[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

24 minutes ago, cleo47012 said:

Regarding if JK has a girlfriend all the clues are there so I really believe he has one; now is the girl is not JH she need to be a saint because the closeness and chemistry this 2 have can't be denied I will be really upset if my boyfriend is so close, worried and nice with a coworker friend. 

He doesn't live in a bubble. He has female relatives, acquaintances, and, yes, even friends. Not every female is a romantic possibility. But, let's say he's out platonically walking with one of them. I can see how, after detecting fans with cameras approaching, they would choose to separate. We all know how weird it is for single  K-celebrities. I remember how even with his nieces after they post selfies with him, they still had to make sure the fans knew they were his nieces and not girlfriends. Even some psychotic fans call themselves his girlfriends and even wives, and they do this on his IG -- totally insane! 

No worries, guys. Let's ship happily until further notice. My suggestion for the near future is to simply look forward to the 7th year reunion. Too bad KG, SJK, and Lizzy can't make it, but I look forward to interactions between SA and their real brothers. Let's get our Sherlock Holmes hats out, and give JSJ a run for his money!

And I totally agree with @cleo47012 -- if his GF is not MIss Mongji, she must be saint.  

• Like 5

Guest athoughtcloud1

I also got a similar message on insta regarding this girl from I suspect the same person. I know who the sender is. She had linked JK up with another girl a few weeks back and was really sure JK was dating that girl. Now she thinks JK is dating a new girl based on this video. Honestly, this is the fourth or fifth girl I am hearing JK is dating in the span of 4-5 months from some fans, so these days I don't get surprised anymore.

No one finally know who JK is dating. But some of these people call themselves JK or SA fans and then say things like "perhaps JK is just desperate to settle down. So he might settle for any girl". I really don't have any answers to such people. If it is a girl other than JH, I am sure JK is the kind of man who would choose her to be his partner not coz he is desperate, but because she suits him.

Well, nobody really knows and any evidence that JK may be with another girl should be given its due respect. But from what I see in the video, it seems quite a stretch to assume she is his GF. They are walking in Gangnam in broad daylight. Remember how JH's Dispatch article said one reason she and her CEO were not caught earlier was coz they avoided the busy Gangnam area and chose to date in the outskirts of Ilsan? So, for JK to walk with his girlfriend alone in broad daylight on a Gangnam street, not even choosing to cover his face or for her to cover her face, seems like an open invitation for people to notice them. Usually celebs date in groups so that nobody can really say who is with who or they come by separate cars and only meet in a private location, so for JK, who has never been caught by Dispatch all these years, to just walk down the street with his GF alone (there are lots of cars on the street and you can see two girls passing JK by on the street), seems hard to believe, doesn't it? JK seems to be a bit dressed up, so perhaps he is coming after some event. Either the girl could be a staff member who accompanied him or a random fan on the street who he spoke to for a while. In either case, the girl wanted to stay out of the camera, but that doesn't automatically make her JK's secret GF.

I can understand shipper fans getting anxious, but the trend I observe these days among some fans is that they are not just ready to wait. I am not going into the details, but I think people should not  message random strangers on insta asking them if their friend is dating JK. Why do you need to find out this desperately? Wait and see! If SA are not real, so be it. JK and JH will declare whoever they are dating when they think it is the right time. If they are dating other people, then that is coz they really find that person suitable. We have to respect that. But asking people to stop shipping JK with JH coz you think he is dating some other girl based on evidence like this is really weird.

52 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I also got a similar message on insta regarding this girl from I suspect the same person. I know who the sender is. She had linked JK up with another girl a few weeks back and was really sure JK was dating that girl. Now she thinks JK is dating a new girl based on this video. Honestly, this is the fourth or fifth girl I am hearing JK is dating in the span of 4-5 months from some fans, so these days I don't get surprised anymore.

No one finally know who JK is dating. But some of these people call themselves JK or SA fans and then say things like "perhaps JK is just desperate to settle down. So he might settle for any girl". I really don't have any answers to such people. If it is a girl other than JH, I am sure JK is the kind of man who would choose her to be his partner not coz he is desperate, but because she suits him.

