True or False.

Admin

37 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

(I want to buy fried chicken for my lunch. without white rice of course. I am in diet ^_* WKWKWKWKWKKWKWKWKW)

@Sejabin, the fried chicken PPL of CLOY is making me crave! You know this OLIVE BBQ CHICKEN we've seen a lot in CLOY? That crrrrrunchy fried chicken ... hmmmm .... just the thought of it is making me drool. 

24 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

next person - wears glasses

False :joy:

My eyes are perfectly fine. No need to wear glasses, except for shades when it's too sunny 

Next Person: Is a fan of Taylor Swift

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, singlebilingual said:

True, I like K-Pop, although I haven't listened to the latest ones.

The next person predicts a steep rise in mask, e-commerce, companies like Netflix, and indoor game companies' stocks. 

True! 

Actually, there's no need to predict it, it is happening right now! People nowadays opted to sign up for premium accounts in Netflix, Iflix, Viu, VIKI and even Spotify! And people behind these industry giants are reaping millions of dollars EVERYDAY, I'm so jealous! 

We love online shopping too :rolleyes: And who doesn't wear mask these days? nCOV is so terrifying :scream:

Next Person: Loves Pizza and Fries

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, thanie said:

NEXT PERSON: Is not camera shy

True and False!

I love taking photos but I do get a little shy when it’s a professional photographer taking my picture :joy:

next person - has just spent a ton of money on new clothes 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1