to get chosen. Some of the missions are really scary and for people with genuine fear of heights, it may be difficult to even finish them. So you may want at least one person to finish the mission so that there will be footage of the mission being completed. 

Haha too has got two stickers, so it may be Haha and JK too. But since the PDs haven't explored their variety relationship that much these days and it will exclude both of the two new members, there is lesser probability of it. There is also some chance that Se Chan will get chosen and he may choose JH or JK. But Se Chan has less variety appeal right now compared to SM, so the chances are not that bright. Even for the last episode, while they gave a main character to Se Chan, they also brought in both JK and YJS.

I feel JK and SM may be partnered up in the future, but wouldn't the easier first step be putting them in a team with someone both are comfortable with?. SM and Haha were partnered up in the couple race and that helped them get over their awkwardness, but before that, they were put in a team once with LKS and then with JS. But I think it was after the JS team up that they started bonding more. They may do the same with JK . They might put her on a team with JK and somebody else both of them are comfortable with like LKS or YJS or Haha.

I can kind of see where JSM is coming from. She and Haha weren't that close before. But during the last 2 episodes, I got the feeling that Haha has started treating her like a little sister where before it was more like a new colleague. So perhaps she wants such an equation with JK too. Her brother is a bodybuilder, so guess once they get past the initial awkwardness, think it would be easier for her to place JK.

An episode together can really bring people together, like what happened to JSM and Haha. The same thing happened to Haha and JH way back in an episode in the 40s, where they went on a road trip. I remember one of them mentioning that how they werent yet close at that point despite having filmed RM for almost a year, and the beginning of the episode was awkward, but both Haha and JH loosened up considerably as the episode got on. So the same may have happened for JSM and Haha. 

I'm of the group that highly believes 99% of the time, all the groupings or pairings are pre-arranged by the producers; even when the guests 'choose' the cast members, its not really by choice. For a long time on RM, YJS always got the main guest, while JK would get the secondary guest. So I wouldnt be surprised that for this 1% trip, it still boils down to whoever the PDs want. However, putting JK and JSM together for the trip could be boring in the sense that I dont think they fear any of the possible challenges, so it would make for boring TV to have no one playing the scaredy cat role. And both JK and JSM expressed in the last ep that they are okay to go onto the trip. You would need at least one person who would be afraid, and that would fall onto YJS, JSJ, LKS, Haha and maybe YSC. So one fearless person (JK, JH or JSM) along with one 'scared' person would make for better TV. Its similar to the logic of how people found teams with both SA boring in the past, because these two would not always make exaggerated variety actions and played games seriously.

• Like 3

Happy 7th Year Anniversary to RM! May the staff, the PDs, and all our beloved members be blessed now and in the future. You've worked so hard to bring all of us viewers countless hours of happiness. At times, when we were at our lowest, you made the difference between a frown and a smile.  Many of us may not have been with you from the start, but we promise to stay with you until the end. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all so very much!

RM, fighting! SA, fighting!

• Like 4

Guest athoughtcloud1

I was really busy and the thread is moving so fast these days.

@mn0096 Sorry I forgot to mention the word 'fight' and you had to tax your brains to understand it was the hug after the pillow fight. Think you mentioned exactly what was on my mind, that JK wouldn't have done something like that which made even his colleagues kind of look away unless he was in a place where apologizing to JH mattered more than everything else. I also loved how he was touching her face where his pillow had hurt her. His fingers were also kind of covering her mouth which, for me, was a bit intimate.

Btw I feel your sister has some shipper genes, just that they need to be activated. LOL

@julia147 Thank you for remembering. Yes, I was travelling but for work. :( I will post my SA timeline once I am a bit free.

I am really excited to see how JH's brother would behave around JK and how JK's brother would behave around JH. Just hope those teams interact and we get to see some of it.