Well, nobody really knows and any evidence that JK may be with another girl should be given its due respect. But from what I see in the video, it seems quite a stretch to assume she is his GF. They are walking in Gangnam in broad daylight. Remember how JH's Dispatch article said one reason she and her CEO were not caught earlier was coz they avoided the busy Gangnam area and chose to date in the outskirts of Ilsan? So, for JK to walk with his girlfriend alone in broad daylight on a Gangnam street, not even choosing to cover his face or for her to cover her face, seems like an open invitation for people to notice them. Usually celebs date in groups so that nobody can really say who is with who or they come by separate cars and only meet in a private location, so for JK, who has never been caught by Dispatch all these years, to just walk down the street with his GF alone (there are lots of cars on the street and you can see two girls passing JK by on the street), seems hard to believe, doesn't it? JK seems to be a bit dressed up, so perhaps he is coming after some event. Either the girl could be a staff member who accompanied him or a random fan on the street who he spoke to for a while. In either case, the girl wanted to stay out of the camera, but that doesn't automatically make her JK's secret GF.

I can understand shipper fans getting anxious, but the trend I observe these days among some fans is that they are not just ready to wait. I am not going into the details, but I think people should not  message random strangers on insta asking them if their friend is dating JK. Why do you need to find out this desperately? Wait and see! If SA are not real, so be it. JK and JH will declare whoever they are dating when they think it is the right time. If they are dating other people, then that is coz they really find that person suitable. We have to respect that. But asking people to stop shipping JK with JH coz you think he is dating some other girl based on evidence like this is really weird.

Yeah i saw your name there at the private message!  Anyway sorry for making this thread active in some negative vibes.  As i said anything is possible,  may it be with that girl or whoever he chose to!  Its not our prerogative to chose or to dictate!  I admit it shook me up,  but after a fruitful day i had today i realize that anything is possible.  And that nobody can say what until the person involve say it himself/herself!!!  Miracle do happen everyday.  Im a shipper but i always reserve something for the reality.  But as i said in one of my recent post, as long as no announcement from either of them,  i'd still be sailing with this ship!  I maybe shaken at times but it doesn't mean i'd jump out immediately!  I'll be more observant and more mature!  So happy sailing guys and thank you for your input.  I'm happy that nobody reacted so violently!  That's why i like this thread people are mature and open minded! ☺ 

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1

I will feel sad if SA are not real, but I think I will manage coz at the end of the day, I am a Runner. I was just a casual fan of RM when I started out, but now I am a huge fan and there is something in the relationships of the cast that is so heart-warming. You feel like you are watching the members of a real family who all have their quirks and differences, but stand together coz they treasure each other. For me, being an SA fan did give me a chance to watch all the episodes quite closely and focus more on the relationships between the cast so as to get a perspective on SA. So watching the episodes for SA hints has also been partly about watching the bonds JH and JK have with the rest of the cast as well as observing the relationships among the other members. I know RM as a show needs to sell the "members are a family" thing since that is kind of their USP, but I don't think it is all for show. The way LKS teared up at the awards last year declaring the last 7 years were the happiest period of his life which in turn made everybody else get emotional seemed so real. 

I have days when I feel JK and JH should just quit the show and focus on something else, but in my heart, I know I am glad they are still on the show so that I can see them being part of the RM family. There is also something in me that continues to hope the show gets a second lease of life and though I curse and get impatient with the PDs at times, I still hope they can help the show reach where it once used to be. I feel RM recently has been able to get one foot out of that room it had been trapped for long and last episode was delightful for me since I got to see some of the things I love. Even to hear the "3...2...1... Race Start" was such a relief and then to see the splitscreens with 8 of them standing alone in their corner, ready for the battles ahead, felt so wonderful. 

mainovi posted the beginning of the "I am sorry I love you" episode and though it doesn't have any SA moments, I love it since we get to see the close bonds between the members. All of them listen so keenly to the radio messages and you can see they are all emotional at the end of it though JS, in his usual style, credits the beauty of the moment to the RJ's voice since the stories, he says, are not supposed to be beautiful. 

Spoiler

I am very grateful RM is still on today. If Gong Heechul had his way, the RM we know and love would have ended in Feb and something else which they just called RM would have been airing. Thankfully, the members stood by each other, the main producers were forced to acknowledge the bonds the cast had with each other as well as the fans. From the current situation, seems like RM will air at least till the end of this year which is something we couldn't have predicted at the beginning of this year. Happy 7th Anniversary, Running Man! My Sundays won't be the same without you around!

