True or False.

Admin

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

False never eat breakfast

Next person often thinking too complicated and feels too deep 

@Lawyerh, you must have a slim figure :ph34r:. I hardly eat breakfast, too. Last Wednesday, a colleague of mine commented that I have become slimmer. I felt happy ... at the same time felt alarmed with her comment. I'm not sure if that was a compliment or a warning based on her facial expression :scream:. Hubby said I looked cute when Chubby :joy: but you know, I always want those dainty little dresses to look good on me, too. Last December, I wore a navy blue dress at a party and felt good wearing it. When I saw my picture, I wasn't so  pleased :weary: ... so i went on a diet, thus, I received that comment ... 

RE: Next person often thinking too complicated and feels too deep 

FALSE.

I don't complicate things. I'm more on CHILL. I accept things as it is ... Life is hard. I don't make it any harder :D

NEXT PERSON: Is a fan of Bollywood Movies and /or Series 

Hi @thanie sorry I've been MIA.. as you know, I got sucked into L&D and am still recovering from it. :D It's good you like your work. This is the first time where I actually can say I love my job. 

7 hours ago, thanie said:

NEXT PERSON: Is a fan of Bollywood Movies and /or Series

False. I am not into Bollywood. I've seen some but I don't watch them on a regular basis. I mostly stick to K and C dramas. Occasionally a J Drama here and there or a Filipino movie (the teleseryes I feel drag on for far too long and I always end up losing interest eventually).

Next person - is a collector of some thing (whatever that thing is..)

• Love 1

Kind of True! 

Year 2018, my hubby started his collection with Dolls. That was the year when I gave birth to our daughter, Sun. I, sometimes would add some to that collection. Unfortunately, Sun doesn't like dolls. She's more interested with his Kuya's battery-operated cars. 

Next Person: Loves dressing up 

• Love 1

On 1/26/2020 at 4:53 AM, thanie said:

Year 2018, my hubby started his collection with Dolls. That was the year when I gave birth to our daughter, Sun. I, sometimes would add some to that collection. Unfortunately, Sun doesn't like dolls. She's more interested with his Kuya's battery-operated cars. 

Awww.. your daughter's name is Sun? How cute! 

On 1/26/2020 at 4:53 AM, thanie said:

Next Person: Loves dressing up 

True! 

I love having an excuse to get dressed up. I wouldn't want to dress up all the time but it's nice to dress up 1-2x a week. 

Next person - can braid her own hair 

• Awesome 1

On 1/27/2020 at 10:33 PM, mouse007 said:

Awww.. your daughter's name is Sun? How cute! 

Yes :rolleyes: My hubby doesn't have the slightest idea that our daughter's name was Goblin-Inspired, hahahaha (you know that Kdrama of Gong Yoo? :lol:) My most -favorite character there was Kim Sun (sister of Kim Shin/Gong Yoo). Kim Sun was Kim Sun (played by Yoo In Na) even with their past-life. She was a dignified Queen. When she was reincarnated, a shaman told her parents that she has to be named Kim Sun. 

For me it's a cute name, and from the word itself, it symbolizes Power and Dominance. And Yellow is my favorite color :joy: 

On 1/27/2020 at 10:33 PM, mouse007 said:

Next person - can braid her own hair 

FALSE!

I just CAN'T :joy:. I tried once but it was loosely done ...

NEXT PERSON: Loves soupy dish or food

• Insightful 1

@thanie I love Goblin! So do you call your daughter Sun then? Or do you call her by another nickname?

6 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Next Person. Missing someone that suddenly just left. 

True!

Next person - prefers abs over dimples 

• Love 1

18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Next Person. Missing someone that suddenly just left. 

Devastated. This word may be an understatement when a friend, whom I met here in Soompi did this to me -- Friendship Ghosting! Just like that, she left without prior notice. Without any heads up. Though I see her ONLINE from time to time. I was left wondering, "WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG TO THIS PERSON ???????????????????????????????????????? Many Question Marks, and those were unanswered until this time!

PH must be greatly affected by Climate Change that even people's attitude towards Friendship is comparable with that global phenomenon -- she suddenly went COLD, (cold as ice, I totally shivered with pain, depression and disappointments!) ... and DISTANT and QUIET ....

11 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@mouse007 :lol:

Next Person. Thinking about to get even / revenge :ph34r:

@Lawyerh, sort of. Lol!

I say, TRUE. If Revenge outweighs the emotional damage caused by "friendship ghosting"

Next Person: Is very fond of Cats

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

True.

I am fiercely loyal to those I love.

Next person - has a round face 

Not really sure if I have a round face so I'll classify it as FALSE.

Next person loves to travel.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

True when it's for leisure/vacation but false when it's for work!

Next person - can eat ice cream every day and not get tired of it :D

False! 

I only Ice Cream when it's there, right in front of me. I easily get tired of it that I can only grab a spoonful ... the rest thaws :lol:

Next Person: Has big, round, deep-seated pair of eyes

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Who is that person btw? Your soompi ghost? :rolleyes:

I have some PH friends and they are lovely and friendly. 1 in malaysia 1 in canada 2 in Philippines 1 in singapore (seems like I have many PH friends HAHAHHAHAHAH) and many in soompi like you ^_* 

@Sejabin :joy:

She's not even a Ghost but she ghosted me :scream: 

"Ghosting" is a term use in relationship when the other party (involves in a relationship) suddenly cuts-off ties without any explanation ...

In our case, we're not into the romantic kind :naughty: We're so close then ... IDK what happened, she just stopped communicating (and I was left "hanging" :tears: ... in agape, as if she dropped me like a hot potato)

CHANGE is indeed the only constant in this world. We just have to be ready for it and deal with it accordingly! 

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I only heard of the coronavirus this month.

Me too, @mouse007 when Corona Virus went to a critical level and everyone is panicking. IDK is it's just me (because I'm so weird ... my imagination sometimes went as far as planet Pluto), but I'm suspecting that someone (a powerful Organization maybe) is 'behind' all these highly sensationalized Outbreak!

Could it be that "they" invented this Virus and had it spread somewhere (in this case, Wuhan, China) intentionally? Their reason(s): The World is too populated and human survival (at that of the future generation) is at stake. Killing (though indirectly) by using a Virus such as Corona Virus is a surefire solution to reduce the population :open_mouth:. Or could it be that some of the Powerful countries in the world (like China, US, Russia) are about to introduce a Vaccine or Medication and because there is no DEMAND of it, first and foremost, THEY HAVE to CREATE  a DEMAND... thus, CORONA VIRUS and the skyrocketing number of Infected Individuals could be used as an effective Marketing Campaign to recognize that demand! Aishhhh... I'm so ma rant these days. And Soompi,  I think is a discreet platform for my rants since there's not that much audience. I'm so afraid to post this on FB, huhuhuhu ... I can already imagine the barrage of bashing that I will be getting, hahahahahaha! 

I told my hubby about this and he said "You got a point there! But please don't post it somewhere, people may think you've crazy due to watching many movies" :grimace: Hehehe ...

5 hours ago, mouse007 said:

True!!

my roots are starting to show and I feel like getting a trim... only thing stopping me is the time and money involved. :joy:

next person, gets waxed regularly 

FALSE!

The last time I had it, Year 2016. It hurts :bawling:

NEXT PERSON: He/she loves collecting Jewelry 

• LOL 1