Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
22 hours ago, angelangie said:

false

hahaha im just back from a travel :P

Next Person, cant wait for offwork

True!

Today's officially our last day of work, sigh! Note: We are required to report on duty today due to large volume of transactions that we recently made, and I can't wait for loooong weekend. I'm gonna be preparing for my son's 7th Birthday bash! Well, I never knew that 7-year-olds nowadays can be demanding with their birthdays. He requested for a Video-K (we'll be renting one), a special barbecue area in the venue, and tons of games!!! We'll be very busy so I can't wait for offwork :P

Next Person: She got herself a planner. 2020 is all about Planning ahead of time and sticking on the plan :D

23 hours ago, singlebilingual said:

False.

It'll be sleep time in a few hours over here.

The next person likes ginseng.

False.

Ginseng is hardly available in our country and if there is any, I don't know where to buy it. I wonder how does it taste??? So I cannot say that I like it or not. For someone who's a fan of kdrama, I 've been longing to taste it... but doesn't have a chance. Poor me.

Next Person is thinking of starting a healthy diet. More on veggies and less on rice

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

True! :lol:

Next person, can sew a dress 

Partly True but leaning on the FALSE (what I sew was not a dress :D). Years ago, I sew (hand sew) a pair of Pajama for our youngest sibling, he's a boy. I was so proud of it that I let him wear it immediately, hahaha ... and because he was so hyperactive, the pajama did not last long. 

Next Person: He/She used to watched a lot of Hollywood Movies/Series. Now, it's the thing of the past

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, thanie said:

Partly True but leaning on the FALSE (what I sew was not a dress :D). Years ago, I sew (hand sew) a pair of Pajama for our youngest sibling, he's a boy. I was so proud of it that I let him wear it immediately, hahaha ... and because he was so hyperactive, the pajama did not last long. 

Next Person: He/She used to watched a lot of Hollywood Movies/Series. Now, it's the thing of the past

Partially True. 

I don't even recall the last hollywood series I followed and the ones I did, I didn't even watch all the series bec I always got bored/tired of it. But I still watch movies. 

Next person - has performed on stage before

3 hours ago, mouse007 said:

True. It’s bedtime over here so I’ll be going to bed soon. 

next person, has a fear of heights 

True.

I can only tolerate up to 7th floor. Beyond that :scream::bawling:

But I always challenge myself by riding on planes and Zip Lines :joy: Until now, the fear is still there!

Next Person: Is a Psycho, but manages to appear normal and blends well with people :lol:

• LOL 1