@athoughtcloud1 thanks for sharing the videos, and I must say (without making myself sound like a creep), I always look forward to reading your posts. 

I already said before that I only started being SJH's (and RM) fan since January of this year, and I didn't really follow any accounts that would give me updates about RM. Only until February came when I finally made a decision to follow RM and SJH accounts on Twitter and read RM-related articles then I found out RM is ending. It was devastating to hear that the only show you love is going to end already, and you're just starting to watch it. So I made a really quick decision to attend their fanmeeting in another country, and I even went as far as looking for anyone who wants to go with me, and I would be willing to buy the FM ticket for them (I FOUND ONE and bought us VIP tickets, Yay!), thinking that I might not have any other opportunity to see them together after this.

I admit that the latest episodes were kind of frustrating to watch as I loved the old RM, but I also do understand that the members' agility and strength must be put into consideration, they're not getting any younger. But knowing that I can still watch JH and the rest of the members (and I have started to focus on SA lately, but I am really bad compared to the expert-level hawk eyes you guys have) every week is a huge sigh of relief for me. 

I am just happy I was able to take the RM bus before it leaves. I hope the show continues for a long time (even when SA gets married already LOL Imagine Tiger-Kkuk getting tamed by Mongji).

By the way, what's the episode when JK's mom appeared as a guest? Thanks y'all.

• Like 5

On 01/07/2017 at 3:28 PM, athoughtcloud1 said:

When it comes to JK's songs, think it is better to focus on those songs whose lyrics he contributed to. Agree, there are songs which may follow a general pattern, but something like "We" written in 2015 with so many RM references and the talk about a love getting better over time like wine seems like something that fits the SA context. 

Heard KJK has written or collaborated in writing different songs of Turbo's soon to be released album, so looking forward to the to album as a whole but also to the songs or the parts written by KJK :wink::D 

• Like 5

Watching RM ep 163! Princess Jihyo ep!  I noticed during the mud paddy race,  everyone was calling JH sweet names to gain her attention and affection one man has not said a single thing!  While everybody is fighting over sweet nothings to JH he is just silent!  Maybe he is too shy to call her sweet names,  but i wonder why???  But when they wer on the game reaching for the flags he was the most eager to win and was shouting JH name as a mantra!!! Hmmmm... I guess the saying "Actions speaks louder than words" does really apply to him! :D

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

I love the new equations being formed on the show. I think the addition of the new members has made the old games exciting again. One of the complaints people used to have with the old games in the 2014-15 period was how they had gotten predictable. There were certain patterns - the members would gang up on JK and oust him first, KS would betray at the end etc. etc. But there is some unpredictability now with the new members. If somebody else was the Sheriff other than Se Chan, he would have tried to form alliances and start getting the strongest members out. But since Se Chan is new, he chose to work alone and that led to some twists and turns. (Se Chan has potential for future spy missions. He is cool under pressure and his acting was on point, especially with the discovery of the lost "I go" stickers). SM has already built a reputation for betraying, is considered weird and made things interesting with her statements about how she was the Sheriff. So the old games when played again have an air of unpredictability for the moment.

I too look forward to the new combinations. I think Se Chan has potential of making a good equation with JH. JH has taken to him quite fast and he has also gotten close to JH pretty quickly. I think it is natural for the female on the team to take care of the male newbie since the female newbie has so many men to take care of her. I think his character can develop on the show as one of JH's close dongsaengs since KS has got a new role to fill and KwangMong is not highlighted as it used to be (I know there are people who are worried about that, but I think it is a normal case of editing and getting new roles. I am sure KS, being the caring guy he is, is still taking care of his JH noona behind the scenes, just that they don't focus on it much. But more than because of KwangMin, I think it is because of the re-developed SA equation. While KS was always caring of JH, I think he also stepped in for JK at times since Gary couldn't always be counted on when it came to taking care of the little things for JH. But even in the old episodes or at fanmeets, you can see KS taking a step back when JK steps in. An example is the mystery box episode where when JH collapses in fright, KS also accompanies JK to her side to help her up, but then lets JK do the job and walks back. The same happens in the 2015 year end awards escalator part where if I remember right, KS, in front of the cameras, initially helped JH up the first escalator, but when they reached the second escalator which was not at first covered by fancams, it was JK helping her up.) I think JK-SM also has variety potential since he is intense and she is silly and isn't the kind to get upset even if the oppas or unni scold her. Thought JK was being sweet with her when he asked her where she was going off after the elevator ride (think they wanted her to stay behind so as to oust her since she was claiming to be the sheriff). I feel he treats her at times like a female KS, so once the initial awkwardness wears off, think theirs will also be an interesting combination,

