[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

SMP567 said:

@larabn  Thanks a million for this vid.  Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi are so adorable and friendly together.  It's made my day I can't stop smiling to see such wonderful friendship  :)

I was rewatching Part 2 of the Awards while getting ready for tonight and just noticed that as Seung-gi was announcing JCW's "win" as Most Annoying Character, the music that was playing underneath was the main theme to "Bachelor's Vegetable Store!!!"  For the six of you who actually watched it, did you guys hear it too?  I ROTFLd myself silly playing that over and over again!!!

Screenshot2013-12-30at110548PM_zpsd35414

My last gig for 2013, and of course I would be running a slight fever (if there is such a thing).  So I'm off for some revelry and general carousing, and wish you all a Happy New Year!!  I'll catch the EK Special on its repeat.  Seeyas on the flip side! :)

2014-Happy-New-Year1_zps55bc1a8c.jpg

Guest kaeruchan

So far the special is a summary of what has happened so far..I'll be posting updates at http://pastebin.com/XewF1yVi if anyone interested...

Guest arlequine

Hi guyz, have you seen already the preview of 19 ep posted on MBC site today? It's slightly different from the one already aired. Could probably someone translate the new one? Thanks :)

Guest anjshin

@minnie0103: thank you very much for posting those pictures, those are really a good new year's present, it's like falling in love again with SN=WY back in Goryeo days, now can i say kinda dating in Yuan.,  :x <:-P ;;)

Guest lindearist

Yaaaay for the new preview! How cute :3 WY & SN will be closer now together. :x BUT RIGHT NOW, I REALLY PITY OUR BABY EMPEROR  :(( The way he looked at SN & WY together was just so heartbreaking =((  But because our SN is happy with him, I'm fine with that :) Don't lose hope paeha! We really want to see you becoming a man and fight for SN's heart! And same to WY! cheona, please take care of SN for this days okay?  :\">
@minnie0103 thank you for sharing the new preview! Happy New Year!! :-h 

Guest anjshin

fullsizephoto379811.jpg
oh Eunuch Bang i guess i might see your expression like this again seeing WY and SN together., just like bullying this two., ;;) ;;) ;;) =))

Guest anjshin

eke01131028-avi_000412245.jpg
my idol villain DangKise will be more frustrated now....
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNMzRoQ32MKAtTGhBZjK-

and my little cute empress TN will say,.seriously? like it's not me?  :D:D:D

I love Goryeo's team so much, they're so funny, plain and even cute while they have mouth fighting :))So episode 19 will be full of Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo's sweet moments :xI want to see Wang Yoo's sunbordinates' expression when they see those two together :))Wonder how they will continue political quarrels at the same time with love triangle :-/