True or False.

Admin

51 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Next person - sleeps with a light on

False. But I am not sleeping well anyway so maybe it has the same effects. I heard that the brain does not archive a deeper sleep if someone is sleeping with the light on.

Next person likes to eat pasta. ( Lack of inspiration. That`s what I am eating right now :D

• LOL 2

44 minutes ago, larus said:

False. But I am not sleeping well anyway so maybe it has the same effects. I heard that the brain does not archive a deeper sleep if someone is sleeping with the light on.

Next person likes to eat pasta. ( Lack of inspiration. That`s what I am eating right now :D

True! I am actually about to eat pasta for lunch! 

But I prefer white or light sauces over tomato-based ones. My favourite is Vongole which has clams! YUM!!

Next person - can finish reading an entire book in 2 hours or less.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

False.

I have been loosely following it but have not seen the latest since yesterday so you can say I am behind.

Next person - takes at least 1 hour to get ready

True. Sometimes more than 1 hour :lol:

I usually started my day as early an 5 am but most of the time, I find myself skipping breakfast coz I'd rather head on my "vanity corner" than eating breakfast. I cannot leave the house without these:

1. Perfect Hairdo (doesn't matter if it's just a plain ponytail as long as its perfectly done) 

2. Dolled Up Face (from Foundation to Lipstick, you name it ... :wub:)

3. Awesome Outfit (we don't have office uniform, so we can wear whatever we want)

And I usually stay longer in the bathroom too :joy:. Did you say 1 hour? Let's make it 2 hours :grimace:

Next Person: Is living in a foreign country

• LOL 1

@thanie hahaha! I love getting all dolled up too!

My getting ready routine is:

- shower

- moisturize

- put makeup on (usually just foundation, setting powder, blush, mascara, eye liner, brow powder. If I’m in the mood, I’ll put on eye makeup as well and lipstick)

- blo dry my hair

- pick outfit 

but since I’m also a mommy, my outfit choices have to take comfort and practicality into account. The goal is to look good but be comfortable as well  :D

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

next person is wanting to eat his baby legs because they look like kentucky fried chicken legs hahaha lol :joy:

True! I always want to bite my babies! Technically they’re 4 and 2 years old not but they’re so cute as I still want to eat them all the time. Lol

next person, can make 3 meals at the same time 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

TRUE!!

HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy:

am I too confident? Xixxixi :blush:

next person is wanting to eat his baby legs because they look like kentucky fried chicken legs hahaha lol :joy:

Resist the temptation. Those are not food :joy:

27 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie hahaha! I love getting all dolled up too!

My getting ready routine is:

- shower

- moisturize

- put makeup on (usually just foundation, setting powder, blush, mascara, eye liner, brow powder. If I’m in the mood, I’ll put on eye makeup as well and lipstick)

- blo dry my hair

- pick outfit 

but since I’m also a mommy, my outfit choices have to take comfort and practicality into account. The goal is to look good but be comfortable as well  :D

True! I always want to bite my babies! Technically they’re 4 and 2 years old not but they’re so cute as I still want to eat them all the time. Lol

next person, can make 3 meals at the same time 

Our getting ready routine is almost the same, except for moisturing coz I do it in the evening, before bedtime ... it's too hot in here so I can't put it in the morning or i'll end up having a face that's shining, shimmmering, splended. Hahaha! And also, I don't put blush on often. I feel uncomfortable wearing it. I've been trying to master blush-on application but it's so difficult for me. One time, I applied too much and people are asking "Are you Okay? You're not sick, are you?" Bwahaha ... 

Opps! We submitted our answer almost the same time... you're 1 minute ahead so I will just make an edit

• LOL 1

@thanie I actually just started using Blush. I didn't use it for the longest time because I didn't know how to pick the right shade for my skin tone. Then I asked one of the ladies working at Sephora and she said that because I have yellow undertone, I need to pick blush shades that are peachy. I still have a hard time picking shades but right now I am using one from YSL and so far I am happy with it. I just have to be careful with the amount I put on. LOL

I have dry skin on my body but I have combination skin on my face. I always put on lotion after I shower and for my face, bec I am combination, I use ones that are more suited for my skin type. Right now I am loving one from Ole Henriksen. It goes on nicely and does not feel heavy or stick on my face.

We have harsh winters here in Canada and it's usually very dry which is why I have to moisturize.

Since no one answered my last comment, I'll just repost the question..

Next person - can cook 3 meals at the same time!

• Love 1

12 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie I actually just started using Blush. I didn't use it for the longest time because I didn't know how to pick the right shade for my skin tone. Then I asked one of the ladies working at Sephora and she said that because I have yellow undertone, I need to pick blush shades that are peachy. I still have a hard time picking shades but right now I am using one from YSL and so far I am happy with it. I just have to be careful with the amount I put on. LOL

I have dry skin on my body but I have combination skin on my face. I always put on lotion after I shower and for my face, bec I am combination, I use ones that are more suited for my skin type. Right now I am loving one from Ole Henriksen. It goes on nicely and does not feel heavy or stick on my face.

We have harsh winters here in Canada and it's usually very dry which is why I have to moisturize.

Since no one answered my last comment, I'll just repost the question..

Next person - can cook 3 meals at the same time!

I'll buy Blush with peachy tone then. My complexion is a bit yellowish too, I feel so sad about it coz a lot of people are commenting that I looked like an anemic person. I even went to my OB for check up but my lab results are saying otherwise. I'm healthy :wub: Yeah, hand and body lotion is every woman's must-have, especially for mommies like us. There's no valid reason to stop glowwwwwing! 