Guest athoughtcloud1
1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

I already posted about drinking from the same straw, but I just remembered something so want to add to my earlier post. I personally still find it far too intimate for siblings and friends to use the same straw, and see the act as something that lovers are more likely to do. But, in the spirit of fairness and also as an attempt to keep myself grounded in my delulu, I remember when KJK's best bud CTH (from 2D1N) came in one of the earlier episodes, while doing a secret mission, he looked at what KJK ate, turned to him, and opened his mouth to be fed. KJK quickly and without any surprise complied. So, sharing food whether using the same utensil or actually being hand fed is a normal thing for KJK and his very close circle. Without a doubt, SJH is part of that circle so it makes sense that SA would be fine sharing a drink from the same straw. My point is, there's nothing wrong with doing that. My question still remains, if there's nothing wrong, why try to hide it? Very cautious. Very cute. Very SA. :D 

I won't consider it out of the ordinary if the RM cast drink from the same straw. They have done lots of missions like that before where they use the same utensils.  There was a mission where both JH and Haha exchanged their ice cream and ramen and ate using the same chopsticks and spoon. During episode 105, I believe JK and JH drink from the same bottle and perhaps KS and SJ too (since they wanted to save money). Again, don't think it would matter much to them after 7 years. 

While I have seen JK feed a lot of men with his hand, I have only noticed him feeding two women by hand so far - JH and his mother. Do tell me in case I have missed any other instances or whether it is normal for him to use his hand to feed a woman.

One can't be sure what exactly JH was doing behind JK. Perhaps she stretched at the same time he was in front of her. But like @saissuspicious, I too feel JK moving the coffee looked from one hand to another looked slightly sneaky. Think there are times when JH wants to have something JK is having or he has brought things for her to eat like the fried squid he was feeding her in the fifth anniversary special. It also reminded me of this part in an earlier episode where JH calls JK and sort of stretches her head to where JK is sitting. Was she asking to taste the uncooked ramen he was eating or was it for something else? But her action looks really cute. JK's eyes have an amused expression when he looks at her.

44 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I am really excited to see how JH's brother would behave around JK and how JK's brother would behave around JH. Just hope those teams interact and we get to see some of it.

I am looking forward for that too. When I saw that, I was like "Ooh. And the plot thickens..." I would pay to see their interactions. 

16 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Think there are times when JH wants to have something JK is having or he has brought things for her to eat like the fried squid he was feeding her in the fifth anniversary special. It also reminded me of this part in an earlier episode where JH calls JK and sort of stretches her head to where JK is sitting. Was she asking to taste the uncooked ramen he was eating or was it for something else? But her action looks really cute. JK's eyes have an amused expression when he looks at her.

Now that you mentioned it, I don't know why but I have this nagging feeling that I can't shake off. It was during this (the part where JH elbowed JK)

I have this feeling that she was asking for JK to give her some of the food which he won. IDK why but that's what comes to my mind whenever I see that scene.

• Like 2

@athoughtcloud1 Well nowadays I expect everything from new PDs, I think they are trying new combinations especially with the new members to fasten their integration (which I think is taking more than necessary as the show is giving this vibe of still integrating new members and let's see how they are doing).  Actually I think we have reached a stage where we already know the over all character of the new members, so let us discover more naturally as the program advance. Don't want to say more as it is the 7th year anniversary of RM, so HAPPY 7TH YEAR for all RM fans around the world :) Back to whose likely to go for the next trip, based on who have 2 stickers already, HAHA, JSM and JSJ one of them is likely to go and will drag one of the non-marked ones with them. If HAHA is going, I don't see him taking KJK with him unless KJK is going to richard simmons him off the next episode. If JSM is going maybe she will take KJK as a shield if the destination is one of the scariest one. Or LKS as it is already a good combination to develop as the male-female version of betrayals and weirdness not as a romantic combination. However we could have a twist like in the first project and next episode can change the number of "1Go stickers" one can have, then new combinations would rise like YSC-SJH I think it would be funny if those two go to the sky walking above the valley in Indonesia I think, YSC is a scaredy cat while SJH is the courageous type, we can have a hilarious combination which improve YSC's character on the show and bring back SJH's ace image which I miss so much. Next week episode is about "avoiding to be the unlucky ones" while they mention that series of betrayals will occur and that you shouldn't trust anyone. I think we know are the unlucky ones. Anyway KJK-SJH-HAHA-JSM are on the black team while YJS-LKS-YSC-JSJ belongs to the white team. I think there will be changes in the team members as KJK is seen wearing both team Ts. I think next week episode is a good one, the preview is like old RM episodes but I don't want the members to exert themselves just so the fans could be satisfied. 

