[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

sorry if these were already posted......(tell me and I can take them out :) )
love this pic so cute :x

gmuUPiF.jpg?1

and this is with our lovely emperor too :x
xhwCiIB.jpg?1

such a cute cast we have in empress ki :x

pics are from HaJiWonHwatu facebook page

Guest roshan90

This Moment is exactly a New Year In Our Country!!
I Love to share it with you all and Empress Ki'ers..

Let The Deserving Man Win This Hand This Year..

TSfM99h.jpg

zn7YVsw.jpg

HAPPY 2014 YEAR YEOROBUN

Guest minnie0103

wangnyeo said: Guys sorry but seeing this pic I thought of something  :P
here like HJW saying to both Guys 
Do you know who is my best Royal partner ?!! 
For sure is this Namja 
=)) =))

Guest missred123

It's a pleasure to have a forum where we can all express ourselves and interact with individual from different parts of the world. Thanks Soompi!!!

It's also good to laugh, agree, disagree, while maintaining mutual respect for each other. Thanks guys!!!

Guys, have a safe, healthy, happy and prosperous NEW YEAR!!!!! With Gods Blessings always.

@minnie0103 Hope for this days yeah,with the end of the year and the themes we are commenting with the Awards,in 1-2 days we are back on the subject discussing serious things....And waiting for the next episodes to see how will DK live after drinking that poison..will WY give him the antidote after making his idea to ET or let him suffer a day or two?

I found this for HJW's speech for the daesang awards :)

"In truth, the Daesang trophy is in my hands, but there were dozens of staff members for the making of this drama. I offer this trophy to them.  I thank the writer and chief who created this production. I am working with the hard-working directors, staff members, and the best sunbaes on site.  I want to present this trophy to the sunbaes who remain so enthusiastic, even when we film only one scene a day.

This trophy is really heavy.  Through this award, I will become an actress whom people could embrace even more.  I will do my best and work hard in order to become a great actress who could relay the story of many people in this world.  I will do a lot of good work in order to repay everyone next year for the love I received this year."

source www.allkpop.com

There is no episode today, but I am still checking the forum... I wish you all Happy New year!!! And looking forward to 2014 and new development in kdrama...Please surprise us, please excite us, please move our souls, and try to make us better people.

And one of those handsome leads is back on the set today.  From JCW's Twitter at 4:45 AM KST (!!!!!): "모두 새해복많이받으세요..! 저는 새해를 용인세트장에서 맞이했어요^^ 2014년한해도 모두 건강하시길!!! 우리기황후팀도 무사히 촬영 마무리하길..! 현장에서 완소미남 권오중 선배님과 스텝분들과!!!" ("Happy New Year to you all! My New Year 2014 I am on site in Yongin.^^ Health to you! Sunbaenim and staff Empress Team to finish shooting safely..! Handsome Kwon Ohjoong-wan step up!!!"  (Kwon Oh-joong is the one in the back -- Wang Yoo's lead guard.)

Bc1pDFkCIAAVg7S_zps4a722662.jpg
(Credit: @Jichangwook Twitter)