TRUE.

We don't have any household help these days. Hubby and I are both working, so every morning, we prepare/cook all the three meals at once including our kid's snacks for AM and pm. We always see to it that the food we eat is clean, safe and fresh (is re-reheating food in the oven considered Fresh?)

Next Person: Loves swimming and and hold her/his breath for 59 seconds under water 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, blossomcherries said:

False !

Next person can read 10 books in one day !

True!

If it's a Bedtime Story book. I can read 10 or more to my kids and they're still awake, lol :joy: 

"Mama, next story please ... ", my LO's constant request :wub::sweatingbullets:

Next Person: Has Vlive App on his/her phone

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

False! I don't even know what that is...

@thanie Give it a try! I am using YSL Couture Blush. I don't know what the shade is called but the back says "6" so maybe that's the shade? I threw away the box so I can't even check it out. LOL

Next person, would rather live by the beach than the mountains.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, mouse007 said:

False! I don't even know what that is...

@thanie Give it a try! I am using YSL Couture Blush. I don't know what the shade is called but the back says "6" so maybe that's the shade? I threw away the box so I can't even check it out. LOL

Next person, would rather live by the beach than the mountains.

False. I love water and swimming but I can't imagine living by the beach or near it. I always have this fear of Tidal waves. I know the fear is always there. It's kind of strange, coz when I'm sick and/or stressed out, a terrifying dream would visit me in my sleep -- that there's a huge tidal wave coming our way ...

I'd rather live on the mountain if I were to choose...

RE: YSL Contour Blush

I'm not sure if this brand is available in PH. If it is, my concern is the authenticity. I'm downloading Sephora App rn :wub: to check its availability. The brands of cosmetics that I'm using are Covergirl (been using this brand since 2010, I gave it a try since Taylor Swift was an endorser, lol), Maybelline (Fit Me Series), NYX,, Loreal, Revlon and lately Happy skin.

Vlive is a must-have App for every fangirl out there :lol:. It is similar to FB Live and Youtube. For me, it's the combination of the two. Hahahaha ... I got to know this app last year through a fellow fan-girl. We were into this GC when suddenly FG #1 blurted,

"OMG, Baby G is live!" 

"OMG, she's live. Gotta Go, Byeeee" they chorused! 

I was left in the GC alone, scratching my head, thinking, what the hell are they talking about? 

Next Person: Have flawless, enviable brilliant skin 

• Love 1

@thanie I think your fear is valid considering that the Philippines is very susceptible to tidal waves, typhoons and earthquakes (I’m your kababayan btw) :) 

I personally would love to be near the water but I think being near the mountains would have its own charm as well. 

Here in Canada, spending time at a cottage is very nice and relaxing. 

Re: YSL, they have it in the Sephora app. I was right, my shade is 06. I hope you can find it there! Would Rustans carry it? We don’t have Happy Face here but I’ve heard a lot about the brand. I’d love to try it some time. Do you have Nars there? They carry a wide range of shades. You can check them out as well. 

as for the Vlive, interesting. I’ll have to check it out. I’ve never heard of it so the concept is somewhat foreign but I can get an idea of what it might be like. 

next person, always bathes/showers before heading out. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@thanie I think your fear is valid considering that the Philippines is very susceptible to tidal waves, typhoons and earthquakes (I’m your kababayan btw) :) 

@mouse007, CONFIRMED! I read your convo with @cenching about this "maka laglag panty" thing about Hyun Bin :lol:. So how long have you been living in CA, if you don't mind me asking?

And don't forget Volcanic eruptions, happening now in Taal. A beautiful disaster, indeed! I feel so sorry for those who are affected, but that is mother nature spewing it's wrath, there's nothing we could do about it except Praying and extending our help to those who need it ... 

Here in Canada, spending time at a cottage is very nice and relaxing. 

At a cottage or camping in front of a lake, as what I have seen in social media (we have relatives living in CA also :)). My family and I loves spending (if we have enough time) at a mountain. We have numerous beaches here in Cebu but it's too crowded already, I prefer places like this:

052dc3d68b4fba1fb47c02d8b2709882790d10e3

d78035667164b4d7072e5b9a8a159560346a0b13

Re: YSL, they have it in the Sephora app. I was right, my shade is 06. I hope you can find it there! Would Rustans carry it? We don’t have Happy Face here but I’ve heard a lot about the brand. I’d love to try it some time. Do you have Nars there? They carry a wide range of shades. You can check them out as well. 

It's Happy Skin. It's the latest trend in our office lately, I'm just going with the flow ... will definitely give YSL and Nars a try, available at Rustans Ayala 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

True but im a weird one, I just buy to collect... I love sparkly eyeshadow... but seldom wear it.

Next Person. Try to have minimalist life with only bare necessary item to live with.

False. I'm a working mom with 2 kids so living a minimalist lifestyle is not feasible. @Lawyerh, how come you don't wear it???? Ah, Okay ... because you're weird. Ok! 

3 hours ago, cenching said:

@thanie @mouse007

Ola, Kababayan....kumus ta??? :ph34r:

Talking about blush, mine is pink....Clinique Powder Blush shade Iced Lotus....I rarely use blush actually because I go for red lippy. Red lippy combo with blush is horrifying.....:joy:

That's why when I wear a blush on, I go light with the rest of my make up. Should be barely there ... 

@Sejabin, you okaaaaay? What's with the status???? Re: Picture. Was that you in the pic? I'm a beach babe too, I love water and I can swim well ... 

Next Person: Have flawless, enviable brilliant skin 

• Love 1