The two new members were first allowed to mix with the cast in small groups in relaxed environments with all the travelling they did ( and travelling does help people bond). Now there are some equations that have already been formed and the new members too feel confident about mixing with the older group. Now we are back to the older format and I hope it continues for some time coz JK and JH shine for me when they have something challenging to do. You could see how excited JK was last episode perhaps coz he had got a challenging mission. More than the name-tag ripping, it is the mind games that I miss and last episode was interesting coz of that.  I liked how the last mission had segments where the cast had to work together and where they had to be individualistic and make alliances. It was nice to see Yoo-Kook back again. Though Yoo-Kook pretend like they hate being around each other, I know they have fun being on the same team and it is fun to watch their bickering. 

Seems like there is some mixing up in the next episode with the team combinations. JK seems to be wearing a white shirt in the pool mission while JH is wearing black. 

Guest athoughtcloud1
13 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Watching RM ep 163! Princess Jihyo ep!  I noticed during the mud paddy race,  everyone was calling JH sweet names to gain her attention and affection one man has not said a single thing!  While everybody is fighting over sweet nothings to JH he is just silent!  Maybe he is too shy to call her sweet names,  but i wonder why???  But when they wer on the game reaching for the flags he was the most eager to win and was shouting JH name as a mantra!!! Hmmmm... I guess the saying "Actions speaks louder than words" does really apply to him! :D

Think he doesn't like saying things like "i love you" for fun. Feel he is the type who says things like that with all its seriousness. Even in episode 149 where though the other guys try to butter up JH, the most attractive among the gumihos, JK doesn't say anything to woo her. Those times he tries to pass off his admiration as buttering up JH like in the Ji Hyo special episode, this happens. The other guys don't stand a chance! LOL

In episode 163, I feel even neutral viewers noticed that it was JK who tried hardest at the games and treated JH like a princess, even more than Gary, who was the Monday BF.

Guest athoughtcloud1

@jihyok Thank you!  Yes, it would have been pretty unfortunate to become a fan of the show just when it was ending! So you really got to see the members live!

I have seen JK's brother around JH, but haven't seen JH's bro around JK. JH's bro seems kind of naughty, so would love to see how he behaves around the future BIL. Will JK also praise his handsome looks? 

@saissuspicious JK's bro has guested on variety shows before and though he guested twice on the show, he hasn't really given anything away. JH's bro is also an actor. So think they aren't that green when it comes to acting on a show. Still I trust in the hawk eyes of SA shippers like always. :)

I am really looking forward to JK's new songs coz I love him as a singer and as an added benefit, there are things for us to analyse.

@mn0096 I had forgotten about your post but I love Hide and Seek too. I loved it more than 'Again'. It is such a beautiful song, perfect for winter!

5 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Think he doesn't like saying things like "i love you" for fun. Feel he is the type who says things like that with all its seriousness. Even in episode 149 where though the other guys try to butter up JH, the most attractive among the gumihos, JK doesn't say anything to woo her. Those times he tries to pass off his admiration as buttering up JH like in the Ji Hyo special episode, this happens. The other guys don't stand a chance! LOL

In episode 163, I feel even neutral viewers noticed that it was JK who tried hardest at the games and treated JH like a princess, even more than Gary, who was the Monday BF.

Yeah i guess,  all the members got tongued tied when JK say something sweet to JH!  They know that JH will always chose JK when she is given a chance,  and what more if he woo her,  nobody really would have a chance.  I guess if you really watched carefully it is JK & JS that really takes care of JH.  Everybody of course does take care of her but it's JS & JK who is the forefront.  But  i guess,  as you all noticed once JK is in "take care JH mode" everyone steps down and let JK do his thing!  Nobody is trying to interfere anymore!  