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

It's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw SA with their real brothers on the show. I think they will try to avoid too much interaction, especially that their brothers are newbies in front of so many cameras. I think SJH's brother had some encounters before with KJK, it's hard to think that they didn't inetract while he went to 401 Quan Resto opening in Busan with his sister. As for SJH I think she is more familiar with KJK's brother as he guested two or three times before in RM, he even shared a photo with SJH on his SNS. I think JSM's real brother is also one of the guests. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, julia147 said:

welcome and thank for the information, i didnt know that. but if JH did atleast once refuse to do it then SA wasnt always went along with "MC is belong to each other".

It remind me of the topic we discussed the other day, that because SA went along with it so MC shippers believed it is true relationship

you're welcome, i'm sorry i couldnt find that footage again in tube as it was so long time ago. at least thats what witnesses said. i remember it cause that the first time i know monday couple thing is not that serious thing

• Like 2

Morning guys!  Just wanna share something!  Someone added me in a convo today at IG just to tell me to stop linking JK with JH coz he has a gf.  I dont know if he/she but ill use she!  She send me a link of youtube vid with jk andva girl,  which she said is jk gf,  strolling in LA... Funny thing is,  i saw that vid already long time ago and i dont know if she is really listening to the convo of the girl and jk on the vid and i dont know if she watched really the whole vid,  but that vid actually is by a tourist or resident in LA (no idea)  who happens to see jk strolling and the companion of girl said " ohh it kjk" and the girl like " who is he? " She doesn't even know who kjk is and its her companion who told her who kjk is! And the girl end up asking jk for a pic!  Sorry for blabbering very early in the morning,  but i just thought,  maybe i am a hardcore shipper already coz that acct really added me to a private convo just to tell me to stop!  Anyway have avgood day ahead guys and let's carry on sailing with our ship! 

Btw,  for those curious, vifvyou want to see the vid just look in yt,  "the girl dont know kim jong kook" something like that :D

• Like 2

Sorry guys i mistaken,  but the one who added me in the vid iscreferring to jk companion in the vid!  Which i dont know if really is his companion!  Anyway you can watchbit if you want the title is Kim jong who?  And see jk companion with white cap but as i said until jk announced i'd still be sailin' here! :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

Sorry guys i mistaken,  but the one who added me in the vid iscreferring to jk companion in the vid!  Which i dont know if really is his companion!  Anyway you can watchbit if you want the title is Kim jong who?  And see jk companion with white cap but as i said until jk announced i'd still be sailin' here! :D

I saw the vid a while back, too, but only noticed KJK walking fast by himself to his car. Somewhere in Gangnam, according to the tourist who met him. He still stopped for a selfie, when asked. Also, I couldn't find anyone wearing a white cap until I stop-framed the video when he appeared. His "companion" looked like a random girl wearing shorts and a white cap, just casually strolling down the street. Someone he walked past by. Was she walking with him? Did she get into his car? Was he hiding something or someone? I didnt think so, but didn't do anything else beyond stop-framing, so could have missed something. As @sofiemarz said, just search "Kim Jong who" on YT. 

BTW, no one in the comments of the video mentioned a "companion" or noticed anything else beyond how lucky the tourist was for running into him. There was 1 comment asking who the girl in the white cap was. How did this person see the girl when everybody missed her? We seem to see and hear lots of interesting things lately. We recently also had an unhappy guest in the forum. Until SA announces, I'll keep shipping happily, myself! :) 

• Like 3

Since I'm just sitting here with nothing to do, I looked at the vid again and stop-framed, but carefully this time. He did turn back a few times to talk to her, so they could have actually been walking together. At one point when he took a selfie with the tourist, the girl in the white cap walked by, but slowly, so she's quite visible for a few seconds. Anything's possible. Still, happy shipping, everyone!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

Since I'm just sitting here with nothing to do, I looked at the vid again and stop-framed, but carefully this time. He did turn back a few times to talk to her, so they could have actually been walking together. At one point when he took a selfie with the tourist, the girl in the white cap walked by, but slowly, so she's quite visible for a few seconds. Anything's possible. Still, happy shipping, everyone!

