[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

the writer now got to focus more on wy-sn since jjm already declare during the mbc award he will fight till the end for sn..hahah..anyway x wait to watch episode 19 on next monday..haha..ai..the eunuch bang with the rest goryeo fella should gv some space for sn-wy dating..hahah they shouldnt tag along haha..

@minnie0103 thank you for the preview. Finally SN is not with TH and finally she is her old self, happy, she never been happy with TH and i was really tired of her depressed, serious face, thank you SW, now let SN find the blood letter please.

Guest larabn

Hey guys ...I'm using my phone and it's annoying

thanks for the preview, the video, written preview and translation :) .......wow so SN and WY remind me of the old days all smiling and laughing and cute......but poor TH ....one's joy is another's heartbreak but if it's any condolences she will leave them both later and go off to kill the wizard since she is carrying her bow :))

Well..not only th having heartbreak here..tanashiri also sudden realize how come appear a pretty boy who look alike Sn beside wy in the palace...n then she finally understand why wy refuse to gt married to yuan princess...bcos wy is into guy hahahha..

Guest larabn

I know her position changed and she is not a maid but why is she wandering around the palace in boys clothes :)) what is her position now.....serving WY as his maid or a fellow partner like his men since she is wearing her boys clothes still
WY and his friends taking her out to the streets reminds me when you take your friends to the theme park to cheer them up :))
but she walked across TH without smiling at him......poor guy :(
tanashiri can just have the drink and choke with her brother too if she is jealous :))
what? is she actually thinking of cheating on her husband if WY actually likes her @-)
what kind of brain does this women have 8-|

Guest kaeruchan

My week feels incomplete without Empress Ki (ㅡㅗㅡ;)

from DC

rDwLPse.jpg

*Young TH is sitting on the kitchen*
*He's crying*
TH: SN-ah~ SN-ah~
TH: My butt is burning~
TH: SN-ah! Yangie-ya~
TH: My butt is burning~
SN: Just come down.
SN: Ummm *pouting*

Ahhh so bored....

This preview is exciting because whether WY likes it or not SN will definitely be in the game for the search of the blood letter. It is so nice to see SN smiling, I find it a little funny that now, even though we all know, and the relevant characters know she is a girl, they do not have her dress in women's clothing. Also now she is no longer a palace maid, where will she rest...in WY's room  ;;) . Then I guess the gentleman WY will bunk with his men. 
Right now, according to the preview, WY-SN are in their happy place, at least when they are together, I reckon the sweeter the moments the tougher the heartbreak. At any rate, if WY wants to prolong this honeymoon period he better let SN do what she wants and help him out, because it is obvious it doesn't matter how much she loves or is loyal to him, she will break her promises if she feels justified. 
I am so looking forward to seeing the old SN back, for me she has more charisma than WY and TH combined. *sigh* if only handsome SN and pretty Nyang were two separate people, I would have been on that ship so fast =)) 
Also it is interesting to see that with the loss of his safety blanket, SN, TH has not regressed but actually moved forward. His anger is obviously fueling his actions but he is clearly motivated and is even calling and ordering BA around. This is starkly different from in the past where he would get angry and just complain or make an empty threat like "when I am emperor I will blah blah." His separation from SN is good for him in terms of him having some alone time to grow and be a stronger man so that SN does not have to be degraded into the crutch that TH loves dearly. Although when she eventually returns, I hope she does support him but I want it to be like her fortifying him as oppose to keeping him propped up and standing because he is too weak to stand up for himself. 
Even though TH tears may admittedly bring me heart ache, I hope his pain doesn't push him to far into the darkside. I am also hoping that his anger doesn't make act too hasty. I recall after he was saved he stated it was too early to attack ET, well I hope he remembers that his premature attack caused him to lose SN. Maybe him sending out people to decipher the plans of ET and WY, will help him plan better, but he really needs to think.
As a side note, there were some past post concerning how kise and ET will die, as intersting as it would be to see kise kill his dad and then SN kill kise, I find that another pleasing demise for ET would be if TH did him in as revenge for his dad. Of, course SN will be getting rid of Kise, but really SN and TH must have been enemies with ET's family in a past life because that family is bent on seeing blood from TH and SN loved ones.    :-<

Guest walkingintherain

AHHHHHHH!!!! THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON!!!! I don't even know where to start!!!!! T.T But thank you @minnie0103!!!!!! Though I can't watch the new preview (it's been blocked by youtube) but I think I'm lucky, since I don't need anymore temptations to make me go anymore crazy than i'm already are!!! hahaha!!!!! I'm so excited to see WY and SN together!!!! And the look on TH's face, I know he won't have it without a battle!!!! Bring on the dramazzzzz!!!!!!!  :)) 8-}

Guest kaeruchan

MBC posted the special episode, which was basically the summary of the story so far. The new preview for episode 19 can be found at the end of part 4, at 25:48 mark.

Guest walkingintherain

Just watched the preview from MBC drama, and I think that it's fair that WY get to spend time with SN. There's an old phrase saying that: "if you love a bird, set it free. If it comes back, then it is meant to be yours. If it doesn't, then it is not meant to be. " So this will be the time for SN to decide who she wants to be with  :D

Guest minnie0103

@walkingintherain 
YouTube has blocked 기황후 19회 Empress Ki Episode 19 Preview, so it's been reuploaded on dailymotion. For those who haven't watched it, you may check it out here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x193nvn_%EA%B8%B0%ED%99%A9%ED%9B%84-19%ED%9A%8C-empress-ki-episode-19-preview_shortfilms

:)