True or False.

Admin

9 hours ago, thanie said:

@mouse007, CONFIRMED! I read your convo with @cenching about this "maka laglag panty" thing about Hyun Bin :lol:. So how long have you been living in CA, if you don't mind me asking?

And don't forget Volcanic eruptions, happening now in Taal. A beautiful disaster, indeed! I feel so sorry for those who are affected, but that is mother nature spewing it's wrath, there's nothing we could do about it except Praying and extending our help to those who need it ... 

At a cottage or camping in front of a lake, as what I have seen in social media (we have relatives living in CA also :)). My family and I loves spending (if we have enough time) at a mountain. We have numerous beaches here in Cebu but it's too crowded already, I prefer places like this:

It's Happy Skin. It's the latest trend in our office lately, I'm just going with the flow ... will definitely give YSL and Nars a try, available at Rustans Ayala 

@thanie Moved here in 2004 so I've been here for 15 years! LOL 

Yes, I heard about Taal volcano erupting. When we still lived in PH, we lived not too far from Tagaytay so we would've had been affected by the ash fall. 

So you're in Cebu? Do you speak Cebuano or Bisaya? I can understand Ilonggo and can speak it a little (my dad's side of the family is from Bacolod)

Happy Skin** I have no idea why I wrote Happy Face. Haha! I figured Rustans might  have it since they usually have high end brands.

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

True but im a weird one, I just buy to collect... I love sparkly eyeshadow... but seldom wear it.

Next Person. Try to have minimalist life with only bare necessary item to live with.

@Lawyerh I love sparkly eyeshadow as well. The trick is to keep everything else minimal so it doesn't feel so overwhelming. I think you just need to get used to wearing it. :D

2 hours ago, cenching said:

False, it’s a complete bull....<_<

Next person loves apps, I meant abs...

TRUE!!

Next person, owns at least 10 pairs of shoes!

• Love 1

True/False.

I feel like taking a nap but it's not a "must" for me. It's cold here and it makes me want to just lie in bed, curl up under a blanket and sleep!

Next person - has jumped off a plane before!

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

So you're in Cebu? Do you speak Cebuano or Bisaya? I can understand Ilonggo and can speak it a little (my dad's side of the family is from Bacolod)

Cebuano/Bisaya. And Tagalog, too. 

False. 

Is jumping off from a Zipline base jump similar with jumping off a plane, No??? 

Next Person: Can name the 9 planets in the solar system, in particular order. No googling allowed, please ....

• LOL 1

@thanie it's good that you can speak dialects and tagalog. I'm trying to teach my kids tagalog but it isn't going so well. The one word they do know is "palo". Hahahaha!

9 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

True. It's easy to name 9 (or 8) of those.

The next person is healthier than his or her younger cousins.

I think this is probably false. 

Next person, knows calligraphy.

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

The next person usually arrives at work earlier than his or her co-workers.

@mouse007, why "palo"?

You didn't palo naman the kids, right? :lol: Bawal ...

Me, I seldom palo my kiddos .. I do when hubby is not around :D Pero hindi yung tipong masakit ha :sweatingbullets:

TRUE! 

I usually arrived in the office 45 minutes or 1 hour earlier than our actual Time-In (most of my co-workers are late-comers, booo!) :wub: I'm the type of person who prepare things ahead of time, too. 

Next Person: Is a bookworm 

• Love 1

False! Brownie cakes with chocolate sauce sounds so rich and sweet! I probably won't like it.

@thanie they know palo because they get it when they're really misbehaving. Of course we have to be balanced when we discipline our children but I personally believe that discipline is important.

Next person - loves solving puzzles!

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

False!

Next person - has long hair (past the shoulders)

TRUE.

But I want to cut it short, like, shoulder lenght or even shorter so I can save on shampoo, conditionaire and other hair products

Next Person: Wears high heels

• LOL 1

16 hours ago, mouse007 said:

True!

Not everyday but I do wear them probably 2x a week.

Next person, has highlights in their hair

FALSE.

I never consider putting highlights or any hair color. It's tempting, especially when you're surrounded with people who has it :sweatingbullets: but I love my straight, black hair so much :heart: I think I am more attractive with black hair. Charot! :P

Next Person: Stays in the bathroom longer, especially when they've got a lot of thinking to do :D 

(I personally think that the bathroom is the perfect place to do some deep thinking)

• LOL 1

False. unless I feel like lounging or meeting someone (which is what we actually pay for in expensive coffee shop), I prefer my regular coffee. (which actually tastes better than the expensive coffee shop)

next person is frustrated.

• Love 1

True. but I think it is a result of stress and so I get zapped and can't remember passwords. such a pain when there's so many to remember. made my life easy and wrote it down in case I have those moments when I can't remember.

The next person likes to eat out at least once a week.

• Awesome 1

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

True. but I think it is a result of stress and so I get zapped and can't remember passwords. such a pain when there's so many to remember. made my life easy and wrote it down in case I have those moments when I can't remember.

The next person likes to eat out at least once a week.

True. Once a week. With the kids.

At the mall, before hitting that long aisle of groceries :joy:

Next Person: Wears Mini Skirt ... and is confortable wearing it 

• LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

False :joy:

Next Person. Have diary to vent up her feelings

True! Years ago ... a real diary, lol! 

But I set it on fire after my sister discovered it and read the most-sensitive content aloud in front of our parents, grrrrrr! Now, I still have a diary buts it's on FB (ONLY ME in post privacy) 

Next Person: Loves to eat noodles 

• LOL 1