I downloaded the vid just so i can zoom it.. It looks like they are walking together,  then notice someones taking vid,  he walked forward but turn back many times to talk to the woman.  Then the woman looks like went to the other side of the car 'coz he took a selfie with the girl then went into the car and looks like he is the one driving.  And yes anything is possible here. 

• Like 1

i read in somewhere that the RM anniversary will be aired in 12, 

but it's turn out will be air in next sunday.

but in preview for next week there's no guest?

please enlighten me...

thank you chingu

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dina82 said:

i read in somewhere that the RM anniversary will be aired in 12, 

but it's turn out will be air in next sunday.

but in preview for next week there's no guest?

please enlighten me...

thank you chingu

That was the old news that also mentioned their interest in inviting Gary and Joong ki. There's no way that RM is airing on a wednesday.

The anniversary ep. will be aired on 23/7.

• Like 2

hey guys. just a random question. what do you think about new pairing in RM? as i see a bunch of episode with new member, i can tell that the production team are creating some new dynamic into the scene. like JK-JSM, LKS-JSM ,YSC-YJS as unlucky duo and many more. can you tell me what your opinion, is it good or bad, is it gonna work or not? surprise me :)  as me, i can see a lot of SJH-YSC . A LOT. the production team are working their touch to both of them, which is you can see that Pd like to place them side by side A LOT nowadays. they also put them together on team or activities (i can't find a proper word for this :tongue: ) . what do you guys think? can they do it? can they work it? believe it or not. :tongue:  wanna your opinions. (sorry i update this on mobile so the font and spacing came out as weird as f)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

I downloaded the vid just so i can zoom it.. It looks like they are walking together,  then notice someones taking vid,  he walked forward but turn back many times to talk to the woman.  Then the woman looks like went to the other side of the car 'coz he took a selfie with the girl then went into the car and looks like he is the one driving.  And yes anything is possible here. 

i couldn't saw clearly at the beginning since the camere was a bit shaking. the last time i saw the woman is after KJK took selfie with the tourist, when the woman walking near the stair which lead to a store/resto. i lost sight of her after that.

there's so many possibility. so until there's an official announcement, i will still shipping happily :D

• Like 3

Honestly, in the video you can only see usual nice KJK as at the beginning you see he was walking close to the girl and when they see the camera they begging walking separately but it's not clear if the girl enters to the restaurant, continue walking or enter the car.

If was a Date he will be more careful as they were walking in plain day in Gangnam.

Regarding if JK has a girlfriend all the clues are there so I really believe he has one; now is the girl is not JH she need to be a saint because the closeness and chemistry this 2 have can't be denied I will be really upset if my boyfriend is so close, worried and nice with a coworker friend. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, BantersAngel said:

hey guys. just a random question. what do you think about new pairing in RM? as i see a bunch of episode with new member, i can tell that the production team are creating some new dynamic into the scene. like JK-JSM, LKS-JSM ,YSC-YJS as unlucky duo and many more. can you tell me what your opinion, is it good or bad, is it gonna work or not? surprise me :)  as me, i can see a lot of SJH-YSC . A LOT. the production team are working their touch to both of them, which is you can see that Pd like to place them side by side A LOT nowadays. they also put them together on team or activities (i can't find a proper word for this :tongue: ) . what do you guys think? can they do it? can they work it? believe it or not. :tongue:  wanna your opinions. (sorry i update this on mobile so the font and spacing came out as weird as f)

The new combinations are good at giving a new air to the show my favorite one was HH-SC-JH.  I also enjoy some moment of JSM-LKS, but JSM-YJS get on my nerves 

I honestly don't see JK-JSM as a good combination as she can be too annoying and with JK temperament, I feel he will get angry at her and say sometime not too nice to her and for that I think they will need to have a 3 person combination that balance the equation as JK-JSM-LKS or JK-JSM-JH or JK-JSM-YJS

I honestly hope they don't tray to make a triangle between JK-JSM-KS as this was fun in the Rusia episode because was something random that happen but not something to go on an on

• Like 4