By the way regarding the fanmeet,  a friend of mine,  also a shipper,  has an acquiantance who watched one of the recent FM,  can't remember what country though,  that acquiantance of her is a non shipper,  but she noticed that during the whole show JK is the one who would assist JH when going to backstage especially going down the stairs.  She said JK would hold JH by waist or by hand to assist her.  Even if JK is ahead already he would wait for JH near the stairs and even if JH is with other member coming to the backstage it would still be JK who would assist her.  She said all members are caring of JH but JK is way more caring than the others.  She said she didnt take pics bcoz organizer was strict,  but she was in vip seat near stage so she saw everything.  Just thought you guys should know! :wub:

• Like 8

Guest athoughtcloud1
15 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

By the way regarding the fanmeet,  a friend of mine,  also a shipper,  has an acquiantance who watched one of the recent FM,  can't remember what country though,  that acquiantance of her is a non shipper,  but she noticed that during the whole show JK is the one who would assist JH when going to backstage especially going down the stairs.  She said JK would hold JH by waist or by hand to assist her.  Even if JK is ahead already he would wait for JH near the stairs and even if JH is with other member coming to the backstage it would still be JK who would assist her.  She said all members are caring of JH but JK is way more caring than the others.  She said she didnt take pics bcoz organizer was strict,  but she was in vip seat near stage so she saw everything.  Just thought you guys should know! :wub:

Wow. Thanks for the info! I wish we had videos of those moments! Sadly,mostly SA fans notice these things! :( 

3 minutes ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

Wow. Thanks for the info! I wish we had videos of those moments! Sadly,mostly SA fans notice these things! :( 

Yeah i wish we have but she said organizers are very strict, they dont allow pictures. But hearing that one from a non shipper just an RM fan is something. It only shows that we are not as delusional as others thought we are, and for a regular fan who noticed it, really it says a lot!

• Like 5

Just read a post on SA naver cafe, someone mentioned Girl's day hyeri said on a show called life bar, that they date secretly through beauty shop or stylist like this kind of common resources and SA might have done the same thing. We found out that they both are listed as one of the many celebrities who frequent the Chungdam Hill branch of Jenny House(beauty salon) and they went to the same tanning shop.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

This was also recently confirmed by @jihyok, who attended one of the fanmeets. The post is on page 772 of this forum. I wanted to copy the part of the post that clearly describes how KJK took care of SJH and insert it here, but the system won't let me. For some reason, I've been having issues with Soompi. Please read wHat @jihyok said about SA. They're so sweet. 

• Like 2

On 7/5/2017 at 7:58 PM, jihyok said:

I was right in the middle of the VIP section, around 4th-5th row from the stage (I can't remember exactly), which allowed me to see everything clearly. Forgive me for not paying attention to what SA's moments were throughout the concert, but clearly, their interactions were more remarkable to me compared to other members:

1. During the introduction, they were initially not standing beside each other, but I think it was JSJ who told one of them to stand next to each other;

2. After the introduction (actually, even after every group performance), JK would always wait for JH near the stairs and would help her by holding her hand or leading her by her waist when going down the stage. No matter who JH was with walking to the side of the stage, it was always JK who helped her go down the stairs;

3. During the encore, there were those moments of looking and smiling at each other dearly and of course, JK patting JH's head (lovingly?).

Most part of the concert were solo/duet/trio performances. Unfortunately, no SA moments during those times. Now that I think about it, what could've been if it was SA who performed Who's Your Mama? instead of KwangMong? (JH WAS SO SEXY IN HER YELLOW CROPTOP AND BLACK LEATHER PANTS!)

Here's what @jihyok said.

• Like 4

Just a general question: has anyone else here have had issues with the system not displaying pages, sometimes not displaying quotes, etc? Since I'm fairly new, I may have done something wrong, but am not sure. Sometimes Soompi works ok, sometimes not. Thanks.

• Like 1

Well it's more evident now!  One says it and another confirmed it with exactly the same description!  I guess we are not really delusional after all!  And I guess everyone starting to notice it already even non SA shippers!  Anyway let's sail happily guys!  :D

• Like 4